Keri & Scott

Story Info
Keri takes Scott in hand...actually, in handcuffs.
7.3k words
4.59
58.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri and Scott were driving back from a movie. Their first date had gone really well, and both were enjoying each other's company. The movie had been horrible, but the theater deserted. They had spent the movie making each other laugh at the cheesy dialogue and action sequences. They had eaten a romantic meal at a nice Italian restaurant before. It was their first date, so neither was expecting much out of the time, but both were enjoying each other's company so much that Keri invited Scott to her house. Keri's parents were rich, and were paying for a large two bedroom house for Keri exclusively. Keri and Scott were both finishing up college at a near by university.

Keri led Scott up to the door, where he paused.

"Come in, have a drink with me." Keri said.

"Are you sure?" Scott said.

"Very." She replied. "I mean, if you want to."

"I do, very much, I just don't want to intrude."

"I'll let you know." She said.

He laughed. He followed her into the dark house and ran into her. She then giggled and flipped a light switch on. They blinked in the bright light as their eyes adjusted themselves.

Keri led Scott to the fridge and opened it. She stared bleakly at the contents and squinted up at him.

"Well? You can have anything you want…" Keri said.

"Well… since I don't really like mustard to drink I think I'll have a beer." Scott said seriously.

"We have more than mustard and beer. We have… two different kinds of mustard. And beer." Keri admitted. "Well, you know us crazy college girls and mustard."

"What?" Scott asked in surprise.

"You know, college girls, mustard… use your imagination." Keri said mischievously.

"It boggles the mind…" He said softly.

"Hehe. I wonder what you're thinking about." Keri asked invitingly.

"Something about college girls and mustard." Scott said. "Use your imagination."

"I've got a very vivid imagination." Keri said with a wide smile.

"You are probably having better luck than me. I couldn't think of anything." Scott said.

"Not anything? I said girls plural. A bunch of girls… and some mustard. Surely Something comes up?" Keri asked.

"I'm not very good at imagining things…" Scott said.

"Most guys would think of a lesbian orgy, and then a bottle of mustard lying somewhere on the floor. That's what I thought of." Keri smiled.

"I guess I'm just not most guys then. Ha. That sounded like a line." Scott laughed at himself.

"It was a good line though. Come sit on the couch with me." Keri grabbed his hand and led him to a long corner couch. He dutifully sat down and she sat down next to him. They both took a drink and then looked at each other.

Keri giggled and Scott laughed as well.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"I don't know." Keri said. "Why did you laugh?"

"Laughter is just contagious." Scott said. "Maybe we are both just stoned and didn't know it."

"Do you get stoned?" Keri asked.

"Not anymore…" Scott trailed off.

"I don't very much." Keri said quickly.

There was an awkward silence.

"I like you Scott; do you want to hang out tonight? I mean like stay over."

"What?" Scott asked.

"Hang out, have fun, nothing serious." Keri said. "I just want to have some fun tonight."

"I would be interested in some fun." Scott said and took another drink of beer. He couldn't believe she was being so forward.

She leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth. He hastily swallowed the beer and it managed to go down the wrong tube because he got so flustered.

He pulled away from her and started coughing. Keri stiffened as he pulled away until she realized what happened. She slapped him on the back, hard, a couple times and he cried out in protest.

"I'll be fine." He said in barely a whisper.

"Did I overwhelm you?" Keri said.

"Went down the wrong tube." He whispered. He coughed away from her, covering his mouth, and cleared his throat.

"All better?" Keri asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that…" He started.

"Don't be. But the thought of kissing you after you coughed somehow doesn't appeal to me." Keri laughed. "Maybe that was why you did it. To keep me away."

"No!" Scott said emphatically. "I'm really sorry. I got overwhelmed, as you said."

Keri grinned at him. She put a hand on his thigh, a few inches past the knee. She squeezed him softly.

"I hope to thoroughly overwhelm you tonight." She said mysteriously and stood up. "I will be back in a little while. Make yourself comfortable ok? Do you need or want anything?" Keri asked.

"No I'm fine. For now." Scott said with a smile.

"Ha." Keri grinned at him. "Don't go anywhere."

Scott watched as she walked out of the room. He took a long drink from his beer and wondered what he had gotten himself into.

She came back a little later. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Miss me?" She asked.

"Of course." He answered glibly.

