Ken Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
67 Followers

"Ummm, I'd like that too."

The cuddling lasted for about fifteen minutes, then they were face to face with a huge lover's kiss growing between them. A pair of nipples, a clit, and a cock were also growing between them. When the kiss ended, Ken began gently sucking on the nipples one at a time. Alma took the cock into her hand and stroked it gently and slowly. Neither was in a hurry. Another deep kiss began. When this one came to an end, Ken was lying on top of Alma with her knees up and her arms around his neck.

Ken took his hard cock in hand and rubbed up and down Alma's slit to lubricate it. Then he rubbed Alma's clit with the soft spongy cockhead until she began moving her hips in an affort to capture it with her cunt. Ken gave her what she wanted. His dick slid into her freshly cleaned pussy. He backed out a little to lube a couple of times, but she juiced rapidly around his hard cock. In three strokes he bottomed out deep inside of her. She felt hot slick and tight to his nearly painful swollen dick.

"Please go slow, Love. I want to feel every ridge and vein you have inside of me. I want to feel every small movement you make in me,I want to feel every loving pulse and throb, every beat of your heart. I want to love you with all of my intimate parts. I need to feel as though I'm one with you even if it's only for tonight. Please make love with me."

"Yes, my beautiful Alma." Ken slowly, softly, and deeply stroked in and out of her slick hot cunt as he caressed her face and hair with his hands. When her hips began to involuntarily thrust up into him, he thrust back and held hard and deep squeezing and milking her clit between their pubes. He softly kissed her lips and she wouldn't let him go. Niether did she intensify the kiss. She just held it, softly feeling his lips with her own as she slowly and gently moved her pussy feeling and loving the hard cock deep within her tummy."

"Dam! Dam! I wanted it to last, but I'm cumming and I can't stop it. Oh my God! Ken, Honey, fuck me hard and fast I'm CUUUMMMIIINNNGG AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!...Oh, whew! Oh wow! That was almost too good to be real. Did you cum?

"No"

"Why not?"

"That was for you. I'm saving mine for last"

"Haven't I worn you out yet?"

"That's why I'm saving it. I'm the one that's supposed to wear you out. Remember?"

"Okay, wear me out then"

Ken stroked out slightly then back in thrusting deep.

"Oh yes.", Alma whimpered as she hugged ken and thrust back. I love when you thrust hard and deep into me like that. You own me. I'm your whore, your very own bitch to fuck any way you want. Just keep fucking me. Oh shit! I'm cumming again, fuck meee! Oh my God! It's there already! AaaAAAIIIEEEEE!!! OH GOD! IT's Not going away! OH GOD I'M IN HEAVEN!!

Ken kept fucking her and pressing her clit.

Alma went higher and higher.

Ken's balls churned as a load of hot thick cum began preparing for it's pulsing spurts of release. "Stay on it Honey! I'm cumming right with you! Cum, Baby, cum for me! Cum! Cum! Cum! "

"AAAAHHHHHHH! AAAHH! AAHH! AAHH! aaaahhhhhh"

Alma passed out cold, but her cunt kept right on milking Ken's cock for all it could give. After several minutes, she finally awakened. Her first move was to take Ken's head in her hands and kiss him. Hey, My Love, That was just too good to be true. I need to sleep for a while now. Will you cuddle me? She laid back on her side with her back to Ken. She took his arm as he put it around her and put his hand on her tit. Then she wiggled her ass up to his, now flaccid, cock and centered the head of it tight against her ass hole. Ummm, let's get some sleep. ...

Dawn was breaking through the window when Ken awoke. His very hard cock was being massaged by a sweet warm and wet mouth. "Yes, that's sooo nice." Alma looked like a baby sucking contentedly on a bottle of milk. "Oh yeah, Baby. Your mouth feels so sweet on my hard cock." Ken laid back, placed his hands in Alma's hair, and just enjoyed the sensations she created.

After a while she looked up into his eyes. "I know you have to leave me soon for your first class, but could you make love with me just one more time."

"Yes, I'd do anything to make you happy, Love. Come up here to me."

Alma moved up and Ken pulled her into a loving kiss

"I'd like you to be on top of me this time, Alma. I want to feel you moving on me."

"Mmmm, I'd love that. I want to milk your lovely cock and balls so dry that no other woman can have you until I have you again. I'm just kidding, I know you can't be exclusive to me, nor I to you, but I'd love it if that could be. Alma lined her self over Ken's cock, aimed it with her hand then Impaled herself down over it. She was wet enough that Ken's cock slid all the way into her with ease. Oh yeah! That's so good! I don't know if it's you that I'm in love with, or if it's your beautiful cock, but with what little free time that we can have together, Make no mistake I am in love and I want all that we can have together, whatever that can be. If this moment is all we can have then I want you to know that I'll rejoice that we could share it and I'll treasure it forever" Alma slowly rode Ken's cock like she never wanted the ride to end. Soon, however her body betrayed her mind. She moved faster and harder building both of them toward the climax that would inevitably end their time together. Oh Ken! Oh my love! I'm cumming! Oh my god! Cum with me please!!!

"I'm right with you, Honey, Give it to me now!"

Alma went over the edge taking Ken with her. Her body shook with spasms as her juices ran all over Ken's belly and legs while her hot cunt drank every spurt of his hot thick cum. She fell forward onto his chest and buried her face in his neck and shoulder then laid there with her body trembling against him.

Ken put his arms around her and held her until her trembling passed.

He kissed her softly and said, "I have to shower and leave you now. Will you be okay?"

Yes, my love. I'm a big girl. I have a husband and a nice home. I have my charity work and social events to keep me busy. But I'll miss you until I can be with you again. If it's okay with you, I'll talk with Lou before I leave this morning. Maybe she'll keep some space for me in your schedule.

I'm sure she will. She values your friendship as well as your husbands. Ken kissed her and went into the shower. After he was dressed, he kissed her goodbye and left. Half way back to his apartment he got a call on his cell. It was Lou.

"Look, you womanizing bastard, you're supposed to make my friends feel good, not fall in love with you."

"Wasn't she happy with my service?"

"She was so damned happy she wanted to buy you out for the next ten years! When word gets out, women will be rioting in the street wanting you. I might need to raise your rate just to keep the demand down. What did you do to her?"

"She needed love, so I just gave her what I could of it."

"I thought you were perceptive enough to pick up on that. If you can pick up on what women need and miss in their lives, you'll be a star. Anyway she left you a nice tip of $500 It's in your account here for you along with your $1500 fee. See you Thursday evening"

Lou kept accounts for each of her escorts. Her vault was as safe as a bank, and invisible to the IRS. Whenever one needed to withdraw some, the money was immediately available in cash. Everyone knew to keep cash purchases to amounts below $10,000.

Ken made it to his first class on time. He had four classes to attend and a 2 hour library session. After a 2 hour workout, and a good meal he'd work on his term papers for another 2 hours and then just maybe he could get some sleep. He felt drowsy all day but somehow he managed to remain attentive in class. Please! No pussy tonight, he prayed.

End Chapter 4

luvpsy
luvpsy
67 Followers
12