Kenny: Take My Wife, Please

Story Info
He wanted to watch and more.
7.1k words
4.27
95.6k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever made love to a woman while her husband watched?"

Kenny almost choked on his wine. It was all he could do to avoid spewing it all over the table. Carson was looking at him with an embarrassed smile as he struggled to get control. Only the waiter noticed his problem, but Kenny waived him away.

"What the hell kind of question is that?" he stuttered. In the four years he had worked with Carson they had talked about almost everything: business, art, music, travel. But never about women or sex, except when admiring a passing beauty or when Carson had announced his marriage to Melissa.

Kenny had enjoyed the attention and mentoring of his boss/friend/mentor since joining the firm four years ago. When Carson had announced his engagement, Kenny had taken it upon himself to check out Melissa's background. It hadn't taken much effort to discover that she was widowed and sexy as hell, twenty years younger than Carson, a State Department veteran and almost as wealthy as Kenny's boss. Top Secret security clearance, well traveled, generous to a fault. Kenny had visited in their home several times since their marriage and she was always gracious and friendly, cheerful and never indiscreet or inappropriate. She was a perfect match for Carson and a power in her own right. He wondered where Carson was going with this question.

"An impassioned question from a friend who needs help," Carson answered. They were at an out of the way table in Ruth's Chris and the crowd was small at this time of day. Seeing the question in Kenny's eyes, he looked up and waited while the waiter brought their steaks.

When the waiter had retreated, Carson cut a bite from his steak, but he left it on his plate. "Let me paint a picture."

It was Carson's favorite way of presenting a problem or challenge and Kenny waited him out.

"Suppose there was a very wealthy man with a beautiful wife who wanted something from their marriage that they hadn't been able to achieve," he played with the bit of steak. "Not children." He smiled. "They're both beyond that stage. But suppose the fellow has an appetite that requires special help to satisfy."

"What kind of appetite might that be?"

"Well, it seems that he wants to watch his wife have intercourse with another man."

Kenny studied his plate. "That's not all that unusual, from what I understand."

"That's true. But satisfying the appetite is much more complicated for someone in this couple's situation. They're both high profile figures and they're both wealthy. They can't go to just anyone for help."

"Given that, where do I fit in?"

"Well, it seems you've been suggested, almost insisted on as the third party, so to speak."

The waiter saw that their steaks were forgotten and stepped over to ask if there was a problem. They both waived him away with assurances that the food was very satisfactory and Carson put his small bite in his mouth.

"The matter might never have come to a head," Carson picked up, "but it seems the man has developed prostrate problems and his sexual performance may be in jeopardy. So, you see, time may be of the essence."

Kenny was instantly concerned. "How severe is his problem? What does the doctor recommend?"

"Well, as I understand it, the situation is certainly not life threatening. Or even debilitating in any way, except that men sometimes lose their virility as a result of the kind of problem he faces." He smiled at Kenny's obvious relief. "In any case, the man and his wife have discussed his appetite, and the situation, and she is understanding and experienced enough to be open to the idea, given the right partner."

"And how did I come to be the candidate of choice?"

"I've asked myself the same question. But, apparently, the woman has put out discrete feelers, so to speak, and your name has been suggested." He paused. "More than once." And a big smile touched with envy crossed his face.

Kenny looked around the dining room. No one was paying them any attention except the waiter who maintained a discrete distance. "And what you're asking me to consider is helping this man realize his fantasy while he's still able to follow up, so to speak?"

"To put it in a nutshell." Carson studied his plate. "It would be an unforgettable favor. For the man and for me."

"Well, to answer your first question, 'No, I haven't made love to a woman while her husband watched,' though, to be completely honest, I have made love to some married women whose husbands are, or were, indifferent to their needs and fantasies."

"That behavior has apparently been reported through certain circles. With rave reviews, I might add."

Kenny couldn't help wondering who had tattled. "How do you suggest we move forward with this?"

"I thought you might have some suggestions?"

"Well, if I'm to be involved, I need to visit with the wife."

"Is that really necessary?"

"If the man wants it be something more than just a sordid little affair. A wham, bam, thank you m'am." He paused. "And that's not very fair to her."

"No, I suppose not. Let me see if they agree."

