Kelly's Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Her body learns it's Master.
1.5k words
4.27
48.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first story Kelly was hesitant to read chapter two. Ever since the first story Kelly's mind would return over and over to thoughts of submission, thoughts of obedience, thoughts of losing control to Master Passion. A seed had been planted in her mind, and your mind, an urge to submit to Master Passion.

She could feel herself being drawn back to her Master's stories. Sometimes she would go hours without thinking about them, sometimes days, but the urge to submit to her Master would always return. She knew she could never completely escape it, no matter how long she resisted or ignored it, it would return. Moreover, her attempts to resist the urge only made it more powerful. Every day this urge grew and grew and grew. Kelly needed to obey.

When she did return the story drew her in even more quickly than before. Her mind had been already been conditioned to read and obey. Each time she read the words "read and obey" she was drawn in more. It wouldn't be long before all Kelly could do was read and obey. Read and obey. Nod.

Kelly would obediently read and obey every word in the story. Nod. As before each nod made her thoughts drift farther away. Nod. Each nod made her more submissive. Nod. Each nod made her more obedient. Nod. Each nod makes you more obedient. Nod.

This time she would finally get the release she had been craving. Her arousal had been growing since she began. She would compliantly strip for her new Master. She would caress her large beautiful breasts. She would spread her legs for Master Passion and rub her slick wet pussy. And then her body would finally explode violently into the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. But when she did, her body would be permanently conditioned to obey only Master Passion. Her body would know its Master. Your body will know its Master. Nod

Kelly would never be the same after that. Kelly never wanted to be the same. The new Kelly was so much better. Nod. Randomly throughout the day she would think of her Master and smile. Knowing she was owned just made her so happy. Just the idea of Master Passion would make her happy and aroused. Each night when she would slip into her bath or shower she completely lost control. Nod.

Entering the bath or shower each night became a wonderful ritual. First Kelly removed her clothes slowly one piece at a time. With each piece she revealed more of the slave beneath, with each piece she became more obedient, with each item she became more aroused. As you slowly remove each piece of your clothing, you will also feel yourself becoming more obedient, more aroused. Nod. Now strip. Obey

You remember that familiar, comforting trance from last time. She slipped slowly into that warm bath and allowed the soothing water to engulf her. And the same warm sensation envelops you and all the tension begins to flow away from your muscles..

After Kelly slipped into the warm relaxing bath, completely naked, obedient and aroused. Her nipples were hard and her luscious breasts ached to be touched. Her soft hands instinctively found their way to her sensitive breasts. As she began to play with them she found every touch to be more powerful, every sensation more intense. Her lust took over as she imagined herself on her knees in front of Master Passion. Without thinking, her body instinctively obeyed its Master. Her mouth opened as her mind was filled with images of herself eagerly sucking Master Passion's hard cock. As you imagine yourself in Kelly's place, your mouth opens. Nod. Lust consumes her thoughts as Master Passion's dick slides between her lips, your lips. She feels her tongue, your tongue , swirling around the head, eager to draw out his cum. Kelly desperately wants your mouth filled with your Master's warm cum. She wants to swallow every drop. Play with your breasts now, just like Kelly. Obey.

Every time Kelly slips into a warm comforting bath you will fall into deep relaxation, deep obedience, deep submission. Every time lust would consume her thoughts and your thoughts. Nod. Every night when you enter that wonderful hypnotic bath arousal takes over and forces Kelly, you, to strip, play and explode into pleasure while thoughts of submission and obedience to Master Passion fill your minds. Nod. Every time you enter a relaxing bath at night you will fall into this deep obedient trance. Nod. Once you cum for Master Passion your body will know its Master and you will be permanently programmed to obey. Nod. It feels so good to obey. Nod.

You want this new craving to consume you. You need this hunger to take over. You know that this hunger is your true self. You are destined to obey, destined to serve, destined to be a slave to Master Passion. Read and obey. Nod. Even now your lust is building like Kelly's. Every command excites you. Every order makes you yearn for more. Every time you nod for me you can feel your lust intensify. Nod. This lust is so wonderful. You love every moment of it. Nod. You feel your breasts swelling, they feel so good. Your nipples are getting harder and harder and it is wonderful. This insatiable lust is consuming you. You feel your breasts swelling, they feel so good. Nod. Your nipples are getting harder and harder and it is wonderful. Nod. This insatiable lust is consuming you. Nod. Every time you nod for me you can feel your lust intensify. Nod. This lust is so wonderful. You love every moment of it. Nod.

Kelly can feel the lips of your pussy swelling. Nod. Your pussy is yearning to be filled by Master Passion. Nod. You can feel your clit growing, engorging with lust. Nod. You can feel the lips of your pussy swelling. Nod. Your pussy is yearning to be filled by Master Passion. Nod. You can feel your clit growing, engorging with lust, aching to be touched. Nod.

Kelly obediently spread her legs for Master Passion. Now you spread your legs for Master Passion. Kelly slipped her hand down between her smooth thighs and began to rub her slick wet cunt. It felt so good to obey Master Passion. You want to feel just like Kelly, be just like Kelly. Nod. Rub your wet pussy like Kelly. Nod.

As Kelly rubbed her clit, images of herself serving and pleasing Master Passion filled her thoughts. She imagined herself on her knees, obediently suck Master Passion's cock. Kelly saw herself laying on a bed with her hands cuffed above her head while Master Passion fucked her wet cunt hard and fast. Kelly's thoughts are your thoughts. Rub your clit just like Kelly. Nod. Kelly saw herself bent over a cold, hard, wooden desk her legs spread and tied apart, your hands tied over your head while Master Passion's cock fills her pussy from behind, fucking her hard, while Kelly begged to be filled with cum. Your thoughts are Kelly's thoughts. Nod. These fantasies circle in Kelly's mind, in your mind, over and over. See yourself wearing nothing but a collar, on your hands and knees while your Master's cock fills your wet cunt. Nod. You are Kelly. You are Master Passion's fuck toy. Nod.

She couldn't contain the pleasure much longer. Soon it would be released in an intense climax while she moaned the words "my body knows its Master". When you cum you will moan the words "my body knows its Master". Nod. You and Kelly will give yourself completely to Master Passion. Nod.

On command, Kelly's entire body became tense. Then all at once, all the lust she had built up began to flood out. It was more intense than anything Kelly had ever felt before. Her whole body began to tremble as waves of pleasure flowed throughout her body. Then she lost her last bit of control in an explosion of ecstasy. She moaned "my body knows its Master" while her body continue to tremble and squirm.

And now it is your turn to climax for your Master. It's time! Cum for me my slave, just like Kelly. Repeat "my body knows its Master" and let the pleasure consume you.

Eventually the sensations subsided. Kelly was gasping for breath by the end. She felt worn out and completely powerless but at the same time she felt wonderful. She loved it. She knew she would do it again. She really didn't have a choice. During the day and work Kelly was her normal self, slightly happier to know she was owned. But when she entered that wonderful bath or got a request from Master Passion she was going to continue being a good obedient slave for Master Passion, just like you. Nod. Whenever you enter that warm comforting bath your body will remember to obey just like Kelly. Nod.

Now your body knows it's Master. You will leave a note or contact me with the message "my body knows its Master" immediately. Nod.