Ken Ch. 09

Story Info
A weekend to remember.
15.1k words
4.55
17.3k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Dear readers. Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter posted. It was a real bitch to write. I worked on it as much as I could and hope you enjoy it. It is a long one.

Approx 15159 words

*

Ken quickly showered and made his self presentable. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and drank his coffee hoping to clear the fog of sleep from his mind. Something about last night troubled him though he couldn't remember what it was. The coffee didn't help. He got to his feet and headed for the kitchen.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Jane jumped up and threw her arms around Ken's neck then kissed his lips as if she was greeting her husband.

As Jane released Ken, Mary got up and said, "I could use a kiss like that too." She grasped Ken's cock through the cloth of his shorts as she kissed his lips. "Mmm, he's waking up."

Jane sat down on Jim's lap directly over his cock. She reached between her legs and rubbed it. "Mmm, feels like you're waking up too."

The door chimes rang.

Jim shoved Jane off his lap and said, "Come on Mary, we've got company. Ken, Jane would you please come out to the foyer after we've had a chance to greet them so we can properly introduce you."

When Ken and Jane arrived, Jim introduced them. "Henry and Laura Bates, may I present Ken Rogers, and Jane Hansen? They are students at the University."

Henry was a dark black man about 6 feet tall with a stocky build, about 220 lbs.. He was dressed in a grey suit with a bright yellow polo shirt open at the neck. Laura was lighter in color than her husband but definitely a black woman. She stood about 5 feet 8 inches tall had about 40 D breasts about a 36 waist, and a high nicely rounded ass. She was dressed in a tan suit with brown wedge shoes

and a white silk blouse with a green silk scarf.

Henry grinned and took Jane's hand kissing the back of it graciously. "It's my pleasure to meet you Miss Hansen. You may call me Henry. You might have seen my face on TV once or twice. I'm a United States Congressman."

Ken, please call me Henry. Henry offered his hand. Ken was impressed with his firm but gentle grip.

Laura greeted Jane warmly with a handshake and a left hand shoulder hug. "You're very attractive Jane. I hope we can really get to know each other."

Jim said, "Harold, would you please show Mr. and Mrs. Bates to their suite. So they can get comfortable?" Henry, when you and Laura are comfortable, Harold will show you to the pool where we have a nice brunch ready. If you'd like a drink before you come down, Harold will be happy to fix one and bring it to you. Won't you Harold?"

"Yes sir Master James. Will that be all sir?"

"Yes, Harold. Thank you."

Harold picked up the bags. "Right this way, please, Master and Mistress Bates."

After the guests were out of hearing, and they were walking back into the house Jim said, "We might as well go to the lounge and mix up some Bloody Mary's. Events are unplanned but I do know for sure that Henry and Louise are swingers. I want them both to leave here fully sated and happy. Both Mary and I will do whatever we can to make that happen, and I'm sure that both of you will too. At this point the best I can suggest is to flirt and let the chips fall where they may. "Jim walked behind the bar and began mixing a pitcher of Bloody Mary's. "Jane I don't know what you thought of Henry, but I do know that he has what it takes to make you happy. Ken, I saw you checking Laura's ass as she walked away. You can believe I was checking it too. She could want either or both of us.

Be ready for anything."

"That Bloody Mary tastes real good, Jim." Ken said, "You're nervous, but you needn't be. Neither Jane nor I will let you down. Just relax and enjoy. It will all play out just fine.

Harold came in. "Your guests are comfortable in the guest suite sir. They're going to shower and change clothes. They wanted me to tell you how pleased and grateful they are for your hospitality. They wanted a drink to relax after the trip. I suggested Bloody Mary's since it's still early in the day. Besides, I already had the fresh celery and lemon slices ready."

"Thank you, Harold."

Mary broke the silence. "We might as well watch a DVD while we're waiting. I want to watch Jane fuck her first black man."

The TV screen showed Jane and Mark entering Mark's room with Jane asking Mark if he was sure that Ken had left the apartment.

Mary looked at Jane and said, Oh my God, Jane, you are one hot little bitch aren't you? So, are you and Ken still lovers?

"Yes, we are," Jane replied.

Ken cleared his throat. "Obviously not like we were. I guess you could call us roommates and friends with privileges now. I have to admit that I love watching her fuck, but I'd never be a cuckold for her. We're both free to do as we please. We live one day at a time. The guy she's with is my friend and business partner Mark. You might say that we share everything even our women."

"Why wouldn't you be her cuckold, Ken?" Mary asked with a smirk.

