Kelsey's Mother

Story Info
Kelsey's mother is jealous and wants a piece of the action.
2.7k words
4.39
202.5k
36

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been one of those days that make's a teacher wonder why they ever entered into the profession. My Power Point program had failed to work causing me to have to lecture from memory. And if that wasn't enough those students that bothered to show up were inattentive and wishing they were somewhere else. But by fourth period I had pulled myself together and managed to get through the remaining hour and a half unscathed. When the day was over I had one thing on my mind -- a much needed stop by the liquor store for a case of my favorite brew.

From the looks of the parking lot one could easily get the idea that they had whiskey on sale at Jerry's Package Store this afternoon. The blacktopped lot was full. As I made my way inside the store I noticed several familiar faces and made the usual nods and acknowledgements. When I got to the beer coolers I saw a face that looked very familiar but I couldn't put a name with it.

The face in question belonged to a tall redhead about forty years old. And as my granddad would have said, "she was built like a brick chicken house." Along with her shoulder length red hair she had green eyes and legs all the way up to her ass. She was wearing a black business suit, black hose, and high heels. Damn she looked familiar.

I stumbled around the store pretending to be looking for something while I kept one eye on the unknown female. Maybe if I followed her long enough I'd remember who she was. As we both gazed over the wine selection our eyes met a couple of times and then she spoke.

"Excuse me, aren't you Jim Saunders?" she asked.

Shit. I was in trouble now. She knew me and I still didn't have a clue as to who she was.

"Yes I am," I said with what I'm sure was an awkward look on my face. "You'll have to forgive me, but I'm having a little trouble remembering who you are."

"I'm sorry," she said. You don't know me, but you know my daughter, Kelsey. I'm Victoria Blair, Kelsey's mother."

I extended my hand and said, "No wonder you look familiar. I'm very glad to meet you."

When I shook her hand I noticed it was small just like Kelsey's. And when I got a whiff of her perfume I recognized its intoxicating aroma. It was the same scent I had practically licked off Kelsey's body a number of times.

"Kelsey's said a lot of good things about you. In fact, I've been meaning to call you and say thanks for coming over and fixing the electrical problem at the house while we were away."

"Well I was glad I could help," I told her. In my mind I was wondering if she would be thanking me if she knew Kelsey had staged the whole thing and had given me one of the best fucks of my life before I left.

After a little more small talk she picked out a bottle of wine and went on her merry way. I returned to the beer coolers and grabbed a case of Bud and made my way to the checkout counter. As I was paying for my beer I noticed Victoria coming back inside the store and headed straight toward me. Hell maybe she did know about me and Kelsey and had decided to call me out.

"Forget something?" I asked her.

"I wish," she said with a look of disgust on her face. "I've got a fucking flat. Can you believe my luck? I'm so mad I just want to scream."

Since she was driving a 450SL I assumed she had come back inside to use the phone to call for assistance.

"Do you have a roadside assistance program for your car," I asked?

"It's possible but I really don't have a clue about that stuff. Tom takes care of that crap. Right now all I want to do is go home. I hate to ask, but do you think I could talk you into giving me a lift out to the house?"

"It would be my pleasure, Victoria," I replied with a smile. I had an ulterior motive --with any luck I might get a chance to see Kelsey romping around the house half-naked while I'm there. I gathered up my beer and Victoria grabbed her purse and wine and we headed out to her Condo.

As we made our way out to Seven Hills I learned that Vicki -- she preferred that to Victoria dabbled in real estate and her husband Tom was an executive at a one the local manufacturing plants. She also told me that Tom spent a lot of time on the road and now that Kelsey was in college it made it easier for her to travel with him when possible. However, he was currently in Nashville, Tennessee for two weeks and she passed on that trip because as she put it, "she had no desire to hang out in hillbilly heaven for two long weeks." Once we got to the condo she invited me in for drink.

"Would you like a beer or maybe something stronger," she asked?

"A beer would be great," I told her.