"Good." She grinned and cupped his face. Her hand stroked his smooth chin and he looked up at her in wonder.

"I like your face. I know this isn't masculine, but it's pretty." Keri said.

"Well. I will take it as a compliment then, as it was intended." Scott laughed. He captured Keri's hand and kissed her palm.

"I like your face as well." He smiled at her.

"Good. Because for tonight, you are stuck with it." Keri grinned at him.

"Not such a bad deal." Scott replied.

"I'm glad you think so... I'll ask you in another few hours and I'll see what you have to say."

"What's going to happen in another few hours?" Scott asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, you just might have gotten sick of me." Keri replied, looking away.

"I don't think I'll have to worry about that." Scott said and squeezed her shoulder.

She looked back at him and flashed him another bright smile.

"We'll see. Do you wanna go in the hot tub?" Keri asked.

"You have a hot tub?" Scott asked.

"Yeah. You should see this place on Friday and Saturday nights; this is where everyone comes to hang out. I'm surprised someone isn't passed out somewhere already." Keri grinned.

"So are you having a party tomorrow night?" Scott asked.

"I never know, but people will probably come over." Keri said.

Scott and Keri were sitting on the couch. They shared a brief moment of silence. Scott took another drink and Keri echoed him. He turned towards her and opened his mouth to speak but got intercepted. Keri had leaned over at the same time and planted her mouth on his.

Scott was startled but didn't pull away. He closed his eyes and tilted her head. He felt Keri's tongue flick along his bottom lip and he opened his mouth slightly. Keri's tongue came in forcefully and he felt his own tongue responding in kind. Keri opened her mouth wider and kissed him noisily. He leaned forward and put a hand on her thigh. Keri's own hand came up and rested on his chest. She rubbed his chest forcefully for a few minutes and he did the same to her thigh. She leaned back and they broke the kiss.

"You're a good kisser too." She said with a smile.

"Um. Thank you. So are you." Scott said.

"So… you don't mind if we go a little farther do you?" Keri said.

"Not at all…" Scott said.

"Come out to the hot tub with me." She said.

"I don't have shorts. Wait. Actually I do, in my car, I have shorts I usually work out it. I can go change into those." Scott said, and made a move to get up. As he stood he noticed Keri staring at his crotch. He turned swiftly away hoping she didn't notice his blush. She was forward and he was excited at what the possibilities held for the rest of the night. His excitement was evident.

He hurried down to his car and grabbed the shorts out of his work out duffle bag in the trunk. He locked his car and went back up to the house. He closed the door behind him and looked around for Keri. He didn't see her, so he made his way to the bathroom to change into his shorts. He noticed down the hall her bedroom door was open and the light was on, so he walked down and peered around the corner. He was presented with Keri, entirely. She wasn't facing him and she was tying a bathing suit top on. He stared for a minute at her figure. She was curvy in all the right places. She was tall and lanky, but sufficiently padded. Her round naked behind arrested his attention. He must have made some noise for she turned around and caught him looking at her.

He quickly turned around in embarrassment and spoke over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I just…" Scott started.

"Oh it's fine; you can get changed in the bathroom if you want." Keri said nonchalantly. "Or you can change in the hall if you really want to." She giggled.

"I'll change in the bathroom. Be right back." He said quickly.

He hurried into the bathroom and pulled off his shoes. His socks followed and then he dropped his pants. He slid off his boxers and pulled up the athletic shorts. He pulled off his t-shirt and glanced at himself in the mirror. He shrugged at his reflection and piled his clothes in a corner. He wasn't sure what to do with them, so he just left them there.

He opened the bathroom door and walked back into the hall. He looked towards Keri's room, but there was no light. He walked back out to the living room and found her sitting on the living room couch. She was in a skimpy two piece bikini and he tried very hard to maintain eye contact.

"Ready?" She asked, she was more open about her appraisal. Her eyes moved from his face down to his chest where her eyes lingered. He felt the heat in his face rising as she stared at his naked torso. He watched as her eyes traveled down, then back up again. She grinned at him.

"How often do you work out?" She asked.

"Usually about five days a week." He said.

"You're better than me. I get out there maybe, maybe, three times a week." Keri said and looked down at her own body. She seemed to shrug and then she stood up.