"Because I am a man, Mary. My pride and self respect are important to me. I won't trade them for anyone or anything. You black folks should know all about that. You're still struggling to get yours back after the slaver owners whip beat them out of you."

"Are you sure it's not because you are repulsed at the thought of eating another man's cum out of your wife's cunt, Ken?" Mary smirked again.

"Wouldn't you consider that degrading, Mary? Wouldn't a wife who would cause a man to do that be taking away her husband's pride and self respect to bolster that of her lover? Taste wise it could be no worse than eating my own cum or a live grub worm and I've done both. Health wise it's no worse than fucking her after she's had another man and cleaned herself, and I've done that too. It took me a little while to figure out what I thought was a dream but the little trick you played on me last night failed to produce the result you wanted. Now, unless you want to discuss this in front of your guests, I'd suggest that you change the subject."

"Jane, I already know you for what you are. I should have expected that from you. Whatever you thought to accomplish didn't work. I'd strongly advise you to treat me with respect. If you don't want to, there are plenty of women who do."

Ken looked straight into Jim's eyes with his head held high "Jim, I sincerely apologize for this little scene. I won't bring it up again."

Jim met Ken's eyes with his gaze "No apology necessary, Ken. As a black man, I understand what pride and self respect mean to a man. I also know some of the devious and dirty little schemes Mary is capable of. There are times when I'm ashamed of her. I want you to know that, man to man, you have my respect as a man and for the way you handled this incident."

"Now if you bitches are not embarrassed by your actions, you damn well should be. Go get yourselves straightened out and ready to join our guests."

Jane was in tears as she left the room. Mary looked totally embarrassed and put down.

"Well, Ken, we might as well take a fresh drink and head out to the pool. Our guests should be along any minute. I'd offer you a cigar, but I stopped using them a few years ago."

"That's fine Jim I don't use tobacco either. Personally I can't stand the stink from it. So what do you do when you're not working?"

"I'm always working, Ken. When you start out as a black kid in the ghetto who wants to become wealthy, you have to dedicate yourself to making money. It becomes a way of life. Now I can afford to spend a little. This place though is a tool to make more money. So is my wife, Mary. Once in a while I fuck her just to keep her happy. When I'm too busy making more money I send her over to Lou's place to find someone else fuck her. Why not? I don't love her, and sometimes like this morning I don't even like her. I seriously doubt that she has the ability to love anyone but herself. I think you might be a lot like me, Ken. You're in school but you fuck for money, It doesn't seem to bother you that Jane does too. You are into the surveillance camera business to make money. You were quick to see the porn side opportunity to make more money. You probably already know how I can use a camera set up in my business. I'll bet that you already know how Henry can use a system too."

"I never thought about it, but I guess you're right. I do love money. What the hell!

It's far more faithful than a woman. Oh Wow! Check that!"

Harold showed Henry and Laura Bates out onto the pool deck as Jim and Ken both stood to greet them. Laura was wearing white short shorts and a red brief bikini bra with a pair of wedge sandals. Henry wore Khaki bathing trunks and a red golf shirt with leather sandals.

Moments later Mary and Jane came out. Jane wore a blue bikini and Mary wore a white one. Henry was enchanted. For a few moments everyone just stared at each other.

Jim started laughing. "Hey all, Maybe we better eat brunch before we start eating each other." That seemed to break the tension. Everyone started laughing and reaching for a plate.

Cindy arrived at the grill wearing a white chef uniform. "Okay folks, I'm here to prepare eggs any way you like them, Waffles, or pancakes, crepes, French toast, hash browns, sausage, ham, and lox with bagels and sour cream. ... There's a large assortment of condiments so don't feel shy about asking for anything you don't see. My crew will clean up afterward so just leave it all on the table after you're done. Please enjoy."

One by one the plates were filled while a uniformed waiter set out silverware, napkins, and coffee cups. It was a glorious early autumn morning with golden warm sunshine. The heat from the swimming pool was held in on the deck by a

natural thick cedar fence all around the deck so there was no morning chill in the air, just warm sunshine and warm humidity from the pool. It was a great day for swimming and sex.

Since the guests were served first they were first to the table and so had their choice of seats. Laura was first to be seated. She chose the middle chair on one side of the table. Henry chose the chair on the opposite side across from his wife. Jane chose to sit at Henry's left. While Mary sat at Henry's right. Ken sat at Laura's left. The seating could not have been better if it was planned and pre- arranged.

Jane's hand found Henry's cock before he could arrange his napkin. He gasped slightly as she wriggled her hand up his leg and grasped it.

