Ken's Fantasy Ch. 2

Story Info
Carol takes the next step with Stan.
4k words
4.37
120.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blowing air overhead made it easy to daydream. Stan began to map out his plans. First he would pick up his bags, ride the shuttle to long-term parking, and try to find his car. If the weather reports were correct, his car would be "hotter than hot."

He chuckled to himself as his thoughts drifted to Carol. "Now, there's a woman that's hotter than hot." A fantasy quickly began to take form. She was waiting for him at the car. In an instant they were jumping into the backseat tearing at each other's clothes. Carol clutching his cock as she straddled him, guiding it to her pussy. They moaned in unison as he slipped inside. Small beads of sweat trickled between Carol's bouncing breasts. He leaned forward to capture her erect nipple with his mouth.

"Sir, would you like something to drink?"

Stan opened his eyes and looked up at the smiling flight attendant.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Coke, please," he replied. Fortunately for Stan, his hands were folded neatly across his lap. He pulled down the tray as the young woman poured his drink. He twisted in his seat as he sipped his coke.

The "Fasten Your Seatbelt" sign flickered on as the pilot mumbled something about "prepare the cabin for arrival." Stan gazed out the window. He kept wondering about Ken and his role in all that had happened. Ken had shared the pictures of Carol at his computer. He had recorded their conversation and played it back to Carol as they made love. Then there was the damn video and Carol moaning his name. Stan took a deep breath as the plane touched down. "I wonder what Ken is planning next."

©©©©

There was a small package hanging on the front door of Stan's house. Inside were a small cassette tape player and a card. Stan opened the card and read it carefully. "Please join us for dinner at 7PM this Saturday night." It was signed "Ken and Carol."

Stan pushed the play button.

"Was that good?" It was Ken's voice.

Stan adjusted the volume.

"Yes." Carol sighed

"Guess whose going to be back in town this weekend."

"I don't know." Carol replied.

The bed squeaked as Ken whispered, "Your fantasy lover, Stan."

Carol mumbled something unintelligible. Stan turned the volume higher.

"I think it's time we take the next step, Carol."

"And just what would the next step be?"

"I think we ought to act on our fantasies."

"You mean with Stan?"

"Yes."

Stan undid his pants and fumbled for his throbbing cock.

"I should have never agreed to the pictures." Carol whispered.

"But you did. This is what we've been talking about for months."

"Actually, you've been doing most of the talking."

"Okay, that may be true but it's much more than talk and you know it. Now, it's time to add a new twist to our fantasy."

"I think this is a bad idea."

"Remember how excited you were when I told you about sharing the pictures with Stan."

"Yes."

"What about those times we made love and you called out Stan's name. Your eyes were closed so tight that you had to be fantasizing that Stan was making love to you instead of me. Admit it!"

"That was fantasy, Ken."

"The truth is you climaxed while fantasizing about Stan. Now admit it."

"Okay. But that doesn't mean I want to have an affair with Stan."

"That's not what I'm saying, Carol."

Stan hit the stop button and rewound the tape to the last part; "The truth is you climaxed while fantasizing about Stan. Now admit it." He listened carefully to Carol's enlightening response. "Okay. But that doesn't mean I want to have an affair with Stan." He couldn't believe his ears. The object of his many fantasies had just admitted she had an orgasm while fantasizing about him. The vision from the video flashed through Stan's mind. Carol riding up and down on Ken, screaming, "Stan, Stan, Stan" as she climaxed. He felt the tension beginning to build deep inside his balls.

He continued listening to the tape.

"I'm really afraid to ask what you're planning next. What makes you so sure he's interested anyway?"

"Are you kidding? Stan would jump at the chance."

"Damn right!" Stan yelled at the tape recorder.

"He probably thinks you're sick for sharing those pictures."

"What Stan thinks is you're hot, Carol."

"I'm 45 years old. That doesn't exactly qualify for hot anymore."

"Don't be ridiculous." There was a brief pause on the tape.

"Do I dare ask what you're planning next?" Carol asked.

"Well, I thought we'd invite Stan over for dinner and afterwards let the two of you get comfortable together."

"What does 'get comfortable together' mean?"

"Whatever my best friend and wife decide."

"I think you're asking for trouble."

"What could possibly go wrong?"

"I can think of a few things."

