Kelsey and Crystal

Story Info
Two friends looking for wild times in the wilderness...
5.7k words
3.78
24.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarlasMan
MarlasMan
53 Followers

Kelsey was looking forward to the weekend camping trip with her girlfriend, Crystal. It was to be just them, one tent, cooking over a fire, swimming and hiking. A nice break.

She drove to Crystal's house with her car packed with all the camping stuff. Crystal was contributing the food and the drink – her parents were gone for the weekend and she was able to secure beer and vodka.

"Hey, girl," Kelsey said jumping out of the car to greet her friend. "Don't you look hot!" It was true. Crystal, blond hair and blue eyes, about 5' 7" with a firm body and big boobs, was wearing cut-off shorts and a bikini top. Her cleavage was spilling out nicely. She was tanned.

"Thank you, sweetie, you're not bad yourself." Kelsey smiled but she knew she wasn't in Crystal's league. Kelsey was shorter, chubbier, with dark hair and brown eyes. She wore a plain blue tank-top and black shorts. It didn't even matter – all eyes would be on Crystal no matter what.

The girls got the food together and packed it into the car along with the liquor. Before hitting the road, they decided to have one beer. They both felt so rebellious drinking alcohol in Crystal's house. It was a two hour drive to the national forest where the campground was located so after the beer, some talk about boys, they decided to hit the road.

It wasn't long before they were on the interstate heading away from civilization.

"You know what I feel like doing?" Crystal asked Kelsey.

"No what?"

"Taking off my top! Let's do it." Kelsey wasn't so sure about that, but as she was considering it, Crystal was reaching behind her back and undoing her bikini top. Kelsey glanced over to see her big boobs spilling out. Crystal rubbed them, running her hands under their girth and ended up pulling her own nipples.

"Whee! That feels good! So free! You have to do it, too."

Crystal leaned over and began tugging at Kelsey's tank-top. Kelsey was a little annoyed but adjusted herself to make it easier for Crystal to get it off. Kelsey felt prudish because she had a sports bra underneath it, which Crystal easily removed. Then Kelsey was surprised when Crystal began feeling her boobs, tenderly at first and then a little rougher, pinching her nipples, which were now very stiff.

"Hey, Crystal, what's up?!" Kelsey asked, half-scolding her friend.

"Oh, come on. What's the big deal. We're best friends aren't we?"

"Yes – no big deal, girlfriend." Kelsey looked quickly at Crystal and smiled, catching a quick glimpse of her friend's large tits. Despite their size, the areola's were small and tight, dark, the nipples small and sharp. In a word, perfect. Kelsey's own tits were a nice size, with big pale areola and flat stubby nipples.

Kelsey was cruising along at 75 MPH when they girls saw a big rig up ahead.

"Let's have some fun with this driver," Crystal said.

"Crystal... don't you think that's a little dangerous?"

"No, it'll be fun... now catch up to him and cruise alongside."

Kelsey did as she was told and kept the car steady next to the cab of the big rig. She glanced over the see Crystal arching her back as she massaged her big tits. Bringing one than the other to her lips, she licked her own nipples repeatedly. Kelsey could feel herself grown hornier just watching her friend.

"What's he doing?" Kelsey asked, because from her angle she couldn't see the driver's reaction.

"He's trying not to run off the road. Also looks like he's stroking himself." Crystal laughed and kept right on rubbing her tits.

It was then that Kelsey looked down and saw the gas light come on.

"Oh, shit. We're almost out of gas!"

Crystal never took her attention away from pleasing the truck driver. "Just stop at the next station, what's the big deal?"

"What if he stops, too?"

Crystal looked over at Kelsey. "Then speed up."

Kelsey gunned it and passed the truck and looked in the rear view mirror to see it fade in the distance. Up ahead she saw the sign for a gas station and took the exit.

At the gas station, Kelsey pulled in and stopped. She began putting on her top but saw Crystal wasn't.

"Still going topless?"

Crystal had a devilish grin on her face.

"Why not, Kelse? I bet the clerk is pretty bored working way out here all by himself."

Kelsey noticed they were the only customers at the moment – but that could change, of course. Crystal didn't give it a second thought. She got out of the car when Kelsey pulled up to the pump and bounded into the store giggling and waving back at her friend. Kelsey started pumping the gas.

