Kerry's Coupling

Story Info
A meeting between two Internet lovers.
2.3k words
3.88
54.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty-four year old Kerry's hands were shaking as she drove through the city towards central park and the twenty year old man she was meeting on this Wednesday night. For the past two months Kerry and Greg had been chatting online, interaction that had blossomed and devolved into phone conversation while Kerry's husband was out, and now they were to meet for the first time, the passion for each other which had birthed from the first time they had met in the chat room now uncontrollable, and not even the fact that Kerry had been married for three years and had a young son would stop them from meeting.

Greg, who was trying not to admit to himself that he had fallen for this married woman, was sitting anxiously on a bench at the war memorial in the centre of town, waiting for Kerry who was going to pick him up so that they could go somewhere more private for their first meeting.

It had seemed like a lifetime since they had first met in the chat rooms, and what had started as simple innocent friendship had developed into a feeling both never imagined they could have for someone who differed in age so much. The first time they had engaged in cyber sex Kerry had felt guilty, thinking of her husband and what he would think if he ever found out, but the excitement of the event had taken over, and making love on the net had become a regular occurrence right up to the night before they were to meet for real.

As Greg sat in nervous contemplation of what he was doing, he didn't noticed a figure approach him from not far down the street. It was not until she was standing over him, hands behind her back, waiting to be acknowledged, that he noticed her there, clothed in a short black skirt and purple top that made her look a professional business woman. She had painted her nails purple for the occasion, something she rarely bothered to do, and Greg couldn't believe that she was even more beautiful than the only picture she had send him. Her skin was lightly tanned, she had long powerful legs, and though she wasn't super thin she could be no means be called fat either, not by a long shot.

'Kerry?' Greg asked getting up.

'Greg?'

He was taller than she imagined, his height stretching above her own. Greg had long sandy blonde hair and an athletic figure, and she felt her heart jump a beat as she noticed all of these things.

'We have to go,' Kerry suddenly blurted, 'I'm double parked.'

Greg was a bit taken back by this, but together they walked at a hurried pace down the street to where she had parked. It was a purple Rav4, purple a colour scheme Greg had only now realised was a thing for her, and together they got in and took off into the night.

They sat in silence as they exited the city and made their way north on the freeway, Kerry glancing over at him now and then with nerves.

'So where are we going,' Greg finally asked as they turned off the main motorway and headed away from the traffic.

'I'm not sure,' she admitted, 'I think there are a few spots by the lake where we can be alone for a while.'

'Are you disappointed?' Greg suddenly asked.

'What do u mean?'

'Am I not what you expected?'

She smiled and for a time her hand touched his leg caringly until her driving forced her to stop. 'I think you're fantastic, I'm just a little nervous. I've never met anyone from the internet before.'

'I have met a few people,' he admitted, 'just as friends, its not as scary as you imagine, I'm harmless.'

She pulled into the dark gravel parking lot beside the lake and its picnic area, which at this time of night was deserted. Kerry turned off the engine and they got out, walking the few metres down the hill together where they found a park bench and sat.

Greg instinctively wrapped an arm around her waist and she turned to stare into his eyes in the dim light. 'I'm glad I'm here with you, it's about time we met.'

'Me too. How long do you have? You're not going to be in trouble for this are you?'

'Its fine,' she smiled a shy expression and moved closer to him, 'my husband is out of town on business and I left Patrick with my parents for the night.' Her hand slid to his leg and started rubbing gently. 'But I do have work in the morning, so I can't be out all night.'

Greg was about to say something it was too late, her lips were on his, and he was lost in her touch. She ran her hands up his back under his shirt as he returned her passion, her taste, her smell, everything about her erotic.

Greg slid a hand up her skirt and started stroking her most private place. She moaned, grinding against his hand before he pushed her down and her back fell against the bench, Greg on top of her and breathing heavily.

His lips moved from her for the moment and she felt them attack her neck and shoulders.

'Oh my god,' she gasped, his hand now moving to her breasts, causing her nipples to stand up straight.

He kissed her again and she wrapped a leg around him, feeling his hardness press into her through his jeans. Kerry's heart was racing and she felt herself getting damp, she needed this, she had wanted it for so long no matter how wrong it was.

'Greg,' she gasped in the slit second their lips parted again, 'I think we need to take this to the back seat.'

'Ok.' He took her soft hand and led her back to the car.

Kerry nervously folded down the back seat and no sooner had she closed the door and laid down then Greg was on her again, stroking and kissing.

Her hands glided up his sides and in one tactful movement his shirt was removed, exposing his muscular chest and nipple piercing she had not previously known about. He responded to this as she had hoped, depriving her of her top, his lips now attacking the space between her cleavage as her hands explored his muscles.

Greg slid his hands over her skin and around her back, and she lifted herself to help as he removed her bra, exposing her beautiful breasts and large hard nipples.

'God, please touch me,' she said her eyes suddenly closed in pleasure.

He attacked her left breast with his mouth, sucking and licking while his hands explored her smooth perfect skin. She started to squirm under him, lost in the feel of his lips on her as they moved to her right breasts, biting a little and driving her to new heights of excitement.

Panting, her heart racing, she kicked off her shoes and started desperately tugging at his pants, trying to undo his belt and access his cock. Feeling her do this Greg rolled off her for a second to take off his boots, and with some help from her he slid out of his jeans and undies, leaving himself completely exposed to her.

