Ken Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane's first black cock & Ken's first black pussy.
6.2k words
4.18
30.6k
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Mark had finished his task and opened a cold beer by the time Ken brought the girls back in. "Well did you enjoy your swim?"

Ken grinned and replied. "The girls were sleepy but quickly awoke with a dip in the cool water. They kept me busy snapping pics of them in their thong bikinis. They asked where you were. Sometimes the truth is the best way to tell the lie so I simply told them that you were fixing some cameras that you intended to use to start a security and surveillance business. The girls looked beautiful in their string bikinis. Between Cindy's small yellow triangle's with white string. Jane's electric blue ones with white string. The colors were great! I got girls to pose on each other's shoulders as if in a game of war. Then I got them to pose in a deep kiss. Then I got them to take pictures of me deeply kissing each of them. The action had been observed as I hoped it would be. Jack soon came out wearing a black Speedo that was obviously not intended to hide much of what he had. He had plenty. He was also carrying a plastic basket with four cans of beer. It was too bad that we had to tell him that we would have to leave to meet you in an hour. We did get to play a couple of war games with the girls. They just love rubbing their hot little pussies against a man's neck. Before we left, we did tell Jack that though we were very busy for the next couple of days, but we would get together with him and Ruth soon. "

Ken looked over, "That beer reminds me, we we're low on beer, wine, tequila and margarita mix. Since it's my turn to buy, There was no time like the present." Ken wrote a list and named off the items on his list for Mark's consideration. Mark added a 40 ounce jug of Smirnoff vodka and a 40 ounce jug of Jim Beam.

Ken remarked that he would buy Chavez tequila since Mark seemed to prefer the name brands. "Is there really that much of a difference?"

Mark laughed, "There is no difference that I can taste. However sometimes if we have a party it's possible that one of the guests might be a snob ass who thinks differently than we do."

Ken took a moment to write a list then handed the list to Cindy so she could add wines and groceries. Then He asked Jane if she would please come with Him and help with the shopping. By now the shopping list was getting pretty long. He also knew that Mark wanted some time with Cindy, and Ken also wanted some time alone with Jane since this might be the last day of the relationship that they once had. Shopping took about two hours. It was 2:30 by the time they returned.

Mark was taking a nap and Cindy was standing in front of the kitchen counter stark ass naked brewing a pot of coffee while she still looked damp and fresh from the shower she had just taken.

Ken wanted to go behind her and put his arms around her waist however while he was considering Jane's feelings, she beat him to it.

"Sorry Cindy. You look so beautiful standing here naked that I just had to hug you."

Ken interrupted them, "Ummm, ladies I'm sorry to interrupt but we have a large load of groceries that need be unloaded and put away. Besides I'm feeling neglected and I want to play too."

Cindy turned to face Ken, "Awww, poor baby. Jane, how could we neglect this poor sweet baby so badly?" The very least we can do is give him a nice grope and a really nice smoochie. Maybe after groceries are put away, you could take him into his own room and make him feel good for a while. Mark should be awake soon and I'm sure he'll want to feel good for a while especially after he's had some of my coconut, ginger, and cinnamon coffee. There is enough here for you too, Ken. Here, drink it down now. Jane, you're welcome to a taste of it, but the men are the ones that need it."

Mark entered the kitchen wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. "Mark welcome to the world of awake. You must have smelled my special coffee, and you know that you will need some in you soon. Now drink your coffee then go back and get your tan shorts and a T-shirt on. You've got a ton of groceries and booze to help Ken unload from his car and carry up the stairs. And while you're at it try to find all the charge slips. While it was Ken 's turn to buy the beer I think all of this shopping is just a bit much. We'll hold back the cost of the beer and then go half on everything else." Since you guys are unloading everything and bringing it upstairs, we ladies will arrange the kitchen and put the food away."

On the way downstairs Ken said, "Wow, Mark, I thought we'd never get a chance to talk without one of girls around."

Mark looked at Ken. "Me either."

Ken eagerly asked, "Does the system work okay in my room?"

Mark grinned. "Yes. It works like a champ. Would you like me to test it out for you this afternoon?"

Ken was obviously excited. "Hell yes, Mark!"

Mark frowned "Cindy will be there. Will that be a problem to you Ken?"

