Kelly's New Experiences Ch. 3

Story Info
Kelly has her first encounter with Black cock.
1.1k words
3.86
158.5k
9
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Develish
Develish
32 Followers

Kelly’s dad was one of the large merchant bankers in the city, and often Kelly would go to the office with him and parade around all high and mighty. Her dad was expecting her to some day be in charge of the business that he’d built up and that’s why Kelly was studying Business and French at college.

Of course with her own credit card, she was also expected to dress appropriately for the office environment. So she used to often wear a business style dress suit and her blonde hair tied up. Most of the guys at the office had seen her before and admired her, but knew that she was a stuck up spoilt little brat!

But since Kelly’s experience at the student party, she was now looking at guys in a different light, she wondered how big they were and what they’d like to do to her. On this such day she was in her daddy’s office building doing odd chores and checking out the guys, knowing well that she was the bosses daughter gave her a thrill to flirt with the guys. She had a few extra buttons on her blouse open, giving the guys an eyeful of her chest and letting them know that it was black underwear she was wearing.

It was a hot day at the office and things were certainly heating up. Kelly had been called to her dad’s office to collect a delivery for the airport. What she hadn’t been told was that a banker from Kenya had been over doing business with her father and was now returning to Kenya. When she entered the grand office of her father, a tall black man rose to greet her.

Kelly jumped, as the first thing she thought about was his size and what he would do to her. After the initial shock, she realized her father was staring at them both and he quickly introduced them both. Kelly’s father explained that Mr. Mumbazza had a flight to catch and could she pleased drop him to the airport.

Five minutes later, they were both in the car and heading to the airport. Kelly couldn’t stop wondering about this tall guy, was it true what she’d heard about black guys having bigger cocks, and if so, would she be able to handle such a thing? Meanwhile, our black friend from Kenya was thinking what a fine little bitch this was driving him to the airport. He could tell by her occasional nervous glance that she wasn’t very sexually experienced or else she was nervous as hell. They drove in silence to the airport, each with their own thoughts.

“You’re curious, aren’t you?” He finally asked as they reached the airport.

“About what?” Kelly replied all innocently.

By now Mr. Mumbazza had a growing feeling in his crotch, he had been thinking about this little girl for the whole car journey, figured she was innocent and thought he’d try and take advantage of the situation.

“You’re wondering if its true what they say about black people” he said.

“Well maybe” she replied as she finally found a spot inside the car park. With her parking being awful, she had decided to go straight to the higher levels of the car park were there was always plenty of available spaces. “Why don’t you find out for yourself then little lady?”

Kelly was shocked, she couldn’t believe her ears, was this really happening? She looked around the car park, there was nobody around. Then she looked at him, then down at his crotch, there it was growing more as she looked at it. The craving instinct deep inside her kicked in and she leant forward to feel his bulge. He quickly unfastened his pants and Kelly gasped as his cock sprang out.

It was a good 10” and pretty fat too, for a moment she even wondered if it was real. At that point, he knew she was his and he quickly ripped open her blouse to reveal her two gorgeous breasts cradled in her silky black bra. His hands shot out and began fondling the blonde’s tits, the nipples becoming very erect at this stage.

Kelly backed away, she was frightened now, here she was exposed to this big black guy in a car with nobody around. And as for his cock, she was terrified even more, what was he going to do to her??? The big black man from Kenya cupped his big hand behind Kelly’s head and grabbed at her ponytail. He then brought her head down to meat his cock. Kelly couldn’t stop this guy, even if she tried, so she had to give in to him and let him have his way!

His huge cock loomed towards Kelly’s face as her head was pushed down, it all happened so quick for her. One minute he was tearing her blouse and fondling her breasts, the next her head was being forced down on his cock. Her instinct kicked in and she began sucking away at this big black cock, but it was too big and she found herself gagging. She pulled up and licked the full shaft of the cock, knowing that this lubrication would help her swallow some more.

Sure enough it worked, and soon Kelly was deep-throating the huge cock, while pulling him off at the same time. All around her was a blur and she forgot that she was still in a car park, but she was concentrating on sucking this cock that nothing else really mattered anyway. Eventually, he began to stiffen up, the feel of his cock at the back of her mouth, and the site of this little blond sucking on his cock was beginning to be too much for him.

He loved situations like this, taking white women and doing what he liked with them, he knew they loved it, and here he was with another slut sucking away. He felt close know, and suddenly he pulled her up by the hair and shot a huge cum load across her face and chest.

Kelly had felt him stiffen alright, but the last thing she expected was for him to pull out at the last second and send a load of cum over her face. When he finally stopped spurting over her, he let go and she sat back. What a picture, this blonde little girl of 18, with her blouse torn open, red in the face from sucking, and cum dripping down her chin and onto her breasts, after servicing a big black man.

Before she could say anything, he got out and walked away without a word!

Develish
Develish
32 Followers