"Stan's perfect. Name another person that you would have felt comfortable sharing your pictures."

"You know how I feel about Stan."

"That's exactly why Stan is perfect, Carol."

"Ken, you're not going to let this go are you?"

"I don't want to let it go. Besides I think you're interested in a little flirting, too."

"What if Stan wants more?"

"That's even better."

The tape stopped playing.

Stan looked at Carol's handwriting as he stroked his cock. In a matter of seconds he let out a deep groan as cum squirted into the air. It splattered on the wood floor. Stan slumped forward on the counter stroking frantically glancing at his reflection in the patio sliding door. It was a comical site. His pants down around his ankles and his briefs pushed down to his knees. He glanced at his cock and moaned, "What a frightful sight."

©©©©

Ken walked past the weight loss section scanning the products placed neatly on the shelves. "It has to be around here somewhere," he mumbled as he continued his search. Next to the pharmacist window he saw a display containing various medical products, including the items he sought. There seemed to be more brands to select from than he remembered. The pill had given Carol problems, so they used condoms in the early years of their marriage. After their daughter was born, Ken had a vasectomy. He hadn't bought condoms since the doctor gave him the "all clear" sign. Ken selected a box of Trojan lubricated condoms. He laughed to himself as he laid it in the basket next to the scented candles.

©©©©

It was a quarter till seven and Stan was already parked in the driveway. Ken turned slowly and looked up the stairs. Carol had been up there for almost an hour.

"Guess who's parked outside?"

"He's here already? I'll be down in a minute." Carol yelled from the bedroom.

Stan took a deep breath as he stared at his best friend's house. It was a two-story brick on a quiet cul-de-sac. He glanced up at the clear night sky. The second full moon of the month was slowly coming into view. The weatherman was forecasting temperatures into the low 40s. Stan grabbed the bouquet of flowers from the passenger seat and mumbled, "Relax."

"You didn't have to bring me flowers." Ken said as he opened the door.

Both men laughed and exchanged handshakes.

"Thanks for inviting me over, Ken."

"We're so glad you could come." Ken smiled as he thought about what he had just said. Perhaps it was a Freudian slip or just coincidence. There wasn't any guarantees that anyone would "cum" tonight.

"I never pass up a chance for a home cooked meal."

"How was your trip?"

"I'll have to go back next month to make sure everything is working out."

"Carol's upstairs getting ready."

Stan gazed up the staircase.

"Did you listen to the tape?" Ken whispered.

"Yes." Stan replied.

"Then the ball is in your court." Ken said as he patted Stan on the shoulder.

"We need to have a serious talk about what that means."

Ken took a deep breath. This wasn't an unexpected question. He had been preparing himself for that question for a long time. Now that it was time to answer, he felt his naiveté rising to the surface. At least in fantasy it was easy to think about but this was entirely different. Ken was learning the first lesson of the night. The transition from fantasy to reality is not an easy one.

"I thought we would just let the evening unfold and see what happens." Ken chuckled nervously as the words rolled off his lips. Of course that sounded much better than "I want you to fuck my wife."

Stan quietly analyzed what Ken had just said. "The ball is in your court, let the evening unfold and see what happens," had an unmistakable meaning. It meant that his best friend was giving him the go ahead to "take the next step." It all made perfect sense. The pictures, the recordings, and the video were all previews leading up to this night. It's what he'd been masturbating about on a regular basis.

"I want you to know that I wouldn't do anything to ruin our friendship."

"I know, Stan. Haven't you been fantasizing about Carol since I showed you the computer pictures?"

"Actually, I started fantasizing about Carol long before the pictures."

"Touché!" Ken laughed patting Stan on the shoulder.

Stan looked nervously at his best friend.

"There is something you need to know."

"What's that?" Stan asked.

"When I first approached Carol about this fantasy she was madder than hell. Overtime she slowly warmed up to the idea. But you need to know that it was Carol that mentioned your name first."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything."

©©©©

Carol's stomach felt queasy as she glanced at her reflection in the mirror. It was time to go down and greet Stan. She fingered her hair back behind her left ear. She was pleased with her new chin-length haircut despite the few strands of white flickered in between her blonde hair. Her hair was shorter than Ken liked, but it made her feel young and that was a good feeling.

Carol took one last glance in the mirror, straightening her Y-back dress. It was made of a stretchy polyester/spandex mix that emphasized her 5'8", 135-pound frame. She straightened the straps on her shoulders, then ran her hand down the front flattening her stomach. It was shorter than she was accustomed to and that meant she would have to be extra careful. Finally satisfied, she picked up the bottle of perfume and sprayed her wrist.

"Time for the big date." She whispered taking one last glance in the mirror.

Stan was standing next to Ken at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hi Stan."

Both men turned and gazed up the stairs.

"Hello, Carol." Stan replied.

Each had a different reaction to Carol's outfit. Ken's face turned bright red as he realized the black dress was way too short. Stan on the other hand was delighted. After his eyes moved up past the hem of her dress, he noticed how good she looked with short hair. But it was her legs that captivated both men's attention. There was something seductive about watching those long tanned legs gliding down the stairs. Carol, meanwhile, was more concerned about getting to the bottom of the stairs. The look on her husband's face made her nervous. Stan's expression spoke volumes. In the back of her mind all she could think about was falling down like a dunce.

Stan held out the bouquet of flowers and Carol blushed.

"Thank you, Stan. They're beautiful."

"I had them flown in fresh for a very lovely lady." Stan replied.

Carol hugged Stan and kissed his cheek. They both giggled like teenagers and that made Ken feel out of place. Stan winked at Ken as he pressed his hands firmly around Carol's lower back. The sight of his wife and best friend embracing made his stomach churn.

Carol broke the embrace and carried the bouquet into the kitchen.

Stan turned to Ken and whispered, "Wow."

All Ken could do was smile.

Dinner was excellent. But the conversation was slightly lopsided. At least that's how Ken felt. For the first time since they had been friends, Stan dominated the conversation. Carol seemed captivated by Stan's charm. Ken was starting to have second thoughts. This wasn't exactly how he imagined the evening would unfold. In his fantasy, he played a major role directing and guiding Stan and Carol together. At this rate, they wouldn't need any direction.

Carol was doing her best to be attentive to Stan. She wanted him to feel welcomed and encouraged him with her words and body language. She sat facing him, smiling and nodding her head frequently. Ken wasn't saying much and that made her a little apprehensive. She rationalized he was being quiet to give her time to grow comfortable with Stan. If only they had worked out some signs or signals.

When dinner was over, Stan helped Carol carry the dishes into the kitchen.

"I'm going to clean the grill." Ken yelled as he opened the back door.

"Do you need some help, Ken?"

"No, you stay and visit with Carol."

Stan picked up a half-empty bowl of mashed potatoes from the table and joined Carol in the kitchen. She was busy putting leftovers in Ziploc bags. Stan rinsed the bowl in the sink and stacked it in the dishwasher. He turned to watch Carol. She was the type of woman his mother had referred to as a "keeper." She was conservative, a good housewife and wonderful mother. As far as Stan knew, she didn't drink alcohol or smoke. In fact, he couldn't ever remember hearing her curse. She just wasn't the type that would cheat on Ken or do anything sinful.

But here she was wearing a short dress. He'd never seen her in anything shorter than knee length. Whenever she turned her back, Stan watched the hem of her dress rise and fall as she moved around the kitchen. The Y-back dress had a small rhinestone at the fork of the Y and beneath it the faint outline of a zipper that went down to her hips. He began to plot how easy it would be to unzip the dress. Removing the rhinestone would be something he'd have to figure out later if given the opportunity. How Ken had gotten her to this point was a real mystery. Somehow Ken had persuaded her to travel into uncharted territory. All Stan could think was how lucky he was to have been chosen to travel along on their journey.

Now the ball was in his court. He remembered reading somewhere that the most direct route to a woman's panties is to talk, talk, and talk. Taking a deep breath, he thought, "Okay this is what you've been waiting for, Stan. Now, go for it."

©©©©

The night air chilled Ken. He wouldn't be able to stay outside long. He could only guess that Stan was complimenting Carol on a nice evening meal. He turned and listened to his neighbor calling her dog. When he turned his attention back to the kitchen, Stan and Carol had moved closer. The house had large windows and that made it easy to peek inside.

©©©©

"Okay, it's all done." Carol said as she finished wiping off the stove. She draped the decorative wash cloth on the sink.

"That was a wonderful meal, Carol."

"Thank you, Stan."

"I'm so happy that you invited me over tonight." Stan whispered as he slowly reached out and placed his hand on top of hers.

"Ken and I enjoy your company, too." Carol replied as she pulled her hand away from Stan. But Stan reached forward and squeezed her hand, slowly massaging the area between her fingers. His hands felt warm and it sent a tingle up her arm. She spread her fingers letting his dance around her knuckles. Stan tweaked her diamond wedding ring back and forth.

Carol gazed up into Stan's sparkling eyes. He was slightly taller than Ken. His gray hair and crows feet added to his distinguished appearance. He was masculine but not macho or pushy. Stan was thoughtful and always remembered birthdays and other special events. He was charming and a perfect gentleman. He wasn't crossing any boundaries and she wouldn't have to worry about him pushing her into something that she wasn't ready to be pushed into.

"You're beautiful Carol." Stan whispered as he tugged her hand.

Carol forced a smile.

"I mean it, Carol."

Time to change the subject.

"I couldn't help but notice how much weight you've lost." Carol responded nervously.

"I've been working out on a treadmill."

"You look good." Carol replied. "I wish Ken would lose a few pounds. What made you start working out?"

"You did, Carol."

Carol blushed.

"I'm serious." Stan continued rubbing her fingers.

"When I went through that awful divorce with my bitch wife, you and Ken were the only ones that stood by my side."

"I never liked her." Carol replied.

Stan stroked her hand measuring each response while trying to muster enough courage to continue. He wanted to take her in his arms. But for the moment he was content with moving slowly and methodically. One thing was certain; he didn't want to do anything that might endanger their special friendship.

"I just feel so special being here with you, Carol."

"You are special, Stan."

"Carol, I really care about you."

Carol blinked her eyes several times. Sensing an opportunity, Stan stepped around the counter and pulled her into his arms. Carol looked up at Stan wide eyed, then rested her head on his shoulder taking in the enjoyable feeling of his strong arms and the warmth that radiated from his body. Stan savored the seductive fragrance of her perfume. For a brief moment they embraced without saying a word.

Then, as if on cue, they both turned their faces together and kissed. It was a gentle kiss, a brief smacking of the lips and nothing more. Carol blinked her eyes several times. When she didn't protest, Stan pressed his lips against hers pulling Carol tighter into his arms sucking her lower lip into his mouth. Carol let out a deep sigh when their lips finally parted. She rested her hands on his waist and squeezed with all her might as he kissed her again. Stan pushed her back against the island counter.

©©©©

Ken stood opened mouth. His emotions mixed. On one hand he was ecstatic that Carol was responding. But on the other, he was feeling the first pangs of jealousy. He hadn't even considered that watching Carol and Stan together might make him jealous.

©©©©

Stan raised his hands slowly up Carol's side. When he stopped at her armpits she let out a deep laboring sigh. The palms of his hands gently brushed against her breasts as they moved back down the length of her side. The skin on her arms felt warm and inviting and when she didn't resist he ran his hands back up under her arms pits and squeezed gently, only this time he made sure that his hand squeezed the side of her breasts.

Each tantalizing touch sent pleasurable waves rippling through her body. "It's not supposed to feel this good," Carol thought as her knees weakened. She hated that expression about "weak knees" especially when she read those words in an erotic story. But that's exactly how she felt. Her breasts ached as he pressed gently underneath her arms. "He's teasing me," she thought. Then as if he had read her mind, Stan moved his hands to the front and squeezed Carol's breasts.

"God!" Carol cried out wrapping her arms around his neck. Stan jerked his hands away. Carol stood opened mouth with eyes shut tight. That was hardly the expression of someone wanting him to stop, so he squeezed her breasts again focusing his eyes on the clingy material of her dress. He was a little disappointed that she was wearing a strapless bra. The padding made it difficult to get a good feel but that wasn't going to deter his enthusiasm one bit. Carol squirmed and sighed as he massaged each breast. It was just like he had fantasized time and time again.

©©©©

Ken clutched the deck railing as if holding on for dear life. He was fighting the urge rush back into the house. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "This is what you wanted," he said out loud. When he reopened his eyes, Carol was pressed against the island counter with her arms crossed around Stan's neck. Stan's hands were busy fondling her breasts. From this position he could see her face and the all too familiar expressions of pleasure. It was a disturbing site and one that Ken wouldn't soon forget.

12