Ken's Fantasy

Story Info
Husband shares nude pictures of his wife with best friend.
1.9k words
4.19
101.5k
16
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken settled down in front of his computer and clicked on the power switch. He took a deep breath as the machine slowly began churning through its start up routines. He carefully leaned forward and felt for the microphone hidden near the speakers and clicked it on. Stan wouldn't have to know about the recording.

Ken had been thinking about sharing the special files for a long time. But for one reason or another he'd lost his courage. Nothing was going to stop him now. Ken clicked on the "Start" button and within seconds he was opening his new Photoshop program.

"Pull up a chair, Stan." Ken said pointing to a wooden chair.

Stan sat down and watched Ken click on a folder labeled "Work." In an instant, a picture popped up on the screen. It was Ken's wife, Carol, reclining on a bed wearing a very seductive chemise. Stan took a deep breath as he admired his best friend's wife. Carol's mesmerizing smile and short blonde hair accentuated her blue eyes. The shortness of the chemise emphasized her long tanned legs

"Wow!" Stan whispered.

"She's not bad for a 40 something woman is she?" Ken chuckled.

"I guess all that running pays off." Stan replied.

The next picture came into view. Carol was sitting up and the thin straps of her chemise had fallen down around her elbows. The only thing holding the chemise up was her arm pressed firmly across her breasts.

Stan's heart pounded excitedly as he began to imagine the unimaginable. He wanted to see more and fought the urge to reach over and click the next jpg file. Ken was deliberately taking his time. Sensing Stan's anxiety, Ken took a deep breath and clicked on the next picture.

"Oh my God, Ken!" Stan shouted.

Ken laughed as he stared at the screen. Stan blinked his eyes several times and leaned forward to get a better view. Carol was topless. Despite the usual signs of age and gravity, her breasts were still firm and perky. He'd seen pictures like these on the Internet but none excited him like Carol's.

"Her tits are hot." Stan whispered.

Ken chuckled. Stan's description seemed almost out of character for a 50 year old business professional. Stan had spent all of his life working his way up through the accounting department to the position of chief financial officer. The work was demanding and he dedicated his life to his work. Needless to say, his family suffered. Not in any monetary sense, but in quality and quantity. One afternoon after a successful financial presentation, he'd left work early to celebrate with his wife. He'd tried to call her at home on the cell phone, but there was no answer. When he walked in the door, she was home and from the moans coming from the bedroom it was obvious she had already started celebrating. He'd slipped quietly up the stairs thinking what a surprise it would be to catch his wife in bed masturbating. She wasn't masturbating. There was an ugly divorce that followed and luckily for Stan he only had to sell the house. Ken and Carol had been the only neighborhood friends that stood by him during that terrible time.

"How did you ever get her to do that?" Stan asked his eyes glued to the screen.

"This is all new, Stan. I think it has something to do with the hormone treatments the doctor is administering. Anyway, she's friskier now than on our honeymoon." Ken replied as he clicked on another revealing picture. They both laughed. There was no turning back now. Both men were rock hard as Ken shared the last photo. Carol was resting on her back, legs spread wide, her fingers gently pulling her lips open. Stan almost climaxed in his pants!

"You're the luckiest man I know, Ken."

"Ever thought what it would be like to make love to Carol?" Ken asked.

"Oh, come on Ken we're friends. I'd never do that to you." Stan replied unconvincingly. The truth was he'd thought about it many times. In fact, that was just what he was thinking about at that very moment.

"I'm not talking about doing it to me. I'm talking about you doing it to Carol." Ken chuckled.

Ken had fantasized about watching his wife with another man for several years. In the beginning it was just a harmless fantasy that he enjoyed reading about in adult magazines. He didn't dare share those fantasies with Carol. That all changed, however, when she discovered his cache of favorite story clippings. She was upset after reading several of the stories. All the usual questions followed. How could her husband enjoy reading those stories? Was he thinking about having an affair? Wasn't he attracted to her anymore? These questions and many more made her angry and by the time Ken got home that night she was locked and loaded. He assured her that he wasn't interested in another woman. He talked about how much he truly loved her and would never do anything to hurt her or their marriage. Finally, Ken confessed that his favorite fantasy was to watch her with another lover. Carol had told him that would never happen and to start looking for a new fantasy.

"Guys, come on down. Dessert is ready." Carol yelled from the foot of the stairs. Stan and Ken laughed like schoolboys caught smoking cigarettes in the bathroom. Ken closed the picture viewer and shut down the computer.

Later that night, Stan settled down in front of his television to watch an adult movie on late night Cinemax. When one particularly hot love scene began to unfold his mind drifted to thoughts of Carol and those darn pictures. He unzipped his pants and masturbated. As the woman in the movie began to climax, he imagined it was Carol and then in an instant he was climaxing, too.

