Kerry's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Her first three exhibitionist experiences.
2.2k words
101.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One -----------------

It was Mark, my boyfriend from three years' ago who first started me on the road to being an exhibitionist - he got a real kick out of getting me to flash in public. When we first began dating I was pretty reluctant to even make love with the lights on, but he was so persuasive that our sex life began to take on a more daring angle!

My first real exhibitionist experience came after I'd been seeing Mark for about 18 months. It was a Saturday morning, and we'd made an appointment for an engineer to come round to fix our washing machine which had stopped working a couple of days earlier. Mark had dared me to come down to the kitchen wearing just a towel while the engineer was working; making it seem that I didn't realised he'd arrived.

About ten minutes after the engineer had gone into the kitchen I plucked up the courage to go downstairs. I'd wrapped a medium-sized towel around myself, making sure that it was secured tightly. Even so, it was still pretty short and barely covered my bottom. My large 36D breasts were almost bursting free through the white cotton. I opened the kitchen door. Mark was standing with his back to me and the engineer was kneeling down by the machine. They both looked over towards me. Nervously I said, 'I'm sorry - I didn't hear the door bell. I'll just make a coffee and get out of your way. Does anyone else want one?' They both nodded their heads and I walked over towards the kettle which was on the worktop close to the washing machine.

I turned around to look at Mark; he grinned at me and gave me the 'thumbs up'! As I leant against the worktop, the engineer kept glancing over in my direction. I didn't want to make him self-conscious, so I just carried on talking with them. Eventually the kettle boiled and I poured the hot water over the coffee. As I bent down to get some milk out of the fridge I could feel the towel riding up at the back, exposing about two or three inches of my bottom. I made sure I didn't hurry. The engineer was still kneeling down, so he was at the perfect height for a good look!

Turning to Mark, the engineer asked, ‘Before we have the coffee, could you just help me pull out the washer? I need to check the motor at the back.’ They both began trying to pull the heavy machine out from underneath the worktop. It was squeezed tightly against the cupboards on either side and they were having difficulty getting enough leverage.

Mark suggested, ‘If I pull from the front, Kerry can give us a hand by helping you ‘walk’ the machine out.’ I realised that Mark wanted me to take things a bit further so I took up a position on the opposite side from the engineer. As Mark pulled we began to wriggle the machine from side-to-side. I could feel my towel loosening with the exertion. After we’d pulled the washer out a couple of feet, the knot at the front of my towel began to slip. Mark grunted, ‘Keep going we’re almost there!’ The knot finally gave way and the towel fell to the floor. The engineer gawped at the sight of my naked breasts.

I gasped, ‘Stop! My towel’s fallen off!’ They both stopped pulling, and I bent down to pick up the towel. I re-tied it fairly slowly, making sure that the engineer managed to get one last good look at my nakedness. Red-faced, I mumbled an apology (god knows why!) and made a quick exit out from the kitchen. I could hear the two of them joking as I went upstairs. Although I was very embarrassed by the flash, I was also very horny.

Chapter Two – Sunbathing ------------------------------------

The next time I properly exhibited myself came a couple of weeks later. It was a lovely bright, clear day and Mark and I had the day to ourselves. We’d thought about going out shopping, but decided just to stay around the house, read the newspapers, catch up on some TV, etc.

After we’d had our lunch, the sun had really come out and it was hot enough to do some sunbathing in the back garden. I put on a fairly skimpy black bikini, tied my long blonde hair into a pony tail, and Mark put on some shorts. Our garden isn’t overlooked at all from directly behind, but our neighbours on either side can see into our garden from their upstairs windows. One of our neighbours was having the wood panels on their house re-painted and they had some scaffolding up at the back, in clear view of our patio. It was quiet when we went outside, and the two of us stretched out on the sun loungers. The sun’s rays were beating down and I could feel my skin tingling with the heat. After we’d been sunbathing for about half an hour I heard some voices coming from the scaffolding above us to the right. Even though it was a Saturday, it looked as if the painters were back to finish off their job.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see three workmen, stripped to the waist in just their shorts and boots. They glanced over in our direction, and they were obviously taken by my semi-nakedness, stretched out in just my bikini on the lounger. Grinning, Mark whispered to me, ‘Can you see you’ve got a fan club? Why don’t you give them a show?’ I was about to object, but my memories of my last flash made me a little more willing.

I turned over onto my front and untied my bikini top at the back. Mark volunteered to rub some sun lotion into my shoulders and back. Trying not to make it seem as if we knew the workmen were there, I glanced in their direction. One of them was pointing over at us, so I knew we had their attention. After about 5 minutes on my front I pushed myself up and sat with my naked back towards the spectators. I’d begun to feel a bit bolder, so I stood up and started to aimlessly wander around the patio, pretending to look at the flowers. The workmen would have been able to clearly see my breasts, swinging from side to side. Standing facing in their direction I stretched upwards with my hands clasped above my head. Mark had positioned himself behind me and reached round to gently massage my naked breasts. I pretended to protest and he grabbed the waistband of my bikini bottoms, pulling them down in one quick jerk. Laughing, I chased after him down the garden as he waved them above his head in mock triumph. I was now completely naked and the workmen would have been able to see me frolic in the garden, running after Mark as he teased me. After a couple of minutes of this horseplay we’d had enough and walked back to the patio and into the kitchen. Just as I went through the door I looked over at the workmen – their expressions were worth framing!