Once Crystal was through the door she made a quick right down the first aisle and to the back of the store where the beer cooler was. The clerk, a small, wiry man in his late-50's hardly looked up from his magazine. He had faded tattoos on his arms, longish salt-and-pepper hair and a moustache. His skin was a bit weather-beaten and tan. Crystal pulled two 16-ounce cans from the cooler and made her way to the counter. The clerk finally looked up and noticed the stunning blond with the big, young tits standing in front of him.

"Well aren't you the best thing that's happened to me all week," he said straightening himself up to ring her purchases. His eyes barely left her tits.

"Like what you see, grandpa?"

"Oh, you bet I do, young lady. But I need to see an I.D."

Crystal completely ignored he request.

"Wanna feel them?" Crystal used her hands to lift her tits in his direction.

"That's a dumb question." The clerk stopped messing with the beer and turned to Crystal. She removed her hands and jutted her chest toward him. He took her soft young tits in his rough hands and kneaded them, pinching the nipples, licking his lips; his eyes getting wild. Crystal looked out the glass door and could see Kelsey still pumping gas.

"I bet that ol' shriveled cock of yours is hard now, huh grandpa?" Crystal loved teasing the old man, and loved the feel of strange hands on her tits. She was incredibly wet now.

"You got that right, missy."

"Let me help you, Ok?" Crystal walked around the back of the counter and kneeled before the clerk. Quickly she unbuttoned his pants, unzipped his fly and drew his cock from his boxer shorts. It did look a little shriveled, but was long and thin, the pubic hair a salt-and-pepper like the man's hair.

"You do what you need to do, sweetie."

Crystal took the old cock in her mouth, swallowing it whole before pulling her lips back and massaging the head. She looked up and saw the clerk staring at her intently, struggling to keep his eyes from closing due to the intense pleasure of her blow-job. She reached up and felt the old man's balls, they were shriveled and hung very low. Crystal felt herself getting turned-on by his musky scent and the realization of what a purely slutty thing she was doing.

The cock was growing larger in her mouth, but it wasn't huge. Still she felt like the old man couldn't go much longer. At that moment, she felt her hair pulled tightly and her head yanked back. The clerk had grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth off his cock. He was now jerking his dick furiously and before Crystal could move thick gobs of cum were splashing over her face.

"How do you like my cum, bitch?" He was crazed in the moment. Crystal tried to wipe the cum away but he jerked her head and his shrinking cock was now back in her mouth. She could taste the saltiness of him and cleaned him up as best she could before he let go of her hair and she stood up. He began to buckle his pants again. When he was done he reached out and twisted her nipple, hard. She winced.

"Not bad for an old man, huh?"

Crystal quickly made her way around the counter and out the front door of the store. She could hear the old man laughing as she left.

Kelsey was in the car when Crystal jumped in the passenger's side. She could see her friend was covered in cum.

"Crystal, what did you do?"

"I felt bad for him – so I gave him a blow job. Then the bastard spunked all over me. Here... taste." Crystal rubbed some sperm onto Kelsey's lips as she started the car.

Kelsey shrieked.

"Ewww... are you serious?!"

"It's actually not bad."

As Kelsey drove away from the gas station, Crystal massaged the remaining sperm into her tits, leaving a sheen that soon disappeared.

The campground wasn't much further down the highway and the girls made it before dark. Kelsey had already slipped a t-shirt back on and now Crystal did the same before checking in at the ranger station at the entrance to the campground. The ranger was an older man, probably in his 60's and also served as the camp host.

"You gals picked a good time to come. This early in the season there's not too many campers out yet. Because of that we put most folks in one loop until it fills up. I got you in the C loop. Only one other spot taken in that loop so it should be nice and quiet. I'll come check on ya' this evening when I do my rounds."

Kelsey thanked him and drove off slowly.

"I'm glad there's not a lot of people around," Crystal said. "That means we can do some skinny dipping."

"Is that all you think about?"

Crystal paused for a moment. "Ummm... yeah!"

It was a short drive to the loop, which was a nice one, not far from the lake and secluded by tall pines. As Kelsey slowly drove through the camp sites looking for theirs, the girls noticed a groups of trucks, three or four, parked at one of the sites that turned out to be adjacent to theirs. As Kelsey cleared the trucks the girls peered to see who they belonged to.

"God, I hope they're hot!" Crystal said in a low voice, straining to catch a glimpse of anybody at the campsite.

"Why, you gonna go over there and offer yourself to them?" Kelsey laughed.

"Maybe..."

The girls both broke out in laughter.