"It's right out there." She pointed to the glass door separating the house from the backyard. He walked to it and opened the door for her. She grinned at him and nodded her thanks. He closed the door behind him.

They took the cover off the spa and the steam rose up. Keri stuck an experimental hand in the water. She left it there and nodded.

"It feels good. Go ahead and get in, I will grab us towels for when we are done." Keri said.

Scott climbed awkwardly in. It was pretty hot and he let himself sink all the way in, until only his head was out of the water. He waited half a minute and Keri came back out with two thick beach towels. She stared at him for a minute and then turned away. She dropped the two beach towels down a few feet away from the spa.

Keri quickly undid her bathing suit top and tossed it on the floor next to the spa. She climbed in and grinned at Scott, who stared at her open mouthed.

"What?" She gave him an innocent look.

"Sorry." Scott mumbled.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before." She said.

"But… not you." He managed to say.

"Well look. Boob." She stood up. She cupped her breasts and she looked down at her chest. "Nipple. Tits, nipples." She said, and looked across at him.

He was staring at her chest, transfixed.

"It's no different than your balls." She said matter-of-factly.

He forced himself to look up at her, and make eye contact.

"Yeah, but I'm not about to show you those." He said.

"Not yet." Keri said staring at him.

"Not yet?" Scott said in a scared voice.

"Well… if things go a certain way." Keri told him.

"I see." He swallowed.

Keri giggled to herself. She switched seats in the spa. She moved from sitting directly across from him, to sitting in the seat next to him. She reached her arm around his shoulders and let it rest there. He let out a small laugh.

"Isn't this going backwards? I'm supposed to try to get in Your pants, not the other way around." Scott said nervously.

"You think I am trying to get in your pants?" Keri asked.

"I just meant…" He started.

"I know what you meant. Does a forward girl scare you?" Keri asked.

"Sometimes." He admitted.

Keri grinned wide.

"Good." She said. She left her right arm around his shoulders and moved her left arm to his left knee. She rubbed just above his knee and she heard him intake breath sharply.

"Are you scared now?" Keri asked.

"Not scared…a little nervous…" He said.

"Just relax. You don't have to do anything yet…" Keri grinned at him.

She let her left hand move farther down his leg until she ran into the bulge in his shorts. She grinned at him and he looked embarrassed.

"You're excited." She stated.

"Yeah..." He said and looked down.

She brought her hand quickly up out of the water and grabbed his face.

"Look at me." She demanded.

"Sorry." He stammered.

"Don't apologize again." Keri said sternly. "Just keep looking into my eyes."

He did as instructed and stared into her eyes helplessly. She grinned and stared back into his. She kept staring into his eyes as she resituated herself. She half stood up, her chest was now out of the spa water.

He couldn't help himself and glanced down at her exposed chest. She smiled to herself and moved on top of him. She sat on his lap, legs straddling his. He looked up at her.

"You looked at my tits." Keri said.

"I… Yes." Scott said, heat rising on his face.

"I told you to look into my eyes." Keri said in a soft voice.

"I know… I didn't mean…" Scott started.

"Now, I can forgive you. But you have to work harder. It makes it better for me this way Scott." Keri said slowly.

"Oh…Okay" Scott said hesitantly.

"Not good enough Scott…I need you to say it like you mean it." Keri said deceptively.

"I will work harder. I will do as you say." Scott said.

Keri moved forward on his lap. Her pelvis rubbed against Scott's erection and he let out a small gasp. He maintained eye contact with her and she grinned again.

"Say it again Scott…" Keri said. "Say it again for me."

"I will do what you say. Whatever you say." Scott said, more confidently.

"Good boy Scott… good boy…" Keri said.

She moved a little closer. She pushed her hips forward and felt Scott's erection sliding against her pubic area. She let out a small gasp of her own. She gently started rocking back and forth.

Scott kept his eyes locked into hers as she rubbed against him. He moved his hands slowly up to her chest. He looked to her face for signs of permission, but she remained impassive. He brought his hands forward and cupped her chest. His palms pressed against the outside of her breasts and his thumb started gently massaging her hard nipples.

Keri started grinding harder against Scott. He rubbed his thumbs in little circles on the tips of her nipples and she stared intently into his eyes. He leaned forward to kiss her.

"Scott." Keri said. Her voice was harsh.

"Yes?" He replied warily.

"You are getting ahead of yourself." Keri informed him.