"Not at all, Mark. They'll both need to know anyway. We might as well tell them and show them as we are doing it. Cindy is so multi-talented that in addition to being a great actress she might also be a great producer, director, or editor. This is an extremely talented group of people. Jane is somewhat of an unknown. She's obviously an actress. She could be a model. She can probably do well in sales and marketing and she may have some legal and bookkeeping talent. I haven't observed any interests in photography but who knows until she tries. Anyway after we get the groceries done, I'm going to try to get her into my room. You and Cindy can start up a studio CD and give us a minute or two to get started. I can signal you with a thump on the wall when we're ready.

Mark laughed. "There is no need to signal. I can start the cameras automatically when you enter the room or I can monitor what's happening in your room on a small window on the controller. When it looks like a good place to start, I can press a button and record the seconds from when the system was started until the begin recording button was pressed. We can start the recording at whatever time we want. We can also mark the time of any particular scene that we want to recall quickly. The two of you just go into the room and do whatever you think you'd like to do, Forget all about us and have a good time until morning if you want. System will sequence from camera to camera automatically scanning the entire range of each camera. Later during editing we can recall, cut, and paste in any camera we wish. "

Ken and Mark entered the kitchen and set the bags on the counter.

Ken remarked, "Last load of groceries. You girls did a great job on the kitchen! I'll bet I could even find a jar of ginger, or a can of soup if I wanted one."

"Mark, what do you and Cindy have planned for this afternoon?"

"We're just going to sit here on the sofa and watch a DVD or two and have a few drinks. You?"

"We're going into my room and take a nap for couple of hours."

Ken took Jane by her hand and said, "Come with me, I'm feeling neglected."

Cindy giggled, "I am sorry for that, Ken. I kept her talking girl things until we both fell asleep this morning. Enjoy your nap you two, I'm sure you both need it. "

Mark reached down beside him on the sofa and picked up the controller for Kens room. He turned the camera's on just as the door into Kens room opened.

Cindy gasped as Ken and Jane stepped through the door and into Kens room. She looked at Mark's face and knew the answer to her question before she could ask it.

Mark laughed," Yes my dear you and Jane photograph very well together."

Cindy's eyes and mouth were wide open and her hand was in front of her mouth "Oh my God, Jane will shit when she sees the video that you made of us. She thought that her first experience with a woman would be a very intimate thing. That DVD movie will be worth a lot of money. She and I each get 15% of the proceeds. In exchange you get the documents that you need to make that DVD legal so that you can sell it on the market. Subsequent DVDs can be negotiated separately."

Mark laughed " You're a tough agent, but we'll talk it over. As far as I am concerned you have a deal."

In Ken's bedroom, Ken dropped his pants and stretched out in the middle of the bed on his back. "Jane get those clothes off. this needs your attention. It needs to be kissed, loved, sucked and then fucked like I'm the only man in the world that you could ever love and it's the only cock in the world that you could ever want."

Jane quickly stripped and jumped onto the bed"Oh Ken, I'll gladly give you all that I have to give. Just please cuddle me for a little while first. You don't know how much I missed feeling your arms around me and your body close to mine. You always made me feel warm, protected, and loved." Jane straddled Kens hips and kissed his mouth. Ken put his arms around her and held her close to him as he returned her kiss and the kiss grew in passion and intensity. Jane opened herself to him and guided his cock between her labia so that she could feel his length and hardness as she enjoyed the closeness of the rest of his body.

As hurt as Ken was feeling, he could not close to his heart to Jane and treat her like the whore he knew she would become. He kissed her neck and her ears then pushed her up is and sucked each of her nipples until they were swollen and hard. He found it difficult to resist pulling her up a little bit and sliding his cock deep into her cunt, but he wanted more. Ken knew that Mark would have her and he wanted everything she could give before she gave it to Mark. "I want to feel your beautiful mouth on my cock, I want to cum in your mouth. And I want you to swallow every bit of it without wasting a drop." Ken rolled her off, put his hands on her head and guided her head down to his cock.

Jane kissed the head of it, then licked the shaft and finally began to suck it like she loved it. Ken could not cum for a while but then he felt it boiling up in his balls. He wrapped his fingers in her soft blonde hair and pulled her head into him. He cried out as he came "Jane, how could I ever stop loving you?

