Ken's Submission

Story Info
Ken finally submits to the female werewolf.
3.5k words
4.44
53.2k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers

It was still dark outside when Ken stirred behind the female in the hollowed cave. Dawn hadn't broken yet and he felt his member awaken to life with him, still deeply embedded in the bitch's ass, being tightly engulfed by her muscles. He nibbled her neck lightly, lips nuzzling the saltysweet flesh to arouse her softly, to remind her that he was still with him. Quietly he murmured into her ear, "More?" the question filled with possibilities, after all, she hadn't had him fill her yet and if she truely wished to breed with him.

Slowly her senses returned to her clearing mind and her spinchter muscles hugged tightly his growing pole, "Mmmm.. please," a pause, "but tell me, how does Ken the kin like to breed with his females?" a question of curiousity. He nipped her neck and growled softly into her ear, "I like filling their sex with my seed, giving them my children," his cock now hard and he grinds against her ass in need. "Does that include that when the child is on the way that the father disappears again?," she asked, doubtful if she really wanted a child if he wasn't going to stay.

He continued to please her with his sensual perfect touch, motioning his member within her tight ass with small thrustings and growls low into her ear, "Never has it been wished," and it was true he had been a sperm donor but no Garou had wished to keep him for more than a few days. Not that it wasn't unnoticable, she, indeed was aroused by his movements, but such trivial matters like him wanting to give her a child was important enough to take on now and not halfway through, "I do not have time to have a child or nurse one if I am to be out in the Battlefields, unless there is a kin at my hearth doing his duties like he should and not continuing to whore himself amongst the other Garou."

Disliking her reasons, Ken pulled himself free from her ass despite the thought that he would have preferably prefered to pump her full again, his member suddenly cold in the air but he chose to not give himself no her that attention and said, "Until someone mates me and doesn't just fuck me, I will do as I will." She shrugged her shoulders, "I do not have the patience for a child who wails in the night and interrupts my sleep, no do I have 'mothery' feelings when my urge is to kill and kill again. Unless you'd rather freeze to death in the coming blizzard, I'd suggest for you to choose now if you wish to stay, be a mate, or .. go."

"I can survive the blizzard. I am capable in ways you can't imagine," his voice full of confidence and the tone challenging. "Then leave," was all she said. Of which he stood up, and began dresing, preparing himself to walk out and leave her behind - If she was not strong enough to take him, then so be it - he thought. Little knowing that she acted like she did for a totally different reason, long gone had she given up on trying to keep a mate after Fights had honorably fallen in Battle, and she wasn't going to prevent the kin from leaving if that was what he wished to do. She just hoped that she wouldn't find him like an ice pillar caught in the snowstorm that she knew was well on it's way if it wasn't already here.

Without looking back to her, he entered the small passage and brushed aside the small conifer, thus entering the chilled night outside. The storm indeed was on it's way as the wind slowly picked up and the first snowflakes began whirling in the air. It wouldn't take more than a few seconds before the air was white with the raging winterstorm outdoors. She curled up in a ball on the furs of the bed, listening to his steps and the howl of the wind.

By protecting himself from the rage of the snowstorm, Ken used his Gifts and created a shield of flames by the power of his Will. Slowly he made his way through the blasted weather towards where he had met her not so many hours before, without being touched by any flake of snow, nor pushed away by sudden gusts of staggering winds. She gave him about twenty minutes or so of getting ahead of her whilst the storm seemed to pick up it's intensity, breaking tree limbs like easy-snapped twigs.

The trail of where he trod was beyond obvious, and she followed it in her wolvenform, paws treading the path that cut through paws as the snowlayer quickly turned to sharp ice in the winds. The tracks lead downwards the hill where she unfortunately lost footing and went sliding all the way down, landing into a great snowdrift at the bottom. The thick wintercoat of her fur keeping the chill out and she shook herself free the best she could, plunging through the snow, gaining distance upon the kin and kept a wreary eye upon him, in case he might need help.

