Ken Ch. 10

Story Info
Aftermath of a weekend orgy.
5.7k words
4.3
12.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
67 Followers

NOTE: A very special thank you to Linda62953 for her help in editing this chapter.

Note: Ken is a whole story. Each chapter builds on the previous chapters. In order to get the most enjoyment from the story, a new reader should read the previous chapters. To refresh the memory of my current readers...

In chapter 9 Ken and Jane were hired for the weekend to provide sexual entertainment for James and Mary Clark, and their guests, Henry and Laura Bates. Previous chapters show the tenuous love relationship between Ken and Jane. Can love survive their open sex lifestyle?


Ken's ass was really dragging Monday morning. However he arrived at school for his first class on time and completed his day, 2 hour workout and all. Over a spaghetti dinner that Cindy put together, Mark filled Ken and Jane in on the weekend, Mark, Ruth, and Jack had done an outstanding job with the weekend party, the apartments were now 60% occupied. Jack had engaged a crew to put up a seasonal pool enclosure and The enclosure would be finished by Thursday.

With the girls help. The DVD demos had been shipped and first orders were beginning to come in. for a first run of a new studio the order quantities were sizeable. One order was for 6,000 copies of Cindy and Jane's first time together in a girl-girl sex scene. At $6.00 per copy. The total would be $36,000. Each of the girls would get $1.00 per copy. They'd be very happy with their $6,000 checks, even though they would have to pay the tax on it. Mark had kept the copy machine running all weekend. Peggy had already become the star that Ken knew she would be. Mark really enjoyed his task of liberating her sexuality. Their video was incredible.

Before long dinner was over and Ken was alone with Jane in their own apartment.

"I missed you at my celebration yesterday. I hope you aren't too mad at me, Ken. I learned some things over the weekend that I'll never forget. I hope you'll give me a chance to show you what I learned."

"Jane, I have to admit that you did shock me with your behavior. But you were right. You are a slut and a whore. I am too. But the strange thing is, together we're damned good at it. It's our freaky relationship that drives things beyond the simple act of sex for our customers.

This weekend, those people saw human values that they had forgotten existed. Those human values made them hotter and drove them to a higher level of sex than they experienced in years. They were fucking someone else's partner and they loved it. I don't know what kind of human perversities were dealing with, but I think it will pay us very well."

"Well, it sure worked with Laura! Damn! Chalk up another one for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Laura's in love with you, you idiot! Shit! Every woman you fuck falls in love with you. What in hell do you do to us, Coat that cock with honey or something? Shit! I fucked the biggest nicest cocks a woman could want all weekend long and still I was left wanting you and I don't even know why.

Did you get a look at Jim's cock? It's beautiful, 12 inches Of well proportioned sweetly curved perfect beautiful hard cock. It has a nice big head that looks like a huge perfect tasty ripe plum. All on top of a pair of balls that can pump a woman's belly so full of cum she can feel it inside of her until she douches it out. Why do I crave your comparatively small 7 inch cock? Why does it takes my heart with it every time it leaves me?

Don't get me wrong here. Jim is a fine lover. He makes me cum as much and as intense as I can handle. Yes, much harder than you do. Yet, when it's over I find myself wishing it was you. Laura has Henry. He's also a fine lover. He's patient, very caring, and his cock is even bigger than Jim's. Why is she so smitten with you?

Why does Mary want you so much when she has both Jim and Harold right at home? Why does Cindy want you when she has Mark? Why does Peggy want you when she's fucking Mark? What is that element that you have in you that makes women want you. Whatever it is, it's pretty special.

Can you imagine how rare it is that black alpha males respect a white man. Why do they respect you? Maybe it's because you are not intimidated by them. It doesn't bother you if they fuck your woman. You watch and walk away as if it's nothing. It's like you are saying, "It's okay, do your best. She'll come home to me when you're done.

In the mean time, you're not only fucking their women, but making them fall in love with you as well. They don't see that kind of confidence even in their selves. You're one hell of a guy, Ken."

"I just hope you're not still too stretched out to feel me in that busy little cunt of yours."

"Not a problem, Ken. Us whores have a real fast cure for that. You'll find me as clean and tight as I ever was."

"How did you accomplish that?"

"A simple douche with a solution of white vinegar and alum does wonders. It gets rid of any cum that's in there and it shrinks my cunt right back to normal. Laura showed me how to mix it. I'll let you taste it sometime. It really puckers your mouth too. Don't worry though I rinsed with plain water afterward.

