Kelly's Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers

I knew then that nothing could stop me from taking her, but I wanted to tease her some more. I leaned in as if I was going to kiss her. She leaned in to meet me. In a deep, husky voice I said, "I'm giving the massage here." She bit her lip in playful angst as I gently pushed her back down on the table.

"Ooh!" Kelly let out a mocking, exasperated sigh. "Can't a girl have any fun!"

I moved my hands up, across her abs and danced them across her breasts. I continued to rub oil into her luscious young tits as I moved to the head of the table. My cock was glancing against her face as I poured generous amounts of warm oil over her perky breasts and across her abs and hips. I would wrap my hands under her waist, with my thumbs on her pelvis and my fingers encircling her hips and lower back. Kelly arched her back, aching for me to do more. I practically lathered her whole body with scented oil, teasing her, getting closer and closer to her glistening pussy lips before slipping my hands out to her sides, and dancing them back up her body.

Desperate for me to give her her release, she turned her head towards my cock and parted her lips. I felt her cute little nose press against my balls and felt her hot, moist breath on my cock. I let her barely kiss it, then I moved back away from her. I knew that moving my cock away was torturing her, and I wanted to tease her more and more until she was begging for it. I raised her arms up one at a time to massage and stretch them. I continued teasing her, building the tension.

After working her arms, I stretched them both up and over her head, behind me, stretching her shoulders and pecs. She took the opportunity to grab my ass and pull my cock towards her. I leaned forward, gliding my hands over her oiled chest, breasts, abs and, finally, her pussy.

At that point, we were practically sixty nining. My cock was draped over her pretty young mouth and my balls were on the bridge of her nose. I slipped two fingers around her labia, squeezing them together and she slipped her tongue out and licked the length of my shaft as it glided over her mouth. We both let out a moan and my precum dripped from my cock onto her lips and tongue.

I went to work, earnestly massaging her pussy lips and clit. Kelly opened her mouth and eagerly sucked my cock in. Her soft young lips caressed my aching cock as my oiled fingers rubbed her pussy. Kelly spread her legs wide and arched her back to give me better access. I moved the towel from under her neck to under the small of her back. Still sucking my cock, Kelly bent her knees up and spread wide. I was now nearly balls deep in her sweet young mouth, and she was eagerly gyrating her tortured young pussy.

I leaned forward and kissed her clit, eating her out as I massaged her ass and pussy. I rubbed the oils around the outside of her pussy lips and anus, and she moaned and hummed with my cock pistoning in and out of her mouth. "Mmm, Mmm, mmmmnngghhh," she was pleading with me to make her cum.

I wasn't far off myself, so I slipped my index and middle finger into her wet pussy and my pinkie finger into her ass. "Mmm oohh god, fuck me, fuck me!" Kelly commanded through her cock filled mouth. I did as I was told and finger fucked her with long, slow strokes of my hand. I slipped a third finger into her cunt and steadily increased the strength and speed.

I was face fucking Kelly, with my balls slapping her nose and forehead, and was about to shoot my load into her mouth. I had one hand firmly grasping her ass cheek, the other furiously pounding her ass and twat, I kept my tongue pressed against her clit, giving her the sensation of pressure and penetration at once. After a very short time, Kelly's whole body tensed and flushed, her toes curled, lifting her feet off the massage table. She arched her back and came hard, with a loud, guttural groan. I came with her, shooting my load down her throat, overflowing past her lips, and dripping down her cheek and chin.

We caught our breath, and drew apart. I kept my hands in contact with Kelly's body, not wanting to break the connection. I gently massaged her thighs, breasts and chest as she came down from her orgasm. She caught my eye, and said, "We HAVE to do that again." We both chuckled, knowing this would not be the last time we were naked together.

Knowing that I desperately wanted to fuck Kelly, but wouldn't be ready just yet, I turned her back on her stomach. I put the towel and a pillow from the bed under her waist and propped her ass up. She looked back at me, curious and horny, biting her lip. She wagged her ass at me, pressed her face into the table and braced herself, holding the head of the table.