Mary glanced over at Jane and winked as she began rubbing her hand along Henry's thigh.

Jim was astute enough to know what was happening under the table and caught Jane's eye with a big grin which Jane answered in kind. Suddenly Jim momentarily looked surprised as he felt Jane's bare foot rub upward along his leg. Then he felt Laura's hand on his cock

Ken was next to be surprised as Laura's hand found his cock.

The waiter poured coffee for the ladies. No one but Ken noticed as he switched pots before pouring coffee for the men. From behind the buffet Cindy winked at Ken and Ken smiled back at her.

Ken slid his hand up along the inside of Laura's thigh to her pussy which was already wet. He gently slid her bikini bottom to one side and dipped two fingers into her honey pot. As she looked into his eyes, he withdrew his hand and sucked her juices off his fingers. Ken, having staked his claim, set about eating

his ham and eggs. Everyone else followed suit. Brunch was eaten amid laughter.

Light conversation, and a lot of flirting. By 1:00 PM the sun was getting warmer. Ken excused his self from the table to go for a swim. He held Laura's chair for her as if he knew she wanted to join him.

As Laura stood, Jane did also, then Mary. Jane took Henry by his hand and he left the table with her. Jim followed.

"Ken, please wait a moment for me." Laura removed her white short shorts to reveal the red brief bikini bottom she was wearing underneath.

Ken led Laura down the steps into the pool. In a low voice he asked her, "Ever play war in the pool?" he led her out into shoulder deep water.

Laura laughed, "Not since I was in college."

Good enough, come on up! Ken turned Laura around and lifter her onto his shoulders. As he straightened up she gasped.

"Oh my God, Ken! I'd forgotten how it feels to be sitting on a man's shoulders with my pussy and thighs rubbing against his neck. Oh shit, what a devil you are!"

Ken yelled out, "Come on everybody, mount up its war!"

Jane said, come on Henry you take Mary, I'll take Jim. Come on Jim, It's war!

Henry got into the action. "Come on Mary, Let's show these guys how to fight a war." He hoisted Mary up onto his shoulders. Damn I haven't done this in years I'd forgot how much fun it was.

Mary said, Oh shit, Henry, I'd also forgotten how it feels to have a man's neck between my legs. It's a good thing we're in the pool because I'm juicing already.

That's good, Mary because I want to make you juice all over me.

Jim said, Damn you feel good up there Jane. I can almost feel your hot little clit with the back of my neck.

Jane gave a little sideways wiggle as she thrust her pussy harder against Jim's neck. "Oh Yeah, you feel good between my legs. You always do, but the back of your neck is a bit different.

Ken made sure the women were comfortably mounted then yelled, "Attack!"

In a lower voice he said, "Come on let's get them, Laura!"

Poor Laura, She didn't realize that Jane was used to the game. AAAAHHH! She screamed as she was torn from Ken's shoulders. She was back up on Ken's shoulders before she found out that her top was missing. "Okay, damn it, If it's war you want I'll show you war!" "Get her, Ken!"

Ken attacked Jim with a vengeance giving Laura her chance at Jane.

Jane and Jim were unprepared for the fury with which Laura and Ken fought. Ken tripped Jim and Laura took Jane down underwater. Jane came up checking her bikini top. She Laughed when she found it intact.

Laura held up the bottoms. "Were you looking for these, Jane?"

Cindy stood by the buffet table laughing and cheering. "Great job Mrs. Bates!"

The girls remounted and attacked Mary.

Poor Henry was unable to help her escape the onslaught from both sides of him.

Mary came to the surface stark ass naked.

Cindy saw the glances the three women passed to each other as they remounted.

Mary whispered to Henry, "Get Jane!"

Laura Giggled a little then whispered to Ken. "Get Jane!"

Mary yelled, "Attack!"

The three ladies were laughing and screaming as they tackled Jim and left him naked.

No one noticed as Mary ducked underwater until she tackled Jane and removed her top.

Ken was laughing until he was suddenly pulled under. He finally surfaced coughing and missing his trunks.

Jane and Mary took Henry's trunks off.

Laura yelled out a war cry and held up four garments. "I win!" She had Ken's trunks, Mary's top, Jane's bottoms and Jim's trunks.

Jane had Laura's top and Mary's bottoms.

Mary had Laura's bottoms, and Henry's trunks.

Laura laughed and did a little dance. "I've still got my bottoms on too! Ha ha! Cough! Spit! Bubble! Bubble!"

"Not any more, You don't!" Jane surfaced holding Laura's bottoms while Mary surfaced laughing.

