Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 02

Story Info
Kerina's continuing saga.
1.4k words
3.92
144.3k
18

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 1 of this story our Heroine was cruelly taken advantage of and left to be humiliated. Unfortunately Kerina's 18th birthday is not going to get any better for her.

*

Kerina stood breathing deeply at the door to her dorm room. She felt around her absentmindedly for the key. She couldn't believe what had happened to her. A quiet hard working girl like her, only at University for a few weeks and everything going so well, and then she had been looking forward to today when she turned 18, and she no longer felt like a silly little girl among all these older kids. Now suddenly, she had been exposed in the library, her underwear was missing some how and then she had been ejected from the library with her blouse still open! Kerina couldn't believe what she had suffered in the last hour. She desperately wanted to crawl into her bed and hide.

Suddenly Kerina felt her heart drop. The key wasn't in her skirt pockets or in the little pocket in her blouse. Kerina looked around desperately before it dawned on her. Her keys and purse were probably still in her bag, and they were going to be in the front office, tomorrow!. Kerina knocked on her door hoping Lisa might be in, but then she remembered that Lisa was out for the day on a trip to some museum for her Art Project.

Taking some deep breaths, Kerina smoothed her skirt down, you couldn't really tell she had nothing underneath, but her blouse was a little tight and with the top button missing it was showing a little more cleavage than she was used to. She had four buttons left on the blouse.

"Come on Kerina, get it together. No one knows what happened, you just have to keep going like you have ever since you arrived here," she told herself. "Think you can figure this out." She told herself, willing herself to think of a solution. Suddenly it came to her -- the security office! The Librarian would have to send her stuff to the Security Office for safe keeping until tomorrow. Well she wasn't actually certain about this, but if it wasn't sent there, then at least they must surely know where to.

Feeling more prepared, Kerina stepped out and walked out of the dorm and across the campus to the security office.

Walking into the little security office, Kerina felt a little more confident as she saw Darren, the 30 year old married security guard was on duty. He had been the first person she had talked to after she had been assaulted in the cafeteria and he had been very understanding.

"Hello Darren," Kerina said to Darren.

"Well, Kerina, what a pleasure. How are you?"

"I am good thank you. How are you?"

"Busy, busy, lots of paper work. But what brings you here? I hope there hasn't been another incident," Darren asked concerned.

"Oh no, nothing like that," said Kerina blushing a little,"I just left my bag at the library. I spoke to the Librarian and she said they were already sent on and I was wondering if you know where they would go to?"

Darren looked in the big box on the floor next to him, "Well it should be here, but the box is empty. Perhaps it is still on it's way. We should ask the Librarian who was bringing your bag over," suggested Darren.

"Oh, well I have class now anyway, so maybe I will just check back in after class. Perhaps it will be here by then? Well, uh see you then" Kerina called out worried as she left.

Chapter 4 -- Class

Kerina walked out of the security office and stood wondering what to do for a minute, and then she decided that as she couldn't hide out at the library, and she couldn't get back into her dorm yet, she might as well really go to her next class. She had no books or anything but perhaps someone would lend her paper to take some notes.

Kerina walked off to the class, still feeling out of sorts. She headed towards the block her class was in when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Kerina whirled around, still shaken from everything that had happened, only to see Jack' smiling face.

"Hi Kerina...oh sorry did I surprise you?" Jack asked looking worried

"Oh...oh it's you. Uh yeah, I was thinking of something else," Kerina said feeling silly.

"Oh sorry, sorry about that," Jack said looking apologetic, "I suppose it is too late to do some study together now? I helped my friend for a little while but we couldn't do much because our other friend didn't turn up, and he has the truck."

"Uh, yeah I have to go to my next class sorry," Kerina said looking down nervously.

"Oh, that's ok, maybe we can do it later," said Jack.

Kerina looked down faintly blushing as her mind wandered and she realised she was standing there with no underwear in front of him and he was talking about 'doing it later'. She frowned and chided herself for her wandering thoughts.

"Are you ok Kerina?" asked Jack worried. "You look upset."

"What, oh no, no I was just thinking; about class...I have to go there now"

"Well, ok but let me walk you, I am worried about you. Did something happen?"

"No! I mean no, nothing. I am just feeling a little hot," Kerina said continuing to walk.

Jack fell into step beside her, "Are you sure, maybe you need a lay down, class doesn't start for another fifteen minutes."

"No, no I will be fine," Kerina said a little firmer, feeling a headache coming on," I need to revise my notes anyway."

"Ok, well at least let me get you a bottle of water," Jack said as they passed a vending machine in the hall," you definitely need the water."

"Uh sure ok, I will be in the room up here, B13," Kerina said hurrying off.

Jack took out some coins and put them in the machine. As Kerina turned into the room he pushed the refund lever and retrieved his coins. Jack took a bottle out of his pack, shook it and looked at it closely. Satisfied he walked after Kerina into the room.

Kerina looked up gratefully as Jack entered. She wasn't feeling well and was looking forward to the water. Jack passed her the bottle and watched her take some large mouthfuls.

"I hope you feel better Kerina," Jack said checking his watch," Oh shoot, I better take off; I have to get to my next class. Will you be ok?"

"Yes, yes off you go," said Kerina, "Thank you for the water, I was thirsty."

With a last concerned look Jack walked quickly out. He gets to the end of the hall and waits a few minutes. He feels nervous anticipation, if anyone else gets here early he will have to abort the plan and people will think Kerina has fallen asleep or maybe she is on drugs.

The three minutes seem to drag on for an eternity, but no one else comes past and Jack heads back, he looks cautiously into the room and sees Kerina slumped forward, unmoving on her desk.

Jack walks in and prods her, but she doesn't move, so he moves quickly to carry out his next plan. He leans Kerina back and pulls off a couple more buttons from her blouse, leaving only the 3 bottom ones. Jack chuckles at the almost obscene cleavage precious little Kerina is now displaying. He then moves to the next part of his plan. He isn't sure how this will go, but thought it would be interesting anyway. Jack lifts up Kerina's skirt and he feels his cock jump as he sees Kerina naked from the waist down. Resisting the urge just to fuck her still, Jack unzips his pants and puts his cock head up close to her pussy. He then releases his bladder and starts peeing on Kerina. All over her neatly trimmed pussy it splashes, running down her thighs, soaking her skirt, the bottom of her blouse and some even runs into her sandals.

Jack lets the skirt fall back into place, and leans Kerina forward again onto the desk. He grabs a few loose condoms which have Kerina's full name, Kerina April Smith, printed on the wrappers and drops them in the pocket of her blouse. Then, grabbing the bottle of water, Jack turns and takes off for class, not wanting to be late.

To be continued...