Kept

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, a quaint gal from Illinois, I invited her to dine with us tomorrow" Lexi gasped as Sasha unbuttoned her blouse and plunged her hand inside to feel her breast. It immediately began to feel hard to Lexi as Sasha expertly played with it.

"Tomorrow, but I had plans..." Sasha began but immediately forgot those plans as Lexi's hands began to raise her skirt and she knew what came next. At the feel of Lexi's hands on her ass she moaned. The hell with any plans, she needed to take this woman to bed and NOW!

She pulled the woman into the bedroom and determinedly stripped her. At no time did Lexi feel Sasha was 'in control' as she just as determinedly stripped her own beautiful body. They knew each other after ten years of playing this dance. They each knew the other's erogenous zones, each other's pleasure points, how to arouse the other the fastest. This first time after weeks apart was going to be hurried but neither of them minded. Hours, days, and weeks apart had given their fertile imaginations plenty of time to imagine what they would do the next time they were together. Now they would act those things out. They knelt together facing each other on the king sized bed. Neither one of them noticed the beautiful decor or the elaborate surroundings. Sasha because she didn't care and Lexi because she was totally fascinated with the beautiful woman before her and couldn't wait to start to make love to her, so she didn't.

First Lexi kissed her deeply to let her know that she had missed her, the kisses in the outer room didn't count at this moment as they knelt naked in front of each other. Lips to lips, breasts to breasts, pussy to pussy they were equal and excited. Loving arms wrapped around each other as they caressed, squeezed, pinched when necessary, gasped, and pleasured each other. Lexi soon kissed her way down Sasha's pointy little stubborn chin and along her neck to her ear which she knew was extra sensitive. She breathed warmly into it causing Sasha to shudder in excitement and anticipation. She licked and sucked gently on the ear as her hands fondled and caressed this beautiful woman.

Sasha wasn't just receiving. Her hands were squeezing the luscious breasts of her extraordinary lover. She kept her captivated and she couldn't wait to hear her cries of ecstasy that she knew that she and she alone wrung from this sexy and confident woman. She couldn't wait to cause her the gushing of wetness that would occur when she plunged her fingers inside of her, twisting, and turning them to bring her the utmost pleasure, going down on her to taste that incredible sweetness that only Lexi had.

They both fell to their sides soon enough so they could pleasure each other. Lexi rolled over on top of Sasha and bore her body to the bed. Sasha didn't mind, she welcomed the feel of Lexi's sexy body against her own. She craved it in fact. She thought about it almost constantly when they were apart. She arched her body slightly to give Lexi the feel of her complete body against her. Sometimes she wished they could somehow be a part of the other it felt so incredibly good to be against the other.

Lexi kissed her way down across Sasha's chest to lightly lick on her sensitive nipples. She drew first one and then the other in her mouth and then tried to squeeze the breasts together to suckle them at the same time. She almost succeeded.

Sasha was feeling Lexi's entire torso with her hands firmly against her lover. Her mouth and lips were kissing her neck, her shoulder, her nape as she wrapped her body around her. Her legs rubbed against Lexi's feeling the warmth of hers against her own, it was so sensual, she was so aroused, she couldn't wait.