She grabbed a couple of beers and led me to the den. The room brought back pleasant memories of me and Kelsey. It was only a few short months ago in this very room that she nearly fucked my brains out. I sure hoped Vicki couldn't read minds.

Vicki soon brought me back to reality. "Jim, will you'll excuse me for a couple of minutes? I've got to get out of these heels. They're killing my feet."

As she moseyed off to change clothes my imagination went to work. I wondered what it would be like to fuck both mother and daughter. Would they fuck the same way? Would their pussies feel the same? Fuck, what if they found out you were fucking both of them- that could be trouble. I decided if might be best to think about something else. Like where Kelsey was. I have to admit I was a more that a little disappointed she wasn't here, even though it could have been a little awkward, I suppose.

In a few minutes Vicki reappeared and holy shit was I surprised. She had on a short little one piece dress, no bra, barefoot and looking hot as hell. In fact, she was almost a clone to Kelsey. She was about the same height and build and the same reddish brown hair, and she looked remarkably younger than her forty something years. The only real difference was here breasts. They were considerably bigger than Kelsey's.

Vicki sat across from me and flashed me as soon as she settled into the big side chair. Her legs parted and her short dress rode up her thighs just enough for me to see she was wearing light blue panties underneath the blue checked shift. Her nipples were hard and poking through the light-weight material. Being the horny bastard that I am, it was just enough to make my cock begin to stir.

"I guess I was lucky my car had a flat," Vicki said. "Otherwise I would have come home to an empty house."

"Kelsey's gone too," I asked?

"She's in Des Moines and probably won't be back until late tonight or early tomorrow." She and a couple of her friends went shopping and she said if they finished late they'd spend the night and drive back in the morning. So here I am all alone," she said with a playful frown.

Vicki got us another beer and we talked about a variety of topics before turning our attention to Kelsey.

I told her what a great student Kelsey was and that it was always a pleasure to have someone like her in my class. Vicki agreed about her being a good student but said she had a few concerns about Kelsey's personal life.

"You know it's always difficult when a daughter grows up and starts dating and having a sex life," Vicki said.

I have to admit that statement surprised me. "Well I wouldn't know anything about that," I lied.

"You know Jim, Kelsey and I don't have any secrets. She tells me everything," Vicki said.

"Really, that surprises me too," I replied sheepishly. "I though today's young women were more independent than that." I would be lying if I said I wasn't beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable at this point. I had a bad feeling about where our conversation was headed. And sure enough I was right. What Vicki said next kindled the kind of fear that could bring the strongest of men to their knees.

"Jim I know all about you and Kelsey and I respect her right to make her own decisions. She's certainly capable of deciding who she wants to fuck. I guess my only complaint is I'm jealous. Kelsey says you've got a big cock and you know how to use it. I was especially envious of her and Sara getting to fuck you together. As soon as Kelsey finished telling me the story I ran to my room and masturbated myself to multiple orgasms."

I'm sure my face was beet red by now. The fact that Vicki knew about my affair with Kelsey was both embarrassing and scary. I was amazed that she wasn't mad as hell and standing over me with a shotgun ready to blast my ass into eternity. At this very moment a big part of me wanted to try to justify my affair with Kelsey, but Vicki didn't afford me the opportunity.

"You know Jim I can understand how easy it would be for a man your age to fall for Kelsey. I'm sure the opportunity to fuck a hot eighteen-year old like her doesn't come along everyday. Her young hot pussy -- it had to be good, right?"

Jesus, I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I could say. She was right -- Kelsey was one hot piece of ass. And maybe I should feel guilty about fucking her but I didn't. Given the chance I'd do it all over again.

"Listen Vicki, Kelsey's a very attractive young woman and to tell you the truth I couldn't resist her."

"Jim I'm not asking you to justify what you did with Kelsey. What I want is for you to fuck me like you've been fucking her. I want that big cock too, baby."

