Kerri's Descent Ch. 04

Story Info
Kerri gets down & dirty at frat house.
1.8k words
4.34
105.4k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my outfit in the mirror. Short skirt, a tube top, and heels. I looked like a total slut. Oh well. That's how you were supposed to look when you went to a frat party. Three months of college and I was already corrupted.

My roommate, Jessie, slapped my ass. "Lookin' good," she teased. Jessie and I had developed a "special bond." We were like sisters...sisters who went down on each other and fucked each other with dildos that is.

"Are you excited about tonight?" she asked.

"Jess, I told you, nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen tonight. Me and Matt will probably just fool around. If he's not with some slut, that is."

Matt was a guy from the frat house who I'd given head to. I'd felt so slutty about it, but I guess I had gotten used to the idea.

"Well, I told a bunch of the guys that you were a virgin and needed some deflowering. So they're all rarin' to go, if you know what I mean."

"Jessie!" I was furious. "You told everyone at the frat house that I'm a virgin?"

"Don't worry!" she said. "They all thought it was so hot. They were all fighting about who could fuck you first!"

I sighed. I thought it was sickening how Jessie was talking about sex in such an animalistic way. "Jessie, look, I know I've changed a lot since I started college. I've gotten a lot sluttier, I'll admit it. But I'm not going to have sex with some guy I barely know. That's going too far."

"We'll see about that," she said with a smile. She could be such a know it all sometimes. Unfortunately, she was usually right.

Jessie looked great in her outfit, as usual. She had on very tight jeans, which showed off her nice, round ass, and a shirt that was cut down to her belly button. She finished her makeup and turned to me. "Ready to go?"

We had become regulars at the frat house, going there usually at least once a weekend. I hadn't met too many of the other guys because I'd been so preoccupied with Matt. It wasn't even that I liked him. I just felt like since I had given him a blow job, it would be slutty to not try and date him. I just felt too bad giving head to some guy I didn't know. But Matt had been pretty much ignoring me. He was one of those typical guys who didn't want to commit to anything serious. Jessie was being a loyal friend and didn't try to hook up with any guys as long as I was still single.

We walked right in to the party since all the guys knew who we were anyway. There weren't a lot of people around yet, so Jessie and I got some beer and started dancing together. Of course, that always grabbed lots of attention, especially when we grabbed each other's asses or snuck the occasional kiss. Two guys came over to us almost immediately. I didn't recognize either one of them, but they introduced themselves as Kyle and Zach. Zach started dancing with me, rubbing up against me and trying to put his hands on my ass. I felt really awkward about it. I kept trying to push him away, but he didn't help. Finally I chugged my beer so I would have an excuse to get another one. I pulled Jessie along as we walked to the keg.

"Jessie, let's ditch those guys. Zach's being an asshole."

"Well we can if you want," she said. "But you might be making a mistake...see, I heard that Zach has a HUGE dick."

That's Jessie for you, blunt as ever. I tried to look like I didn't care.

"So what's your point?" I said.

"If you happen to change your mind about the whole virginity thing, he might come in handy..."

My attitude had changed a little by the time we got back. Zach and I danced for a long time, working up a sweat. I lost count of how many beers I drank, but by the time he led me off the dance floor, the room was spinning and my ears were ringing. I felt great.

I motioned to Jessie to tell her to come with us, but she just smiled and waved me on. I felt panicky. I didn't want to go off with Zach alone, there was no telling what might happen. I was afraid I might do what I knew I actually wanted to.

"Do you want to go to my room?" Zach asked.

"Sure," I heard myself say. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

Zach led me up the stairs. He stopped in the middle, kissing me and running his hand up my shirt. He squeezed my tit with one hand, causing me to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He grinned and we continued up the stairs.

When we got to his room, Zach led me straight over to his unmade bed. He immediately began trying to take my shirt off. I raised my arms up to help him. I was embarrassed to be in my underwear in front of a stranger. He started on my pants. Suddenly I snapped back to reality. I couldn't have sex with this guy! I didn't even know him! I had not been raised to be slutty, and I wasn't going to ruin it now. I decided on a plan.