In the distance she could see a light from the flames illuminating him in the staggering weather, it helped him a little but not by much, it seemed to be weakening and she gathered strength to continue tracking him, knowing it was wiser to watch over him as many dangers could appear in such a blizzard. Ken paused further ahead, the pulsing through the snow was tiring and he rested against a rock that blackened after his touch. A few minutes he rested and pulled back from the rock that now was a red hot stone, a few disadvantages his Gifts seemed to have but right now that didn't worry him, he had to find the place he had been searching for earlier - the fallen Caern.

Disgruntled the wolf had to pause due to his rest and trampled the ground so her paws wouldn't get clogged with ice. She snorted snow when she got a face full of the white stuff and kept still a wreary eye on him a few yards behind him.He tramped on, his feet following an ancient path of their own, though he was unaware of it. To a place that fell long time ago, when the Wyrm comers came and overthrew not just th native tribes but also the other shifters. It was lost for it's secrets of entry that could not by pierced, by a Garou. Yet, Ken moved onwards in a pattern through the snow, moving from place to place and as he did, the path of him and his follower slowly became more than one that walked in the realm of the spirit.

She sensed that something was.. different.. here, but she wasn't certain of what and now kept a wreary eye on the shadows in the whirling snowflakes around them, maintaining a closer distance upon him. He would turn if he sensed her, she hadn't mean to turn him away but she went silent on certain things if they were taken up as they were back in her lair.

The real world gave way to the spirit. The flickering flames around him made the shadows jump. Once might of been strong enough to drive off intruders but now, weakened and alone they do little more than give a momentary start. Ken licked his lips and considereds as he looked about. He headed to a clearing that though she knows her territory, umbral and realm, didn't exist. His own flame is extingushed as he aproached the clearing. He walked forward, obsession making him blind to everything about him. Lit with a soft radiance he looked about and moved to an altarstone. Brushing aside the snow from the markings, Ken knelt before it, the light fading and focusing about him and the shadows colasescing, there is a sense of watching.

Pushing the old hurt aside the wolf plodded after him, paws crunching into the snow, caring little if she made her presence known to him or not, maybe he knew that she had been following him, an ahroun with troubles of her own, whyelse would she be living alone away from the others - she thought but buried it in the snow somewheres. She knew the importance of his quest, she let him do what he needed to do. Always had the respect for the theurges, and this one.. even though he was not a shifter, he had something about himself. And she plunged through the deep snow to settle down to watch. and keep watch over the chosen one whilst he read the surface and laid his hands in the indentations of the stone, cursing under his breath as he miskeyed it a few times and got himself pricked but fortunately for him the poison seemed to be long gone and didn't have any effect upon him.

There was a grind of stone grating against another and the top of the old altar slowly slid aside, but not enough. Ken used his strength to push it away and plunged his arms into the murky depths of the altar. His body wracking in convulsions as if in agony and the light that he had willed forward suddenly snuffs out, letting the shadows approach towards him, a sentience of cold malice in the air now. Low, a rumble of a snarl enveloped from the wells of her throat, not late in noticing the sudden turn of the place. Ears flattened back along the roughed fur and she readied herself for action to come, to protect the kinfolk.

Ken was lost in the rapture of pain with four of the shadows moving towards him whilst another four moved towards her. They moved with no footsteps, their shadowy fingers reaching to strike, not her body, but her heart. Their attack one of dispair. Eyes intent, she noted the movement, and spun in a wide circle snarling to stay at bay from the eerie spectres. They screamed with unholy hate as they lunged for her, their shadowy talons chilling flesh at the touch. Fear mingled with rage running through her blood and she shifted into her near ninefoot war form, lashing out claws at the darkened shadows whilst roaring in anger in return. No way was she going to let them have her again.

