Kendrick Reaches It for Missy Ch. 01

Story Info
Mutual crush: mature woman and younger colleague.
3.2k words
4.33
29.6k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need a hand?"

Frustrated by the lack of height that meant she would need either a step stool or the help of the man leaning in through her office door, Melissa let her reaching arms fall to her side with a slap against her upper thighs.

"I don't know why they don't make these storage closets with lower shelves," she complained.

If it was up to Kendrick, everything Melissa needed would be stacked just outside of her reach. The woman had a spectacular little body and when he saw it stretched with her hands high over her head, his mind easily envisioned her lying in his bed with her small hands holding on to the rungs of his headboard.

It was an easy leap because he had spent the past eight months noticing how her suit skirts hugged the bubble of her ass, and how her short slender legs bunched muscularly as she walked in those needle sharp stiletto heels. Her shirts weren't as form fitting as those skirts, but more than once, he'd caught glimpses of an impressive cleavage that bisected two largely rounded breasts. Those brief glances had made him want to clear off the nearest surface, rip open the buttons of her silk blouses and bury his face in the bounty of her chest while he plunged his hard cock into her wet little pussy. Eight months of intense jack-off sessions two or three times a day, because she rioted every nerve of his libido.

As Kendrick moved behind her, Melissa forced herself to take the necessary steps out of the small utility closet. He was so big and she knew, knew, that he would smell like twelve sins for the price of one. She also knew that if she relaxed the casual business relationship that they shared even a fraction, she would be climbing his lithe body in one single bound. Or, that's how she imagined she would react, so she merely nodded her gratitude as he turned those smiling chocolate brown eyes toward her.

"You only want me around because I can reach all the good spots."

Hell yes! There were some nooks and crannies he would likely fill nicely, but she ignored those thoughts to add a few more feet to their distance. Once she was safely out of licking range, she silently admitted that there were hundreds of spots she wanted him to reach, so she briefly allowed herself a moment to wonder about the remote chance of seducing him into a steamy romp across her desk. He pulled down the client binder with hardly a reach, and his position gave the full view of his broad shoulders and a very tight rear end. She allowed herself another five seconds to ogle the younger man's body. Then she moved behind her desk to address her colleague in a respectable tone that relayed none of her inner feelings.

"I greatly appreciate your help, Kendrick. Thank you." She watched the dimples around his smile dip into view as he lifted an arm against the door jamb to lean against it. The ribbed edge of his short sleeved polo shirt revealed the black swirl of a tattoo, and even though Melissa wanted to trace the inked lines against his bicep with the tip of her tongue, she turned away from the gorgeous site in her closet's doorway to find something busy looking to do.

Kendrick watched passively while she straightened a desk planner and then restacked a pile of folders at the corner of her desk. He wondered if she was curious to why he was in her office, but she seemed so intent on reorganizing her already neat desk to even notice he was there. He supposed it shouldn't surprise him, considering she was a senior executive with a good fifteen years of age on him. But, thanks to the news he was about to divulge, he would quickly be moving the lines of separation, closer to meeting.

Straightening to his full height, Kendrick strolled purposefully across the plush carpeting to lower himself into a chair next to her desk. He wouldn't complain about the view she afforded by keeping her back to him, but he needed to deliver the news first hand, before she read it in a memo or sterile e-mail. He opened his mouth, but feared his voice might not come out as strong as he needed it to be, so he cleared his throat. "Melissa, I need you to have a seat." His tone was one that said she needed to start looking for another job, so he made sure to meet her gaze with a friendly smile to smooth out the scene. He chuckled when she turned widened eyes on him, with one lifted eyebrow, as if to ask if he knew who he was addressing. It was adorably hot, and it further fueled his raging libido, instead of the nonverbal warning intended by the look. He blinked heavily, but then met her gaze with a quizzical one that bordered on teasing.

She knew he hadn't meant any disrespect by asking her to have a seat, but his tone was one he never used and it surprised her to hear it. For the past eight months, he was nothing but sweet and helpful. Not that he was rude just then. But his tone just didn't fit with the image she'd forced herself to maintain when dealing with him. He sounded like a man that knew what he wanted, how he wanted it done, and how long it needed to take to get it done. Melissa wanted to maintain the same cool indifference she'd used in the past, but something about the way he was looking at her said he could see right through her.

On shaky legs, Melissa plopped down into the manager's chair behind her desk and folded her trembling fingers in her lap to keep him from seeing her raw nerves. Normally, she only dealt with him for a few seconds at a time, so it had been easy to keep herself cool and detached in his company. She was afraid her voice would come out as shaky as the rest of her body, so she nodded curtly to let him know that he had her unwavering attention.