Seeing no one, Kelsey continued on to their spot and backed her SUV into the parking space. The first thing they did was get the small, two-person tent set up, then the cooking stuff. Since they didn't bring a stove, they began building a campfire.

"Kelse, I don't see the firewood back here," Crystal said, fumbling through all the stuff in the back of the SUV.

"That might be the one thing I forgot."

"Great – now what?"

"I need to use the bathroom – can you go back to the ranger dude and get some. I thought I saw some stacked nearby."

It was the last thing Crystal wanted to do – but she was hungry and it was sure to get chilly soon so she jumped back in the SUV and headed back to the front gate. As Crystal pulled up she noticed a sign on the window – the ranger had gone back to his campsite in Loop A. Damn, Crystal thought to herself. She pulled the SUV around and headed to Loop A, looking for the camp host site. It wasn't hard to find. The ranger lived in a long RV with a canopy out front and a little golf cart with mops and brooms in a tall bucket attached to the back of it. The lights were on in the trailer so Crystal parked the SUV, got out and walked up to the trailer door. She rapped on the screen door and heard some rustling inside. Then a voice, it was the ranger.

"Come on in, it ain't locked."

Crystal was a little leery about going in but did any way. "Hello. It's me from earlier."

Just as she got to the top step of the trailer she saw the ranger near the back, which she assumed was where the bedroom was. He was only dressed in a t-shirt and sweat shorts, but he still had his dark socks on.

"Oh, hi. Yeah, uh, come in. I was just changing into my night clothes. Hate wearing that uniform all day, like to get comfortable when I can."

"No problem, sir. It's just that we forgot our firewood and I wanted to see if we could get some from you?"

"I guess it's already a bit chilly out there, eh?"

Crystal at first wasn't sure why he said that, then she realized her nipples were jutting out beneath the flimsy material of her own t-shirt. She thought about covering up, but instead clasped her hands behind her back, making her large boobs stick out just a little bit more. The ranger did not let this go unnoticed.

"A lot of people think when it gets chilly they got to put on layers and layers of clothing. But you know what? When you get in your sleeping bag tonight, do it naked. You'll never be warmer."

Crystal giggled at the remark. She liked him. He was kindly and the fact that he thought she was sexy and worth noticing made her feel good about herself and her body.

"Really. Naked makes you warmer?"

"Yes, yes it do. And I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm a dirty old man or nothing."

"Are you?" Crystal asked, playfully.

"Am I what?"

"A dirty old man."

Crystal looked down and saw the bulge in his shorts getting bigger.

"I guess no dirtier than the rest."

"Do you have a shower in here?"

"Yep, right back here."

"Mind if I use it?"

Crystal didn't wait for an answer. She began walking toward the old man and removed her t-shirt as she passed him. She opened the shower door and turned on the water, then turned to him and slipped her shorts off and her sandals. The ranger was watching her intently, his hand gently rubbing the bulge in his shorts. His eyes ogled her firm young breasts and her nearly hairless pussy. Crystal massaged her tits and pinched her nipples, giving him a good show before slipping into the warm shower and closing the door behind her. As she soaped up she heard more movement in the trailer, the door closing and locking, cabinets opening and closing. She thought to herself the old man must be getting out candles and wine for his big night. She laughed to herself and wondered what she would allow him to do – if anything. But then she remembered she did need wood so maybe jacking him off was in order. Besides, she wanted to get back to Kelsey. Still, he was a handsome man for his age, not like that filthy clerk at the gas station. Crystal began rubbing herself as she thought about what the ranger looked like naked: Maybe silver chest hair, a little paunch but he looked in shape. And I bet he hasn't had something as hot as me in years, Crystal thought to herself.

She felt sufficiently horny and turned the shower water off.

"Do you have a towel for me, Mr. Ranger, sir?"

As Crystal stepped out of the shower a strong hand firmly grasped her wrist and she was flung through the trailer to the bed in back. The ranger followed closely and as she fell spread-eagled on the mattress he was right behind her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Crystal yelled at him, but he didn't answer. In his hands were pieces of rope and he set to tying her wrists to metal bars on opposite sides of the bed. Once this was done, despite Crystal's struggles, he moved to her ankles and tied them similarly to bars at the foot of the bed. Crystal was now displayed before him, arms and legs spread exposing her young body fully.

"That's much better," the ranger said. "You seemed like a little tease, known teases like you all my life. No more teasing."

"Let me go or I'll scream!"

