Kelly's Tip Training- The Ad Ch. 02

Story Info
Kell's need for humiliation; release is her downfall.
1.6k words
4.45
34.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had not moved his cock as she came hard on it. He kept it in her motionless until her last shudder had subsided and slid it out. Kelley stayed in position, kneeling on the bed. She was too well trained now to do otherwise. He got off the bed and came around in front of her. She assumed he would now use her mouth -- he often required her to clean her juices off between her orgasms.

But instead he started wiping his wet cock, slick from her juices, all around her face.

"I want you to smell like a cunt as you write this ad, Kelley, " J said.

He got back on the bed and re-inserted the tip into her dripping pussy. "Are you ready to continue writing the ad, Kelley?" he intoned. "You will get a rare fucking when you have posted it, although if you reel in a really hot pussy for me, you may end up only getting the tip of my cock once she starts joining us."

Please, Sir, not that."

She knew he liked to torment her by suggesting such things and often followed through if he discovered it aroused her. And ever since he had discovered that sexual humiliation and being toyed with, put her into a state of utter slavish arousal, he had stoked that heat with her embarrassment.

"But Kelley," he said in his hypnotic voice, "have we not proven that just the tip of Master's cock is sufficient for you to have crashing orgasms? Why should you need more? Watch. Cum for me now, nice and loud, just like that so I can prove my point."

She came instantly, and whether it was the shame, or her submissive need or the potential loss of his cock, she no longer knew. Her orgasms had long become his to control and even as she shuddered and came, she marveled at what she had become.

"Did I make my point? You don't really need Master's cock fucking you or even deep in you for one stroke do you, that's only for special occasions, isn't it?"

She said "Yes, Sir" but she wanted to say "No, Sir" except she wasn't even sure herself. The humiliation had become as much the thing as her sexual need. Where one began and the other ended, she no longer knew. But he seemed to know.

"Now, let's get to work, "he said. It struck him as kind of an absurd statement with his cock head impaled in his kneeling submissive but he kept the smile to himself.

"Let's proceed with describing who we are. I will dictate, type it in, when the section is completed you may have another full cock stroke and cum for me."

"Yes, Sir," ever compliant Kelley replied.

"We are an unattached couple. I, Kelley, am just past 40, with a former dancer's body and tremendous need for sexual attention. Until recently, I have only had submissive fantasies. Now, however, as J'subslave, I have discovered that I am completely consumed by the need to submit and want to be completely and fully trained. I have discovered a deep need for humiliation as well, for example, I am only permitted to email or chat with J when I am naked, plugged and ringed and I have come to crave bondage, flogging and anal sex. J had begun tip training me, in part because I disobeyed him and lied to him about cumming during sex J had allowed me with my now former boyfriend. I had agreed that I should not cum on this other cock, but I did and I lied about it. I also agreed that my pussy should be ringed and padlocked shut with J having the key, if I could not behave, or that I should be tip trained. I chose tip training. I am writing this with just the tip in me, because it all I deserve."

Kelley said, "Sir, please don't make me post that." He could feel her legs shaking and her pussy pulsing, though. She was very close. Extreme humiliation put her into a free fall towards her orgasm. He liked to play in that space.

"Does the embarrassment of that make your clit throb?"

"Yes, Sir," she whined.

"Then it goes in the ad, doesn't it?" J said.

"Yes, Sir" He thought a tear might roll down her cheek at her shame.

He spanked her hard, three times on each cheek. "Cum," he said. There was no delay. She convulsed, her shoulders shook but she didn't move on his cock but he could feel her cuntlips try to grip him. He removed his cock, brought it to her face to leave juices and the ritual continued.

By the time she had described the woman who they were looking for to join them, Kelley's ass was red and she had cum a half a dozen times. J continued to tease her about what would happen when the responses to the ad would start coming in, what that first meeting in a bar with the potential participant would be like, how Kelley would be publicly embarrassed. He told her about what would happen when the three of them finally left the bar and ended up in the privacy of a room.

Kelley squeaked and whined and her lower lip shook but he could feel the wetness running down his cock. She knew that he knew. She knew that if she dripped, he would expect it of her. It was unfair, he'd impale her on the tip, tell her nasty things about her future sexual shame, but her cunt would betray her and she would be further doomed. And she knew he could feel the release of her moisture and that shamed her even more. She barely knew what she agreed to when he tormented her on his cock tip, but he always reminded her. He seemed to forget nothing.

The text of the ad was ready. She prayed for his cock to slide in but knew that meant the ad was ready to be posted.

That's when he said, "Kelley, of course we will need pictures, won't we? Crawl over to the chair and bring me the flogger, the camera and marker. They are in the little velvet bag. Carry it back by the strap using your mouth. You may have a tip orgasm right now and if you are a good girl and are still shuddering when you crawl back, you may have a whole stroke."

Kelley came, a wracking, shameful, embarrassed to the core, orgasm. She slid off his cock, shuddering as she crawled, her shame at a new low, found the velvet bag. As she mouthed the strap, a fresh shudder hit her but she wanted the cock stroke so badly. She crawled back to him, lowered her mouth, put the bag before him and turned herself, naked, wet and kneeling, back up to where his cock was. He watched silently.

"Impale on the tip." It was all he said. She backed her pussy up. He had long ago taught her to find him using only her holes, and if she was unable to do that, he wouldn't let her have it. She slid onto the tip and immediately began to shake anew.

He said quietly, "Kelley, did you maintain some degree of orgasm as you crawled to bring me the bag?"

"Yes, Sir," she said. "Sir, may I slide back and cum?"

"Kelley, you are ready to be flogged, marked and photographed?" he implored. "I am going to redden your ass and the front of your thighs and with the black marker write 'J's tip only' just above your cunt on the spot you keep smooth for me. Then with just my tip in, we will take and post the photo. Don't you think that will express who you are and what you have become?"

He knew that would force an orgasm out of her despite her training. She started to shake, trying to hold on.

"Yes Sir, please Sir may I slide back, please?"

"You're going to cum without permission at the thought of being reddened, marked, tip fucked and photographed aren't you?"

"Please Sir, please, let me slide down, I 'm trying not to cum, Sir."

"You realize you are soliciting a woman to watch your humiliation and who will have a pussy for real fucking?" he continued.

"Yes, Sir, Omigod, Sir, I understand," she managed to choke out.

He grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her head back hard.

"Now, Kelley, fuck back hard and let me hear your orgasm and scream for me."

She slammed back onto him and he felt her cervix against his cock tip as the scream came out of her. He held onto to her hair and rode the orgasms as they came from some inner place, a place where her sexuality and need and shame and core met. Even as she came on his cock, she didn't move, but he could feel her convulsing on him. He had mercy and began fucking her as she came and came. She was such a good girl for him. He fucked her like a rag doll and then, as she was almost incapable of more, he said it:

"Submit the ad, Kelley, as you receive your final fucking."

She came and she cried and helpless to resist but wanting to, her fingers found the keyboard. A tear rolled down her cheek and juices ran down her leg and she looked at the word that would send the ad.

"Submit," it said.

"Wait," he said, "we almost forgot the pictures."