'You're huge,' she gasp as he rolled back onto her and Kerry's hand grabbed his nine inch cock, stroking it as he kissed her and rubbed her through her panties.

Kerry spread her legs wider as she felt him remove her skirt, then continue to rub, teasing her, not fulling undress her just yet as much as she wanted him too.

When he finally slid her panties over her smooth legs and deprived her of them she shuddered in excitement. Kerry hadn't felt so aroused in years and couldn't believe this was happening, that she was letting it and wanting it to happen.

She was slightly surprised when instead of moving back up to her he dove between her legs, his tongue attacking her shaven cunt desperately. Kerry gasped and held his head in place as his tongue explored her, finding her clit easily and causing her to cum already. Her hips pushed up into his face and she cried out as she felt her body give in to him, and she heard and felt him groan between her legs.

Greg slid up her, kissing her skin on the way, touching her, sending a shiver of anticipation up her spine.

'Do you have protection?' she managed to ask, still out of breath.

'Yes,' he answered a moment before his lips met hers again, silencing her for a time.

He took one of her hands in his and held it above her head. Her legs fell apart enough to accommodate him and she felt the tip of his hard penis touching her thigh.

She kissed harder, giving herself to him completely and allowing it to happen as his penis found her entrance and slowly parted her shaven lips.

Greg remembered that Kerry couldn't have anymore children after her first, and he needed her now, pushing the entire length of his shaft into her. She was wet; wet enough to allow his penetration with ease, and she let out a moan as he took her.

Kerry wrapped her strong legs around him and hooked her feet over his legs, she wasn't going to let him go, she needed this so badly. He pumped, still holding her hand and kissing her lips lovingly as he did, Kerry pushing her hips up slightly to meet his thrusts as he moved inside of her.

Kerry felt like such a woman tonight, Greg made her feel so sensual, so sexy, and for this she wanted him to have her, and right now all thoughts of her husband went out the window as this man, who was little more than a teenager, probed the very depths of her womanhood with a tender force that made it clear that he would have her even if she resisted.

Greg's lips attacked her neck and for a moment there was the fear he would leave a visible mark, but she nervously let this slide and it wasn't long before he moved onto more tasty delights such as her nipples.

The soft hands that Kerry possessed moved over his back and sides and she felt him quiver, still a little nervous as he had not been with many women before and never one as sexually attractive as he found Kerry.

Swelling testicles pressed against Kerry's pussy with every deep thrust this boy gave and she couldn't help but moan, a long drawn out sound that turned Grey on more as he started to quicken his pace.

Her body gave in and Kerry started to cum, contracting around the young boy's cock and sending ripples of pleasure over her entire body. Greg's breathing became more intense and for a moment Kerry thought he would join her in ecstasy, but instead he stoped pumping for a moment.

'Are you ok?' she gasped, her words little more than segmented syllables between breaths.

'God yes,' he responded before kissing her with intensity. She reciprocated and they where all over each other, his hips moving again and her body yearned for every inch of her flesh to be touching him. Her hands moved over him, her legs caressed his skin, her hips desperately pushed up towards him and her breathing was lost to irregularity.

Kerry's wetness after her orgasm was now creating a noticeable patch on the seat, not to mention Greg's penis and testicles were drenched in her juices, and she could tell he was now working up a sweat.

He was close, but something was holding him back, so in her sexual haze she used her legs and hips to help him fuck her, and reached between his legs to massage his testicles as she kissed him, her tongue exploring his mouth.

Greg's pace started to quicken and his grunting was driving her wild, at this rate she would reach orgasm before him. Orgasm she did, hard, locking her legs around him and letting herself scream out as she came, and in that instant the contractions she was producing proved too much for the young boy, and with a find deep thrust and started to ejaculate, a powerful series of pulsations that sent waves of cum into her body.

They stared into each other's eyes as they came together, Greg pulsating inside of Kerry and her body accepting his cum with pleasure. It was some time before they parted and at realisation of the time gathered their clothing and headed home, filled with the buzz of what had just transpired.

After that night Kerry and Greg never got the opportunity to see each other again, her husband had grown suspicious about her internet use and private phone calls at all hours of the night, and so she was unable to come up with a reasonable excuse for being out at night again.

One day as Greg sat at his computer looking at porn and wondering where Kerry had been recently, he noticed her log on.

Greg: Hi.

Kerry: Hi.

Greg: I've missed you.

Kerry: I've missed you too, but we need to talk.

Greg: 'Bout what?

Kerry: We are moving to another state for my husband's work, I wont get to see you again. I'm sorry; this is hurting me as much as it hurts you.

Greg: :-(

Kerry: There is something else.

Greg: What?

Kerry: I'm pregnant.

Greg felt a wave of shock pass through him.

Greg: Is it mine?

Kerry: I'm not sure, but it's a serious possibility.

Kerry told him that she didn't expect anything, that whether it was his or not she would raise the child as her husband's and he would be none the wiser. She had no idea how it had happened. The doctors had told her that she couldn't get pregnant again, and that it was her body's issue not her husband's, and everyone was as surprised as she was that she was with child.

Greg and Kerry never saw each other again, but were forever connected by that night, and the child that grew inside her.