"Did you notice there are no other campers in this loop? No one will hear you. And if you do scream, I'll just have to put a gag in your mouth."

Crystal didn't want that. Besides, she thought, he doesn't seem like the serial killer type so maybe if he gets what he needs he'll let me go.

"Don't worry, sir. I won't scream."

The ranger smiled at her. "That's better, my little slut. And call me daddy, OK?"

Crystal thought the request was strange, but in a sense it turned her on even more.

"Yes, daddy."

Kelsey had most of the camp set-up and was beginning to fume about Crystal not coming back sooner with the fire wood. She didn't suspect anything could be wrong, it was just taking longer than expected.

Kelsey thought a shower might be in order so she gathered her things and walked the short distance to the camp showers. They were typical – two stalls, spider webs and other insects but the water was relatively warm and the pressure was just right. Kelsey stripped and got under the stream. She took her bar of soap from the baggie she brought it in and began soaping her body. As she did, she reflected on the day: The topless drive, Crystal giving the truck driver a show and then a blow-job to the geezer at the gas station. She looked down and saw her nipples harden and moved her soapy hands to her sex. It felt good to touch her clit. Though she had never told Crystal, she secretly desired her friend and hoped this camping trip might spark something. She was sure Crystal would be up for it.

Kelsey was lost for a moment massaging her clit when she heard male voices outside the showers. She stopped rubbing herself and listened but couldn't make out what was being said. She turned off the water and grabbed her towel, drying her naked body. She then wrapped the towel around herself and stepped into her sandals and slowly made her way out of the little hut that held the showers.

The guys had taken a gamble that the woman using the shower was not some grandmother, or another guy for that matter. When Kelsey walked out in her towel, which was a little smaller than she had hoped, she froze when she saw the four young men standing before her. They looked like hillbillies in overalls and unkempt facial hair. All had a tattoo of some sort on their bare arms.

The tall one spoke first. "Well, hello, little lady. What are you doing out here all by your lonesome?"

Kelsey wanted to just push right past them and head to her car and lock the door. Then she remembered Crystal had the SUV to get wood.

Frightened, she tried to brush them off. "Hi, guys, I'm meeting my friend. My boyfriend. He's getting some wood."

As Kelsey tried to walk by another young man, who looked Hispanic, stepped in front of her. "We can walk you back to your campsite, darlin'. I'm sure your boyfriend would appreciate that."

"No, no... I'm fine, really."

Kelsey again attempted to walk away but this time she was scooped up by the group and carried kicking and screaming to their campsite. Someone put a hand over her mouth and muffled her screams but she continued and as she kicked and struggled her towel fell away and she was naked in their hands.

The ranger, whose name was Hank, had stripped down and stood nude before his tied captive. Crystal's eyes fell to the older man's cock, which was large and cut with a strong set of balls. It could have been the cock of a 20 year old.

"What are you going to do to me, daddy?" Crystal asked playfully, any fear she had was overtaken by lust.

"I'm going to have my way with you, my little slut."

With that the older man was on the bed, positioning himself at her smooth pussy. Using a finger, he played with her opening, spreading her lips, revealing her clitty, then inserting the finger into her. She was wet, soaked. Crystal watched intently as Hank fondled her pussy. She moved her hips to better get his finger deeper in her. She wanted that finger and that cock now. But he moved slow and took his time. Soon his tongue was licking her thigh, making its way to her pussy lips, as well. She felt the tip of it on her clit, then his lips tugging it gently. Her nipples stood so erect they almost hurt. She writhed in pleasure as he finally dove full bore onto her pussy with his mouth, hungrily eating her, penetrating her with his tongue and finger, sucking that clit until it was engorged and Crystal was on the brink of orgasm.

When Hank removed his finger from her pussy and quickly plunged it into her ass, Crystal came hard, gushing juices into the old man's mouth. Her body was dripping with sweat and shuddering with each wave of climax.

"Fuck me, daddy. Please fuck me with your hard cock."

"You want daddy's hard cock, bad, don't you my slut?"

"Oh, god, yes. Please. Put it in me..."

Hank wasted little time moving up to put his cock head at her tight opening. Slowly he worked it in the full-length of his eight inches. Once he was all the way in, he began banging Crystal's pussy slowly and then harder. It wasn't long before they were jumping off the bed together with each thrust. Crystal yelled slutty things and lost herself in the pleasure of his cock. Suddenly he pulled out and positioned himself at her face.

MarlasMan
MarlasMan
53 Followers
12