They flit back and forth her claws tearing whisps of their shadow stuff to dissipate in the light. Seeking to encircle her and attack her from her blind spots, their evil red eyes stared at her with a manifest of hatred, talons leaving no touch upon her body but a trembling muscle and a sad heart. A wail errupted from the depths of her gut, refusing to be ensaddened again, she did her ten years or so of such, whirling around in attempt to shred the shadows with talons.

A sudden erruption and a sheet of flame rips with fury through the glade the shades screaming at it's touch. That and her claws was enough for them as they flee, falling back into the darkness about the glade. With a surprised growl she did turn to see where the sudden flame came from to see Ken that was leaning against the altarstone. He looked wreary. Three of the shadows were clustering about him, driven back to bay for the moment but surged back and forth with hungry, hateful eyes. She eyed the kin who didn't want any help and the shades in the background, knowing that they only had one another to help him through the quest. Falling back on all fours, she made way through the scattered snow towards him, stil in crinos. "we need.. fire."

Upon the growlish words, Ken turned slight to look at her and cried out as a shadow hand passed through his arm. He dodged towards her, calling out in a weary voice, "Protect me!," as he turned to face the three. With nostrils flaring she rose to her full height again, protecting him from the behind, she would have prefered to drop over him.. but was uncertain if he was going to produce that light again. Ready to attack if needed. He fell down to his knees and there was a whirlwind washing over everything, no finite control here. His heart poured into the effort of making it. The raw fire let to lash where it may in wild destructive passion. Flames licking over her as well as the shadows and even lightly Ken.

She flinched when she got singed and growled low, searching the nearby grounds for some old branch before she grabbed something that she could use as a torch and shifted back down to homid. Shivering in the cold until her buckskin tunic she had was wrapped around the stick and dipped into the fire, swinging it out in a wide circle to keep the shades at bay. They circled wearily, but after testing her resolve and still finding it solid they fled after their comrades. Ken remained where he was, breathing heavily whilst trying to stand. She cursed the storm that made her shiver, she cursed the shades that had tried to taint them.. and now she shivered more whilst she stood there half naked, but so damned glad that danger one had been repelled and turned back towards Ken, grappling him in her arms the best she could, "You.. need to rest before going any further, Kin."

Wrearily he glanced up and gave a tired smile, pushing himself to his feet and suddenly pulled her towards him, locking chapped lips to his and kissed her deep and hard. The torch she staked into the deep snow and let her own hands weave deep into his hair, turning the kiss heated and passionate whilst he mouthed her deeply and raked her down her back, hard enough to draw blood, his body pressed to hers in a hungry burning lustful kiss. Heatedly she growled into the kiss, shuddering at the sharp tracks his nails made and ground her halfnaked shivering body to his whilst his scalp got a deal of her own nails.

After slapping her hard on her buckskincovered ass with both his hands, Ken ground his hips into hers, his cock pressed against her whilst he moved closer in to nip and bite her neck hard enough to mark her as he growled. Wantonly she shifted her hands down his sides and halftugged off his jacket, not ripping it - he needed it later, but damned be hell she wanted him - struggling to get his clothes off.Breaking the kiss, he pushed her back some by his hands on her shoulders and gave her a loopy smile. He didn't think she had the strength of will to take him. She might be Get but she lacked their strength and asked. "Need something?"

She eyed him back in a moments silence and suddenly yanked him to the ground beneath her. "You!" He rolled in attempt to pin her under him and growled under his breath to her, "You cant take me!"

Whilst being used to the ice cold snow she didn't flinch when he got her to her back, but she scissored his legs and got him right back onto his back again, driving for a passionate kiss to his lips, hard, like he never felt from her before. A change in her. He cried out, still struggling to fight her off but he mouthed her back as fierce and hard. He wanted this, liked the feeling, his nails ripping down her back. Hands clamped down into his shoulders and she kept him there, hungered mouthing him roughly whilst she fed from the excitement of the brawl and the blood running down her back.

