Kelly's Ultimate Challenge

Story Info
Kelly must obey at the adult bookstore.
2.3k words
4.25
63.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe what my owner wanted me to do today. He's asked, no demanded, some strange things out of me lately, but this! He's totally lost his fucking mind, I think to myself. It's bad enough he made me wear my butt plug to work, (well actually, I didn't, my ass was so sore from the play I gave it while he was teasing me earler that day), but I can't go through with this. I just can't! Sure, the thought of such public display makes my pussy wet just thinking about it, but I had always imagined my owner would be there, directing, being in charge, protecting me. How can I do this alone?

Well nothing to it but do it, I say to myself. Afterall, I have no choice. He's discovered my weakness, his threats to withhold any and all commands for one month from me are too much to risk. I would just die if I couldn't have him treat me like the slut and whore I am daily, always! I'd do anything to please him, to hear his pride in his slave. I want, no NEED, to please my owner. He's so generous in his praise and love, and I am so unworthy of his cock and love. What else can I do?

The instructions were clear, so I followed them to the letter. A knee length skirt, a white blouse and thin bra, silky panties, a fresh shower,smelling clean and ready, red nail polish on my fingers and toes, a nice necklace, and of course, the ever present butt plug. I added a little make up, just to make sure, though he didn't say anything about make up. I knew he wanted me to look like just what I was, a surburban housewife with a little money and too much free time. God, if my husband ever found out....

I shake that thought as I put on my panties. I steel a quick rub of my shaved pussy, the delight of two men, my husband AND my owner. I love my pussy. Not as much as my ass, but I do keep it clean and shaved, and can now get four fingers in it. My owner has promised to fist me one day... Ahhhhh, the distractions. Must keep to the program, I must.

I leave, safe in the knowledge that my husband is working and the kids are at my grandmother's. While driving to this forbidden destination, I begin to get excited, but his orders were clear. No touching myself until the time is right. I settle for wiggling my ass while I drive, letting the little plug fuck my ass a bit. I begged for a bigger one, and he finally relented. But I haven't been allowed to purchase it yet. How I long to feel a full 5 or 6 inches of plug in my ass while I drive. Ahhhhh, hmmmmmm. There it is, the destination I was told to go to today. If only it was a little further away, I am so close to an ass orgasm again! I hadn't had one in 12 years until he came back in my life. How did I ever survive? And the Eagles are playing on the radio, even better. I could cum so hard right now, maybe it is safer that I am here afterall!

I park in the back, always afraid my minivan will be recognized. I look around and see that no one is near, so I begin to follow my owner's instructions carefully. He knows my sexuality and needs much better than I, and I couldn't do this without him. I take my panties off quickly, and begin to masturbate with them as he said. Ohhh, it feels so good, I plunge them in my pussy all the way in, get them good and wet with my juice. Soakng actually, the previous enroute ass fuck with the plug having left me wet as the frigging Chesapeake. I put them back on, careful not to have an orgasm lest I chicken out, but not before I wipe my face with them, leaving a fair amount of my cunt juice on my cheeks. I even taste a little. That was forbidden, but I can't help it! I can smell it myself, even with my skirt back on. I smell like a whorehouse! Well, I am HIS whore and love being so, so why not. But will it be enough sent? The smell of my cunt keeps it getting wetter, so maybe. He so understands me to have figured this out!

I get out of the van and walk around to the entrance. I enter, only a little familiar with the place. I have only been here once. There are a few partons visable, looking at magazines and new toys. I even see a nice looking 40's something couple purusing the DVD collection. If only my Owner was here with me too! I would feel so proud and beautiful, on his leash as he paraded me around here, one of the few places we could go! I remember my instructions and go right to the counter. The clerk looks at me, sniffs, once twice, a third time. My god, he can smell my sex! It worked! I had my doubts. I blush deeply as I realize that I am finally the public whore my owner wanted me to be. On display for this young clerk. "Um, ah. I'd like to go the the movie room, er, ah theatre please." He does a double take, looks around.

"You alone?" he asks.

"Sort of." I answer, aware that my owner is always with me in spirit and soul.

"OK. 8 dollars please." I hand the clerk a ten and he gives me change. "Up the ramp, ma'am. You have any problems, just let me know." What kind of problems would I have?

"Sure. Thanks." I walk ever so slowly to the little ramp up to the partially hidden room. I know once I am there it will be just moments until his greatest challenge for me and thrill for him will be reality. And once done, I can finally buy the bigger plug! He was specific about that, my loving owner. No success, no plug. I climb the ramp and look in. At first I can't see much, my eyes not adjusted to the dark. I wait a few moments just inside and to the left of the door, and let my pupils react. Then I look around. I was instructed that I had to go to the first one I saw, but there are so many! Old guys, young guys, black guys, fat ones, professional, all kinds of guys! And not one single woman to be seen, well other than the one getting the living shit fucked out of her on screen, a cock in her mouth, pussy and ass at the same time! Now there was my fantasy!!! But not for today, his instructions were clear.

