Kerri's Special Day

Story Info
She can't belive she's doing this.
2.2k words
4.24
37.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Kerri thought as she walked into the small waiting room of her gynecologist's office. "Am I crazy?" The thought made her smirk as she closed the door behind her, removed her black leather winter coat and hung it up on the rack with all the other ladies' coats.

And then her mind inevitably went to Him. She found herself remembering what His voice sounded like when He had first presented her with this idea. She remembered the arousal and maybe even a little eagerness that nobody but her would have ever picked up on. She saw His face...those eyes. The only eyes that had ever made her feel completely exposed and scrutinized, no matter what situation she was in, no matter where they were. She thought of His smile. The smile He had given her when she'd agreed to His idea.

"No," she thought as she swooned internally. She wasn't crazy, she was in love. And if He wanted this, if it'd please Him, then she'd happily oblige. Besides, if something pleased Him, it was a good bet that she'd be getting pleasure from it as well.

She had to force herself to halt her internal dialogue as she approached the desk, and gave her name to the receptionist. The woman nodded at her in acknowledgement and then Kerri turned on her heel and walked to the nearest empty chair, her long hair swaying across her shoulders. She felt a little overdressed for this appointment, but He'd wanted her to dress a little sexy. Instead of her usual sweats and sneakers, she'd been instructed to wear her tightest hip hugger jeans and a black, off the shoulder blouse that He loved, and her hair and make up were as perfect as they were when she went to work.

These details, combined with the fact that she was, after all a youthful looking 34 years, with shoulder length red hair, extremely soft and smooth skin, perky B cup breasts with nice small pink nipples, very curvy hips and shapely legs rising up to a beautiful heart shaped ass made her seem even more out of place in this environment, surrounded by housewives and soccer moms in their track pants and perms.

Her mind returned to her inner dialogue as she began to think about the details and how the whole thing had started. She had confessed to Him that these visits actually turned her on and that she had to talk herself down from being too aroused each time. Since she hadn't been in a while, in fact before she belonged to Him, she was now a different person in a different situation. He had trained her in the art of orgasm control and command, and her coping skills in this area were unnaturally strong. He had no doubt that she'd be able to cum if He wanted her to, without the doctor noticing any reactions at all, the wetness in her pussy notwithstanding.

Her mind went to her pussy now. She could feel herself getting really wet at the thoughts swimming in her head. Jamie's face, His voice, and she could never spend too much time thinking about Him without thinking about His hands, strong and powerful, and how they felt on her body, gripping her hips as His cock slammed in and out of her pussy - the pussy that today would be examined so closely and personally. She was nervous, for sure, but it was His pussy and He could put it through whatever He wanted. She was lost in concentration on her wet slit when she felt it. His cell phone in her breast pocket, pressed against her nipple began vibrating and she instinctively gripped her chair as her pussy contracted and she gushed cum onto her thighs. She was to cum instantly every time He called her, no matter what. She pictured Him on the other end of the line, listening to the rings with that wicked smile He had that warmed her heart and opened her legs.

After the phone stopped vibrating, and her orgasm subsided, her butterflies returned as she thought about the rest of His instructions. "Let yourself cum, no matter what. No more holding back. If he can tell, then let him tell." The thought sent shivers down her spine as she now pictured her doctor's face, so close to her pussy as she knew it would be momentarily. She wondered how many times women had cum in that situation and if he'd be used to it, but she knew that Jamie didn't care. She knew this doctor and He trusted her comfort zone so He'd gone ahead and removed her safeguards, surely to find out exactly how she'd handle it and test her coping skills, not to mention her nerve.

"Kerri?" The receptionist called her name. She stood and walked across the room, following the woman down the hall to the exam room, her hips swaying as they always did. He loved her walk and He loved how it was never for His benefit. She smirked as she remembered His words. "You walk like a girl. Thank god."

"Strip below the waist and lie on the table," the woman's impartial voice said as she closed the door and left Kerri alone with her thoughts, the table, and an increasingly wet slit. She stepped out of her black heels, pulled off her socks, which she wouldn't normally bother with here, except that He'd specifically told her to be barefoot for the process so as to add to her vulnerability. She unbuttoned her jeans and bent forward to slide them over her ass and down her legs. She stepped out of them and folded them neatly before putting them on a chair, as He'd taught her to do whenever she presented herself for Him.

Even with the padding, the table seemed hard, cold, and uncomfortable to her as she lay back and focused her eyes on the ceiling. The air in the room was cold on her pussy, which kept her mind focused on it no matter how hard she tried not to.

Once again, she was snapped back to reality as the door opened and the doctor walked in. "Hi, Kerri. Good to see you again" he smiled as he sat down and opened her file.

"You too, thanks for seeing me," she replied, feeling herself starting to blush and her heart beat faster as her nervousness kicked into high gear.

"Any problems, health concerns, etc. that I should know about?" he asked, still not really looking at her as he filled out paperwork.

"No, none at all, I just thought it was time for a check up." She wondered if he could hear the shaking in her voice. He seemed to settle into his paperwork for a bit so she began concentrating on how not to be nervous when she felt it again. Jamie was calling and her pussy clenched immediately. Her eyes closed and she bit down on her lip before she even fully realized what was happening. She felt her hips wanting to move, searching for His cock and it was all she could do to not lift her ass right off the table.

"Okay, let's begin, shall we?" He slid his chair over to park right between her legs as he pulled on the rubber gloves. All she could think about was the timing as she concentrated on keeping her reactions at bay. His fingers slid inside her, about two inches and he began feeling the walls of her pussy. Because she was still riding out her orgasm, she automatically clamped down around his fingers and she could swear she heard him smirk.

He backed up and picked up the speculum clamp from the table beside him and slid it into her opening, adjusting in place. She almost lost her mind as she could feel her cunt held wide open and the increased amount of cold air, now permeating her insides. She began to tremble and her nipples began to harden. She just kept seeing Jamie's face and imagining it was Him between her legs, inches from her pussy.

Now that she was forced wide open, he began probing her again, feeling everything from her labia all the way to her cervix and everything in between. The room was silent except for her heavy breathing and soft murmurs.

And then it happened again. The vibrating phone, this time on her completely hard nipple and before she could do anything, a soft moan escaped her lips. Her hips began moving slightly and her ass clenched.

'Sorry about that," she blurted out to cover the silence and hopefully kill her awkwardness. "My boyfriend jokes that I should have my ankles strapped to something because I'm so fidgety when he touches me there." She was relieved that she didn't refer to Jamie as her Master; that'd be hard to explain to her doctor.

The doctor smirked. "I think that's probably best." He went to a drawer and removed two white Velcro straps and she almost swallowed her tongue. Should she stop this? No. Jamie knew what He was doing and she trusted His instincts with her safety. After all, she had assured Him of her comfort zone with her doctor and that had been good enough for Him, so it should be good enough for her as well.

The doctor strapped her ankles to the stirrups and resumed his exam. She felt his fingers deep inside her, pressing against the top wall of her vagina as she felt it again. Jamie was definitely not making this easy for her at all. She came full force now, her pussy gushing wetness as if she were on her back in His bed. It was all she could do to hold in her reactions and not scream out.

The doctor seemed to smirk again, although she still couldn't be sure as she watched him turn to grab the metal scraper that he used to collect a bacteria sample. He slid the cold hard instrument inside her and began rubbing it against the front wall of her pussy, dangerously close to her g spot and she instinctively began fucking it, the image of Jamie's face and the sensation of that cock she loved so much flooding her mind. After what seemed like forever, he removed the instrument and collected the sample he was looking for. She wondered if he was purposely taking his time as she lay there writhing, but unable to move or close her legs. God, she was soaked. All she could think about at this point was being tied up properly and evaluated by the only set of eyes that really mattered to her and she started to eagerly anticipate the end of this experience, not because it wasn't completely hot and arousing for her, but so she could get back to Him.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, she felt his hands on her ankles and she found herself bracing, being used to Jamie's vice like grip on her ankles, usually forcing her legs wide apart as He fucked her into oblivion.

This time, however, the grip was softer and less purposeful as the doctor untied her ankles and eased her legs down.

"You can go ahead and get dressed. I don't see any problems or concerns. See you next year?" he said and smiled as he stood.

"For sure," she smiled back. Instead of her arousal subsiding now that it was over, all she could think about was what happened next. She dressed hurriedly and rushed out of the office and down to her car.

She just pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street as it hit her again. She screamed out loud and almost had to pull the car over as the vibrating sent shock waves along a seemingly connected wire from her nipple to her clit. She concentrated on not crashing, and not speeding either as she made her way home as methodically as she could manage.

With every wave, and every bump in the road her pussy seemed to get wetter and wetter, and endless supply of cum running from her slit. By the time she pulled into the driveway, she wasn't even sure she could walk as she opened the car door and stepped out.

"Well," she thought, "if I can't walk, I'm going to run," as she bolted from the walk, up the steps and inside the house. Her eyes immediately found Him in the kitchen doing the dishes. Her eyes drank in the familiar territory, His strong jaw line, piercing green eyes, wide shoulder and thick arms. And those hands...she needed them now more than she'd ever remembered needing them before. Even more than the very first time He'd taken her. He was the sexiest man she'd ever known and she'd spent many occasions in the past telling Him that, but this time she was damn sure going to show Him.

"Hey," he smiled cheerfully. "How was your appointment?" She thought she heard Him start to ask another question, but His voice was cut off as she dove on top of Him, knocking them both to the floor, her hands searching frantically for the things she needed the most.