Kellys Sex Toy

Story Info
Blackmail. No way out.
896 words
3.89
35.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was agonising. My Princess locked me up in a chastity belt almost a year ago, and has only let me out to edge and frustrate Her cock before locking it up again. Only problem is, I am so incredibly horny that almost ANY woman looks good. Even some guys, now that Princess has got me sucking Her boyfriends clean after She has fucked them. Now I have a huge problem. Kelly, a girl at work, absolutely drop dead gorgeous (even by normal guys standards), and she was hitting on me! I couldn't believe it. Almost every guy was falling over themselves to screw her, and she was picking me, but I was locked up! Somehow, that fact was becoming harder and harder to remember when Kelly spoke to me. We work the late shift, so it was one in the morning when we knocked off. Her usual lift couldn't make it, so she asked me to walk her home. Of course, I said yes. We got to her place, and she invited me in for a coffee. As soon as we were in the door, she threw me against the door and kissed me hard. Everything went straight out of my mind as her tounge searched my mouth and fingers brushed my incredibly sensitive nipples through my shirt. I forgot about the consequenses of the cock cage, and the pink silk underwear I had been forced to wear to work until my cock tried to grow. I couldn't believe it. How could I back out of there now! How could I stay without her finding out I cant even get hard, let alone have sex. By the time I had thought of all that, it was too late. Kellys long, slender fingers had already started to try and rub my cock through thhe trousers, and she obviously felt the solid cage. Kelly pulled away and looked at me strangely. I was obviously mortified and humiliated beyond anything.

"What is that?" Kelly asked me. There was no way out I could see.

"It's a cock cage, a chastity device designed to stop me getting hard or having sex".

The silence was unbelievable and felt like eternity. I turned to leave when Kelly dragged me to the sofa and sat me down.

"Who put it on you? Do you like it? How long has it been? Arnt you horny?" She asked all at once. I couldn't believe she hadn't thrown me out. I didn't know what she was thinking, but something told me to stay and talk to her.

"My girlfriend put it on me a year ago. I love it. I love having no control over my own cock, and yes, I am hornier than you could imagine".

"Does it hurt?"

"It did a little at first, but not anymore. Just aches sometimes when I try to get hard and it stops me."

"Why did you come here if you cant have sex? I thought Id made it clear that sex was going to happen tonight."

"I wasn't thinking straight. Your so beautiful, and I was so flattered you wanted me, and Im so horny I just couldn't stop. Im so sorry, please don't tell anyone about this."

"What if I said my silence comes at a price? What if I told you I liked how ashamed and humiliated you looked just then? And that I have always wanted to have a slave like you?"

"What do you mean? Id do anything to make sure no one else finds out. What do you want?"

"Well, I want you to be My slave. I want you to call Me Princess, and do whatever I say, when I say, without any other concerns. Of course, I wont jeopordise your job, and your obedience will ensure My silence."

"Doesn't look like I have a choice does it? I will obey. What do you want me to do, Princess?"

"Start by stripping. I cant wait to see a pathetic cock locked up."

I stripped off in front of Kelly. Gorgeous, six foot tall, skinny like Cameron from House, long brown hair down to her waist, breasts so firm-looking and just the right size to fit in an average cup. She was fully dressed in her work uniform (blue shirt and black trousers) while I was naked, in a cock cage, and pink underwear!

"Oh my god, you like wearing womens clothes too? I am really going to have fun with you, you dirty little boy. Get on your knees, crawl over to Me, and lick My feet while I spank your ass".

I crawl over and begin licking Her feet. They were all sweaty and smelly from Her shift, but I licked away. Princess began spanking my ass. She wasn't gentle. This went on for an hour before Princess told me to crawl into Her bedroom. Once there, I was told to stay kneeling on the floor, until Princess had gotten out a slutty schoolgirl outfit and made me put it on. Once on, Princess put on a huge strapon and held a vibrator in Her hand. She shoved the strapon into my mouth and fucked my ass with the vibrator. I was insanely horny in about a minute. Hungrily sucking Her cock and ramming against the vibrator, Princess still fully dressed, laughing and calling me her little fuck toy.