Kelly's Story. Plan Put Into Motion

Story Info
The plan is set into motion to awaken Kelly's real nature.
3k words
4.29
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blaring alarm clock wakes Kelly from her sleep. Sighing softly she cuts it off and rises from the bed. Another day as she got ready and headed into the office, she worked for a private firm as a personal secretary for a one Ms. Braxton. Kelly was always early and made sure everything was set up. The first phone call of the day

"Ms. Braxton's office how may I assist you?" Kelly said in a cherry voice

"So are you going to put in for the vacation or what?" There was a giggle after words as Kelly sighed "I will sis. Just relax ok? I need to get back to work."

"Alright but that's what you said last year and the year before last..." Kelly's sister replied.

"I know but there was a good reason now look I'll call you back she'll be here any minute!" Kelly said with a little bit of angry not meaning to her eyes kept looking to the door.

"Alright, alright... But if you don't ask I'm going to kick your ass."

"Yeah whatever later" Kelly hung up the phone right when Ms. Braxton walked through the door.

Ms. Braxton was tall about 5'8, her chest was big but not overly. Her thighs where thick and the skirt she wore clung to them. She had caramel skin and hard thick dark black hair and the best way to say she looked like an Amazon. Kelly was short only 5'4 and her skin was a lighter brown, short black hair and brown eyes. She wasn't fat but didn't have a figure like her boss. Kelly moved to walk with her and stated to tell her about her schedule and what was planned for that day. As Ms. Braxton put her over sized purse down and hung her coat up. Kelly handed her a cup of coffee. Ms. Braxton stared out the window as she nodded her head.

"Is that all?" Ms. Braxton asked.

"That's all for today." Kelly answered as she looked at the papers.

"Alright well I need you to cancel my 2pm because I have lunch plans, Also I have a favor to ask of you Kelly." She said softly turning to face Kelly.

Kelly nodded her head softly and smiled 'Sure what's that?"

"I need you to stay late tonight. I have scheduled a night meeting and I will need you to..."

"Get drinks and food and anything else you or they might need?" Kelly finished for her as Ms. Braxton just smiled and nodded her head and moved closer to Kelly and lightly put a hand on Kelly's shoulder

"Yes please if you could for now just get the 2pm canceled and get some food arranged for tonight than come back and let me know when you're done." Ms. Braxton let her hand linger for a moment before moving back to her desk and taking a seat.

Kelly felt a surge go though her body when her boss touched her shoulder. Kelly did like to be with both men and women but she didn't want to admit that she had the hots for her boss.

"Yes Ms. Braxton. I will get right on that." And with that Kelly was out the door and back at her desk making phone calls trying to keep her mind off the thoughts going through her head about how her boss looked.

Ms. Braxton only smiled once Kelly left the office. When she touched Kelly she had felt like if she told Kelly to strip she would have. Picking up her phone she made a phone call.

"Yes, cancel my 2pm lunch. I have other plans." Ms. Braxton smiled as the voice on the other end said yes and she hung up. Today she was going to watch Kelly which she often did on some days. She had hired Kelly almost 5 years ago and the girl had yet to take one sick day, or vacation and she never seemed to complain. Rising from the chair she moved to the window and looked out at the other buildings. How long could she keep this up? Kelly was very different in many ways and she knew about it.

"Ms. Braxton?" Kelly's voice came over the intercom bringing her from her thoughts as she pressed the button.

"Yes Kelly?" She replied

"There is a Mr. Neil here to see you. He said you knew he was coming. I don't have him down. If you want me..:'

"No. Show him in. I forgot to mention he was coming."Ms. Braxton said cutting Kelly off, as she let the button go.

'Damn it..." She said softly looking out the window.

Kelly Looked at the man and smiled softly rising from her seat to show him into Ms. Braxton's office. He crossed his fisted right hand over his heart and bowed slightly "Thank you." He said softly lifting back up a blush over Kelly's cheeks. Ms. Braxton shakes her head softly as M. Neil turns to face her.

"I'll leave you two." Kelly says softly and shuts the door behind her. Kelly's face still hot and red, taking her seat she got back to work.

Mr. Neil lost his smile as he looked at Ms. Braxton "Our time is running out... have you made any progress?"

Ms. Braxton puts her hands on her desk 'I have everything under control Tom. You can go back and let them know that." She said with angry in her voice.

Tom smiled and moved to stand on the other side of the desk he was about the same height as her maybe a little taller as his short black hair was sleeked back. His dark eyes stared into hers. He was toned but not over toned and his skin color was like hers. He spoke softly

"You have had 5 years... And yet she seems to not have awakened at all. You are playing a very dangers' game here."

"I know. Don't worry I will have it taken care of." She said softly licking her lips a little. It had been a while since she had seen tom and before she took on this job they had had a thing. Moving from behind the desk to half sit, half lean against the front of it her hands gently moving to his shoulders as she rubbed them.

