Kerbala Clay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

Lining the tip of my cock up to the entrance of her vagina, I gently pushed my rock hard dick into her juicy pussy. She was surprisingly tight for a thirty-something who had given birth, but hey, I'm not complaining about it. She kept encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster, so naturally I obliged by working up a tempo. The whole thing was actually starting to become a blur. She wrapped her legs around me, seemingly squeezing me for every last drop of my seed.

As some point, I'm not exactly sure when, we switched positions. Samira wound up on top of me, eagerly riding my cock. She started to push her womanhood onto my impaling cock, letting me go deeper and deeper into her womb. I rubbed my hands across her body, slowly but gradually bringing them over to her ripe, full breasts. I squeezed them, taking as much pleasure as I could from this attractive, middle aged woman. With all this stimulation, it should come as no surprise that I came again! Hell, I think Samira herself must have climaxed two or three times during our rather vigorous session of love-making.

We were both exhausted after this, but as she lay down beside me, we knew that we each had enough in us for one more go at it. Our bodies were glistening, both of us covered in sweat and dirt. Nonetheless, she knew exactly what I meant. She turned around and lay there, finally giving me a great view of her nice, big ass. I've always been an ass man... and hers was the loveliest one I had seen in a while. I knew that I had to fuck it.

Samira seemed eager to oblige me on that one. Just squeezing her full, round ass was enough to get me hard again. Soon I had the tip of my cock lined up with her ass and began to press myself into her. There was a little resistance at first as she (perhaps unconsciously) tightened her sphincter. But as I gently rubbed her back, she became less tense and allowed me to thrust my cock into her. I was glad that we had fucked as furiously as we did, because our combined sweat and juices provided the only lubrication for her ass fucking.

Something magical happened. As I continued to slam my cock into her bowels, our passion and intensity seemed to blaze to life. The sacred and the profane mixed together. Covered in dust and earth, it clinging to our bodies because of the sweat, I felt so... alive... so connected to the earth itself. As anyone who is familiar with Sufi poetry can attest, there is no separation between the divine and the secular, the sacred and the profane. God is present in every rock, every tree, every drop of water... everything from mountains and rivers to insects and compost is full of the divine.

We continued our passionate love-making, male and female seeming to blur into one another and it was then that I realized the truth in Samira's words. It was a sudden revelation, as if everything just seemed to click in my head. This truly was a holy place; a magical place. Nowhere else in the world could I have come to such an epiphany. But then, every land is Kerbala...

I'm not sure if either of us slept that night. We simply lay there, covered in sweat, dirt and juices. Time and space seemed to be, well irrelevant at that point.

And now that you understand what happened between us that night, you will also understand why I am going back to Iraq. I want to see Samira again, yes, but I also want to preserve the wetlands. I want to spread awareness of it in the west, and get people to wake up before it's all gone. That's the whole reason that I told you all of this in the first place. So if you really want to help the environment, then man up and do your part!

But if you'll excuse me, I have a plane to catch. See you on the other side...

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers
12