Kendra Found It

Story Info
In her son.
7.6k words
4.34
88.9k
66
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I have never regarded myself as a bit of a dummy, even if I was! A person that can be somehow led by the nose, fooled and conned. I had always been a bit of a follower, when people, even in school suggested something I always got roped in. I used to get into trouble because of it too, but adults soon understood that, while I wasn't aware of me, they were.

But I was like a sponge, I took everything in and I fell for what happened so easily it was untrue. But I have to say that I am now quite happy that I was, but I was definitely not happy at the time. I was not happy with myself for letting it happen as easily as it did, that I allowed myself to be completely fooled the way I was. And also that I never even suspected what was about to occur, and I went into it with my eyes wide open and my brain closed down. But events since have convinced me so much that I am totally comfortable with my new position, which is spending much time under him, at his bidding, in fact, I love it now.

My name is Kendra Lymon, I am forty years old, and recently separated from my husband. He left me and I couldn't have been happier when he did, it gave me back my freedom from a worthless and useless man. Why didn't I leave him I hear you ask? The reason was Simon, my son; I spent my life on him, loving him with all my heart and guarding him against his deadbeat father, a father who was a dad in name only.

He hardly ever did things that come naturally to a loving dad with his boy. I have no idea why, he just never bonded with him, I could see in his little eyes that he would be heartbroken sometimes when all his friends and their dads did things, and he had to be taken and supported by his mum. His embarrassment was there for all to see. He loves me I know he does, but a boy needs his dad.

I sort of ended up hating my husband for it, so even when Simon was a baby, I took an early decision that we would never have another child. I gave everything I had to Simon, I left nothing behind, he was my sole focus in life. My husband and I did all the social things, but we went our separate ways eventually, especially in bed. I also resolved myself to getting rid of him when Simon became old enough to bear the turmoil.

But my husband beat me to the punch, he left me! He actually told me he had waited for Simon to grow up so he could! Dumbstruck? You can put your house on that. I nearly died with laughter, and complete relief. We were, or are fairly well off, he has a good job, we had no mortgage, and a sizeable bank account, which I made sure I got a hold of and not him, I refused to even halve it, telling him to take me to court, if he dared.

I immediately got myself a small job which paid our bills and life was good from the off. Simon seemed to change over night after his dad left, I was so happy for him too that his dad had gone from our lives. He seemed to grow up overnight, from a shy well mannered boy into a confidant young man. He became more assertive, and took more of a charge of his life. I was amazed and more than delighted by him to say the least.

We became even closer, the bond got stronger even though I had believed it never could have. Just about everything we did was done with the other in mind; we talked more and more as consenting adults instead of mother and son. I had a make over, changed my hair, different dress sense, younger, more out going, I was a brand new me!

Simon told me he loved my hair style, It was bouncy, light and short, I had a fluffy fringe, my hair shrouded my face, he cupped my head one day and ruffled it, saying.

"Mum you are just too beautiful, I love you," then he kissed me lightly on the lips. I melted, my son was so grown up now instead of the shy boy he had always been.

I am about 5ft 7" and weigh around 115lbs, my hair is a natural dark brown, its lovely, and my new style suited its texture perfectly. I have a nice pretty face, my eyes are gorgeous even though I do say so myself. My nose doesn't have any serious bumps in it, and my lips are full and symmetrical. I know I can look good when I make the effort, and my body is good too, full and rounded. I think I have good legs and am not afraid to wear a bikini on holiday.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't thinking anything sexual when we hugged, and he wasn't giving off those signs either, yet! But we did hug and enjoy the nearness of each other. We even went out on dates sometimes if he was at a loose end, or if he had finished with a girl I stepped in, or he stepped in. But I do remember feeling pangs of jealousy sometimes when ever he went out with a girl.

I have to confess I sometimes felt his hardness against me when we hugged, I'm sure it was in all innocence, I mean, young men are constantly erected aren't they at the drop of a hat! Even I knew that, it's a part of growing up wasn't it.

But what led me into where I am now was as innocuous as anything could be. He told me later he had planned it, well I suppose it must have been in his head, but for it to have happened the way it did must have been near spontaneous. We had booked to go on a weekend away, and included in the deal was a gala dinner.

I wanted a new wardrobe for it and had an irrepressible urge to have a stole, or a jacket stole, imitation fur. Simon came with me to find one, I wanted his opinion, and off we went. It took and age to find what I wanted and Simon bless him, put up with it. I bought it, and it was perfect for the long, sleeveless, and plunging, front and back evening gown I had previously bought.

We returned home, I tried the jacket on again; it is a silver and beautiful imitation fox fur, short at the back, ¾ sleeved, and with an upturned collar. It didn't look right with what I had on the time, but I would match it with my dress later, sure in the knowledge that I would look great.

Later that day, it was a Saturday about six in the afternoon; he called me into the sitting room. I asked him what he wanted and he told me he wanted to see me in my jacket again, he had a camera in his hands so I assumed he wanted to photograph me. I went and got it, came back and tried it on.

He checked me out and said.

"Mum you are going to look fabulous next week, the most beautiful woman there, no doubt," he told me. I beamed with pride and we hugged again.

I didn't know it but I was about to become my sons lover, he was going to take me, and there would be nothing in this world that I could do to stop or resist it. Miss Gullible that was me hey? I was about to be led by the nose again. I tend to see the best in people even when there isn't much to see, but that of course didn't apply to Simon, oh no. I believe things they tell me and I pay the price for my naïveté, and that's what happened today with Simon.

We have a large leather sofa in the sitting room, and one large leather chair, I was more or less at the back of the sofa. I never suspected that he had engineered my placing.

"Hold your arms up mum," he asked, I did. "Now down at your side," I did. "Now slightly behind you," again I did. "Hold it there," he told me, I did. He went around the sofa, took hold of my arms and said, "Hmmmm?"

"Is something wrong babe?" I asked him.

"No mum not a thing, just keep that position a moment please," he replied, I felt him fiddling on my bare lower arms but never questioned him, typical of me that, take what's going and ask questions later.

"Keep still mum, and don't move okay?" I did as he asked my hands were resting lightly on the top back of the sofa now but slightly behind me. He walked to the front of me again and dropped to his knees, this caught my attention.

"What's going on Simon, what are you doing?" I asked but I wasn't concerned in any way. I felt him move my left foot over a little, then he moved my right one the other way, again more fiddling ensued and I stood there like a tailor's dummy. He stood up, put his hands on my waist, lifted me, and then sort of half sat me on the back of the sofa.

I giggled and said, "What are you up to Simon, come on spill it, I know you when you think you are being crafty." What I didn't know was that he had already been crafty. Now he reached behind me, his body was almost tight to mine and I felt the unmistakable hardness of him on me. I felt my arms being tugged gently backwards, my hands left their resting place at my sides, and it was then I felt my ankles being gripped by something.

I began to realise that I had been tricked, I still didn't understand, or even think of what he was up to, or even what he was about to do, and that was me! The packed leather cushion atop of the sofa was comfortable, I was balanced on it, my ass forming a fulcrum, my body balanced itself on my ass. I suppose; neither my arms nor legs were pulling me against the other.

"Simon what are you doing?" I knew I was now tied to and over the top of my sofa for some reason. Do you see now why I never suspected anything, I had been truly conned and fooled by his actions. I still had no idea what his intentions were, nothing, zip, nada, a big fat zero! But I do know an unexpected thrill ran through me. I knew Simon would never hurt me, I trusted him completely. I remember thinking he wanted to play a game, some game hey?

So I just sat there stupidly, but also because of one other major factor in my life that no one on earth knew about except my now defunct husband. I had always wanted to try some bondage in one form or another. The thought of being tied up and ravaged by my then spouse had always been a turn on, but never fulfilled. And I had had thoughts of me tying him to the bed and mercilessly teasing him before I screwed him. I had imagined many scenarios over the years. I did get him to try it one night, but he gave up halfway, much to my disappointment, saying.

"This is stupid Kendra, it doesn't do it for me," he untied me, rolled over and went to sleep and that was the nearest I had ever got to it. Now here I was on the back of my own sofa and I was there because my own nineteen year old son had done it. He had engineered my dream without knowing it, hence the unbidden thrill rolling through me.