Kenny was still high on the events of the day and his appetite suddenly returned. He dug into the steak with little notice that it had gotten cool. He couldn't help wondering if Carson's announcement that he was making Kenny a partner in the firm was somehow connected with this unusual request. And he wondered if he'd jumped to a wrong conclusion about the identity of the man and woman in the picture Carson painted.

ccc

Kenny was waiting for his plane to board the next day when his phone rang. "Hello."

"Kenny?"

"Yes."

"Hi, this is Melissa Monroe."

"Oh, hi, Melissa, how are you?"

"Very well, thanks. Do you have a minute?"

"Of course. How can I help you?"

"Well, first let me congratulate you on your promotion. It's something Carson has wanted to do for some time."

"Thank you. I'm still a little overwhelmed, but very appreciative."

"Well, I'm confident Carson made a wise decision." She paused and Kenny waited her out. "But that's not what I called about. As you know, Carson's birthday is coming up and I'd like to plan something special for him. I thought we might conspire about it and see what we can come up with."

"What do you suggest?"

"Well I thought we might have lunch one day soon."

Kenny checked his day-timer. "I'll be free on Tuesday and we can have lunch any day that's good for you."

They set a date for Wednesday and he thought she was finished. But she cleared her throat and said, "I thought I might bring my friend and let her discuss the other picture Carson painted for you."

"Wonderful," he beamed. "I look forward to meeting her and discussing how we can satisfy her husband's appetite."

There it was. His guess had been on the money.

He boarded his plane with a big smile on his face.

Kenny had managed to resist lusting after Melissa because of his relationship with Carson. Certainly she was one of the most beautiful women he had met since Vicki took him under her wing. He relaxed on the plane and let his thoughts turn to Melissa's beautiful figure, full breasts, slender hips, saucy blonde hair-do and winning smile. That vision, and the attentions of the sparkling stewardess, were enough to stimulate an erection that was barely concealed by the magazine in his lap. It was a pleasant surprise that the stew managed to slip him a card as he was ready to deplane. And he smiled when he saw that she had noted her phone number and e-mail address. But his attention still turned to Melissa and where that situation might be taking him.

ccc

He had to work hard to focus on the business in Boston, especially since Tricia, one of the principals of the start-up company, was very sexy and very available. He and the attorneys were already in the conference room when she came breezing in. Her figure wasn't Rubenesque, but it was more full-bodied than many of the almost anorexic types he saw on the streets of Boston. The bright red dress showed just enough cleavage to excite him and the other men in the room, and she played it to the hilt. Her own excitement was too great to conceal. But she was very businesslike during the final negotiations for the transfer of venture capital to help her expand her business. As the lawyers agreed on paragraph after paragraph of the contract she glanced at Kenny a couple of times and gave him a radiant and somewhat hesitant smile. Kenny admired her mind enough to have sold her plan to Carson, but he couldn't pretend that her personality and her full-busted figure didn't make him think of bedding her.

When the papers were signed and the lawyers and other partners had departed, her reserve relaxed. The business on her mind now was obviously not money or contracts.

"Thank goodness that's over," she sighed. "I don't know how to thank you."

"Well, Tricia, you don't need to thank me. The investors' committee saw the beauty of your proposal and bought it with high expectations. The best way to thank them is to make your idea pay off generously for everyone concerned."

"Nevertheless, I know you and Carson sold it to the committee. I'd really like to buy you a drink at least." Her smile was too beautiful to resist.

"You're on. Only two conditions," Kenny smiled.

"And those are?" Her look was bright with expectation.

"That we not talk business. and, second, that we go someplace where we're not surrounded by boys and girls on the make."

"I shouldn't think you spend much time in places like that," she almost laughed. "You've got it. Just let me call the others and let them know we're in growth mode and that I'm taking the rest of the day off." She dug in her purse for a cell phone and turned away to make her call. Kenny admired the animation in her report to her partners, the sway of her breasts as she gestured her satisfaction with the arrangements, the lovely flow of her long, black hair as she almost bounced with delight, and the rich curve of her firm bottom. When she turned, she was beaming and Kenny noticed the top button of her blouse had come undone. "That takes care of that. Now, we'll have a drink and I know just the place. It's just around the corner." He offered his arm and she took it with a firm hug.

