Kerin - The New Angel Ch. 01

Story Info
How Kerin and I met. Our beginning.
2.3k words
4.35
7.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Kerin and I are very glad that everyone enjoyed our introductory two part story titled "Kerin On The Boardwalk" We are going to shift from our recent adventures and go back in time to when Kerin and I first met. Please enjoy our story from the beginning.

The New Angel

I am a member of a group of Masters and Mistresses. We are not a club in the sense of the word, but a group of people with a common interest in the domination and submission of men and women. We help those interested in the lifestyle and try to encourage all who visit us. We are there to offer advice, answer questions and make them feel welcome. Visitors are treated with respect and welcomed at all times.

Most of the time, visitors come for the art galleries which surround the beautiful garden. The galleries contain art from artists and photographers all over the world. All of the artwork is D/s-BDSM themed and contains everything from elegant and beautiful, abstract, to the darkest pieces of work. The garden itself is centrally located between the galleries and is the main gathering and socializing place for our group. All of the art galleries empty out into the garden by design. It is a beautiful and peaceful place.

I watched as Kerin entered the garden of our group of Masters, Mistresses and submissive men and women. The first thing I noticed about her was her beautiful blue eyes. They were captivating. Then she smiled and said hello to everyone. Her English accent made me melt right there and I couldn't take my eyes off of her for some reason.

She was very shy and nervous. Unbeknown to me, Kerin was about to be inducted into our circle. The Master of Ceremonies announced her arrival and told us the news. She stopped close to me and I took in the sight of her. I smiled at her and offered my encouragement and told her to not be nervous, to just flow with it. She looked at me and smiled and told me thank you. From that very moment, I knew that this woman was special and I wanted to know more about her.

Kerin was ordered into the circle and told to stand next to the fountain. The induction ceremony began. All the Masters and Mistresses stood and all the submissives went to their knees in the nadu position. The Master of Ceremonies announced that Kerin is now being inducted into the group as our newest Angel.

Kerin knelt down in the nadu position as the oath was read and she repeated it. She was asked if she understood and agreed to comply with all the group rules regarding submissives. She nodded her head nervously as she looked at me, I smiled at her and told her with a wink of my eye to relax, she was doing well. She smiled back at me as if she understood.

After she completed her oath and was given her title as an Angel, everyone in the garden applauded and cheered her. The next phase of the ceremony was going to be more challenging. She had to remove her clothes and pose for all the Masters and Mistresses. She was told to rise and disrobe by the Master of Ceremonies.

She rose from her knees and nervously started to remove her dress. She looked at me as she did so. I simply smiled and winked again. She was doing great. She smiled back at me confidently and removed her dress and undergarments. Now she was totally nude and started to approach the posing stage.

As she walked onto the stage, I took notice of her in more detail. She had shiny blond, shoulder length hair topping off her 5 foot, 1 inch beautifully sculpted body. Her natural D-cup breasts bounced slightly as she walked. She has large pink and perfectly round aerolas topped with perfect, medium sized nipples. Her body flowed with curves. Her hips nice and round that curved around forming a perfectly round ass. She had the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen, and it was topped with a tuft of golden blond hair. This woman looked divine to me. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She began to pose for our pleasure. Like a model in a photo shoot, she smiled brightly as she held her beautiful poses. Nothing provocative, just simple and elegant poses showing her true naked beauty. We all applauded her and remarked how beautiful she is, which boosted her confidence more. After a few minutes, other Angels of the group began to undress and pose with her. The first challenging part was over and she smiled in relief. She was accepted into the group but little did she know, she still had to endure her initiation spankings.

I watched her intently the whole time she was posing. Her beauty captured me. The smiles she gave me as I silently encouraged her, her understanding me without me saying a word. I knew I had to talk to her before she left today.

Kerin finished her posing and asked for permission to step down off the stage. I immediately granted her the permission. She smiled and thanked me. I asked her to approach me and she did so without hesitation. She came to me, her eyes looking downwards. She stopped a few feet away. I reached my hand out and placed my fingers under her chin and gently lifted her face to look at me. I smiled and told her "You have done great so far during the ceremony and you are absolutely beautiful. My name is Derrick and I would be honored if you would allow me to be the first Master to give your initiation spanking."

Her eyes immediately showed a look of surprise and a little fear. She said to me in a soft and nervous voice "Thank you for your support Sir Derrick. I felt your encouragement and I am happy that I am pleasing you. I would love for you to give me my first spanking. I would be honored." Her English accent again made me melt.

I took Kerin's hand and led her to a bench in the garden. Everyone watched us as I sat down on the bench and Kerin laid over my knee. I looked at the perfect ass laying on my lap in front of me. I began to rub the soft, pale skin of her buttocks, cupping my hand over them and squeezing them. I announced to everyone but mainly to Kerin, "Kerin my dear, I am honored to be the first one to spank your lovely ass. I will take great pleasure in initiating you to our circle. I would like to hear you say "Thank you Sir" after every stroke of my hand."

I rubbed her ass some more as she replied "Yes Sir Derrick. I am honored to have you initiate me."

