Kenya Malindi Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watamu
Watamu
2 Followers

You slid your finger in deeper, feeling her body clench it then relax. You felt around her cunt inside the slick hot walls - feeling her move and slide, moaning softly, wanting more, wanting it deeper. You made her wait and felt her response as she rose above you, both breasts exposed. You took your second finger and placed it at the entrance of her cunt. As her mouth closed over your nipple, you pushed it in and let both fingers glide deeper into her wetness. When you were fully in, you took your thumb and passed its tip softly over the exposed valley of her bum, wet from the juice of her cunt. Her teeth bit your nipple then sucked to take away the sting.

You slid your fingers out of her cunt, then eased them back in. Slow. Really slowly. On each thrust you pressed your thumb against her bum a little harder, feeling her tight resistance relax with the repetition and the warm wetness that coated her cheeks.

Then she pushed you back onto the couch and began to slowly lick your cunt, your clit, your incredible wetness. Your back was arching as you moaned, and you told her you loved her and she licked you and licked you and you began to grunt and moan, deep, primal moans, then quicker squeals and you began to come in the most electric, intense, deep orgasm you had ever felt in your life, you came so hard you squirted juice, wonderful wet juice on her face and she almost came too, her fingers high inside her own cunt, and you collapsed together.

You knelt down before her, panting, your cunt still throbbing, knowing you would come again and again, and spread her legs wide and gently started to lap at her wetness. It was her turn to start moaning, a low, steady keening moan, as you stiffened your tongue and darted kisses at her hard nubbin of a clitoris. You slipped one, then two fingers inside her, probing her wetness, looking for the swollen lump of her G-spot, you found it, found the rough goose flesh of the swollen skin and began to stroke her, gently, softly, and at the same time you slipped two fingers of your other hand inside yourself and were stroking your own G-spot and your own clit and she was moaning now in a constant keening saying fuck I love you I love you I love you fuck me fuck me fuck me I love you oh fuck I'm coming I'm coming and you could barely suck and lick as you came again in a wet gushing stream and she shuddered and bucked and her cunt contracted and heaved and sucked, and you slowly withdrew your fingers and slid up her magnificent body and began to kiss her, deep deep loving erotic kisses as she licked her own juices off your face and both your bodies shuddered over and over again as you came down from your orgasms.

You lay there on the couch by the fire, and it was like no other fuck you had ever had before. The men wanted to clean up as soon as their erections had faded, but she lay with you, stroking you all over, whispering in your ear, telling you how beautiful you were, how much in love she was with you, and you whispered back, all the while stroking her nipples, moving a hand down between her legs and loving her wetness, the creaminess, the soft silkiness, and she nestled her hand between your legs, and began to make gentle circles as you kissed deeply, deeply. You sipped some more wine, then she whispered in your ear, "I want to look at you, I want to admire you and lust after you, sit back on the couch, naked".

And you did, and she moved across the room to the leather arm chair, and lay back, her legs open, her right hand between her legs, her left hand caressing her nipples, and you began to mirror her movements, drawing slow circles across your clitoris, then slowly sinking one finger, two fingers, then three fingers deep inside your cunt as she did the same, and it was like watching the most erotic movie ever made, your wonderful naked lover masturbating while you masturbated, her hips moving in a new rhythm as her movements became more urgent and you began to move your hips as well, little thrusts, and she said please please I want you to lick me and fuck me.

You stumbled across the lounge, and whispered I want you to kneel down, so I can lick you from behind and she moaned and said yessss, and she turned and knelt with her arms on the chair and her arse in the air and the magnificent moons of her arse parted and her wetness was glorious and you knelt between her legs and buried your face between her thighs, first flattening your tongue to stroke gently across her clit and the wet lips of her cunt, then you hardened the tip of your tongue and stroked her clit with your thumb and gently penetrated her arse with your tongue and you could feel her arse starting to contract and pucker and you penetrated harder as she consciously relaxed her sphincter muscle and then the tip of your tongue was just inside her and her moans became a steady uh uh uh uh uh and you slipped two fingers inside her cunt and found her G spot and just two small rubs and she orgasmed a huge, heaving orgasm, and as she came your fingers plunged deep inside your own cunt and you orgasmed as well, moaning and keening and you slid up her body and she was crying tears streaming down her face and you licked her saltiness and she said fuck fuck I'm crying from sheer joy and love and love oh I love you my darling love and you kissed and cuddled and held each other's naked bodies, breast to breast, legs wrapped around each other, your cunt juices mixing and mingling and slowly drifted off to sleep in front of the fire.

The end

Watamu
Watamu
2 Followers
12