They were led to a corner booth in the Caf‚ d'jour, an out-of-the-way bistro near Copley Square. She slid onto the bench seat and Kenny studied her.

"Is something wrong?"

"Just debating whether to sit over here and behave myself or sit beside you where I can enjoy your warmth and aroma."

Her smile blossomed. "Always go for warmth and aroma," she teased as she patted the bench beside her. And her thigh was warm against his as they waited for their drinks. By the time they'd finished their first drinks, their hands were resting comfortably on each other's thighs.

Kenny relished the trust he felt for her. "Did you ever have a fantasy that almost controlled your life? A sexual fantasy, I mean."

"Something you just can't get out of your mind?"

"That's the sort of thing."

"Tell me about it."

And, without revealing names, he reviewed Carson's hunger to see his wife with another man.

"Seems to me they wouldn't have a problem with finding any number of studs to help them, if she's as attractive as you say."

"Well, they think they've found someone suitable, but I can't help wondering what's in it for her."

"You mean besides having a wonderful roll in the hay?"

"Well there is that. But it's his fantasy. What about her fantasy?"

"I don't think every fantasy is equally good for both parties. But surely she'll get some satisfaction from making her husband happy. This is his turn and they can work on her turn later, don't you think?"

"I hadn't gotten that far with it, but you make a lot of sense. Thanks."

Tricia pressed her thigh against his and laid her hand on his. "And what about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"What about your fantasies?" Her smile was warm and inviting and her fingers squeezed a little.

Kenny looked into her bright brown eyes and confessed. "Right now my fantasy is to take a beautiful woman in a bright red dress someplace where I can finesse her out of that dress, and kiss her and lick her and bite her all over her beautiful body." He winked at her. "And then call out for Chinese before I do it again."

Her smile got broader and she giggled softly. "I thought you'd never ask. I love Chinese," and she leaned over to kiss him softly. "But you'll have to let me go to the restroom before we leave here."

It was early enough to get a cab and twenty minutes later they were in the elevator rising to her loft apartment. When the door was locked and chained, Tricia turned to him. "Now, let's see that finesse." The afterglow of her wine flavored her tongue. Their kiss was warm and passionate and soon her tongue was wrestling with his, her firm breasts flattened against his chest, her moans mingling with his. And buttons were coming undone as his fingers caressed her neck and shoulders, her ribs and waist, her firm bottom and the tops of her thighs.

It was bliss to shuck off her jacket and blouse, to let her skirt fall to the floor, to feel his fingers under the elastic of her slip. Bliss to feel his caresses open the hooks on her bra and slip it off her shoulders. Bliss to feel his kisses stoking fires in her as they traced her neck and shoulders and arms, glided over her chest to pull at one full breast and then the other. Bliss to feel his hands cup and squeeze her hips and bottom.

"Yes," she cried out when his teeth closed on her hard nipple. "Oh god, Kenny. Yes. Oh god." And she held his head against her fragrant breast as both nipples grew harder. "Oh god, darling, I'm cumming." And he felt the tremor flood over her.

"Bed, darling," she gasped as her fingers almost tore through his buttons. "Hurry." And she was tugging him to the tiny bedroom. It was only a moment until her long fingers had the belt and the zipper open and his trousers sliding down his thighs. Another moment until he had slipped the tiny red panties over her long, slender thighs and almost flung her on the bed. Then he was on his knees between her legs, her feet planted on the bed, his kisses racing over her stomach and thighs and the delicious nest of her womanhood. He savored the aroma of her and his lips playfully tugged at the black curls covering her firm mound.

"Oh god," she almost screamed when his tongue pressed between her love lips. She was delicious. And he savored the flavors of her depths. "Oh god, Kenny. Oh god, yes. Yes. Right there. Yes," she trembled as his tongue found the hard little trigger to fire another orgasm. And he thanked the fates for Vicki and the many ways she had shown him to enjoy the delights of women.