Lexi's hand brushed across Sasha's belly lightly, arousing the Russian woman in ways she could only anticipate. Her fingers were the first to find the wetness between the blonde's beautiful legs. The few curls that remained from the blonde's trimming were tickled between her fingers as she played before plunging into that wetness. Sasha's hips involuntarily arched into her hand. Her thumb rubbed Sasha's very erect clit and she heard a satisfying moan for her efforts. She knew Sasha so well that she could only hurry this part for a more satisfying slow love making later, she herself knew she needed this quickly. She plunged inside, her thumb rubbing insistently and Sasha gasped. Her lips traveled across Sasha's stomach as she kissed and tasted. Sasha's hand gripped the back of her head pushing down encouraging her in her descent. Lexi could smell the scent of Sasha's arousal and she wanted to stop to take a look but the impatience Sasha was showing wouldn't allow her to sight see. She tasted instead and what a taste. Her fingers plunged in and out and she gathered the honey on her tongue. Her thumb was not enough for Sasha and she pushed her clit towards Lexi's mouth and she gladly sucked it in. Sasha arched against her mouth. Lexi made it fast and furious for her lover, her moans and cries reached a crescendo so quickly. She thrust deeply and sucked avidly. Sasha didn't wait as she began thrusting against Lexi's mouth, hard. Lexi didn't mind, she needed this, this validated everything they felt for each other, she knew only she could make Sasha feel this way, so quickly. As the orgasm spilled over Lexi could feel the spurts of liquid around her fingers, the muscles contracting, and of course her face being pummeled by Sasha's hips against her face as her clit went in and out of her mouth. Sasha screamed as she reached her peak and Lexi held on to give her the ultimate pleasure she could. It took Sasha a long time to come down from the summit, she had anticipated these feelings for too long and having Lexi there to make them happen, she was going to enjoy them for as long as she could.

There was a point when Lexi realized that Sasha was ready for the next phase in their lovemaking. Lexi hadn't come yet and she intended to as she climbed up Sasha's delicious body stopping only to give her lover a hug. She continued to climb and Sasha's eyes opened up in surprise and then anticipation. Lexi very carefully lowered her pussy to Sasha's lush lips and gasped when her lover opened her mouth wide to capture as much of it as she could in her warm mouth. Sasha licked along it all, drinking in all the juices she could find. Her hands held her lovers buttocks and lovingly squeezed them before one of them reached up to play with the breasts that spilled down her torso and waited to be loved. Lexi gasped again as Sasha rolled her clit on her tongue and sucked it into her warm, no hot, mouth. She knew this wouldn't take long, she had waited too long, she had anticipated too much, to let her body find the release that only this beautiful woman gave it. She might play at being hard to get but she would never deny herself or Sasha the pleasure they were now feeling. Sasha instinctively knew this and Lexi began to grind down on her lover's face. The amount of liquid that was coming out of her body should have drowned the blonde but instead she worked hard at swallowing every drop. Her lips, her chin, and her nose were shimmering with the wet. Her hand cupping her lovers body moved in and a finger was gently inserted in and up. Her other hand was doing wonderful things to Lexi's nipple and breast. She threw her head back to enjoy the feelings they invoked. Her hands were on the back of the headboard to balance her as she ground down. Sasha's pinkie brushed against Lexi's rosebud just threatening to go inside, this tease along with all the other stimulation's had her go over the edge. Her bucking became frenzied. She could have easily broken Sasha's nose or even her jaw in her exuberance but Sasha's loving never stopped, she instinctively knew when to turn slightly to avoid getting hurt as she took her own pleasure in her lover's orgasm.

"Yes" she growled as she ground against the mouth and face. "Yes, Yes, Yes" she screamed with her head thrown back.

Sasha watched what she was doing to her lover. She looked up her body which had developed a fine sheen of sweat. Lexi losing control was a sight to see. Sasha relished each and every moment of it. Only she could do this to her. Only Lexi inspired this in her. The sophisticated and elegant woman was gone and this primeval temptress was all that was left, Sasha considered it better than all her wealth that she had found this amazing and delightful woman to love. It had become her only reason for living, she didn't care about the billions of dollars, pounds, euros, marks, or rubels she had stashed in banks around the world, this woman, this incredible woman was what made it all worth while.

She bucked and she ground, she cried and she trembled. It was only Sasha's loving arms that helped her to the bed that kept her from collapsing totally and slithering off the bed. Her long trip and their intense loving made her suddenly exhausted. Her last discernible memory was Sasha's loving and still wet face saying "go to sleep my darling, I love you" before she was fast asleep in Sasha's arms.

The End ~ for now