Kendrick leaned back in the chair, crossed one leg at the ankle over his knee, and gazed directly into her blue eyes. He wanted to tell her everything he wanted to do to her, but was determined to let his hard earned plan play out. "I wanted to tell you in person, that we have been chosen to manage McCormandy's account." He watched her facial expressions shift from surprise, to joy. From confusion, and then to a look of accomplishment. When her head cocked slightly to the side, he knew it was the first sign of a brewing storm. "Thirty days, Melissa." He leaned forward in his chair to pin her with a fierce glare. "If you see any reason that I can't do this, I'll resign at day thirty-one."

This was happening way too fast. First, he told her that the promotion she was working toward was theirs, and that she would have to spend nearly every hour of the work day with him. He didn't say it out loud, but that's the level of commitment that the account would need. She had access to his personnel file, so she knew he graduated from the University of Texas at the top of his class with an MBA. He probably believed she thought he wasn't qualified to do the job. She knew he was more than capable, and wondered why he was wasting time settling for a co-management role when he should have his goals set toward higher management positions. It didn't make any sense, and she seriously worried that he'd mistake her previous treatment of him as a sign that she didn't believe in his talent.

Seeing no way out of it, she threw up her hands and collapsed back into her chair. When she was sure of what she wanted to say, she put aside her stuffy personality and made sure to look him directly in the eyes when she spoke. "You mistook my apprehension, Kendrick." She took a deep breath and continued. "You and I will be traveling extensively together. Have you had the chance to explain that to your girlfriend?"

She half expected him to laugh and then ask why she thought an old woman would make his girlfriend jealous or upset. He didn't. He blinked slowly, but maintained eye contact to deliver his nearly whispered reply. "No girlfriend, Missy."

Nobody had called her Missy in so long that the name sounded foreign and strange to her ears. She decided she liked it, but then wondered why her closest friends called her Melissa. He was likely used to shortening names for ease in texting, she supposed, but she couldn't help but wonder why nobody ever called her Missy.

Melissa was a woman who wore sensible clothing to earn respect in the business world. Her brown highlighted hair was gathered into a loose bun at the nape of her neck, and she most always put it up the same every day. Melissa, she understood, was the corporate woman. So, who was Missy? Caught up in her musing, she nearly missed Kendrick's return question.

"Are you trying to figure out a way to tell your husband you'll be traveling with his competition?"

She snorted and held out her left hand for inspection. "That, my dear boy, is a divorce ring not a wedding ring." She wiggled her fingers to display the rainbows of color shimmering from the cluster of diamonds and remembered the fire and determination she had the day she picked it out. Other than making sure the jeweler's inspection was met every six months, she hadn't really looked at it in a very long time. Then, as if she needed reminded that there were a lot of things she hadn't done in a long time, Kendrick's deep laughter caused the toes in her pointed shoes to curl.

He glanced to the clock behind her desk and noted that they were now dealing on personal time. It was a-quarter-to-six, which meant the past forty five minutes had been wasted on business manners he hadn't needed to maintain. Especially now that he knew she wasn't married. He heard that she was divorced, but had no idea how desperately he wanted to hear it from her mouth, before believing it as truth. A major weight lifted from him, and he moved with gut instinct to invite her to dinner to celebrate their joint promotions.

Of course, she turned him down. It wasn't a shock, but a letdown. He knew she'd need a little time to acclimate to his terms, but knew patience had gotten him this far already. Eventually, he'd win her over.

A month later, after a six hour layover in Miami and a throbbing headache, Kendrick growled when the chick behind the hotel's desk flirted a little too openly with him. He hadn't been laid in close to a year, and even though Chelsea wanted him to have a good evening, he seriously doubted she could deliver on the barely veiled promise. There were a lot of things he seriously doubted these days.

As he stomped up the stairs to the second floor, he remembered back to the week before when Melissa had put him starkly in his place. She claimed that she wasn't the type of woman to mix business with pleasure, and had stopped taking dinners with him while they traveled. Then, this morning he'd received a message from the front desk that she had taken an earlier flight. For the past eight and a half hours he had a lot of time to think about what he planned to do, and held that proof in his right fist as he pounded on her door.

"Who is it?"

His headache didn't permit a sense of humor so he let his frustration and humiliation run rampant. "Who the fuck do you think it is?"

"Would you stop yelling?" Her voice grew louder as her footsteps moved closer to the door. "It won't make the door open any faster."

Standing partially in the opening of the doorway, Melissa wore a red silk robe that reached to the middle of her thighs. By the way she clutched at the lapels, he'd guess she just threw it on to answer the door. If he second guessed his decision earlier, Kendrick now knew what needed to be done. He held out the crinkled letter close to her face, let it drop from his hand, and crowded into her with a feral determination. "I resign."

The door closed loudly behind him as he lifted her high enough to slam his mouth against hers. "Fucking driving me crazy." He wanted her to respond by kissing him back, but she turned her head and drew in a deep shocked breath.

"I don't want this, Kendrick!"