Moving to bite at her throat like an animal, Ken attempted to bite and push her instinctively into submission. His hips grinding against hers with a feral lust of their own, his hands gripping her wrists trying to force her off. Deep she snarled at him, pushing further onto his shoulders and bared her teeth at him, shifting already glabro form, pointy fangs glistening in dominance whilst she matched and ground her hips down powerfully upon his. He snarled back at her, not submitting yet though a hand of his stole down between them, releasing his hard cock and rubbed it against her. He was rock hard with desire for her and went nipping and biting at her. Still fighting her for dominance even as he made ready to fuck her.

Aroused as she was, she still lunged down for his uncovered throat, and bit him pretty hard with a deep growl in her throat. He gasped and moaned briefly in passion. His hands tearing at her pants trying to remove them while his neck pressed aginst her teeth. Struggling, resisting even, he found it more arousing to brawl with the bitch as he used his knife to slash her pants apart, his cock finding her pussy its been aching for almost immediately.

The torch flicked and cast it's well warm light above the two on the white bloodspeckled ground and she groaned halfly in her snarl when she sank down on his rockhard member, claws extended, pinning into his shoulders in a more savage harness than she had him before. His cock takes her tight muscled cunt with a savage thrust, his hips arching into hers as he growled savagely. The knife threateningly runningn its tip across her breasts in hope that she will submit to him whilst he arched and writhed, still in attempt to throw her off even as they couple in brutal feral lust.

He should have known that not even the threat of a blade was going to work on an ahroun, she didn't deterr from it, instead thrusting forward her chest to the sharp edge of his knife she growled her lust into taking the kin as her own and pounded down her hips to his savage cock whilst claws shredded deep into his parkas. Crying out in lust and pain, Ken used the knife upon her breasts, then discarded it and pinched and twisted her nipples instead while savagely smearing them with her hot blood, snarling, "Fuck me my Bitch!," challenging her with his voice and words.

Numb to the chilled winds about them, she snarled and lunged another hungry bite to his throat with a shudder of unkempt passion and increased the pace on his hips, bouncing like oiled lightning on his greased fuckpole, enjoying the challenge of a kin that she thought was someone else to begin with. Meeting her hips, he slammed back, moaning at the bite her teeth which now drew blood as he pressed into them. He gasped at the furious pace as he submitted just a little more letting her control the pace.

The winds bit sharp into her naked flanks, but she didn't care, the heat between them was enough and she savoured his blood and lust, whilst she shredded his parkas more with little care that he might need it later. He cared as little as she and his nails raked down her back and then slapped her ass hard, encouraging her to fuck him harder, savouring the moment, so hard and close to orgasm. She set the pace increasingly faster, slamming back and forth to his fuckpole at an incredible speed, spurred on by their mingled bloodcsents and sheer wanton for the other while she snarled and snapped at his throat still.

He fucked her in an animalistic fury. His hands slapped and raking her ass, for each thrust met by his hips whilst his hungry mouth engaged still in biting at her shoulders, but offering his throat to her when she demanded it. Giving himself to her. Growling at his impending orgasm, his hand moved to tug her ring and rub her clit hard.

Sudden she paused, quivering in the violent ride. Only to return with a more furiated snarl of emotions that she slammed heavier down to his hips through violent ripplings and contractions of her sex that made her rip out into the stormy night a primal impassionated scream. He mingled his cry into hers and fucked her hard as his hot seed explodes into her tight pussy, his nails digging into her ass as he gripped it and helped her to fuck him all the harder. She quivered and she quaked upon him, her claws sinking into the flesh of his shoulders whilst she indeed did fuck him even harder. Crying out in passion and pleasure, he moaned under his breath, "Yes... yes... yours..." She continued a while longer, powerfully milking and draining his cock from his seed.. before she even let up with being brutal.. panting in the whirling storm.. "yes.. mine.. mate of mine.." He pulled her to him and gave her a kiss, hot, passionate yet submissive and sweet at the same time. For he belongs to her. In heart and soul.

Blackie67
Blackie67
26 Followers