Chapter Three -------------------

I could tell by the way that Mark kept talking about my previous flashes how turned on he was by my exhibitionism. I thought it a bit weird that he wanted complete strangers to see his girlfriend naked, but my own thrill at exposing myself made me realise the sexual excitement that it generated.

It was late September, and Mark’s birthday was approaching. I’d bought him a couple of presents, but wanted to give him something special to remember his thirtieth by. I wanted to indulge his exhibitionist fantasies, but found it hard to imagine a scenario where I could expose myself without getting into trouble. Two days before his birthday though, a chance visitor gave me the opportunity that I needed.

We’d both spent the day at work, and I was just finishing showering upstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. As I turned off the faucet, I could hear Mark talking with another man downstairs. Dripping wet and still naked I opened the bathroom door and crept onto the landing to see who it was. I could just about overhear the two men talking in the front room.

‘This should only take about ten minutes Mark. I’ll just show you what products are available, and we’ll discuss the best options for your personal circumstances.’

I suddenly remembered that Mark had arranged for a personal finance manager from his bank to come round to talk him through the best type of pension arrangements. I should have remembered, but the appointment had slipped my mind.

However the visit did perhaps provide the opportunity for me to give Mark his birthday present a few days earlier than expected! I ran back into the bathroom and quickly towelled myself dry. I put my long blond hair in a pony tail and decided how I could best flash our visitor. As I walked through to the bedroom, my eyes picked out my dressing gown hooked onto the back of a door. The gown was made of cream silk with frilly edging. It was very short and barely covered my nakedness. I put it on, tying the belt only loosely so that my breasts were half-visible from the front.

My heart was beating fast as I went downstairs. My hands were a little clammy as I grabbed the doorknob and entered the sitting room. The next couple of seconds seemed to last a lifetime. I made a pretence of being shocked that someone was there with Mark. The finance manager, who was quite good-looking and in his early forties, looked up as I walked in and his jaw dropped at the sight of my barely clothed body. The two of us didn’t speak, but Mark took up the initiative, ‘Kerry, I’d like to introduce Adam from the bank. He’s just talking me through some pension options.’

Like a gentleman, Adam stood up and offered his hand, ‘Nice to meet you Kerry, hope I haven’t inconvenienced you?’

I shook his hand and replied, ‘Not at all. How’s it going then?’

Mark gestured that I should take a seat opposite Adam and they’d both bring me up to speed with what they’d discussed so far. As I sat down I could feel the hem of my gown ride up my legs. Looking down to check how much was visible, I could see that there was only about two inches of the silky material separating my pubes from daylight! I demurely closed my legs together and the three of us continued chatting.

Adam had been entering some of Mark’s financial details onto his laptop computer to produce some projections for Mark’s pension fund. He turned the laptop screen around to show us the figures. I half stood up, leaning over to look at the spreadsheet. I could feel the lapels of my gown starting to pull apart as I did so. My breasts fell free, but I pretended that I hadn’t noticed. I deliberately took my time scrutinising the figures, letting my large breasts dangle down only a couple of feet away from Adam. His firm stare made me want to stay there for a while longer; I loved the sensation of giving him a thrill. Mark broke the silence by asking me to fetch us all a coffee from the kitchen. I stood up fully, the gown was now open to just above my pubes, and my breasts were still standing free. Not bothering to tighten the belt, I asked Adam what he’d like to drink. He stammered, ‘White coffee please, two sugars.’

After making the coffee I plucked up the courage to take things a little further. I loosened the belt of my gown even more, so that it was open about six inches all the way down the front. Carrying the tray of drinks, I walked back into the sitting room. Adam looked up immediately, and I could tell that he was enjoying my show, by the half-open gape of his mouth! I stood only inches away from him as he took his coffee off the tray. My neatly shaved pussy was almost at exactly the right height to give him a close look.

I then excused myself, saying goodbye to Adam, and mentioning that I had to go and get dressed. On the way out though, I made sure that I left the door to the sitting room open. From where Adam and Mark were sitting they could see the hallway and stairs. Just as I left the room I undid my dressing gown and took it off. I slowly walked up the stairs naked; taking my time to make sure that Adam would be able to get a good view. I stopped about half way up and looked back towards them. Adam was staring right at me, but glanced away embarrassed when I turned round. I laughed, ‘Oops, sorry about that boys – I’ll just get out of your way!’ I then jogged up the remaining stairs to the landing. My heart was nearly exploding with excitement by the time I reached the top!

To be continued…

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sharing Jill Ch. 01 A man fulfills his dream of showing off and sharing his wife.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Hotel Exhibitionist Ch. 01 Kymberly submits to exposure games at the hotel.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
What the Webcam Saw She puts on more on a show than she intended.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exposing Kristy Ch. 01 Young wife accidentally exposed to husband's friend.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories