Kendra Is Born Ch. 03

Story Info
Kendra goes public.
1.9k words
4.49
42.4k
16
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers

Fresh out of a warm bubble bath, Kendra sat down at the counter in front of the makeup mirror Kelli had placed there. Her bare legs and hairless body felt smooth and silky as she crossed them eager for Kelli to do her makeup for the first time.

"Okay, baby sis. Here's how this is going to work. I'm going to do one side of your face, and you're going to do the other exactly like the other half. Got it?" Kelli asked.

"I think so," Kendra replied. "This is just all so new to me. Exciting but new."

"All right. Before we get started, let's make sure you smell great. This is Ombre Rose, my favorite perfume. We're going to spray just a bit here on your wrists, then you rub them together and then rub them just behind your ears like so." Kelli demonstrated and Kendra imitated her older sister perfectly. "Mmmm. That smells so good, honey," Kelli told her. "Now let's make you beautiful!"

For the next half hour, Kelli helped shape Kendra's eyebrows, then did her half of her face with liquid foundation that made Kendra's face look smooth and ready for the rest of her makeover. They took turns applying a soft, smoky grey eye shadow, brown eye liner, just a touch of blush around her high cheekbones, and a dark brown mascara to lengthen her already long lashes, all of which went perfectly with Kendra's dark brown hair which was still beautifully styled from the salon cut hours before. Kendra struggled with the eye liner but after using a wet wipe to remove the first attempt, did a sensational job the second time around.

"We're going to save the lipstick for last because we want to get you dressed to make sure we don't accidently get any on that pretty new knit dress. That is the one you're wearing, right, sweetie?" Kelli asked.

"Definitely!" replied Kendra. "I love the way it hugs my body without being too tight. It's very sexy but not slutty and that's the look I love the most. I also really love the matching shrug that does with it. Can I go ahead and get dressed now?"

"Sure! I've got everything laid out on the bed along with a surprise I had FedExed here for you. It's a specially made undergarment that will give you padding and ladylike curves just where you need them. It's also perfect for tucking away that extra equipment we don't want showing!" Kelli teased.

Kendra blushed once again. "I'm sorry, Kel. I just can't help it. All of this is so new and exciting and..."

"It's okay, sweetie," Kelli assured her. "You'll be more composed once you see the finished product. On second thought, you may actually be even more rattled until you get used to looking at the image I'm seeing which is well—amazing! You look as much like a girl as any girl I've ever seen and I'm not exaggerating. I'm even a little bit jealous!" Kelli half teased.

Kelli had Kendra pick up the strapless bra and fasten it in front of her chest then spin it around into place. Once the off-white garment was properly lined up, Kendra handed the size C breast forms to her younger sister who slid them into place. Kendra smiled as she saw "Kenny's" cock rise in response. "You like them, don't you, Kendra?" Kelli teased.

"I LOVE them!" Kendra said truthfully. "I finally feel like a woman. Oh, Kelli, this is SO much fun! Thank you SO much!"

"You're very welcome, sweetie. You'll feel even more complete once we get you in this dress and in a pair of heels with some jewelry to set everything off," Kelli assured her.

"So let's have you try on this undergarment but first we're gonna have to find a way to uh, tuck your 'package' so that it can't show through at all. We don't need your own cock rubbing up against some handsome young man when he's pressing his against you now do we?" Kelli again teased.

This time, Kendra didn't blush but her erection did stand straight up. "Oh, my. That's going to be a problem. If you can't reduce the uh, swelling, you may have to well, 'take things into your own hands' and make that go away!" Kelli said in a mock scolding.

After about ten minutes, Kendra was able to gain her composure and tuck her unwanted baggage tightly between her legs, pull the form-fitting, padded garment up and in place which held everything nicely in place. The garment was amazingly smooth and would be undetectable even under a knit dress.

"Perfect!" Kelli exclaimed. "Now you need to slide on your pantyhose. Normally, you'd wear stockings but your first time out we don't want to take any chances with them sliding down your legs." Kelli handed the nearly nude, slightly tanned hose to Kendra and then explained how to put them on without running them.

"And now for this yummy dress I know you've been dying to slip into. Just hold it like this and step into it then pull it up and over your boobs and then slip your arms through the spaghetti straps," Kelli modeled. Kendra did as she was told and Kelli nodded approvingly.

"Now let's accessorize you!" Kelli said excitedly. "I think a single strand of pearls will be perfect with this color dress. The square neck hides your cleavage and also gives us room for the necklace to hang naturally." Kelli walked behind Kendra and asked her to lift her hair so she could connect the tiny clasp of the necklace.