And, when Tricia came down from that delightful high, she pulled him up to cover her heated body. "Fuck me, Kenny. Please fuck me. Now. Hard. Please." And she spread her legs and found his hardness and led it to the center of her need. Felt him enter her, plunging slow and deep before she clutched him with her legs and pulled him deeper. "Hard, darling. Harder." Feeling him drive and withdraw, drive and withdraw. Clawing at his back. Encouraging. Savoring. Screaming. "Yes. Yes."

"Better than Chinese," he teased as they lay together later.

"Oh no you don't, mister," her fingers circled his soft cock. "You promised me Chinese." She dipped her head to kiss him and trace his length with her tongue. "And a repeat performance," she beamed, giving him a squeeze. "I'm holding this hostage until you deliver."

And the dessert was even better than the appetizer.

The next two days were a delightful and repeated reprise of his fantasy mixed with some sightseeing, combined with lots of picture taking, and a fantasy or two of Tricia's own.

ccc

Kenny managed to get through Monday and Tuesday without dropping any balls at the office. He even found a hot new lead among the applications that they'd received. By Wednesday he felt he had some ideas worth pursuing with Melissa and her 'friend.'''

The Ritz Carlton dining room was convenient and plush. He'd arrived early to make sure everything was comfortable and low key, the table set for three. He saw Melissa the moment she walked in. Her skirt and blouse were the cerulean blue of the sky and looked spectacular on her. He was on his feet as the maitre d' led her to the table and helped her with her chair.

"Hi, Melissa. You look more beautiful than ever." He smiled.

"Thank you, kind sir. Did you have a good trip?"

"Boston is always fun, thanks. And this time I may have made the company some money."

"If there's money to be made in Boston, I'm sure you gave it your best shot."

Kenny thought of Tricia for a moment and replied, "And then some." He looked toward the door. "Is your friend joining us?"

"She seems to be running late. Running out of courage, maybe."

"Well, I can certainly understand that. It's a big step for a prim and proper lady."

The waiter came and they both ordered quiche and sweet tea (a drink even the Ritz had to offer for southerners at lunch). Kenny took the distraction as opportunity to study Melissa's soft blonde curls and the tempting 'V' of flesh where her blouse dipped between her breasts. They chatted about his promotion and her involvement with one of her charities until their meals came and he tried to think of something that would keep his growing erection under control.

As they were finishing, Kenny commented that her friend apparently had decided not to come. And he asked if Melissa had thought of a present for Carson's birthday.

"It's not easy," she frowned. "I can't think of anything he might really want enough to wait for me to get it for him."

Kenny beamed. "Well, it occurs to me that there's one thing only you can give him. And it's something I'm sure he'll treasure."

Her blue eyes sparkled and her lovely mouth opened with a little 'oh.' "What have you thought of?"

"It's pretty simple, really," he confessed. "But every man I've ever known appreciated a portrait of a beautiful woman. And knowing that it's 'his woman' just makes it better."

"But he's already got a handful of portraits of me," she protested.

"Well, I'm thinking of something a little less conventional. Sort of 'for your eyes only' shots with as much silk and flesh as you can be comfortable with."

"You mean nude photos?"

"But done very tastefully. Shots that you think will appeal to his appetites."

Melissa studied her bright red fingernails for a minute then smiled up at him. "It might be fun," she giggled. "I could act out some of those scenarios we're always joking about." Then she frowned. "But we'll need a photographer. Someone we can trust."

"I know a couple who might serve. One of them is a nice lady who does beautiful work."

"Isn't photography one of your 'hobbies'?"

"It is, but I'm not in the league I'm suggesting. This calls for more experience and more equipment than I have."

"But we could buy or rent the equipment you need," she said almost to herself. "And we could hire a model to help you polish your technique."

Kenny's thoughts raced to the pictures he had shot of Tricia over the weekend and he knew it wouldn't take much polishing.

"And that would give us the same confidentiality my friend is getting."

"If she hasn't changed her mind," Kenny reminded her.

"Well, Carson and I will still want the confidentiality. Will you do it for me? Please."

He only hesitated a moment. "Of course. If that's what you want."

"It's settled then. Now, what do I need to do?"

"Well, you can pick out four or five outfits that Carson especially likes. And you can decide what special props you might want to have on hand."

"Special props?"

"Things that might figure in Carson's fantasies. Gloves, garter belts, that sort of thing."

12