I raised my hand and tried to get a look of her facial expression. I could tell her eyes were closed as she was anticipating the first strike. I lowered my hand fast but without any power behind it. My hand struck both her of her ass cheeks in the middle, gently but firmly. The sound of the slap echoed into the garden but was actually more bark than bite. Kerin flinched a little bit as she heard the sound but felt very little pain. After the initial shock she immediately said, "Thank You Sir Derrick!" I raised my hand again, this time I decided to give her a little harder swat on one side. My hand lowered with a little power behind it and made contact with her left buttock. She winced and let out a little scream, more of the surprise of the blow than the actual pain it caused. "Thank you Sir Derrick," she said. I immediately and deliberately raised and lowered my hand and struck her other buttock with the same amount of power and she again let out a little scream and immediately replied, "Thank you Sir Derrick!"

I looked at her reddening cheeks from the two blows. Her ass was turning a slight pink color contrasting her pale skin. I contemplated another hard swat on each side but decided against it as other Masters and Mistresses would be getting their turns. Instead, I gently rubbed her buttocks to help relieve some of the pain my hand had caused. As I was rubbing her ass, I purposely slid my finger down in between her legs and across her pussy. I felt her wetness as my finger slid into her slit. I heard a little moan come from her lips and I smiled. I was enjoying the feel of her soft skin in my hands. I withdrew my finger from her pussy and took a taste of her wetness. The sweetness rolled across my tongue and I smiled as I enjoyed it. I then helped Kerin off my knee and had her stand in front of me. I stood up. "Congratulations on becoming an Angel Kerin. You will now go to all the Masters and Mistresses and receive your spankings from them. When you are done, please return to me."

Kerin went to all the Masters and Mistresses to receive her spankings. I watched as each one gave her three swats. By the time she was done, her ass was a crimson red and was starting to swell. I was sure it was going to be painful for her to sit down. I was a bit worried for her as she approached some of our more sadistic Masters and Mistresses, but they followed with the customary three swats. I felt a bit relieved that they were not harder on her than the rest of us.

She came back to me as I had told her to do. I could see the tears in her eyes but she started to smile as she approached me. I took her into my arms and sat back on the bench pulling her onto my lap. I let her get comfortable. She positioned herself so her legs were on my lap and her ass hanging over the side of my leg. My hand cupped around her ass and I began to rub it. She placed her arms around my neck to help hold herself up. We said nothing to each other for a few long minutes as I rubbed the pain away from her swollen buttocks. She laid her head into my chest and moaned as I gave her aftercare. She thanked me many times. I kissed her forehead and told her everything was going to be okay. I felt her breasts pressing against my body as she moved her head up to my shoulder. Her grip on my neck was tight as she held herself onto me. I kissed her cheek. I was enjoying holding this beautiful woman on my lap as I comforted her.

I held her and rubbed her sore bottom for fifteen minutes. "Feeling better now?" I asked.

"Yes much better Sir. Thank you for all that you have done for me today" she replied. I smiled at her as she looked up while saying that.

"Well this is a big day for you. I am sure you will have more excitement to come in the future" I told her. "Have you been coming here long?"

"No Sir" she replied quietly. "I arrived here a few days ago and really have not seen a whole lot of the place. I have only been in the galleries and a few of the shops around here. Could you show me around sometime Sir?"

"I would love to show you around here. There is a big manor house on the property that you will find interesting. I will take you there tomorrow. For now it is late and I must be taking my leave" I replied as I looked at my watch. I then continued on, "Meet me here at the garden tomorrow morning 8:00 AM sharp. Do not be late. Get yourself a good night's rest."

I put my hand on her knee and squeezed it reassuringly. I lightly kissed her beautiful lips. I then helped her off my lap. I fished a small container of soothing cream from my pocket and told her to turn around. I spread some of the cream on her swollen and red ass cheeks and began to gently rub the cream in. I heard a soft moan exhale from her as the cream began to cool the burning sensations. I then told her to get dressed.

She dressed and thanked everyone in the garden for a lovely time. She told everyone that she is honored to become a member of the group as one of our Beloved Angels. Everyone congratulated her again and bid her farewell for the evening. I took her hand and guided her to the exit.

When we reached the exit I kissed her one last time and said, "8 o'clock tomorrow morning. I will see you then!"

She replied, "Yes Sir. I will be here. Thank you for caring for me Sir Derrick."

I smiled and turned to leave her. Before doing so, I handed her the soothing cream. "Rub some more of this on your ass this evening, it will help relieve the pain." She smiled as she took it and looked down. I placed my hand on her cheek and gently caressed her face.

As I was walking away I was thinking how this woman has affected me today. My emotions were overwhelming. I thought of how I felt while holding her and touching her. How it felt while I was kissing her. My feelings were different with her than from the other women in the group. There was a feeling inside of me that I couldn't explain. I couldn't stop thinking about her for the rest of the evening. The image of her beauty forever imprinted in my mind. Her soft blond hair, her pale skin, her lovely blue eyes and her accent that made me melt. I was falling for her and I couldn't deny it even if I tried.

Tomorrow morning can not arrive fast enough.