That reminds me. I'm very sorry about what I pulled on you Friday night. I'll never do that to you again. I shouldn't have listened to Mary. I still don't know what her game was, but it was not well intended.

Both Jim and Henry had a little talk with me downstairs. Then Laura told me a few things. I'm afraid I was a very bad girl to you, Ken. You accepted an open relationship, but I was selfish. I wanted it one way. It drove me crazy to see you with other women, and to know that you were doing for them what you were doing for me.

However, I wanted to fuck and suck every big black cock I could find. I still love black cock and probably always will, but, from now on you can trust that when we're together my pussy will always be clean, fresh, and tight for you.

You can also trust that I'll never try to humiliate you, nor will I let anyone else try to humiliate you. I know and trust that you'll treat me the same way."

"Thank you Jane. I've had my doubts, but this might work after all. There will be times when we'll need to explain our relationship. Here's how that will work. If it's me doing the explaining, I'll simply say that we are very sexy people. Both of us crave sex with a variety of partners as well as each other. We respect each other's wants and desires and allow each other to fulfill that part of their life freely and openly. Make no mistake however, We do love each other and will never allow anyone to try humiliating the other."

"That's a good idea, Ken. I can live with that. I can explain it the same, and will be glad to do so. Come on sexy man, let's enjoy some sex together."

Ken allowed Jane to lead him by his hand into the bedroom that they both used when they slept together, "Ken's room". When Jane had company she agreed to use, "Her room".

"Get those clothes off while I go piss. You hot little slut. I've been wanting a piece of your ass all weekend" ...Ken returned naked. "Now give me that little cunt, you sexy bitch." Ken lifted Jane and threw her to the middle of the bed.

"It's yours you hot and sexy fucking bastard." Jane spread her legs for Ken and opened her arms to receive him.

Ken crawled between Jane's soft creamy smooth thighs and proceeded to part the lips of Jane's hairless pussy ramming his tongue up into her cunt right onto her G-spot.

"Oh, wow! You don't waste any time, lover. Oh yeah, that's nice. My black lovers aren't as good at eating my pussy as you are. At least the males aren't. The women are better."

"Here, get this cock in your mouth. I don't want to hear about your other lovers right now."

Jane took Ken's cock in her hand, put it into her mouth and began sucking it like a calf sucking a cow's teat. "Mmmm" she purred in contentment as much from Ken's cock in her mouth as from his tongue licking her cunt.

Ken relished the taste and feel of Jane's slick pussy with his tongue. Her scent was a rich mix of sandalwood, musk and fresh ocean breeze. Hot female pheromones clawed at ken's sexual awareness.

The soft feel of her smooth silky thighs against his cheeks. The sight of Jane's pink labia with it's little clit reaching out for his attention was more than any man in his right mind could handle. The wave of orgasm washed over him almost before he felt it approaching.

.

It was only after Ken filled Jane's mouth that he was aware of her orgasm as well. The two turned and found each other's embrace. "I've missed you, Jane"

"I've missed you too, Ken perhaps more than you know."

"You didn't seem to even know I was there when Jim was around. You couldn't keep your hands and mouth away from his big black cock."

"Hmmm, do I hear some jealousy talking here? Yes, I love Jim's cock. What woman wouldn't. The black color in contrast with my white skin is just unbelievable. Jin knows exactly how to use it too. In other words it's the perfect cock, mounted on the perfect fucker. I'll take that anytime I can get it. Laura took a lot of your attention too. There were times when I thought you were falling in love with her. I get jealous too.

Look, Ken, We're going to be attracted to other people for different reasons. Some more so than others. Would you rather be a typical monogamous suburban couple drooling over the neighbors behind each other's backs? Or would you rather have a relationship like ours where we can go ahead and enjoy a little strange sex at times without the guilt or recriminations and get back together when it's over."

"Sorry, Jane. Seeing you with a guy like Jim really get's me..."

"Gets you what, Ken.? Come on, give. What is it that you don't want to say?"

"...It gets me hard as a damned rock! There, I've said it. Are you happy now?"

"Good. You wouldn't be human if it didn't. So why does that bother you so much?

"Because I'm not some damned wimp assed cuckold, that's why!"

"Jane laughed. Of course you're not. You're the one that's fucking HIS wife. Ken, this feeling that you get is real sexual power. I'll bet you fucked hell out of Laura after you left us. Didn't you?"

"Yes, I came four times and lost count of how many times she came."

"I thought so. She was absolutely radiant afterward. Now do you see the power of it. You can turn that power and use it in anything you do. Not only in sex, but in business as well. In school. In war even. No woman will refuse you. You'll not only command men but you'll have the power to compel them as well. Now, for your information, cuckolding is different. With cuckolding, a dominating woman Subjugates a weaker man and directs that jealous energy to her own benefit.".

"When did you learn all this, Jane?"

"Between our fun times Laura and I had some long talks where I did most of the listening. She was concerned over the little trick Mary and I pulled on you. She's a very wise lady. By the way, I am truly very sorry for what I did. I was very stupid I guess Mary was very jealous, and I had no idea how devious she can be. Now, would you like to see how that power can work for you?"

"Yeah, show me."

Jane laughed again. "You had it when you threw me on the bed. But I'll show you again. Did you enjoy watching me play with Jim's cock while we watched the DVD's Friday night? Did you see how big it was? I couldn't get my hand around it. His fingers felt almost that big in my pussy. It felt so good in my hand. When his pre-cum started to flow like it did it made me so hot rubbing it into his soft spongy cock-head like that. It was all so nice and slippery, I could just imagine that nice big cock-head pushing and finally slipping into my pussy all at once. I wanted that so bad. The pre-cum kept flowing it was keeping everything so nice and wet. I just had to taste it.

I bent down and licked some of it. It tasted so nice I wanted more of it, so I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it. Right away a big bunch of his sweet pre-cum just came pouring out. Every time I reached down and rubbed his huge balls more pre-cum poured out. Even though it made my jaws ache I loved sucking his cock. It was like I owned it and the rest of him as well. Am I bad?" Jane smiled slyly.

"You fucking bitch!" Ken violently pulled Jane across his hips and spanked her ass so hard it left welts. The he threw her down and fucked her harder than he ever had ever fucked anyone before. To his surprise he didn't cum.

He kept fucking her hard, fast, and furiously Jane had several crashing orgasms each stronger than the previous. Then Ken felt her climbing toward the highest peak he had ever seen from any woman he ever had. She shouted and screamed. Her body tensed into an arch driving upward into ken's cock as her cunt grasped it so hard he couldn't have withdrawn it if he tried.

Ken came with an intensity he had never known. He groaned then yelled and pushed into her as hard as he could as the first of many spurts flooded Jane's cunt. When it was over they both collapsed into each other's arms.

Jane was the first to speak. "Now do you realize the power that you have? No man has ever fucked me that hard for that long. I couldn't count how many times I came. You are the man."

"Jane, that's a crock of bull shit and you know it."

"Do you really think so? Okay, suit your self. I'm too fucking horney to argue with you right now." Jane reached down and took Ken's cock in her hand. "Damn, Ken, he's still asleep."

"Me too. Damn it, Jane, I need to get some sleep."

Jane began talking in her sexiest voice as she very gently fondled Ken's flaccid cock, Jim wouldn't need to sleep after we had sex. If I rubbed his nice big cock like this it would get nice and hard. Then I'd milk it a little, that nice big spongy plum head would get some nice big drops of pre-cum. coming out of that pee slit at the tip. I'd bend down and lick it up with my tongue.

It tastes just a little salty and it feels soft, smooth, and creamy like the nice warm white of an egg only much nicer. One lick wouldn't be enough though. I always want more so I'd milk it a little more and take another lick. There's always more of it the second time. Then I'd swirl my tongue over that big beautiful plum head. I love how his long black shaft always gives a little jump when I do that.

Then I'd feel more of his sweet pre-cum leak out onto my tongue. I know he wants more. I do too. But I love teasing both of us. I'd reach down and take his huge black balls in my hand and fondle them. More pre-cum leaks out onto my tongue. It feels so smooth and tastes so sweet it makes me want more, so I'd take the whole big plum head inside my mouth. The soft, smooth sponginess feels so nice that I caress it with my tongue and start sucking it.

Jim loves how my mouth and tongue feel on his sensitive cock head. It makes him want to feel more. He winds my soft blonde hair in his huge hands and guides my head down so that more and more of his beautiful cock goes into my mouth. Soon I feel it at the back of my throat.