"I just wanted to kiss you." Scott said with a grin. "Or..?" His grin slid away.

"Did you not want me to touch you? I thought…" His hands moved away from her chest.

Keri gave a laugh.

"You are confusing me." Scott said angrily.

"That is because you have not yet understood what I am doing." Keri said.

"What are you doing? And is there a list of rules I need to read?" Scott asked impatiently.

"Scott, Scott, Scott… If you don't do something about this attitude of yours…" Keri trailed off.

Scott looked at her. His erection was hard against her slit, if through shorts and a bikini bottom.

"I just… I'm not sure what you expect of me." Scott admitted.

"I just want you to do as I say… no arguing, no elaborating." She whispered.

"So… unless you tell me to touch you, or kiss you, then I can't?" Scott said.

Keri ground her pelvis against him. His erection stretched his shorts out obscenely. Keri started writhing back and forth, his cock being massaged with her gyrations. He closed his eyes and let his hands fall to his sides.

"I can make it good for you Scott…" Keri said softly.

"I will do what you say. I won't argue or attempt anything on my own. I am your slave." He said this last with a grin.

Keri gazed intently into his eyes.

"Say it again. Sit up on the edge of the spa. Now." Keri demanded.

Scott complied. He started to stand up. When he was standing, Keri grabbed his shorts and yanked them down. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it quickly again. His erection was full, and was lingering close to Keri's face, and more importantly, mouth.

"Sit." She said.

Scott sat on the lip of the spa. The seat was wide enough for him to sit comfortably, and he stretched out his hands and took firm handholds. His dick was still at full attention, and Keri had yet to move her eyes away from it. Eventually, she looked up into his eyes. She was still in the spa, only her neck and head above water. She pulled a hand tentatively out of the water and reaching into Scott's lap.

He felt her hand grip his shaft. He stared down and watched as Keri started to move her hand slowly up and down the length.

"How big are you?" Keri asked. "Eight? Eight and a half to nine inches?" She asked in a husky voice.

"I'm uh, not quite eight. Quarter inch short." Scott said.

"It's very impressive." Keri said.

"Thank you I guess." Scott said, embarrassed.

Scott gasped as Keri's hand tightened on his shaft. She was squeezing hard. He felt her other hand move out of the water and caress his balls. Her right hand released his shaft and he let out a breath. She squeezed it again however and grinned widely.

She let go and used her hands to gently spread Scott's leg's wider apart.

She moved her head into his crotch and extended her tongue.

Scott felt Keri's warm tongue make contact with the head of his penis. He stared down at her face, and watched as her mouth slowly closed over the head of his dick. He closed his eyes and moved his head back. Her hand returned to his balls as her mouth massaged his dick. Her lips were tight around his shaft. He felt the tongue caressing the underside of the head of his dick.

Her head continued to bob in his lap for a few minutes. He felt the familiar rush of pleasure and he knew he would orgasm soon.

"I'm going to…" He started.

Keri responded instantly. She moved her head off his dick and he looked down at her in expectation.

"We have to stretch it out Scott." She said coyly. "You will do what I say right?"

"Of course." Scott said. His dick was throbbing and he felt an urgent need for release but Keri moved away to the other side of the spa.

"Do…" Scott started. He stopped his sentence as she raised her eyebrows. He closed his mouth and remained, frustrated, sitting on the edge of the spa. He watched her, and she smiled up at him.

She herself stood up in the spa. He stared at her chest as she rose, and he realized that she had taken her bottoms off as well, when, he couldn't say. She was completely shaved, and her lips looked puffy. He stared at them and let his gaze travel up her body. When it reached her face locked eye contact with her. She smiled at him and sat down on the edge of the spa.

"Do you think I'm pretty Scott?" Keri asked.

"Yes." Scott replied instantly.

"Do you want to fuck me Scott?" She asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"How?" She asked.

"How?... Any way you want. I'm yours remember." Scott said.

"Very good answer Scott." Keri said and her hand moved to cup her breast. Her thumb and forefinger pinched her left nipple and she rolled the hard little nub through her fingers.

"Do you like going down on girls Scott?" She asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Do you want to fuck my ass Scott?" She asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass Scott?"

It made him skip a beat. She continued playing with her nipple and she watched his expression. He opened his mouth and closed it again. Finally, he said quickly.