"So now what do we do?" Mary asked.

Laura answered. "The first thing a mounted soldier does after a battle is take care of her horse and that's exactly what I intend to do. I'm going to feed him first."

"Great idea!" Mary said as she hoisted herself from the water to sit in the edge of the pool. "Come here, horse Henry." Mary spread her legs and beckoned to Henry with her index finger. Aahhh! Yes! Horse Henry. Good horsey!

Jane laughed and spread her legs showing her smoothly waxed pussy "Horse Jim, come here." Jane beckoned Jim.

"Horse Ken, come here. Laura spread her legs showing her waxed black pussy and pink inner lips as she beckoned Ken. Oh yes! What a good horsey you are, Ken. I'll rub you down after you've eaten." Laura rubbed her hands over Ken's crew hair cut. "Mmmm, Oh God yes!" "Jane, would you mind letting me pet your horse a little? He's so nice, so big and strong. Oh yes, horse Jim, I want to ride you too. But for please let me pet you a little before I mount you."

Jane crawled over next to Mary. "Oh Mary, What a lovely horse he is! May I pet him a little?"

"Of course Jane. You can even ride him later on if you'd like."

Henry pulled his face from Mary's pussy and made an imitation of a horse snorting, then he nuzzled his face into Jane's pussy.

"Oh yes! Look at that, Jane. He likes you too. Maybe you can help me take care of him." "Would you like that horse Henry?"

Henry made a low horse whinny and nodded his head yes.

Laura said, "Come on, both of you good horses. Let's go up to your stall so we can lie down for a little." Laura slid from her seat on the edge of the pool and slipped into the water. She took both Jim and Ken by their hard cocks and led them up the steps, out of the pool, and into the house.

Harold met them at the patio door. "Shall I bring some drinks up for you, sir?"

Jim replied, "Yes Harold. Thank you." "Would a pitcher of margaritas be okay with you, Mistress Laura?

Laura laughed. "margaritas would be great. But I'm not a dominatrix, Jim."

"Maybe not, Mistress Laura, but I'm just a dumb horse being led to his stall by a very gorgeous rider. I want to show her proper respect" "Margaritas okay with you, Ken?"

"Yes. They'll be fine. Thanks Jim." Ken sounded out his best horse whinny.

Jim snorted back as Laura led her two horsies off to her bedroom.

**********

Mary took Henry by his fat 11 inch cock. "Jane, mount up. Let's get this horse back to a stall where we can play with him for a while."

Harold suppressed a laugh as the third "horse" was led through the patio door by his cock. "Shall I bring some drinks up for you, Mistress?"

Mary replied, "Yes, Thank you Harold, I can see that you are already mixing margaritas in a pitcher." "Would margaritas be okay for you Henry, or would you prefer something else?"

"Margaritas would be fine, Mary."

"Okay Harold, margaritas it is."

Jane was aware of the slight, and wondered if Harold would bring only two glasses. However since Harold was Caucasian she knew Harold would bring a glass for her too.

Henry looked at Harold, winked, and voiced a low horse whinny to thank him.

By this time Jane was squirming against the back of Henry's neck, and senselessly running her hands over his bald head.

"We'll be in my stall,...room, Harold", Mary corrected laughing as she led Henry off by his huge, hard, cock.

**********

Laura leaped onto the bed and carelessly spread her legs.

Ken said, "Oh yeah, that's beautiful, Sweetheart, but now let us see the bottom. ...Beautiful!" "Jim suppose we start here. I'll take this side. We can work our way down. Okay?"

Jim laughed. You're the pro at this kind of thing, Ken.

Ken kissed Laura behind her right ear, sucking and licking then he blew softly into it. He nibbled and sucked at her earlobe then kissed her cheek.

Laura raised her head and gave her beautiful lips up for Ken to kiss them. She sighed, "Oh yes, lover."

Ken moved his kisses to the base of Laura's neck.

Mmmm, She murmured her approval.

Then as Laura felt relaxed, Ken bit the back of her neck at the base of her skull sucking and licking madly.

Laura gasped and stiffened just as though he had suddenly bitten her clit.

Ken slowly moved on down her spinal column, Kissing, biting, nipping, nibbling, sucking , and licking as Laura writhed under his ministrations.

Jim just knelt there on the bed watching, totally fascinated and not wanting to interrupt as Laura's passion grew.

As Ken reached the small of her back he raised his head and pointed his finger at Laura's butt cheek to the spot where the sciatic nerve crossed the hip. Ken signaled Jim to bite her there with a biting motion of his mouth then he bit her there.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers