Kenny Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are beautiful Marcia. I thought so even before you lost weight, but now you are spectacular."

The nude woman sat beside the trembling young man on his bed. "Take your shirt off Kenny and lean back, let me treat you the way you should be treated. Relax honey, this won't hurt a bit."

Marcia knew that she would have to get the overexcited young man off first, and she thought that a blowjob may be pushing things a bit far for the first night. Maybe Marta could introduce him to fellatio tomorrow. Tonight a hand job would probably be best.

Once she had him lying down she pulled his hand up to her tit to distract him. He obediently massaged her breast as she removed his shorts and finally got her first look at his member. He wasn't overly long, more than average but not ridiculous, and he was uncut and quite thick. She had never held a cock with either of those traits before.

When Ken was lying down his belly flab was not so noticeable as when he was standing. Truth be told, the exercise and diet were already taking their toll on his excess fat. He hadn't lost a lot of weight yet, but he was firming up enough for the change to be seen. Marcia's husband had actually been bigger around the waist than Ken was.

The hand job didn't take long, as expected. Marcia then gave Ken a lesson in female anatomy and it didn't take much of that for him to be ready again. Marcia suggested that this first time he let her be in control. When he agreed she climbed on and went for a good long drive. By the time Ken finally filled her with his ejaculate, she was exhausted and ready to stop. Her three orgasms were a new record for her. Mr. Friedman had usually left her hanging, when he could be bothered to fuck her that is.

Marcia had not been silent during sex. She had learned from her sister, and various women's magazines, that men wanted to know if they were doing things right. She didn't go into detail or use many cuss words like some women, but she left no doubt in Ken's mind that she was enjoying herself. After her last orgasm she had held herself still and let Ken finish from below. She tried to roll off of him, but her lover was having none of that; he held her to him and hugged her tightly.

"I think I can say without a doubt that Belinda was an idiot. She couldn't let you make her feel that good or she wouldn't have a reason to leave. If she had given you a chance she wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere, she sure isn't likely to get better than that in Idaho. You are a great lover Kenny, and you will only get better. May I stay here with you tonight? I really don't want to go anywhere after that."

Ken didn't answer; he just reached down and pulled the sheet and blanket up to cover them both. Then he kissed Marcia and pulled her against his side to sleep.

In the morning Marcia was observed by an interested party hurriedly leaving cabin 6 wearing nothing but a filmy nightgown.

Ken was cheerful at breakfast and after his normal exercise and swimming went about his daily tasks. Since Friday had been destroyed he had to take care of the stuff he had expected have done then as well as what he had scheduled for Saturday. During the day he saw Consuela several times as she was going about her normal duties. Every time she saw him, she ducked her head and moved quickly away. Ken was so absorbed in his thoughts that he never noticed.

Selena noticed her daughter's actions though and that evening she had some questions for her.

"Consuela, what is wrong with you today?"

"This morning I saw Mrs. Friedman leave cabin 6 wearing almost nothing. She was in there with him all night."

"So what? You knew that she wanted to; you said that you were all right with it? What has changed now?"

"It is wrong mama. They are taking advantage of him. He saved us all and the sisters are using him for their own pleasure."

"They are rewarding him dear; they are making him feel loved and needed. Sure they are getting pleasure out of it, probably quite a bit; but they are trying to help the young man gain some more self confidence and self worth. Did you pay attention when they were telling of his past?"

"Not much. I know that he had a bad marriage and a little girl that the mother took away. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Unlike you, I talked to Marta and Marcia about our hero. He has been beaten down so hard that it is amazing that he can still care about anyone. In school the kids made fun of him for being so large. The girls would not go out with him and when he finally had a woman who would marry him, she was a cold hearted bitch. She wouldn't let him sleep with her for the whole two years they were married until the night before she left him, and then she berated him and complained the whole time. The sisters are going to teach him how to be good to a woman, and show him that he can be loved. When he does find a woman he likes again, she will have reason to praise Marta and Marcia."

"If you think it is such a good thing mama, why don't you go to him too?"

"I am too old for that Consuela. Are you jealous daughter? Is that what is wrong, you think that you should be the one to reward Kenny? I hate to tell you this, but you had your chance to be nice to him and you shot him down just like the girls in his school did. Marta said that she saw a picture of his wife, and she was homely. He told her that one reason he married the woman was because she was not pretty and he hoped that she might be grateful to him and grow to love him. He didn't want a good looking woman; he saw no reason for a pretty woman to ever settle for someone like him."

"I envy you daughter. You at least had joy from sex, all I ever knew was pain. Your man was an ass, but at least you seemed to like what he did to you."

"Mama what are you saying? Bobby left me, all he wanted was the sex."

"But didn't you enjoy it while you were dating? At least you had that. I never told you my history, how we wound up here; I guess now is as good a time as any because I think that it is time that you understand a few things.

"I was 16 when my boyfriend Rafael came to my parents' house and said that he had a chance to cross the border to the north. Did I want to go with him and be married there? I was young and foolish and I agreed. My mother packed a bag for me quickly and before I knew it I was in the back of an overloaded van traveling through the desert. There were so many people that I had to sit on Rafael's lap. We traveled through the night until suddenly the van stopped and the back door was thrown open. We were told to get out by four big men holding guns.

"The men lined us up and moved all of the men to one end. Then they lifted their guns and shot them. They shot my Rafael before he even knew what was happening. The men then turned to us and told us to strip or they would shoot the children next. They raped us all; even the young girls. I don't know what happened to the smallest children, but we never saw them again. I think that your father was one of those coyotes, but I can't be sure.

"After they were done with us we were loaded back into the van and the next time the doors opened we were in a large building. There were a lot of people there and as we were taken out of the van, naked, the men would grab us, and touch us all over. One by one we were led away. We had been sold to brothels. I spent the next six months as a whore, until you got so large in me that the customers did not want me.

"I was sent to a clinic where I was to have an abortion. I was just one of several of the women of the brothel getting done that day. I had been there for a few hours when I heard crashing and screaming and gun shots.

"The police were raiding the clinic. One of the women they had done an abortion on had died and they did a bad job of disposing of the body. The police traced the body back to the clinic and were there to arrest the so-called doctor. My ordeal had finally ended.

"I was taken to jail with the other whores, and I was assigned a public defender. That man was Mr. Horne. He was able to get me a green card and then he hired me to be his cook and housekeeper. I expected him to want me to sleep with him too, and by that time I didn't care; as long as he didn't beat me I would be fine. I was wrong though. He was kind and honorable and he never touched me. When you were born, he paid for the hospital and helped me to take care of you. He helped me become a citizen and never asked me to do anything but my job.

"I was happy for him when he met Marta and married her. She was just as nice as he was and you spent many days with her. She was the one who taught you English and your numbers. Marta was devastated when Mr. Horne died, and I think that it is high time that she had some joy again. I want you to be good now and not give them any trouble. We will go to the dances next week and give you a chance to find a young man of your own."

"Oh mama, I didn't know all of that. I'm sorry for being a spoiled brat. You are right, Marta has always treated me like her own daughter and I owe her a lot. She and her sister do deserve to be happy without me peeing in their tea. I'll behave mama."

While this conversation was going on, Ken was sitting on his bed wondering if he was going to be visited again this night. He had taken a shower earlier and was just sitting when there was a light knock at the door. He got up and when he opened the door, the light from across the lot illuminated his guest. Mrs. Horne was wearing more than her sister had the night before, but in the light shining from behind her it was nothing more than a red haze to the young man's eyes.

"Good evening Kenny. May I come in?"

Ken stepped back leaving Marta room to pass by him. "Of course Marta, please come on in." As she entered the cabin he closed the door behind her.

"Thank you Kenny, Marcia said that she had told you to expect me tonight. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes Marta. I'm still a little nervous, but last night was so much more than I ever thought it could be, and I would love to please you. I can't help but feel that I am not good enough to be with you and your sister, but she convinced me that I should at least try."

"Oh you're good enough all right Kenny. Any man who could beat those three goons without taking a scratch is more than enough man for us. You realize that we are not doing this just to thank you don't you?"

As Marta was talking she was walking toward the bed holding onto Ken's arm. At the bed she turned to Ken and embraced him.

"We like you a lot Kenny; you are the kind of man that Marcia wished she had married and very much like my late husband, although he was not as physical as you are. We need love and you are so good to us, we want to be good to you too. Now kiss me like you mean it."

Ken was not as hesitant as he had been the night before, but there was still much he had to learn. Marta taught him about oral love that night, and Ken fell in love with the feel and taste of pussy. Marta's reaction to his learning about her pleasure points was another plus on using his mouth.

Unlike her sister, Marta did not stay the night with Ken. After he fell asleep, Marta returned to her own bed. She did not feel right sleeping with the young man, somehow that was being unfaithful to her dead husband while the sex was not. It was confusing, but true to her none the less.

(to be continued)

12