'I have everything under control...' Ms. Braxton said even softly as her eyes stared into his.

Tom couldn't pull his gaze from hers' as he leaned into her touch. Ms. Braxton smiled and leaned in and kissed his lips softly tailing them up to his ear as she whispered

"Now go and tell them that I need more time and I will finish the job..." Her eyes lost the softness to them and they had angry in them. She pulled back as Tom put his closed fist over his heart and bowed.

"Yes. I shall. But please don't keep them waiting much longer. You know how they can be." He said softly exiting the room.

Kelly rose from her desk when Mr. Neil walked by. He smiled at her again before he was gone. Kelly shook her head a little and gathered some papers and went to Ms. Braxton's office door and knocked before she entered.

"Is everything alright?' Kelly asked softly as she shut the door behind her. Ms. Braxton was already sitting back in her chair and had it turned to the window.

"Yes. Is everything set?" Ms. Braxton asked

"Yes everything is ready. Is there anything else?"Kelly asked setting the papers on the desk.

"No. There is nothing else. In fact take the rest of the day off till tonight. Be here at 6pm sharp. And wear something very..." She paused putting a finger to her chin. "Sexy, but nothing to reveling, we want to make a good impression." She spun around the chair to look at Kelly.

Kelly smiled softly as she listened. She never got off early even if she had to do a night meeting. A soft blush rose to her cheeks at her boss' words.

'Thank you. And... well...' Kelly cupped her hands in front of her. "I will be here. I'll leave a few notes before I go. See you tonight.' Kelly spat out and left the office before Ms. Braxton could get a word out. Kelly's face one once again hot and red as she moved to her desk. She wanted to hurry up before Ms. Braxton changed her mind. Writing down a few things on some sticky notes she put them up. Moving from her desk she grabs her things. She lingers at Ms. Braxton's door than leaves out.

Ms. Braxton went to say something but Kelly was already gone. Shaking her head slightly she got up and moved to the door. Once she head that Kelly was gone she left her office and went to Kelly's desk. Looking at the different notes she smiled to herself. She started to look through the drawers and found a photo. It was one of Kelly and her sister. Ms Braxton ran her fingers over the photo and looked at the calendar on the desk. Looking at today's date was circled in red and writing said 'Ask today!'

Ms. Braxton shook her head a little as she picked up the phone, and dialed a number. "Yes cancel all of my appointments for today except the evening one. Also I will need to change my schedule around."

'Yes Ms. Braxton. Is there anything else?" A women's voice answered.

"No that will be all. " Ms. Braxton hung up and moved to her office. Gathering her things she left the office to get ready herself.

Kelly was there at 6pm on the dot and was already getting stuff ready in the meeting room. Her red dress went down to her knees but it was los at the bottom but hugged her hips, and the rest of her frame. She made sure everything was ready when Ms. Braxton walked in. She had on a black dress that showed off her cleavage but not too much. It went to just her mid thigh and it had very thin straps. Kelly couldn't help as her eyes wandered over her boss's body.

"Is everything ready?" Ms. Braxton asked with a sly smile on her face.

Kelly blinked and blushed softly "Yes Ms. Braxton." She said softly moving from the room to stand at the door as Ms. Braxton walked in.

"Good. Do me one more favor and run to my office and get my briefcase. I seemed to have left it behind." She turned to look at Kelly.

"Sure.' Kelly hurried from the doorway to the office. Once inside she looked around by the desk and didn't seem it. "Now where could it be?" She put her hands on her hips as she thinks.

Ms. Braxton sighs softly as she stands at the front of the table. "Alright, we are ready." She says softly as the empty chairs move slightly as men and women appear from the shadows and take a seat.

"Welcome members of the council. I called this meeting tonight to tell you of..."

"What little progress you have made?" Spoke a woman who sat on the far end.

"No I have had much. In fact I already have a plan in action that will speed things up very quickly." Ms. Braxton said. She than started to speak in Latin on how she plans to send Kelly away and that over the past 5 years she has be making very careful plans to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Kelly in the mean time had found the briefcase and by the time she gets back to the door Ms. Braxton is done explain her plan. Entering she smiles softly as everyone turned to look at her. Some smile at her others just stare and some just look her over. Moving quickly to hand Ms. Braxton the briefcase she smiles and nods her head as a thank you. Leaving the room the other people began to speak in Latin and ask questions. Kelly took her seat at the desk and waiting for the intercom if they needed anything. Hours seemed to pass before the door opened and they started to leave out.

Kelly smiled and said good night to every one of them as Ms. Braxton stopped and smiled.

"Thank you again. Help me clean up a little and then we can call it a night?' She had her hand on the desk as Kelly smiled and nodded.