Jane popped ken's cock out of her mouth and swallowed his cum "Please don't ever stop loving me. I need your love through anything I'll ever do."

Ken tugged on her hair. "Come up here with me. Let's just love for a while."

Ken and Jane cuddled up to together tenderly at first then stronger. They kissed and Ken tasted his own spunk from Jane's tongue. He rolled her up on top of him and his hard cock slid neatly between her labia. He let her enjoy rubbing her hot little clit against his hard cock. Soon with his hands on her hips, he pulled her up, and pushed his hard cock up into her cunt. She came down hard onto it. Jane expressed a little pain with an "ouch!" Then she took Ken into her like she wanted him all of her life. Ken started slow to give her a chance to get used to his presence in her. After a few minutes Jane demanded harder and faster fucking. There was no doubt that she wanted Ken and all he could give. It took some time and almost wore Ken out but finally his balls began to swell. Jane sensed that Ken was about to cum and wrapped her ankles around Ken's hips pulling him into her as hard and deep as she could. Ken wrapped his arms around her ass and pulled her as deep as his cock could go as it pumped his hot viscous cum into her. The two held each other in post coital bliss until sexual arousal caused them to stir again.

Ken got to his knees "I want to fuck your ass this time. It's important to me. It's the last bit of your virginity that anyone could take from me."

"Ken, when I told you that I would give you all that I have to give. I meant exactly that." Jane got up on all fours and presented her beautiful ass to Ken for him to use as he wished. He withdrew a bottle of lubricant from the drawer in the nightstand. He applied it liberally to his cock, his fingers, and Jane's ass. He slowly and carefully inserted one finger at a time into her ass being especially gentle as his finger passed through her sphincter muscle. He carefully let her get used to the invading digit and used his other hand to rub her clit between his fingers as he worked his finger in and out of her ass. It took a little time before Jane began to relax and enjoy the attention to that most Intimate part of her body. As she began to enjoy it, Ken inserted a second finger and shortly began working it along with the first finger. Jane relaxed and very quickly began to enjoy the two fingers massaging her ass. Then Ken inserted a third finger and began working all three fingers at once. Jane began enjoying Ken's attention immediately. Ken removed his fingers and replaced them with his well lubed cock. He reached around her back and began teasing her nipple while other hand kept busy massaging her clit. He began working his cock in and out ever deeper and ever faster. Jane began to breathe hard and moan as Ken fucked her ass harder and faster. "Do you like that sweetheart? Your ass feels like heaven to me. I'm almost ready to cum and I want you to feel me cum deep inside of your beautiful ass." Ken began rubbing Jane's clit harder and faster. Jane began to spasm and moan so loud it was almost a scream. The orgasm hit her hard. She pushed back hard and held tight for several minutes before she finally began to relax and fell forward against the pillow into a very deep state of post orgasmic bliss. Ken allowed her to relax, and held her while he let her enjoy her bliss for about 15 minutes. Then he went down between her thighs and began to leisurely suck and lick her clit again. He knew she'd be on edge so he was very gentle and easy with her until she began demanding more. Then Ken put three fingers into her cunt and began massaging her "G" spot.

Jane went wild thrusting her hips madly. "Oh yes, Ken! I'm coming again! Oh God yes, baby, it's a good one coming on. Put it in me now! cum with me. Shoot it deep into me as I cum. Yes, honey, I feel you swelling deep inside of me. oh god it feels so good. Oh honey, I'm right with you! CUM! SHOOT IT IN ME NOW! CUM!, CUM!, CUM!" Jane begged for more with each spurt. She locked her heels behind ken's thighs and her arms around his neck as she pulled him as deep into her as she could and locked him into the spasm with her. Ken put his hands under her ass and pulled her to him as he shot five strong spurts into her. Later as she came down, she said, "Oh Ken, honey, I love you so much."

As Ken dozed off, he thought, "You just love a good cum babe and you don't care who it comes from, Before long, you'll know the truth and have to live with it. I wonder if you'll still love me when you know that I do the same as you do. I wont be anyone's cuckold. A few guys might enjoy that kind of thing, but not me."

Ken awoke to the smell of bacon, eggs, Cindy's special coffee, and special waffles, Jane must have woke up earlier since she was not in the bed or the room. Ken shit, showered, shaved; and put on shorts, a T shirt, and sandals. Then he went to the kitchen.

