Kenpachi's Training

Story Info
Kenpachi trains the most fertile girls in Soul Society.
11.9k words
3.9
52.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers

Nelliel was probably wishing she'd signed up to be tutored in the sword-arts by just about any other teacher in the world right now! This Kenpachi man... Something wasn't right about him... Well, maybe it should be more like there wasn't anything right about him! Worst of all was his height... Their teacher towered over the class at 202cm, making her one of the tallest men she'd ever seen, but he wasn't just tall, the man was looked strong, too!

Surely an instructor of students who still might as well be children like them would be conducted with a taciturn and dignified approach, but all that size and all that power was flung around with wild, careless abandon... Mr. Kenpachi's classes were like a bull in a china shop. Even his assistant was a tiny pink-haired gal who was maybe half his height, and he didn't even show regard for her safety. Nope, he attacked students at full-strength, he bellowed orders and instructions, shattering egos with harsh words, and the weak were not spared. Nelliel would just have to hope she wasn't weak.

One thing stuck out in her mind, through all this, however... Towards the end of their class, Kenpachi announced he was picking a student at random for a duel... And he did exactly that, turning away from the crowd and pointing over his shoulder. His finger landed on a heavy-breasted gal named Rangiku who she'd seen around the Soul Society buildings, and when the girl was called forwards, Nelliel realized all the other students were looking at Kenpachi, nobody was looking at Rangiku... And it might be for the best. When the girl was picked to duel with their instructor, the change that swept over her was extraordinary...

She'd stood proudly a moment ago, but now she melted, a giddy, goofy grin on her face as she stepped forward like she was accepting a dance... Her hands looked so limp she almost dropped her sword. She looked like she might just about have peed herself in excitement! A few other gals looked on with similar excitement, although it seemed like Rangiku was simply the worst at hiding it...

The battle was SHORT. Over in just a few moments, Kenpachi made an all-out attack that drove the woman to the floor, leaving her pinned by her neck, and she gave a little cry of fear and, again, excitement, squirming... When he raised the sword up, she quickly scrambled onto all fours, attempting to crawl away, but she was smiling rather than showing fear as he tossed his sword aside, landing on the girl and pinning her to the mat, one hand gripping her hair, the other her waist... And she wiggled back at him... The expression on her was almost mindless pleasure as she ground back on her Captain... It was over so fast, surely nobody else had seen it, but this woman... She seemed like she was almost presenting herself for him, like she was eager to be defeated! Even after the class was over, the image would persist in Nelliel's mind for some time!

There was a quiet rank-and-file approach to the exit of the class, the largely female student body pouring out slowly in a low hum-drum of anxious and excited murmurs. While Nelliel tried her hardest to catch what she could, her position towards the back of the pack along with her relative new status to the Shinigami Academy meant that most students either spoke softly or stopped altogether in her presence.

"Perhaps it's the bones' she self-consciously put a hand up to the alien half-skull, thumbing idly at the empty sockets as the pack continued to seep through the bottleneck exit. People hadn't exactly warmed to her, and perhaps it was the strangeness of this place that had kept her from approaching anyone on her own. Somehow, however, what she had just witnessed gave her a burning desire to converse with Rangiku. Was it curiosity? Why did that pretty young thing behave so strangely in front of such a brutal out-of-control man who, though graciously aged, was still visibly old enough to be the girl's father? It still puzzled her, the imagery still vivid within her mind. She cast a quick glance over her shoulder, an attempt to see if Rangiku was leaving the class or if she had kept herself back to further her bizarre exchange with the Captain and sensei of the class.

Well, Nelliel could wait outside all she wanted... But it didn't look like Rangiku was coming out... Eventually, if she were to get impatient, she'd be able to wait till the other students were all gone and take a peek through the doorway... The sliding doors meant she could open it a crack and sneak a peek back inside... Although what she did see suddenly changed things entirely. She saw something she definitely wasn't supposed to have seen... Girls old enough to be Kenpachi's daughters was right... A guy like him should know better than to go after such young ladies, so why did Nelliel see the much, much taller man standing over Rangiku, head tilted downwards while hers was craned all the way up, their lips locked in a kiss...