Ms. Braxton had moved to the meeting room first and was cleaning when Kelly walked in behind her and started to clean. Kelly had moved to throw the things into the trash when Ms. Braxton had moved close behind her, placing a hand onto Kelly's shoulder. Kelly blinked and smiled softly as she turned around to look at Ms. Braxton. She was closer than Kelly had first thought and could fell Ms. Braxton's body heat.

"That is a lovely dress Kelly...' Ms. Braxton said seductively with a smile taking a step closer making Kelly take a step back. When Kelly felt her back against the wall, panic set in as Kelly looked up into her boss's eyes.

"Ms. Braxton..." Kelly said softly as Ms. Braxton put a finger to Kelly's lips. Her other hand moved to lightly run up Kelly's inner thigh which make Kelly squirm slightly bring a wide smile to Ms. Braxton's lips.

"Shush Kelly... just relax..." Ms. Braxton said softly as she moved her finger from Kelly's lips and placed that hand on Kelly's throat gently. She was trouble keeping her own self under control. Here Ms. Braxton a powerful being was going to screw up her mission if she wasn't careful. She lowered her head and gently placed a kiss on Kelly's lips. Keeping it soft she slowly made it deeper her tongue moving to run along Kelly's lips wanting access as her on hand moved up Kelly's leg to cup her pussy and gently rub it while her other hand stayed on Kelly's neck keeping her slightly pined to the wall.

Kelly just watched and a shiver ran through her body at Ms. Braxton's words, when she kissed her. Her mind started to race. Her own hands went to gently hold onto Ms. Braxton's hips. Feeling the kiss she smiled softly. 'God her lips were so softly' was one of the many things running through Kelly's mind. Feeling Ms. Braxton's tongue her lips parted for it as she moaned into the kiss feeling the hand on her pussy. Her hips started to move wanting to feel more. Her body had wanted to feel this for so long but her mind wouldn't let her. Now that this was actually happening she couldn't stop herself.

Ms. Braxton growled slightly as her tongue went into Kelly's mouth, her hand pressed harder against Kelly's pussy when she felt her movement. Her own mind was racing; she wanted to take Kelly right here and now. Forgot the mission she had waited 5 years to even really feel her and now Kelly was under her grasp. All she had to do was to let herself go and she would be satisfied.

'NO!" screamed a voice in the back of Ms. Braxton mind which made her snap back. She broke the kiss with Kelly but left her hand on the woman's pussy. Kelly had her eyes closed now and was still moving her hips. Her pussy was already wet and Ms Braxton could feel it through her panties. She herself was wet but she had to stop.

"Kelly. Enough." Ms. Braxton said harsh like she owned Kelly.

Kelly Shivered at the words and her eyes opened up. Her movement stopped as her face became flushed. Ms. Braxton moved her hand and took a step back from Kelly. All Kelly could do for the moment was stand there and look at her boss. Had she really just done that? There was no way... than she could feel how wet she was and it made her even more hot and red in the face.

'I... I... I'm sorry Ms. Braxton..." Kelly stuttered out as she lowered her head. She was so ashamed. Never in her wildest dreams did she think this would ever happen.

"Don't worry about it. But I need you to take two weeks off starting tomorrow." Ms. Braxton said turning away from Kelly. She couldn't look at her. She was afraid if she did she would lose the will do to this.

Kelly blinked as she looked at her boss. Two weeks off. Oh no she thinks I'm going to tell someone.

"Ms. Braxton... I'm not going to tell anyone what happened... I swear. "She spat out moving slightly closer. Something was drawing Kelly to her boss it wasn't sexually is was like her soul wanted to reach out and touch her

"I'm not worried about that Kelly." Ms. Braxton got the nerve to turn around and face Kelly. A softly smile on her face as she felt the draw as well but fought it with everything she couldn't let it get in the way. 'You have worked for me for 5 years and not once have you taken a sick day or a vacation. It's about time you did."

Kelly smiled as she moved to hug Ms. Braxton tightly. She didn't want to let go as Ms. Braxton hugged back. Standing there for a moment Kelly feel like an electrical change had gone through her all the way to her soul but she didn't feel any pain. Pulling away she nodded her head.

"Thank you Ms. Braxton. I will see you in two weeks!' Kelly was so excited that what happened between them was still in her mind but she was glad she didn't have to ask. It meant that Ms. Braxton did care even if it was just a little bit.

Ms. Braxton smiled at Kelly's excitement. With the hug it was the start of what would be the end of this life for Kelly and the beginning of a new one. She sighed softly as Kelly left. Bing her hand to her nose she smelled softly and closed her eyes. Purring slightly she went to the window. Watching Kelly walk down the street she tilted her head. "See you sooner than that dear." She said softly to the night. The plan was now in effect.