From my wife's dresser, I grabbed her 8" dildo. Still caressing Kelly's ass, thighs and back, I lubed the dildo with my other hand. Holding onto her tight, thin waist with my left hand, I slipped the monster dildo into her with my right. She speechlessly gasped at the sensation, for the first few strokes. "Oh god, so fucking...oh my god, so good." She threw her hand back in vain, grasping for my cock, but I wouldn't let her.

I kept the pace, as before, firm, slow strokes steadily growing faster and harder. "So good, so deep, so much bigger than my husband." As she said that, I pushed extra hard and held the dildo in to the hilt, with its balls pressing hard against her clit. "Ohhh, fuck!!" she screamed. I grabbed my shorts from the floor and pushed them into her mouth to muffle her.

I continued to pound her tight, young pussy from behind with the dildo, moving my other hand from her hips to under her, massaging her clit. Before long, she started to cum again, and I kept steadily increasing the pace. "Fuck me!!" I heard her muffled shout, my musky, precum drenched shorts stuffed in her pretty mouth.

I kept pounding her pussy harder and harder, until she tensed up, locking her legs and shooting her ass higher into the air. I kept pounding her through her orgasm, and finally stopped when she collapsed, sweaty and quivering. I pulled the dildo out and she gasped and moaned as my shorts fell out of her mouth. Her hair was frazzled and her whole body was glistening with sweat and oil.

She began to catch her breath again, when I relubed the dildo and surprised her with another pounding. This time, I was a lot rougher a lot quicker. I entered her with the huge cock fast and firmly. She gasped, and braced herself again. I moved quickly into overdrive, pounding away at her open, willing twat. She came again in seconds, and lay exasperated on the massage table.

After a few minutes, she caught her senses again. "Holy shit, that was amazing!" She rolled over and propped herself up on her elbows again. Her hair strewn about, still sweating and glowing with sex. She tenderly grasped my cock with one hand and my shoulder with the other. She pulled me in, and we shared our first, passionate kiss.

After kissing for a good, long while, Kelly got up to shower and I went to check on my wife. I found her still sound asleep as I'd left her. There was something awesomely liberating about walking around naked to see if my wife had heard me fuck Kelly's brains out with her dildo. I was vaguely hoping for a threesome, but waking my wife could have just as easily meant a quick end to the night, and possibly my marriage. Knowing Carol was out for the night, I joined Kelly in the shower.

In the shower, we took turns washing each other and Kelly stroked my cock back to life. I bent her over and grabbed her arms from behind. I placed them on the shower wall under the shower head. She spread her legs expectantly, and leaned back, letting the water run down her face, neck and back, dripping into her ass crack and flowing over her red, pouting pussy lips.

I probed her ass and pussy again with my finger, and found her hot, and more open than before. I grabbed both of her perky tits from behind and mounted her, finally feeling my cock slip into Kelly's tight cunt. I fucked her long and hard as the water flowed over us, until we came together, and I shot another load inside her young pussy.

We fucked again on Carol and my bed before getting dressed. I drove her home, planning to tell Carol that Kelly was too tipsy to drive. Kelly blew me again on the way over to get me hard, and we fucked again at Kelly's place. I have to admit, I got quite a thrill knowing I was fucking Kelly in the same bed Mark did. I left Kelly a naked, sweaty, satisfied mess, secretly hoping Mark would come home to find my cum dripping out of her cunt.

I got home that very late that night, and my wife, Carol, was still sound asleep on the couch. My cock felt like a spraigned muscle after an over intense workout.

That was four weeks ago. Kelly and I get together whenever Carol or Mark are out of town, which is more and more frequent for both of them. Kelly even has another young, married friend who she wants to "refer" to me as a massage client. Maybe I can offer a group discount.

dbconor
dbconor
350 Followers
12