But I knew I couldn't let it happen, it was wrong, I don't know about the legality of such actions, but I just felt it was out of order and couldn't happen. But of course I was wrong on three counts.

1) Simon had already got me.

2) I wasn't in control, even though that thought hadn't made an entrance into my head yet.

3) Was when he went behind me again and put a blindfold on, and I suddenly knew there was something not quite right in front of me. The thrill got greater, it prevented me from thinking about the now, and more on the past times I had wanted this!

"Simon, what on earth do you think you are doing darling?" I still hadn't understood that he was going to take me, use me, and wonderfully abuse me, his own loving mother. He kissed me on the lips. I obviously didn't see it coming, and the surprise made me accept it. He held it for a few moments, and that's when he felt me, he cupped both of my sensitive breasts.

"Simon!" I gasped, "Stop that, you shouldn't do that to me, I'm your mother, or have you forgotten that." I hadn't even tried to get free because I hadn't thought of that yet either. But when I did I soon found out I had no where to go. My movements were restricted to swaying slightly about on my ass. I tried to slide off the edge of my sofa but I just never moved at all. I couldn't get my hands on it to push myself away, and my feet were off the floor so I couldn't lift myself up off the sofa. And when my arms tightened, my legs swung up a little and the same happened when my legs tightened too.

I felt him fumbling with my blouse, and I soon knew he was undoing the buttons; he pushed it off my shoulders along with my new jacket. I felt them both slide down my arms at the back of me.

"Simon, stop this right now, please?" I said, and I'm sure it must have sounded very unconvincing, his reply confirmed it.

"Sorry mum, this is my, our destiny, and I'm not about to let you not even meet it at least once," he said. What that meant became clear very quickly.

I felt my skirt moving, then I heard snip snip snip, it wasn't until I felt something cold on my tummy and the tension of my skirt going away from around my stomach that I realised he had scissored it off me. Then I felt my thong go too, more snip snip snips and my bra was no more. Again I demanded him to behave himself, and tried to get of the sofa, hah, fat chance there.

I 'looked' at myself through my minds eye; I was tipped at about twenty degrees or so back over the sofa, my hands tied apart but behind me. My feet were swinging in mid air and tied to the feet of the sofa. But I was trapped, tied backwards over it and helpless, but it was my son who had trapped me. Now I actually guessed what was about to happen, what he was about to do.

I heard him shuffling in front of me, he was removing his clothes, I knew it. I was picturing him stood naked in front of me, his hard on sticking straight out and pointing at me. I found my voice then.

"Simon please stop darling, I love you, you know I do, please let's just talk baby before something happens okay?"

He answered me by taking my nipples in between his fingers, I again of course never saw him reaching for them, it wasn't until they exploded that I knew he had got them both. And they did untold damage to me and my resistance. He lips collected mine; I couldn't turn away because I never saw it coming. He kissed me again; I felt his prick jabbing into me.

"Simon," I bleated once or twice. The thrill of being tied up by a man and simply taken was appearing in my head. I was entering a world of bondage that I had wanted to enter and also occupy for many years, or at least try to occupy for many years, was actually taking place, it was happening.

My body began to tingle all over, I had only ever had this once, and that was in the failed attempt at this with my then husband. I know I should have protested loud and long. I may have, but I can't remember if I did. Suddenly Simon was gone, I wondered where he was. Then he was back, but it was his mouth that got me, he connected with my brain and my body immediately because he had fastened his lips to my spread legged pussy.

I felt his fingers open me up, gently tug me apart, then his tongue drove in and I went over the wall. I yelped I know I did, he lapped and sucked me almost viciously. His tongue ploughed a path up my slit from bottom to top. He sucked me right into his mouth, I could feel my flesh being covered by his lips, the tip of his tongue found my little nub and I blew. He made me cum just like that. I exploded unceremoniously; I heard my self say to someone, anyone, him, I don't know.

"Oh Simon, no, oh please Simon, oh god oh oh oh oh, Hmmmm!"

But now it was too late, he must have known what he had done to me, even if he had no idea that this was his way into me always from now on. He had to know he had made me cum for him, that the orgasm I had just had was cataclysmic in proportion. He kept up his onslaught, his attack it was unremitting, I came many times. I tried naturally to squeeze my legs together to close my twat, I had not a chance in hell of stopping him! My ass even tried to hump at him, I couldn't help it.