And there was nothing innocent about this kiss... It was extremely adult. Both of them were clearly big perverts: their mouths were both wide open, outstretched tongues shamelessly rubbing together... And a short way away, that little girl who looked like she might be 10 years old, was busily packing up the swords, not even seeming to notice! As Nelliel continued to watch, the huge man familiarly eased his hands over her curves, ending up squeezing Rangiku's thick lower body with both hands... What an ass she had, mounted on hips that looked ridiculously fertile and wide, from the waist down Rangiku's body was a preggo-mania figure, with ideal birthing curves... And this man was gripping it like he owned it, fingers sinking into the fabric of her kimono as they continued their lewd makeout. It was finally interrupted when little Yachiru tugged on his kimono to get his attention. When it didn't work, she balled a fist and punched him right in the leg. "Kennnn...! You said we'd get sweets! Kennn!" In the end, she was reduced to hitting him over and over till he eventually, regretfully, broke the kiss and hoisted the little girl up into the air, throwing her over his shoulder. "Heh! Well, you heard her! Let's get some sweets, okay?"

And there was nothing innocent about this kiss... It was extremely adult. Both of them were clearly big perverts: their mouths were both wide open, outstretched tongues shamelessly rubbing together... And a short way away, that little girl who looked like she might be 10 years old, was busily packing up the swords, not even seeming to notice! As Nelliel continued to watch, the huge man familiarly eased his hands over her curves, ending up squeezing Rangiku's thick lower body with both hands...

What an ass she had, mounted on hips that looked ridiculously fertile and wide, from the waist down Rangiku's body was a preggo-mania figure, with ideal birthing curves... And this man was gripping it like he owned it, fingers sinking into the fabric of her kimono as they continued their lewd makeout. It was finally interrupted when little Yachiru tugged on his kimono to get his attention. When it didn't work, she balled a fist and punched him right in the leg. "Kennnn...! You said we'd get sweets! Kennn!" In the end, she was reduced to hitting him over and over till he eventually, regretfully, broke the kiss and hoisted the little girl up into the air, throwing her over his shoulder. "Heh! Well, you heard her! Let's get some sweets, okay?"

Nelliel watched everything through the door like a voyeur, at first her eyes wide and her expression that of unabashed horror and confusion. The way his hands traced her body, every fine curve and line of her lusciously fertile frame grabbed and held with an intense familiarity and sense of control; he was possessing her and she was letting him! ....

As Nel continued to watch, she began to tell herself it was a deer-in-the-headlights scenario; how could she look away? She wasn't some filthy pervert, getting all moist and excited watching a primal alpha-male type man-handle his little whore. Her expression was now one of equal confusion, horror and desire, and though she made all the excuses in her head there was little left to deny the slow hand she traced down her heaving tits. She could feel her heart running a million miles an hour, letting her fingers brush against her nipples on their way south. There was a light, erotic sweat that covered her, making her own skin slightly moist and cool to the touch. Snaking delicate fingers within her undeniably moist panties, she watched Rangiku's fertile body sway and pinch within Kenpachi's grip and quivered as her own finger found its way within her steadily moistening pussy.

'Oh god, what am I doing?'

Her pace began to increase, slowly in and out of her dripping pink pussy, completely ignorant to the fact that someone else could walk through the student hall for any reason at any time. She felt depraved, yet at the same time thrilled and entranced by what she was seeing. God, how was something to wrong turning her on? How was one part of her brain telling her to call out and stop this, while the other urged her lithe digits faster and deeper into her pussy.

He certainly was an alpha-male... A strong, aggressive, dominant type that any woman would be lucky to have dominate her pussy, control her and fuck her body with the pure intention of baby-making sex... Yes, for sure, the look of worship in Rangiku's eyes told Nelliel that if the man who owned her had wanted bareback sex with Rangiku, she would have gratefully spread her legs and allowed him in deep and unprotected, welcoming any consequences that came with it. An alpha-male who had his pick of any of the women... And yet he hadn't cast an eye in Nelliel's direction once during the class... Maybe she'd have a moment of self doubt then, wondering if her body didn't appeal to him... But the truth was, he had been watching her the entire time.

