Keon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,236 Followers

I watched as he removed his shirt; he was in spectacular shape; not an ounce of fat on his belly; his arms were as big as my thighs. My eyes couldn't help themselves: they drifted downward to gaze at the huge bulge in his pants. Caning me had obviously excited him.

I found myself wanting to see what was in his pants that created such a large tent.

When he pushed his shorts and slacks to the floor I gasped in astonishment: his hard, black cock had to be at least ten-inches long and four-inches in diameter. It took my breath away. I understood why Keon had forbidden him from fucking me.

He saw the look on my face and smiled as he climbed on the bed and lay on top of me. His weight was suffocating; I was pinned beneath him unable to move.

He gazed into my eyes and I thought I detected tenderness before he lowered his head and kissed me full on my mouth. His lips were large and thick. He darted his tongue into my mouth and I shivered. His serpent-like tongue dwarfed my own as it touched the back of my mouth.

Not wanting to displease him, I threw my arms around his huge shoulders and kissed him back; my tongue licking at his. It was the most intimate kiss I'd ever known. To my amazement, I felt my penis begin to harden.

He broke the kiss and looked down at me and said, "YOU MY GIRLFRIEND...."

The next two-hours were spent with him teaching me how to kiss his fat lips; how to use my tongue on his; and when I mastered that he had me kneel between his massive thighs and taught me how to pleasure his gigantic manhood with my lips and tongue and hands.

All the while my own cock betrayed me one more time by trembling and twitching as my balls ached for relief.

This isn't so bad afterall, I thought to myself. My head was swimming with lust and desire.

I quickly frowned and wondered: What the hell is wrong with me? A complete stranger was forcing me to perform sex acts on him and I was enjoying it?

When he finally ejaculated in my mouth there was so much spunk I couldn't swallow it all. Thick strands of semen leaked from the corners of my mouth down my chin. I was afraid he would punish me again.

Instead, when I fearfully looked up at him I saw a small, satisfied smile cross his face.

"I teach you drink all cum...." For the first time, when he spoke, he didn't shout at me. I even thought I detected a hint of caring.

I was hoping his orgasm would end my ordeal, but I was wrong.

He ordered me to "LICK BALLS."

His balls were the size of large plums; his scrotum felt like it weighed ten pounds. I caressed, kissed, licked and sucked on his balls. I followed his every instruction.

Finally, he pulled his legs back and said: "LICK ASSHOLE."

His taint wasn't all-together unpleasant. My tongue was inside his asshole a long time when he had me use my hands on his cock. I massaged his monster-cock to erection while I ate his ass.

My own cock pulsated and throbbed. I enjoyed tongue-fucking his asshole and the feel of his enormous cock growing hard in my hands.

He was forcing me into the utter depths of depravity and all I could think of was how much I wanted to cum; how much his manly aroma and taste completely permeated my very being.

I loved being his slut—obeying his every command.

I was now on my back, he was straddling my chest. I stroked his shaft and licked the head of his cock. I was now able to get most of his cockhead in my mouth. I licked and sucked with vigor.

When he discharged in my mouth and I swallowed all his cum, I had never felt more proud of myself in my entire life. That was the moment I knew my life had changed forever.

That was when I accepted and embraced my role as a submissive cockboy—it absolutely thrilled me to be able to make a man's cock hard and work his lust and desire to a fever-pitch until he was shaking and trembling then make him shoot loads and loads of hot cum wherever he wanted; in my mouth—my ass—on my face—wherever he wanted.

I was thrilled that men found me attractive; that they desired me, and wanted to use me to satisfy their lust.

After Makbar's explosive orgasm, he collapsed to the bed beside me. I hoped he wasn't finished with me yet—I prayed he wouldn't leave me with a throbbing cock and aching balls.

When he regained his composure he made me stand at the end of the bed and bend over with spread legs until my head and shoulders were resting on the bed.

An alarm went off in my head wondering if he was going to try and fuck me. A perverse thrill ran up and down my spine when I thought of his huge cock forcing its way into my asshole.

I heard him open his briefcase and prayed to God he wasn't going to use the bamboo cane on me again. Then suddenly, I felt his hands open my asscheeks wider and an oily finger rub my anus.

He repeatedly oiled his finger and pushed it inside me. I instinctively clenched my sphincter and he pinched my asscheek hard and told to me to "OPEN---RELAX."

He had no ordinary finger. It was longer and thicker than my own cock. He began to slowly finger-fuck my asshole.

He directed me to fuck back onto his finger; he made me rotate my hips like a woman; I soon realized he was teaching me how I should act when a man used me this way.

I totally surrendered and obeyed his every command and suggestion. His finger felt so good as it slid in and out of my asshole that I imagined I really was being fucked by a man.

I felt his hand on my scrotum. He rolled my balls in his fingers. I was in heaven—my balls were going to burst at any moment—I was overjoyed that he was going to allow me to cum.

The second my balls began to contract he gripped my scrotum and pushed my balls back in place. My orgasm was denied. I cried out in frustration.

"NO CUM YET---YOU FUCK FIFTEEN MINUTES."

WTF? OH MY GOD!! I whimpered and groaned but continued thrusting my asshole onto his finger. It felt like an eternity—I frantically wriggled my hips and fucked his finger until I was about to explode, and three more times he denied my orgasm.

I was babbling incoherently when he finally removed his finger and ordered me to sit on the edge of the bed.

To my utter astonishment and disbelief, he knelt between my legs, pushed them back over my head--then plunged his long, thick tongue into my asshole. My body shook and my hips bucked wildly but he held me in place as his wonderful tongue lapped and licked the walls of my asshole.

I had never felt anything so incredible; he had me screaming and crying; my head rolled side to side; I was completely out of my mind with lust. Two more times as I was shouting and jerking about on the bed he denied my orgasm.

Suddenly, his tongue left my asshole and his mouth engulfed my entire cock. His thick lips and tongue worked furiously up and down my shaft. I'd never felt anything like that—I was delirious with pleasure.

He worked me to another crescendo and as the cum began boiling in my scrotum yet again, he roughly pushed his finger into my asshole and sucked harder on my cock. My eyes rolled in their sockets.

My screams filled the air. My body violently shook the bed and I flailed about like a fish out of water. His fat tongue lapped at my slit catching my cum as it erupted like a volcano out of my cock. His thick lips squeezed my cock and forced every last drop of cum out of my balls. He had swallowed load after load of my pent-up lust without missing a single drop.

I collapsed on the bed exhausted—my mind in a total euphoric haze. Nothing—NOTHING in my life had ever felt like that. The thousand orgasms I'd had in my life were meaningless and trivial compared to this one. It was THE MOTHER of all orgasms.

When I finally regained total consciousness, I prayed I hadn't been ruined for life—I was certain there was no way in hell an orgasm could ever be that good again.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,236 Followers
12