He hefted her higher to slide against his hard cock and let her back rest against the wall next to the door. Her chin lifted to draw in a pleasured sigh, so he shifted his hips to apply more pressure to her pussy. "I have wanted you for nine months, Missy." He nipped the side of her jaw as he continued speaking. "I have had a fucking hard on for nine months." He ground into her again to prove his point and growled in triumph when four sharp nails raked over his scalp as she pulled him in to a hard, sexy kiss.

Bed. He needed a fucking bed, or he was going to fuck her hard and fast where he stood. He slowly lowered her to her bare feet and chuckled at their height difference without her six inch heels. Damn. She looked even hotter in bare feet with her toe nails painted with glittery pink polish. He only had a second to appreciate the peek-a-boo view that her robe had with her hot pink bra and matching panties, before two small hands yanked at his belt and unfastened him with an ease that surprised him. She made quick work of unbuttoning his shirt, to his disappointment, with every button still intact. Then those sharp nails raked the bare skin of his chest and abdomen as she smiled up at him from long dark lashes.

"For the past nine months, I've wanted to lick your sexy young body and do things to you I know none of the girls in college would ever do to you."

Fuck. She was hot. Hotter than he'd anticipated. He thought he was going to be the one to seduce her, but she was stripping him out of shoes, socks, FUCK—underwear, and trailing those small hands over muscles and tendons he hadn't realized were as sensitive as they were.

"You said you wanted to lick." He nearly wheezed when her face lined up with his cock. "Go on, baby. Put me in your mouth."

"Mmmm. It's so hard." Finding a pearl of precum about to drip from the slit, she pushed her tongue out to lick it away. He was about nine inches long, and the circumcised head was about the size and feel of a small plum. She parted her lips and ran her lips and tongue down every veiny inch until everything but the cockhead was wet with saliva. She flattened her tongue to lick along the center of his balls and when she heard his quick groan of pleasure she licked her lips while staring up into his dazed eyes. "Mmmmm. Now I can fuck you with my mouth."

He nearly whimpered at hearing such dirty words come out of her mouth, but lost his cool entirely at the sight of her open mouth sliding over the head, and further down his shaft. It was like his brain needed a second to override the visual pleasure with the physical heat and glide of her sucking mouth. His libido said he had wanted this woman and her talented mouth for nearly a year, and then it reminded him that he hadn't had more than solo sex in that same amount of time. It said he should give in to the excitement and feel of the woman around his dick, but then she wrapped her fist around the base to angel him better and his curiosity won over his libido.

She tilted her chin up and with the sexiest sounds of slurping and loud breathing, he felt the head of his cock move past the muscles in the back of her throat. She bobbed once, twice, and then FUCK! All nine inches disappeared past her lips and he couldn't hold back his shout of surprise. "Holy fuck, Miss! Fuck baby. Fuck!" He had seen women deep throat men in porn, but now he understood how it looked in first person, and how amazing it felt. The suction and heat gliding over all nine of his inches caused his toes to curl in pleasure.

Just when he thought it wouldn't or couldn't get better, she grabbed his right hand from his side and guided it to the back of her head. She came off of him long enough to give directions with short gaspy words.

"Fuck my mouth, baby." She pushed her mouth down on him, twisted her head back and forth like she was a hybrid between a vacuum and a washing machine, and then lifted to poke the tip of her tongue into his piss slit. "I want your fist in my hair, while you fuck my mouth."

It was the hottest sexiest words he'd ever heard, and even though he was trained by past lovers to be gentle, his baser instincts took over. At first, he moved in short shallow strokes, but then she growled in frustration. In jerky movements, she tugged out two hair combs. Then she forcefully grabbed his left hand, placed it on the back of her head, and took him down her throat.

His hands naturally balled into fists at the sublime feeling, and when he heard her whimper of approval, he caged the back of her head with his fingers to slam into her like he'd never allowed himself to do. "Fuckin' take it." He growled the words as his hips moved back to force another stroke into her hot mouth. He had fantasized about this hundreds of times, so once he let go of his moral code, he felt a freedom to say and do whatever he wanted. "Sexy little slut. You fucking love my dick. Don't you baby?"

"Ung-ung-ung."

"So hot, baby. So fucking hot. Damn. I'm gonna cum. I'm fucking cumming. Fuck!" His hands fell from her gorgeous hair as the first blast of cum scalded out of his dick, and while his entire body went on the most intense orgasm of his life, he felt her eager mouth working to draw out another searing blast.

His tongue throbbed with ticklish delight, while the rest of his body pulsed with little electrical zings of pleasure. He wondered if the little vixen knew how his body would respond, because after he'd released the final pulse of cum, her small hands smoothed over his thighs, down his shins, over his ass and then over his torso.

"You really know how to seal an iron clad IOU, babe." He looked down in amusement as the tip of her tongue traced the intricate details of a tattoo on his right bicep. Then, he caught her around the waist to strip her from her robe. "My turn."