And now, for the first time, she felt his full attention on her. Still hanging off the man's shoulder, little Yachiru gave a cry of shock as he darted forwards suddenly, crossing the room with speed that would surely be impossible for a human, yanking the door aside and exposing Nelliel in her weak moment of distant, but fervent adoration. She'd been stroking her fat little clitty to them, watching them rut, and now those possessive, greedy eyes had settled on her with an almost sweltering presence. She felt even hotter than before now~

He leaned an arm on the doorframe as he looked down at her, pausing to exchange a very sly grin with Yachiru, the loli sniggering behind her raised hand, eyes pinched half-shut with her laughter... He looked like he was on the verge of laughing himself, but he just grinned down at her like a smug prick. "Trainee Nelliel. Were you attempting to spy on your Captain? Perhaps attempting to sneakily learn some secret sword technique, hmm?" he said, leaning closer. A finger touched her chin, tilting her head upwards.

It was a little hard to stay focused on him with the little pink-haired cutie right there beside him, but the situation of being cornered by A Great Dad somehow made the whole thing even more erotic... Adopted daughter or not, this was a man who liked children and was good with them. She looked so happy! He was the sort of man who would've made an excellent father to Nelliel... God, that made this whole thing even more perverted...

With a finger still on her chin, he continued, "Spying is one thing, but you've left your rear exposed, recruit. Anyone could have come by and had their way with your defenseless, ehem, rear... You have a lot to learn, I think, mmhm... What do you have to say for yourself?" he asked, finally releasing her chin, allowing her to run for her life if she wanted to.

Before Nelliel could move a muscle they were on her, all six eyes locked on her vulnerable perverted position. As Yachiru shrieked, her cheeks coloured up and she found it hard to move, her hand still clamped between her thighs as the last tremors of an orgasm left her. She wouldn't say it'd been the thrill of being caught that had tipped her over the edge, maybe she wasn't even aware that was what it had been. Her guilty expression and the beads of sweat rolling across her heaving breasts gave it all aware, though when he tipped her head and spoke she managed a meek reply.

"I was...checking on....Rangiku" she realized it probably made the entire thing sound worse, her eyes flicking for a second from Kenpachi to the little girl, silent cursing the way she seemed to KNOW what was happening. Nel felt so exposed and dirty, her slutty juices running down her leg, hand still wedged down between her legs. She was locked up and terrified to move, and though she did consider bolting the moment he let her go, her legs didn't want to listen.

"I just wanted to make sure she was okay" she bit her lip and silently told herself to shut up. She'd been caught, there was little she could do to avoid what she'd actually done. Sheepishly she looked up at Rangiku, wondering what she must be thinking.

'She probably thinks I'm some sick pervert' Nelliel thought. But then again, she'd still witnessed that display earlier during training, and she was still no closer to knowing exactly what that was about.

Defenseless, cutesy little Nelliel was acting like suuuch a helpless, little bitch right now... When he saw her like that, blushing, squirming and stammering like a weak little girl, it did as much for getting the guy worked up as if she'd just dropped her panties. Those sorts of messages she was sending with her body language and words were like she was begging to be reined in and dominated...

Nelliel was playing the part perfectly of a young filly presenting herself to the prize stallion for mounting and filling up, almost like she knew he was the most virile man in all of Soul Society. As a Shinigami Captain, Kenpachi's sexual prowess and ability was inhuman, although he might've been the most virile man in Soul Society even without the increased fucking power.

His cock was a work of art that belonged inside every girl 20 years younger than him in Soul Society and had already stretched many of them out to sizes where even looking at other men was out of the question... The shaft was perfectly straight, thicker than most girl's forearms and impossibly long, definitely long enough that he sometimes liked to twitch it hard enough to slab his firm abs and make a "thud" like a drum beat. Below that were two of the heaviest, most bloated seed pods in all of the animal kingdom, needing to be drained by a female attendant a minimum of once every hour, if he was to concentrate on his work even slightly...

With equipment like that, "Stud" was a term you'd apply literally, not figuratively, to Kenpachi, with plenty of children to different women already in the world, and many more to come~ The man's sheer animal magnetism left girls cowed, pliant and finally pregnant, time after time, and it looked as if another young filly was going to be mounted very soon. As she came, he could surely smell it on her, and he licked his lips like he wanted to sink his teeth into her. Kenpachi wanted to mount Nelliel and fill her up.