My head was still spinning as Vicki stood up and began peeling off her dress. I stared in amazement as my eyes wondered up and down her long lean body. I could see where Kelsey got her great looks. She was the splitting image of Vicki only with smaller breasts. But other than that it was like looking at Kelsey naked for the first time all over again. Vicki's legs were tan and muscular, her waist was small and her stomach well toned. And her breasts; they were at least 38 Ds and sat high on her chest. Her nipples were already hard and surrounded by large dark areolas. Fuck she looked good enough to eat!

As she slowly pulled her panties down I got my first glimpse of her dark red pubic hair that sat atop of her inviting pussy. Fuck I couldn't wait to sink my cock into her. As her panties hit the floor I quickly kicked off my shoes, pulled off my socks and began to unbuckle my pants. In one swift motion I slid both pants and boxers to the floor and kicked them off to the side. I was so excited I nearly ripped my shirt from my chest.

Without uttering a word Vicki crawled up onto my lap and began to lower herself onto my hard throbbing cock. Her warm wet pussy opened slowly and sucked it right in. Ooh, God her cunt was extremely tight and wrapped around my thick cock like a tight fitting glove. Once I was buried deep in her cunt Vicki began to slowly move her ass up and down my rigid shaft. As she leaned in against me, hands on my shoulders and her big firm breasts pressed against my chest, her sweet smell reminded me of Kelsey. And her pussy -- it was every bit as sweet and wonderful as Kelsey's.

As my cock plunged deep into Vicki's succulent pussy I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. I was locked in a state of bliss. It wasn't long before Vicki was moaning and whimpering with delight. When she started breathing heavy I knew it was just a matter of time before her pussy exploded. A few more fast pumps and Vicki tossed head back and began to rock her hips slowly as her cunt started to quiver and spasm. In a matter of moments her piston like action slowly came to a halt and we sat motionless for a few minutes as her cunt continued to quiver and flood her warm tunnel with thick juices that coated my pulsing cock. Vicki was spent and fell forward laying her head on my shoulder and pushing her big tender breasts against my sweaty chest once again. Fuck her sweet womanly scent was strong now and filling the air around us as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. A minute or two passed before Vicki caught her breath and floated back to reality.

"Oh baby, you're as good as Kelsey said you were. I love the way your cock makes my pussy feel. Now it's time to see how it feels in my ass. Are you ready baby?"

I didn't get a chance to answer. Vicki eased her body up pulling my wet, sticky cock from her pussy and began to rub the head against the puckered opening of her warm asshole. As she pushed down, my cock began its slow decent into her forbidden tunnel. God her asshole was warm, tight and tender. My cock gently and slowly plunged deeper as Vicki continued to push her ass downward. Once my cock was all the way in, Vicki groaned softly and paused for a moment, and then said, "Okay honey, fuck my ass!"

That was all the encouragement I needed. With my hands on Vicki's hips I pushed upward thrusting my cock hard and deep over and over into her tender ass. From all the moaning and groaning taking place it was difficult to tell who was enjoying our backdoor adventure the most -- me or Vicki. She rubbed her clit franticly as I continued my friendly assault on her willing ass for what seemed like an eternity.

We had fucked for a seven or eight minutes and I was just about to cum when I heard a noise at the front door. Vicki must have heard it too as her head quickly shot toward the front entryway. Fuck, I was too far gone to panic or stop and was still pumping my cock in and out of Vicki's ass when I heard the deadbolt turn and the door latch pop. There was a brief pause and then who ever was the other side gave the door a big kick and it slowly opened.

With Vicki in my lap and my cock buried deep in her ass Kelsey came sashaying through the door nonchalantly. I could tell from the look on Vicki's face that she was in a state of shock. The last thing either one of expected was for Kelsey or anyone else for that matter to come walking through the front door.

For a brief moment I thought we might somehow dodge the bullet as it looked like Kelsey might walk past us never knowing we were there. Vicki tried to stop our fucking but I managed to ram my cock upward one last time and shoot a big stream of cum into her evasive ass before the weight of her body finally came crashing down on top of my pelvis forcing me to stop. I groaned as quietly as possible but it wasn't quiet enough. When I looked up Kelsey was standing ten feet away and staring right at us.

To be continued...