I settle on a nice looking 50ish man in a business suit in the back row. He had his cock out stroking it, but tried to cover it with his hand when I walked in. Others were not so polite. As I adjust to the light conditions, I realize ALL of the guys, every single one of them, are learing at me. Learing! Most with lust, surprise and delight on their faces. A couple openly masturbated my way, and a few started to move from their seats towards me. I quickly sat next to Mr. businessman, hoping to starve off the impending whatever. It works, at least at first. The men return to their seats, though several still stand and beat their meat my way. There is even two guys jerking each other off. Oh my, I hadn't considered that!

Back to work. I wait a few seconds, knowing the clock is ticking. I was told one minute tops. Oh god, how can I do this! But how can I not! It is what he wants, my precious and beloved owner. He adores me so much, teaches me, indulges me, listens to me, I must obey him. Here goes.... Deep breath....

"I'm a cum starved cock sucking slut." I say quietly. He looks at me, so close we're almost touching anyway.

"Excuse me?" he says.

"I am a cum starved cock sucking slut." I say more loudly, but still just to him.

He is dumbfounded at first. "Ah, well, ah. OK, we all gotta be something." He still tries to cover his cock, but can't. I had my effect, he's hard as a rock now. His cock grows, slipping out from his hand, a full 7 inches. And fat enough! I gasp a little in spite of myself. And he gets the hint. "Oh I see. My lucky day!" He finally moves his hand and his cock shoots straight up! I know I must act or loose my nerve, so I bend down quickly and take his gorgous prick in my mouth, wantonly and without hesitation. To do less would be to dishonor my owner. I have the effect I had hoped, and feel the well dressed gentleman sigh in response. I start to get into it, sucking away for all I am worth. I am not to use my hands, just my lips, tongue and throat. No problem, I think. But the angle is wrong. I cannot deep throat him here in these little card table chairs. So I brazenly kneel before him and keep sucking. I forget at first about the other men, though am sure they are all watching. My owner said not to worry, that they would all think I was this guy's wife, and this was a roleplaying thing we set up. After about three minutes, I loose myself in the cock sucking, for I really am a cum starved cock sucking slut. My master was sooooo right when he named me so. I love to suck cock, I just love it! My mouth needs cum so bad. I had never really realized this. I knew I liked oral sex, but never needed it! Now I need this stranger's cock. I imagine it is my owner's, my lord and master's, cock in my throat and give him the best blow job he's ever gotten. No doubt, his wife is a friggin' bitch who only fucks him once a month, and never does this, else he would'nt be here.

After a moment or two, I feel something on my ass. I stop deep throating the man, and look behind. Three guys are there standing by me, and one of them is playing with my ass. My god, he'll find the plug and then what! I got no instuctions for this, what to do? The other two have their cocks in their hands, stroking them. One is a pitiful little thing, but the other! This is a black man, and his cock must be 10 inches long, and as thick as my dainty wrist! I try to ignore the sight, and go back to sucking my stranger's cock. Master said when he cums in my mouth, and I swallow it, I can buy the new plug and put it in for the drive home. And I am to call him and report on my experience! So I suck harder, eager to hear his voice when I call. But that asshole playing with my ass won't stop! He's now pulled my skirt up and is touching my soaking pussy smelling panties. God I can smell the scent too! I am so scared, what if they fuck me? I was told no sex with these men yet. Maybe one day, but not today. But how I would love that monster black cock in my pussy!

Back to work again..... I try even harder to please the gentleman before me and am soon rewarded with his cum splurting in my throat. He cums and cums, and I swallow it all. I can't believe it, here I am in an adult bookstore's sleazy little arcade, a stranger's cock in my mouth, his cum on my tongue, two guys jerking off near my head, and a fat old guy playing with my ass and sniffing my panties!!!! It is too much, I let out a mind blowing anal orgasm, the plug now very real in my ass as the fat guy finds it! He slaps it a few times and I cum, cum cum.... Just then the black guys groans loudly. I can't help myself, I pull my face around and take his cock too in my mouth, rewarded almost immediately with his cum! He cums like a fucking horse, his cock way too big to swallow. So I just hold the tip in my mouth and milk him for all he's worth. The little dick let's go to and of all things, the bastard cums in my hair in the back of my head. I reach around and run my fingers through it, sucking them clean as well!

Other guys start to come near me, but I just can't do any more! My knees are weak, and I am about to collapse from these repeated orgasms I just had. The black guy, a look of caring and worry on his face, helps me stand up. "You OK?" he says. I nod and he smiles, handing me a tissue to wipe my hair and face, sweat and cum all over me. "You're a hot little thing aren't you?" black says. I knew this would happen!!!! I answer with the only thing I am allowed to say, as I exit the theatre to head to the plug rack.

"I am a cum starved cock sucking slut!"