I expect the next thrust so as it comes, so I take a quick deep breath and swallow hard. The plum head feels huge, but it passes and slides deep into my throat. My lips and nose feel his pubic hair and I feel proud that I can take all of this big man. The sensation is almost too much for Jim. He feels a very strong need to ejaculate. He starts a fucking motion into my mouth.

I almost panic for lack of air. Jim senses this and backs out to let me breathe. Then he drives that wonderful cock back down my throat and fucks my mouth some more. This time when he backs out I take control and begin sucking him as hard and fast as I can. I love feeling a man cum in my mouth. At that moment he's mine. I control him. His precious seed belongs to me. I'm giving him the greatest pleasure he can know. I suck his cock with all the passion a woman can give to a man. It is my whole purpose in being.

I work at sucking that wonderful cock for this man. I want to feel him cum in my mouth with all of my heart and soul. Then I feel his wonderful plum head begin to swell. It pulses. Suddenly a spurt of his warm sweet cum shoots into my eager mouth and onto the back of my tongue. I swallow quickly knowing that another sweet mouthful is on it's way. More strong spurts one right after another.

Then the spurts get smaller and longer between. I save several of the small ones so I can taste them and feel them with my tongue after his beautiful cock has left my mouth. All too soon the spurts have stopped. A few more pulses yield only a droplet. Then the pulses stop. I take my hand and milk the remaining drops into my mouth. Then he withdraws his cock from my mouth. I feel a twinge of sorrow that it's gone, but my jaws need a rest from holding his big black wonderful cock for so long.

I swirl my treasure around on my tongue tasting the slightly salty and creamy sweetness of it. Then I crawl up on my wonderful lover and kiss him. As we share our kiss, I use my tongue to push some of his own cum into his mouth so he can share it with me. He takes it, tastes it, then swallows it. I swallow the last of it, then snuggle up to his chest as I feel his strong arm hug me close to him.

Do you still want to go to sleep, Ken? Your friend is wide awake. In fact there's a little bit of pre-cum down there."

"Damn it, Jane, you're driving me crazy. Get down there and suck it."

"Beg me. I need to know how bad you want it since you said you'd rather sleep."

"Okay, you win. Jane, Honey would you please suck my cock. I'm so damned hard right now I could burst."

"Kiss me like you really mean it."

"...Yeah, that's more like it. ...Mmmmmmm, you taste good."

"Oh God yeah, Jane. That feels so good. ...Oh yeah!"

"...OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING! ..."

Jane took her time milking the last of Ken's cum. After he withdrew from her mouth she crawled up on him and kissed him as she had kissed Jim in her story.

Ken didn't refuse her gift either. He put his arm around her and held her like a considerate lover should.

About half a catnap later Jane was talking in her sexiest voice and fondling Ken's cock again. "Do you know that Jim's endurance is one of the things I love most about him other than his beautiful cock. After fucking me for over an hour and twice filling my pussy with his cum, then filling me up from the blow job I gave him, I hardly dozed off when I began feeling hot all over again. As I awoke I felt his hand on my tit gently squeezing it and then pulling and twisting my nipple. I just laid there and enjoyed it for a while, then I felt him move. Soon he had my other nipple in his mouth nibbling on it with his teeth. I reached down and held his head close to me as my pussy glowed hotter and hotter from the attention my tits were getting."

Once again Ken felt his cock getting hard.

"Jim came up and gently kissed my lips causing his kiss to grow until I opened my mouth for him. Then he filled my mouth with his tongue. For some reason it reminded me of his gorgeous big cock. As I sucked on Jim's big tongue, my pussy soaked the towel under me. My pussy was sore from before but it was screaming for more of that big black wonderful cock to fill it again. Jim kissed his way from my mouth down my body. Every little kiss and lick sent little shivers of joy throughout my body. Just as I was ready to feel his mouth on my eager clit, he bypassed my pussy and went straight to my toes."

"He kissed and sucked each one. Then my feet. He worked his way back up my legs and thighs. I never knew my feet, legs and thighs had so many little pleasure spots. When he finally arrived at my pussy, I was ready to swallow him up in it. He inserted two fingers right to my g-spot and began rubbing it. Then he sucked my clit into his mouth causing me to jump almost a foot off the bed. I began to orgasm right away but it never stopped. It just went from one peak to the next, each one a little higher than the last. Finally It became too much and I had to push him away."

luvpsy
luvpsy
67 Followers
12