On his shoulder, Yachiru giggled adorably at her obvious lies... If a child could see through her, surely the Captain would be able to as well! She turned her head and tugged on his ear to get his attention, mock-whispering, "She's great! She'd be a great new recruit, Ken-Captain!"

Kenpachi might be getting riled up and eager to give this teen what she sorely needed, but he wasn't in any hurry. When you had a perfect harem of fine anime bitches, you could generally afford to take your time with new pussies, no matter how tight they'd feel wrapped around his cock, or how easily their greedy wombs would lower to kiss the head of his prick. So he gestured over his shoulder towards Rangiku, which drew a smile and a wave from the blonde. "Well, mm, as you can see, Miss Matsumoto is more than alright... We were handling some of her private training. This is a service I offer to students who crave it, you see."

He picked Yachiru up off his shoulder again and, shockingly, thrust her into Nelliel's arms, forcing the cutie-pie to hold a gal almost young enough to be her own daughter... He lit a cigarette and took a few puffs, before explaining. "Better the devil you know, I always say," he said with a smile. "There's lots of dangerous men in Soul Society, men who'd take an opportunity like the one you've presented me with just now to do things I, heh, most certainly wouldn't. Possibly even end your life. Rangiku and a few other girls are part of my special sparring classes where I teach girls techniques dealing with those sorts of advances... It was Yachiru's idea, actually," he said, pinching the tiny gal's cheek.

The question of what he'd been doing with Rangiku still lingered, so he grinned a little awkwardly. "I was, ahem, showing Miss Matsumoto how to break an opponent's grip when he has you in a lip lock... She's... Well, she's a work in progress."

Yachiru rolled her eyes. "Slooooooooow learner. It's like she's TRYING to lose! Dummy!"

"I have space in my classes for a few more, at least," teased Kenpachi, laying a hand firmly on Nelliel's shoulder. "The type of gals who get undressed in random Soul Society corridors might be the ones who should consider my help the most, eh? And they're free, you know~ What do you think of that, mm?"

Yachiru giggled. As far as she was concerned, there was no possibility of a refusal of the offer. What girl could refuse it?

Everything was slowly starting to make more sense to Nelliel, except for the Captain himself. Rangiku was being taught to defend herself from sexual attacks by being sexually attacked, and what Yachiru said about her being a slow learner seemed to explain why she had so shamelessly pressed herself against his cock in front of everyone. The way he suggested the same thing to her seemed to drag a part of her mind out of the entranced sexual stupor she was in, her plump milkable tits bouncing as she shook her head back and forth quickly.

"No I uh..." she stopped as Yachiru was thrust into her farms, feeling the little girls tiny little hands grab and grasp at any part of her flesh she could touch. She could feel them kneading in and out of her plump motherly breasts, sending chills through her body. Instinctively she came to curl the girl up in her arms, pressing her into her chest, still looking wide-eyed at Kenpachi.

"No no I uh..." she looked back and Rangiku and felt herself blush again, her pink pussy giving off one final squirt of cum "I wouldn't want to take your time when some of your students are uh...falling....behind. "

She took a slow step back, leaning forward to place Yachiru on her feet, her tits all but spilling out on the loli's head from above. She had no idea what to say or do, Yachiru in front her and Kenpachi watching from the door with those hungry eyes. An involuntary quiver of excitement, and the way she found herself scanning from his waist to shoulders in unconscious appreciation told her she had to go before she became another little Rangiku.

"Hear how she says it?" he said with a laugh. "Spoken like a true Captain!"

After that encounter, Nelliel didn't see Kenpachi again till the end of the week, only having two classes under the intimidating man that had such a habit of making her eager little heart race. That was figuratively under him, of course, so not like Matsumoto at all.

This time the class dealt mostly with defensive techniques, so it only made sense that today's challenge would be a defensive one. Rather than selecting randomly, he pointed directly at Nelliel, resting his blade on his shoulder, and called out, "Newbie! After everything you've learned today, you'd better be ready to test it out! Think you can last against your teacher for one whole minute? You've lost if both your knees hit the mat."

Frocto
Frocto
179 Followers