And the extreme thrill of being helpless mounted and mounted, my fantasy was being made; it was being enacted in a way I could only have ever dreamed of. I was actually being taken against me and my fevered will. But, and this was more to the point, I was beginning to love it. My son had unknowingly uncovered my secret dream, my inner desire to be made into a man's sex slave. And I knew with a fast growing concrete certainty it was going to be better than I could ever have hoped for in the distant past.

I began to shiver, I still begged him not to, but the protest was getting weaker and weaker and much less in frequency. His tongue lashed up and down my slit, the only thing I could even try to do was hump my ass every time he passed over my little man. And that was more to do with him than me.

I of course didn't see his fingers leaving me, I was open for business, my upper thighs attempting to give him all the help he might have needed to keep me up the rigging. He didn't need to keep me apart for him any more. His fingers grounded once again on my nipples, they took ownership straight away, they got squeezed and rolled, I gasped in surprise and immediate further arousal, how far would he be able to make go?

Between his tongue, his fingers, and of course my entrapment, my bound situation, roped hands and feet. My body was his to use and abuse, and that's where my mind was going now, it was joining hands with his, and taking me to where I wanted to go, asked now or not, I was going, end of!

I remember yanking hard on my binds, I needed to feel the pain, the tightness, the utter knowledge that I was a prisoner to this boys love, my own son's desires, and his wants. Mine were of no consequence to him.

I told myself. "You have been subjugated, taken and are being used just as you have always wanted Kendra."

An explosion bombed through me, another huge climax had detonated, it had been unexpected because I had been 'talking' to myself. I heard the cry, the 'Oooooh, Oh Oh Oh Arggggh, Hmmmm, Grrrrr oh Simon, oh Simon Hmmmmm." I was flying, my son was having his way with me and I was glorying in it.

It would never have happened, (I don't think) in a natural way, I would have rebuffed him if he had tried a conventional seduction, but there was no way on earth I was being given any sort of a chance at that. He had got me, fooled me, conned me, and now he was taking me. But I would have bet that he still didn't know what he had unwrapped.

Suddenly he was gone, he was no longer in contact with me, I was still floating off somewhere and drifting slowly downwards to mother earth. Then he struck, he was right on me, and his prick drove into me at what felt like the speed of light, his arms around my lower waist and he rammed every bit of breath in my body out in a loud whoosh. I was as full as I had ever been, he seemed bigger than his dad, but that could have been from my position.

I didn't care, I was getting what I had wanted and had yearned for all these years. I was an untapped reservoir of sexual bondaged deviancy, to be a captive sex slave to a dominant man, the fact that this 'man' was my nineteen year old son made not one iota of difference to my body's needs. All I wanted now was to be used, abused and fucked fair and square into the hole I wanted to be fucked into.

And Simon was doing just that, he rammed and rammed me, his hips were slamming into my immovable ones, crash, crash, crash he went, "humph, humph, humph," I went. It was the most thrilling sex I had ever had, although I wasn't actually 'having' it. I was being made to have it, and I now welcomed it whole heartedly, it was all I had ever imagined bondage sex to be, and all I had ever wanted it to be. I wouldn't have to be tricked again that was for certain. I would be Simon's sex toy, fuck toy, slave and whatever else he would ever want me to be, and no questions asked.

I had gone from a loving mother to a sex toy/slave in a matter of minutes, or so it seemed. Life has many twists and turns but now I was in my life's place, where I had longed to be, or try to be and I was here now because of my loving wonderful son. Any thoughts of 'wrongdoing' would never again enter my head, he had me, I was where I wanted to be, and would go where he decided to take me.

But that's for later, especially when we went on holiday, right now I wanted to be wonderfully and horribly, nastily degraded, used and abused sexually, even pain wasn't off the agenda, though serious pain wasn't on my particular menu. One other factor remains, for as long as I can remember I had wanted somehow to feel control. I loved my daddy, I was scared to death of him but I loved him so. One look from him had me quivering in my boots and obeying his every word.

12