Kenkou Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers

With my trail marker idea set, I started to descend, ensuring as many steps as possible crossed the line made. It wasn't perfectly straight, but the direction was kept for nearly an hour of climbing. Since I had no place to hold the book and map instead of one arm, it was certainly meticulous climbing.

It worked well enough, despite being slow, but every plan hits a snag. I finally found myself at a cliff, one small platform below me visible and leading into a cave. "What do I remember dwells in caves here... Lamia, Cyclops, Orcs, and the like? Great, I'd have to take a guess--" I thought I'd have to take a guess, but a large fire from within the came lit up and the smell of smoke wafted out to hit my face.

My coughs echoed back to me, and apparently made their way in. I could faintly hear a calm voice say "Go check that cough out" before my eyes stopped watering enough to see a one-eyed lady gazing up at me. "You. Who are you and what do you want?"

Cyclops, for sure. Blue tinted skin, leather clothing, emotionless face with one eye and one horn, strong body. "The Yukionna atop this mountain told me I'd need to arm myself, to travel this country, and that I should visit you." I had no idea what to expect, but the blank stare I got in return wasn't it. There was silence for a whole minute before she looked back into the cave and descended into it. "Wait!"

I got no reply, no more questions. Instead, a rope flew up and hit my face, and my hand with the rock barely had time to catch it before it fell back down. She cried out a little louder, "Come in, just bring the rope with you."

Well, that made it easy. I gave a pull on the part in my hand, and it didn't budge. I assumed it was tied to something... To be safe, I'd still need to repel. So, the best I could imitate what I'd seen done somewhere--on a window of some kind, I think--I wrapped it around me and twisted it so I could descend without just dropping. One long, large rock was soon wrapped around with the rope, and I sighed to calm my nerves before turning to face the cliff face and starting to lower myself.

Thank god, the rope was tied up inside. It was knotted to the wall, so sliding down to the platform and walking inside was only damaging to my nerves. I undid the wrap around my body and pulled the end of the rope back in, coiling it before walking to the source of the light. It didn't take long to start hearing hammers meeting metal, and a few Cyclopses were seen smithing their blades carefully. "Um..."

"She sent you, so she trusts you. If she trusts you, we trust you." One eye looked up at me, the original voice I heard coming from her. "Besides, you look different. Stronger, more worthy of our time. Don't know why, though, since you actually look the same. Tell us what you want in a weapon, stranger. We'll see if you really deserve it, then."

So not only do I feel different, I look different. Without actually knowing why, or it being known why. It was a good idea to just accept it, and fast. "Um..." As for what I wanted in a weapon? To be able to naturally defend, without hurting or risking killing. I had to rack my mind for a moment for a weapon designed for that. It took a short time for a specific sword to reach my mind. "A sword, like a saber, but instead of the blade being on the outside of the curve, on the inside."

It looked clear in my head. Something long, thin, and sleek, that if held naturally, I would hit with the blunt side of the sword instead of the sharp. I would have to turn it around and deal with a severe shift in balance to actually do harm slashing. She nodded, and immediately began hammering, as if the sword was no problem to make.

The one who had met me at the opening stood up and pointed around the room from herself to the one making my weapon, to two who had not spoken yet. "Jira, Honey, Skye, Capri. More are in the tribe, but out hunting or sleeping. As long as you do not interfere, do as you please while you wait."

I nodded and stammered a bit at the blunt business-like greeting, and decided to at least offer my name. "I am Harabec... and, thank you. I'm not sure how I'm to pay you."

Honey didn't look up from her metal as she held it carefully to the furnace's flame. "With a test." The tone was as flat as before, but felt final, so I just nodded and started looking around aimlessly, just as careful to not potentially be in someone's way as I was to figure out what I was looking at. And what I was looking at, was a massive collection of metalwork. Armor, swords, spears, even tools so elegant they seemed too valuable to use. The collection was incredible, though I was left to wonder who it was made for.

Hell, there were display cases of jewelry and small, ornate items like daggers and claws. A few of these were stood up and about in the hallway, which I decided not to follow for fear of losing myself within a cavern of riches I wasn't going to be able to stop looking at.

Turning around, I saw a couple doors in the opposite direction I'd taken from the workshop. Careful to move as far around the working as possible, peeked into the closer door. A little meat smell wafted out, and a lot of smoke smell came with it. The kitchen? There were tables and dishes, so I assumed dining area as well. One lone cyclops, this time in a leather apron rather than work gear, continued adding the well-decorated pieces onto the tables. She finally saw me upon turning around to start on the other end of the row. "New guest... What brings you here?"

"Er..." Even if it wasn't insulting, I felt like it'd be rude to talk about Honey while she's in earshot. I slid inside and closed the door behind me. "I was told to come here, to arm myself so I can try to find where I want to be safely. Miss Honey is working on the piece right now, and I'm just kind of looking around."

Her head tilted, one eye watching where her hands placed each bowl and utensil. "What kind? And how long ago?"

"The only thing special is the blade would be on the wrong side of the curve. So swinging naturally hits blunt, and I'd have to turn it around to get to the sharp part. And it's been..." I felt an instinct to check my wrist for the time, but didn't have anything on it. So I had to take a guess based on how long I'd looked at the previous creations. "It's been maybe ten minutes now."

"Odd. It was an hour ago I heard you come in. What did you two talk about for so long?" A whole hour? I really got lost in looking at their work for that long? My hand hit my forehead for being able to lose track of time like that. "Do not fret. Most visitors spend more than that their first time viewing." With the last bowl set, she looked at me directly. It wouldn't feel so weird if it had a little feeling to it. "Are you going to eat with us?"

I nodded. Between having climbed the cliff side and trudging through snow, the meal from the Yukionna seemed so long ago now. "If I may, that would be great." Her head inclined in return and she turned around, opening a cupboard to withdraw one of a small number of dish sets.

With no warning, as soon as it had been set, the door popped open behind me. I panicked and jumped to the side as the largest lady I'd seen yet walked in, a bloodied sack of what smelled like deer meat over her shoulder. She simply nodded her head at me while she passed before handing the bag off to the cook. "This should last us at least three days, Kika." As the cook--Kika?--walked off, the newcomer turned to me. I finally noticed that, despite the size, her voice was a little lighter and higher. "Newcomer, you look to frail to be a warrior after our weapons. Are you an explorer?"

I shook my head once, but stopped halfway. "Well... Kind of, both." It felt so odd to repeat my story. But it gave me a chance to pass the time, recounting everything between waking up in the snow to now. She never once blinked as I talked, and when I finally finished, her head gave the slightest tilt. Even with a blank stare, I could tell she was pondering the same as me how I came to be here. It eventually made me blush, being gazed at for so long.

"Hm." The first sound from her came with a single blink of the eye before she crossed her arms and tilted her head the other way. "I can say for certain I've never seen a human like you. I would be delighted if it were possible to do as you have, and somehow cross to another world. Until that way is found, however, I shall stay with my daughters. Honey tinkers with your weapon, correct?" I nodded, and blushed brighter. These ladies were the daughter of the cyclops talking to me? "From the sound of your weapon and intentions, you are certainly not going to be disappointed upon leaving."

She turned to the door to start walking out, I opened my mouth to respond, and the door opened up to allow a trio more of them in, each carrying a bag or bundle of what looked like fruits and vegetables from the mountain. A few were foreign to me, but most looked familiar. The chieftain (at least I guessed her to be that) led them in to deliver to the cook, leaving me alone to try to look around for what to do.

Honey was still working steadily, Capri her helping hand. Skye soon passed by me and turned her gaze onto me. "The meal is starting soon. If you want to wash before it, follow me." I just nodded and followed, both pondering about the meal and about the cyclops' themselves. From what I understood of the book, they're the only Monster with no special reaction to human males. From how... somewhere between professional and emotionless these ladies sounded, though, it was hard to remember I was even in a world of danger to start with. Followed her, cleaned my arms and face, bailed out before a few of the messier ladies required washing a few more personal areas.

