Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get worse for Kerina.
2.3k words
4.01
124.3k
12

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story involves the unfair and unfortunate humiliation and vilification of a innocent young lass, by a mean guy who, while he has been hired to do the work, takes to it a bit too well, thinking of unpleasant episodes for little Kerina. If this doesn't sound like your cup of tea, or online story even, please stop reading now, as I have no wish to offend you. I appreciate the comments, both positive and negative and look forward to any others you wish to honour me with.)

(I should also mention that all the content of this saga is fictional. This is my first attempt at writing these stories and while I have do have a direction to go with this story, any suggestions or ideas you wish to send me would be greatly appreciated. I am definitely willing to change course if another idea takes my fancy.)

In Chapter 2 the villainous Jack struck again, leaving our sweet Kerina in another situation not of her making. The story continues as she tries to extricate herself from these perplexing predicaments.

*

Chapter 5 -- Haley Helps Out

Groaning, Kerina wiped her eyes and sat up, from the slumped position she was in over the desk. Bleary eyed, she focused on the person gently shaking her shoulders.

"Kerina? Kerina? Are you okay?" asked a worried voice.

Kerina recognised the girl shaking her as Haley, one of the few friends she has made since coming here. She met Haley through the University Church group she has been going to. Haley is a very pretty tanned girl, with big brown eyes and a pretty face, 5'5 with long brown hair and fit and slim. Her breasts, however, are out of proportion with her delicate frame, jutting almost obscenely from her sweet little body, Haley's breasts, and the attention they got her, had long been a source of embarrassment to her. Haley was standing next to Kerina, wearing a nice knee length pink skirt, with a sensible white blouse and shoes and socks.

Sniffing a few times, still feeling dazed, Kerina reaches up, "Ohh, what is it?"

"Are you ok Kerina? You look so tired and, uh something smells," Haley asks worriedly.

Kerina looks down and blushes as she sees her blouse open so wide the first button that is done up is below her breasts. Then she makes a face as she smells the acrid stink of urine.

"Ewww what is that?" says Kerina, starting to feel a little nauseous from the smell, making a disgusted face and pushing the chair she is sitting on away from the desk a bit.

Haley and Kerina look down further and both see the puddle on the floor underneath Kerina at the same time. Haley's mouth opens in shock and Kerina's face went white as they both realise what has happened.

"Oh no I wet myself...I, I must have fallen asleep oh no." Kerina whimpers terrified.

Rising to the occasion quickly, Haley decides getting her friend out of the classroom first is the most important thing. "Well, quick we better get you to the girls toilets before anyone gets here," Haley suggests, taking a couple of steps away, wrinkling her nose a little.

Uncertainly Kerina stands and tries to take a few steps, but she feels unaccountably dizzy and almost trips. Haley grabs her elbow, helping her to balance. Haley starts to guide Kerina to the door, when a group of three guys walk into the room, joking and laughing. They stop slowly as one sees the dishevelled state Kerina is in, and particularly the deep flash of cleavage she is offering. Quickly elbowing one another, all three are quickly staring unabashed at Kerina's bare skin, and Haley quickly ushers Kerina out the door, a little trail of urine splattering on the floor as she guides Kerina out.

They quickly make it to the nearby girls toilet block, and they are both relieved to find it empty as they walk in. Kerina mumbles a stream of apologies and excuses, that she doesn't know how any of this happened.

"Look it is ok Kerina," said Haley reassuringly, although she is thinking it all a bit strange, and is wondering why Kerina is still acting a bit groggy, "We will get you cleaned up, no one will even know what happened."

Kerina looks hopefully at Haley for a moment, but the smell of her clothes hit her again, and her face falls in dismay.

"But what will I do about my clothes? They stink!" Kerina asks almost crying.

Hayley stands there thinking for about 30 seconds, while Kerina stands waiting shivering, feeling gross. Haley is determined to think of a way out of this for her friend, unfortunately Haley is not the brightest person in a pressure situation. But she is definitely motivated to succeed.

"Well, let's see," said Haley thinking, "How about we just rinse them out in the sink here?"

"Then they will be wet"

"Okay that's true, that's true. Don't worry, I can work it out.

Haley concentrates for another minute. Voices are now becoming audible as people are walking along the hall, and classes are soon due to begin.

Suddenly a light crosses Haley's face, "Well I know. We can just tell people the sprinklers came on when you were walking across the oval. Everyone knows the timers on them are no good and it happens all the time," said Haley happy with her explanation.

"Yeah, but isn't it weird that just my clothes are wet? Or do you think they will drip enough I will look all wet?"

"No, no good point. That's okay, we just wet your head and hair, and everything is fixed." Haley says excited, almost applauding herself. "Now, first you need to get the skirt and blouse off so we can put them under the tap," Haley says moving forward to start undoing Kerina's blouse. Kerina blushes as her breasts are uncovered in public for the second time on her birthday.

"U-undo them...but people might walk in," Kerina says looking nervously at the door, hearing the occasional voice passing the toilets door now.

"Okay, well go into a toilet stall and pass the skirt and blouse out and I will wash them for you," offered Haley, pleased with her brilliant plan.

"Well, OK," Kerina says, still not comfortable but with little other choice she walks into the stall. She knows I have no bra on, but at least Haley won't realise I have no panties on this way this way Kerina thinks.

Kerina undid the zipper on the side of her skirt and pulled it down over her hips, and let it fall to her ankles. Then with a shrug, her already open blouse is in her hands. She quickly picks up her skirt and the stands there in only her sandals holding her skirt and blouse. Taking a deep breath, Kerina nervously opened the door a fraction poking her hand holding the clothes out of the door.

"Here they are Haley," Kerina says weakly.

The clothes slip from her hand and Kerina steps back, closing and locking the stall door. She takes a deep breath, willing herself to be calm as she stands nude in the stall, feeling foolish, pert breasts, trimmed pussy and smooth skin all bare. She feels so helpless wearing only her damp sandals.

Outside Kerina hears the tap turn on, as Haley turns starts washing Kerina's blouse and skirt.

"Don't worry Kerina, we'll fix this up, no one will ever know," Haley calls out, trying sounding cheerful and positive.

Chapter 6 -- Stuck

What feels like an eternity for the normally modest teen, but is just couple of minutes pass before the taps turn off. Kerina stands there shivering slightly, wondering uncertainly if she should sit on the toilet.

Haley washes the clothing diligently, but is taken aback when she sees the handful of condoms, and all with Kerina's full name on them. She is stunned by these, but keeps going, deciding to deal with hem later after this has all finished. Haley stuffs them back in the blouse pocket when she finishes.

"I am just laying these on the bench to drip dry a little, "Haley calls out," I just quickly soaked them to get the um, the urine out. They aren't going to dry properly for ages though, so now we need to wet your hair and head."

"Okay, uh how will we do that?" Kerina asks worried.

"Well, ideally the taps out here would be best, but there isn't much room. Wha do you think?"

"Uhm, I don't think that is the best idea, Kerina says blushing at the thought of walking out there naked..

"Well, I cant see how else, unless you stick your head in the toilet and I flush it maybe?' suggests Haley uncertainly.

"That is gross!" Kerina complains

"Not really, because these toilets only got cleaned 30 minutes ago, and no one uses this block much anyway," rationalises Haley, trying to be patient with her friend.

"N-no, I can't do it." Kerina says weakly, unable to think of putting her head down the toilet. "Okay, I will come out there, but we have to make sure no one walks in.'

"Well come out Kerry, It should be okay now, I think everyone is in class." Haley says reassuringly.

The latch clicks, echoing unnaturally loudly in the quiet room. Kerina unlocks the door lets it swing in, revealing a very embarrassed Kerina standing in the toilet stall stark naked but for her sandals. Her breasts firm and pert, her neatly trimmed blonde pussy and flat tummy displayed.

"Oh my goodness, where are your panties?" Haley asks shocked looking at Kerina wide eyed.

"I, I don't have any on," Kerina said blushing, her hands trying to cover her crotch and her breasts.

"I-I can see that," a surprised Haley exclaims, "but why don't you have any? Didn't you wear any today?'

"No, I mean yes, of course I wore underwear this morning. It just got uhmmm...lost is all" she replies looking at the floor feeling stupid.

"You lost your underwear?" Haley asks incredulous.

"No...I mean well yeah I think so. Look it is a long story, please just help me now" Kerina pleads blushing red.

Haley looks annoyed, but she relents, wanting to help out her obviously distressed friend.

"Okay, okay, just come out here, over to these taps." Haley instructs, confidently guiding Kerina to the basins.

Padding barefooted across the tiled floor, Kerina is feeling very vulnerable. She lets Haley guide her to the basin, scarcely able to comprehend how this morning she woke feeling confident and happy, and had been thinking about what clothes to wear (Hoping to run into Mark Barker, a hot guy in Church Group. Of course, she doesn't have time for a boyfriend, but she liked to be noticed sometimes. She had been feeling kind of frumpy since coming to uni.)

Haley guides Kerina's head into the sink, but discovers it is not quite deep enough. She turns Kerina's head sideways and it just goes under the tap, although Kerina is in quite a contorted position, basically bent over the basin, head in the sink, forcing her ass up a bit in the air. Blushing at the display, Haley quickly turns on the tap, wanting to finish this quickly. Realising that only half her head is getting wet this way, Haley slides Kerina's head out.

"I just need to turn your head over so your head gets wet evenly, then we are done." Haley reassures a waterlogged and wide eyed Kerina.

However, as Haley pushes Kerina's head under for a second time, and turns n the tap, the door bangs open and two girls come in chatting. They stopped shocked at the weird spectacle before them.

"What the hell are you two doing?" one of them asks.

Hearing the voices, Kerina freaks out and tries to get out, but in her panic she wedges her head in more firmly, Haley, tries calming Kerina while at the same time trying to explain things to the girls, but not really making much sense.

Meanwhile, in a blind panic, Kerina thrashes around nude, head stuck under the tap, grasping while Haley is half turned to the girls, Kerina's hands hook on Haley's skirt and with her frantic flailing, it is pulled straight down to her ankles, revealing Haley's pink panties to the girls.

"Oh my gawd," one of the girls drawls, "are they lesbians?"

Haley blushes, momentarily abandoning her thrashing friend to reach down for her skirt, but Kerina's still flailing hands catch in the front of Hayley's blouse, pulling it roughly, straining the buttons.

"Uh, Kerina let go, please, you are going to tear it," Haley pleads, pushing Kerina away. Kerina is terrified and is straining pulling at the cloth whimpering at her stuck head, groaning like an animal. Haley squeals and pulls away, but her feet tangle in her skirt and she stumbles to her knees.

The girls burst out laughing at this bizarre behaviour and it is too much for Haley. Ashamed at what has occurred she pulls her skirt up and runs out, holding it around her sobbing in humiliation.

'Haley? Haley help please," a terrified Kerina calls out.

"Your girlfriend has left you girl." A voice informs her, "we will go and get a teacher to help you."

"P-please don't. Can't you just help me out?" Kerina begs.

"No way, we aren't touching your skanky body." Despite this they giggle as they take a couple of shots on their camera phone then leave to find help.

Kerina stands bent over the basin, head in the sink, wedged painfully under the tap, hair soaked and body bare. Feeling ashamed and helpless, Kerina tries not to cry as she waits for help.

To be continued...