"Oh my!" Kelli exclaimed. "That's just perfect, Kendra. These clip-on peal earrings will go perfectly with the necklace and will have to do until we can get your ears pierced." Kendra and Kelli each attached an earring.

Satisfied, Kelli told Kendra to step into the toeless, 3" heeled off-white sandals they'd bought at the mall. Again, Kendra did as she was told, attached the tiny buckle of the strap that went around her ankle, and stood up for Kelli to give her a "once over."

"Perfect!" Kelli proclaimed. "Now spend some time walking around and let me see if we have any noticeable problems." Although Kendra had walked in heels before, she needed help with keeping her back straight, her head erect, and her wrists in a feminine position as she moved. After just a few minutes of practice, Kelli was satisfied.

"Just a couple more things and then you can take your first look at the new you in the full-length mirror. We need to do your lipstick and nails so take a seat and I'll take care of this for you the first time." In less than a minute, Kendra's lips were coated with a glossy, deep-red lipstick that set off her already beautiful face and decided Kendra should go ahead and see what they'd created together rather than make her wait until her nails were done, too.

Kelli put her hands in front of her sister's eyes as she led her toward the bedroom mirror and asked, "Okay, are you ready to see the beautiful women you've become?"

Kendra was breathing deeply and trying to control her excitement as she answered in the most feminine voice she could manage, "I am!" Kelli removed her hands and as Kendra opened her eyes, she gasped in amazement.

"Oh my God, Kel! I can't believe this! I look..."

"You look exactly like a beautiful young woman" Kelli said finishing her sentence. "No one will recognize you as a boy no matter how close they may get. And with any luck, someone is going to get very close to a cute guy before this night is over!"

Two coats of matching nail polish finished the look as Kendra sat mesmerized looking at herself as Kelli applied each coat. Once dried, Kelli disappeared to change into her own dress for the evening and when she reappeared told Kendra, "Okay, sis. Grab your purse and sweater and let's get ready for a night on the town!"

Kendra's heart raced as she draped the long-sleeved shrug over her arm and clutched the off-white purse in her hands. She couldn't stop looking at the slick red nails on HER hands which held HER very own purse. Her reeled as she tried to take in the meaning of, "Go get YOUR purse and sweater." "My things," she thought to herself. "I am now a girl with my own purse, heels, jewelry, make up, and clothes!" Kendra realized she had never been happier before in her entire life. The loss of her dear mother was the last thing on her mind as Kelli held the door open for her and they headed toward the waiting limo.

On the way to one of the University District's most popular night clubs, Kelli gave Kendra a crash course in female etiquette. "Never touch your nose! Only guys do that. Keep your legs crossed or your knees together. Keep your elbows near your body. Talk softly and keep your answers short. Guys like talking about themselves so if you meet one you like just smile a lot and let him keep the conversation going. The way you look, I can assure you he won't care how much you talk or don't talk! He's only going to have one thing on his mind and that leads us to what you can reasonably expect to do considering what's under that pretty dress of yours!"

Kendra continued and talked about the kind of food to eat that didn't need to be cut and that wouldn't touch her lipstick, how to sip a drink, hold a fork, etc., and as a final precaution, explained about the potential concerns of swallowing a man's cum if she chose to let things go that far. While she didn't get into the nitty gritty of the "how to's" of cock sucking, she did explain how guy like a girl to make eye contact while going down on them as well as how seeing her red nails would also be a huge plus.

After a 45-minute ride, the limo pulled up in front of the club where a lot of young people were mingling around outside.

"You ready, Kendra?" Kelli asked as the driver opened their door.

"I am SO ready," Kendra replied as she carefully lifted both legs, knees together and reached for the driver's hand who offered to help her stand up as a woman in public for the first time in her life.

Her purse and sweater still on her arm on and in her hand, she was delighted to hear the clicking of her heels on the sidewalk as she and her sister and new best friend strode for the entrance. There was no cover charge for girls so the two were welcomed in with approving smiles from the security guard who let down the velvet rope to let them pass through.

"Kendra," Kelli whispered putting her hand on her sister's arm. "Look over there to our right." Kendra turned to see two very handsome young men smiling at them and walking toward them. Her heart pounded as her mind raced at the possibilities of what lied ahead just as the cuter of the two boys said to her, "Hi. I'm Zack. This is my brother Matt. And who are you two gorgeous ladies?"

In Chapter 4, Kendra becomes a woman.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,789 Followers