While Zach fumbled with my zipper, I pushed his hands away. He looked at me, confused. "It's your turn," I explained, unzipping his jeans. He smiled. I reached down into his pants and wrapped my hand around the biggest cock I had ever felt. Well, ok, it was only the second cock I had ever felt, but still – it was huge. It was thick and from what I could tell, very long too. I stroked Zach until he began to moan, so I knew I was doing a good job. But suddenly, he surprised me by grabbing my shoulders and turning me over. "I can't wait anymore," he said. "I have to fuck you now."

"Uh, but wait!" I said, trying to buy time. I didn't want to have to reject him to his face. I didn't want to get a reputation for being a prude. "What if I give you head instead? I love giving head...I've been wanting to do it for so long."

He shook his head. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but no. I just have to fuck you. I've never fucked a virgin before. You must be so tight..."

He slipped his fingers into my panties. I instantly got wet. I was ashamed of myself. What was wrong with me? This was so wrong.

I heard Zach taking his pants off and soon he was working on mine. I realized I had gone past the point of no return. Sweet little Kerri was going to lose her virginity, here on a bed in a dirty frat house, with a guy she didn't know. Zach put his cock up to my pussy and poked just a tiny bit in. I moaned. He shifted forward and buried his cock all the way in my virgin pussy. I cried out, not from pain (Jessie had warmed me up with all our vibrator play) but from pleasure. His cock was at least nine inches long. It filled me up all the way. He began to rock back and forth on top of my body. I moaned with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, don't you like that, you little slut?" he asked. "Take it. Take my huge cock." I didn't want to admit it to myself, but lying there drunk, being fucked by this huge cock, I was as happy as I'd ever been. I just wanted to be fucked until I died.

Zach sat up and pulled me up too, picking up my petite body and sitting me down on his cock. HE grabbed me around the waist and pumped me up and down over his cock. He grunted with pleasure each time I came down on him. Suddenly, I heard the door open.

My first instinct was to cover myself, but Zach didn't even seem to notice. He laid me back down and hovered over me, fucking me again, harder this time. The bed rocked.

Suddenly I realized that more than one person had come in the room. There were at least fifteen people, forming a circle around the bed. I was freaked out. What was going on? And why didn't Zach do something?

I heard someone say something softly. Then a few more voices joined in. "Virgin..." they said. Soon they were chanting it in a pattern: "Virgin! Virgin!" I had no idea what was going on. I looked at them and realized they were naked and jerking themselves off. Was this some kind of weird fraternity ritual?

Zach's fucking seemed to get more and more violent. He rammed his huge cock into me, causing my head to smack against the headboard with each thrust. "You like that you little slut?" he asked, and slapped me across the face. I did like it, and I wanted more. I had even forgotten about the fifteen or so other guys jacking off around us.

"Yeah, give me more," I growled, and he fucked me with all his might. He slapped me again, and I cried out. I couldn't take this mix of pain and pleasure...I was going to cum, and so hard.

Zach seemed to be reading my mind. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," he said. He was fucking me fast now, and the other guys were jerking their cocks furiously. Soon I felt Zach stiffen and his hot cum poured into me. It felt so good. All of a sudden I felt something strange on my body, and realized with shock that the other men were cumming on us. Zach continued to shoot the rest of his cum into me as I was drenched from all sides. I licked it up hungrily like the bad little slut I was. I was so horny, being the center of attention like this. I came on Zach's huge cock, moaning and opening my mouth to catch more cum. Finally, all the men were done, and I lay spread out on the bed, my pussy dripping and my body coated with stickiness.

Later I was able to shower myself and then find Jessie. We headed home together. The virgin "ceremony" had just had the most amazing experience of my life, and couldn't wait to tell her. I also couldn't wait to go back to the frat house...