At that very moment, Ken was playing the recording for Carol. She sat on the edge of the bed listening to Stan's comments about her breast being hot. Her face turned various shades of red as the realization of what Ken had shared with their dear friend. She felt embarrassed and slightly angry with herself for agreeing to play along with Ken's fantasy. She had misjudged Ken's audacity. But there was another reaction, one that she could never admit to Ken. It excited her that Stan had seen her pictures.

Later, they made love while listening to the tape. At Ken's insistence, Carol moaned Stan's name repeatedly pretending he was making love to her. Carol didn't see any harm in his meaningless game. Besides, it excited Ken and that heightened the intensity of their lovemaking. As Ken climaxed, Carol thought how surprisingly enjoyable it had become to fantasize another lover, at least once in awhile.

The following Saturday, Stan was working in the garage when Ken pulled into the driveway. Ken got out of the car carrying a Wal-Mart bag.

"Hi Ken."

"Hey partner, I brought you something to look at when you have some free time." Ken said reaching the bag to Stan.

Stan took the bag and peered inside. There was a vhs tape, a couple of what looked like adult magazines, and a disc.

"What's this?"

"It's just something for you to look at. Listen, I have to go into work this morning. Go ahead and look at it whenever you can."

As Ken drove away he thought about Stan's comical expression as he peered into the bag. "Enjoy, Stan. It's just a matter of time before I work out all of the details." Ken laughed to himself, checked the rearview mirror, then reached down and squeezed his rock hard cock.

Stan carried the bag into the house and pulled out the magazines. His heart raced as he flicked through the pages. It was filled with pictures, stories and advertisements for couples looking for other couples and singles.

The video tape was marked "Personal for Stan." He slipped the tape into the vcr and settled down on the couch. The tape started immediately. Someone was standing in front of the camera moving it back and forth. The room was dimly lit and the camera focused on a king size sleigh bed. Carol was sitting up in bed wearing only a red pajama top. On the stand next to the bed was a tape recorder. He watched as she reached over and pressed the play button. It was his voice that echoed through the room.

"That bastard recorded our conversation." Stan groaned.

Stan leaned forward as Ken sprawled into bed next to Carol. He watched intently as his friends talked about the recording while gently caressing each other. Just like the night Ken showed Carol's pictures, Stan couldn't believe he was sitting there watching his best friends in such an intimate moment. He hit the stop button on the tape and ran over to the windows to close the curtains. Walking back to his favorite chair, he undid his pants and sat down wearing only his cotton briefs. Already, his cock was straining to break free.

Stan watched as Carol and Ken rolled around in the bed exchanging kisses and hugs. When they were both naked he froze the frame on Ken. Not that he had any homosexual tendencies or anything, but he was just curious about size. Ken was slightly overweight and his tummy made his dick appear smaller. Stan guessed five or six inches at best. He glanced down at his cock, sucking his stomach in. He squeezed his six inches of thick cock and whispered, "If only God had blessed me with a bigger cock."

Stan pressed play. Carol was hotter than hot. First, Ken was on top then they switched positions. Stan stroked merrily along as he watched. What the camera lacked in picture quality was more than offset by the quality of the sounds. It picked up every groan and sigh. He listened as he adjusted the brightness on the television. Little did he know he was about to get an even bigger surprise.

"Say it!" Ken moaned looking up at his wife.

"Stan!" Carol sighed.

Stan stopped playing with himself.

"Say it, Carol!" Ken responded forcefully.

"Fuck me, Stan!" Carol moaned bouncing up and down on Ken's cock.

"That's it Carol. Fuck Stan." Ken yelled thrusting his hips up into Carol.

"I'm cumming, Stan." Carol shouted over and over.

Stan reached down to touch himself just as stream of hot cum squirted up into the air. He jacked himself as Carol moaned his name. As the last drop of cum dribbled from his little head, he groaned, "Carol. Sweet, Carol."

The rest of the afternoon was shot for Stan. His plans of working in the yard were out of the question. All he could think of was Carol. He watched the video several times and played the best parts in slow motion.

The next month passed without incident. Stan was gone for two weeks working on an inventory problem at one of the company's divisions. Ken, meanwhile, continued filling Carol's head with fantasies involving other men. She felt dirty whenever they looked at adult "swinger" magazines or visited those types of websites. But she had given in to Ken's insistence. Ken knew deep down that Carol would never sleep around or have sex with a stranger. She was just too conservative. But, it had been lots of patience and gentle prodding that had gotten her to pose. He knew that it was a major accomplishment to then agree to let him show them to Stan. With some more patience and maybe with the right alignment of the moon and stars, he could convince her to play around with Stan. In Ken's mind, Stan was perfect.

To be continued…