Jane threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. "good morning sleepyhead" Ken returned her greeting and kiss with a smile. Jane was dressed in a yellow bikini with white strings. We're going for a swim. "

Ken asked, "You and who? Cindy and I aren't dressed for it. No one told me anything about it.".

Jane replied "Me and Mark, I guess. If you wanted to go, you'd change your clothes and join us"

Ken faked a sad look. "I have to study. I need to put in some time today to get and stay ahead of this game. I guess Cindy has other things to do as well.

Mark came into the Kitchen wearing his swim suit.

Ken grinned. "Hi Mark. Looks like you and Jane are going for a swim. Wish I could join you. Damned schoolwork can be a real pain at times. I'll help Cindy clean up before I go. Have fun."

Jane headed out the door with Mark right behind her. There was no way he could hide his already hard cock.

Ken took Cindy's hand. "Thank you for the super great breakfast. What now Cindy girl?"

"Well, Ken, Mark told me that he wants to fuck Jane and I think she wants him to. So we wait. I'll go pick up my stuff and put it away so Jane doesn't feel out of place...as if she isn't. We can go get some ice cream. OR We can move the controllers into your room, lie back quietly on your bed and watch them fuck right from the start. I'm sure Mark will come up for a couple of beers and see if the coast is clear before he brings her up.

Ken adjusted his crotch to give his hard cock a little room. "Umm, I like the last idea."

Cindy rubbed Ken's cock through his shorts. "Me too, Ken. I wanted you since I first saw you. After you see this I think you'll be ready for me."

Cindy went to pick up her things and make Mark's bed while Ken turned on the TV and got the controller for Mark's bedroom.

Cindy returned and shut the door behind her. "Lets get out of these clothes. Ken. I want to feel you next to me as you react to your girl fucking a well hung stud like Mark for the first time."

In the pool, Mark splashed Jane and she splashed him back. They enjoyed the play laughing and splashing each other, Mark picked Jane up from behind making sure she felt his hard cock tight against the crack of her ass then he threw her into the water. She screamed until she went under and came up laughing. Mark picked her up and threw her in again. Jane enjoyed the game and loved feeling Mark's huge cock against her ass each time he hugged her before he picked her up.

After a few more times of throwing her, he picked her up and instead of throwing her, he set her on his shoulders and walked her into deeper water almost up to his neck. She held onto his head with her hands and trembled a little as her clit rubbed against the back of Marks strong neck. He sat her on the edge of the pool, quickly turned around facing her pussy and picked her up so his chin rubbed her clit, and his hands held her ass cheeks. Her hands took hold of the back of his head pulling his face down against her pussy. She trembled some more as Mark rubbed her clit with the bridge of his nose. He shrugged her off of his shoulders and let her slide down his body until his cock was firmly against her labia with his hands holding her up by the globes of her ass. She locked her legs around him and her arms around his neck. Their lips met in a hot lover's kiss that grew until they both were out of breath.

Mark moved them into shallower water and set her down. "Jane, I'm going to run upstairs, take a piss and grab us a beer. I'll be right back."

"Okay Mark I'll just get some sun while you're gone. Please hurry back."

Mark quickly looked around the apartment, went into the bathroom and relieved his self. Then he took a couple of beers from the fridge and left. When he got back to the pool Jane was sunning herself on a chaise lounge, There was another chaise drawn up right next to hers. Mark sat down on it. "Ken must have gone to the library. Cindy's not there either." He leaned over and kissed Jane. As the kiss grew, he slid his hands under her bikini top, took her tits in his hands and began rolling her nipples with his fingers.

Jane took hold of Mark's hard cock and began playing with it.

Mark took her hand and stood up. "Come on. Let's Take our beer up to my room up to my room and dry off."

As they entered Mark's room, Jane said, "Mark, I hope you're sure they are gone. I really do love Ken and I'd hate for him to catch us, but I also need to feel that monster black cock of yours stretching my little white pussy and pressing right up against my cervix." Jane quickly shed her bikini as Mark closed the door behind them. Jane dropped to her knees and pulled Marks swim suit down. As his suit cleared his massive cock, it hit her lips and chin. Jane put her hands around it, exploring it. "Oh wow, it's so big and black. It's beautiful. It feels so silky smooth and so hard and powerful."

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers
12