A bell rang. Everyone around seemed to look at what they were doing for a moment before either continuing a little more or moving onto something else, but all of it seemed to point to that they had a small amount of time to find a stopping point. Sure enough, about two minutes later, the same bell rang again, and again and again. In a swift but organized rush, almost everyone shuttled into the dining room again, quickly taking seats around the table. I don't know how, but a lot of what I'd seen brought in was now spread about over the table, fully cooked and looking pretty well made.

Almost as soon as any cyclops was within her seat, hands reached out to take a portion of food. Despite the mass of many arms reaching around, I noticed nearly nothing was spilled. They actually seemed to help each other quite a bit, between passing dishes around or turning them about so the larger portions faced who was reaching. "They've definitely done this before..."

I was kind of surprised at myself for talking aloud, but that was trumped by a plate of food being offered to me from the one who'd called the entire group her daughters. I nodded in thanks and took the plate, biting my cheek to avoid yelping at its heat until I could set it down. "Most outsiders do not eat with us, so I guessed you would not be prepared to take your own helpings."

As blunt as it was, it was honest. Between the meats and sides, I seemed to have a bit of everything. Most of it looked good, but I had to quell my curiosity first. "Um, miss--"

"Atka, or Chief Atka."

"Ch-Chief Atka. You called everyone here your daughters?"

She nodded. "This world tainted, or blessed, by succubus magic. We cyclops, gained ability to make children to a level near that of humans. I was the only cyclops in this region, so my wares attracted many males. The family you see is vast, variable, but all from me." So not only did they have time living together, they also had kinship allowing them to work so well together.

One of the smaller looking cyclops was staring at me, until my eyes finally caught her. For the first time, I saw a cyclops blush and look down. Skye saw this, looked at me, and had the same reaction. "Am I... imposing?"

Atka shook her head. "This is the first I've seen of this kind of reaction. But, as you were told, you are different. And from their attitudes, I would imagine an attractive different, which solidifies your need for protection from what else you may attract. Now, eat, stranger."

"It's Harabec, ma'am." I just realized as I'd said it, I'd left the Yukionna without it. And without learning her name. A pang of guilt hit me as I started to eat the food, but wound up feeling a little uplifted and energized by it. In fact, the more I ate, the more vitalized I seem to feel.

A chuckle came from Atka. It was a surprise enough for me and the few Cyclopses that could hear it to stop eating for a moment. "You truly are an out-lander, for such a new effect to make you so energized." Everyone started eating again, except me. Was there something in the food? I tried to think for a second on what I'd read, but nothing came. Cyclopses made deals, but weren't recorded as tricksters.

With no real reason to distrust, I resumed eating. And with every bite, resumed feeling like I could take on the world. Even as I finished the plate, the feeling didn't just stop and crash. Though I did feel it kind of dwindle, or simply build up and rest in me. It didn't take long before the other plates were clean, and the cook from earlier came out to collect plates.

Many of the ladies got up and swiftly left. A few lingered from conversation, including Honey and Skye. Honey saw me and looked away again, blushing as she talked with Skye... It still felt weird, to cause so much attention. Atka stood and stretched, letting out a yawn. "It is dark. Time for rest... Come, Harabec." I rushed out of the chair, not wanting to keep the chief waiting as she walked out and back down the hall with all the works of art I'd seen before. We went about half the way I'd went alone, and wound up at a door between two large display cases filled purely with swords. "This is the only room for guests. Sleep well."

She turned and walked away as quickly as she had led me, one of the few still staying behind to work on something in the workroom. I was tempted to take a peek, but decided against it. Guest or not, I still felt like I'd intrude by staying in their workplace. So, I slipped into the room, shutting the door behind me. As soon as I was in, I couldn't hear any of the hammering beyond the door. Soundproof, and lightly lit by a few candles that seemed to glow from magic instead of fire. With their dim light, I could see a few basics. Bed, small chair, mirror, an indent with a sink and (large) toilet...

I couldn't help but keep my eyes locked on the bed after the first sweep of the room. It was big enough for five, looked plush enough that I'd sink like quicksand into it, and had what seemed to be the largest fur blanket I'd seen. I ran my fingers across it, and it even felt genuine, yet incredibly soft. Whether they'd made it or simply traded, this world did indeed have some strange wonders. It was one I wanted to test out--after removing and folding my clothes by the foot of the bed, I started crawling on.

Despite looking like nothing but fluff, it held my weight pretty well. I sank a couple inches in, but when lying on my belly, still laid flat and well supported. I found myself happily cuddling under the cover and curling a little against the warm, soft bed. It didn't take long before I was out. And it felt like only a few minutes into sleep that the door popped open. My head snapped up to look, but everything else about me was still half asleep. "Wh'z at?" I could only tell from sleep-coated eyes that it was a female.

Hands soon took a hold of my shoulders, pressing me onto my back as a body climbed over me and sealed against mine. There was soon no free space between us as a hand helped press me down, the other seeming to draw the cover back over us. Even though I was shocked, the movements were gentle--I didn't feel like I needed to shout for help. As soon as we were covered again, a familiar voice uttered, "And now for payment..." The tone was a little excited, and I could finally make it out.

"Honey?" If it was her, she responded by planting her lips to mine and guiding a hand down to clench my rapidly growing erection. Within a minute of her lips sealing to mine, it became completely hard, twitching within her fingers for attention. It was soon given, as her hips lifted up and found the hole to my shaft's head, slipping steadily down over top my erection. "Mmh! Mm..." The grasp was tight, every muscle clenching firmly against me.

Her legs pinned around mine, and hands dug into my shoulders as she started to push her body back and forth above mine. I felt her breasts, heavy and firm, dragging across my chest, brushing my face every time I nearly slid out of her. With my shoulders held, I could only just reach my hands up, encasing the breasts from the sides to grasp at and knead into. Heavy as they were, they still felt tender within my hands, and my fingers were lost in them with each fondle.

"Aah!" Her cry was passionate, and her thrusting slowed as soon as my hands took her breasts. Her lips left mine as she gasped out to each squeeze I made into her bosom, leading me to sink them into her more with each grab. Her body clenched tighter around me, but everything else about her seemed to relax. I took the chance to start thrusting into her, our hips slapping together during my clumsy bucks upward. She bounced down into each push, causing us to sink down before being thrust back up to fall.

It was a passionate dance, thrusting into her body as it bounced upon my hips, leaving my member feeling gripped by insides that seemed to stroke with every brush and touch. The sheer rush of how she felt already had my precum seeping into her. My shaft throbbed, and she responded by dropping her whole weight onto my hips to bury me deep within her. Her hips started rubbing mine in circles, muscles still seeming to stroke my shaft whole even without the bouncing.

I stiffened, clenched up, and got pulled up against her body as the feelings spiked and the orgasm hit. I started to moan, muffled by her pillowy chest, as I throbbed within her and fed my pleasure into her womb. Even after the stream ended, she simply held me, my face buried too deep within her soft skin for air. I struggled within the warmth and darkness, weak from fatigue and pleasure... I didn't last long. The rush ended, and I was once again out.

The first thing I felt was an ache, throbbing in time with the pound of metal on metal. I tried to fight it and fall back asleep, but to no avail; the sound was steady and didn't even break its rhythm. "For fu..." I rubbed my head, a palm taking each temple, and heaved myself to sit up. Despite the sounds keeping me awake for sure, the bed kept calling out to me. "Can't I just take you with me?" Wasn't speaking to anyone, but my hand rubbed the fur blanket one last time as I crawled with morning clumsiness out of the bed.

My clothes were where I left them, but there were additions. An empty sword sheathe, made for a blade maybe a yard long, was on top. Beneath that was a backpack, opened to show the encyclopedia and map, a new compass, and a waterskin. My shoes had been replaced, too--old fashioned leather boots were more likely to last me than some worn out sneakers, given the environment. It took a few minutes to get everything right and set up, but it fit well and didn't seem to weigh me down as I slipped quietly through the door.

As they were yesterday, the Cyclops society was hard at work and completely ignoring me. Even Honey only gave me a brief glance before resuming toting her tools into position to get to work. I saw Atka closest to the entrance, and figured she was best to ask about two things on my mind. Careful to avoid a few flying sparks, I sidled up to her side. "Um, Atka?"

Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers