Kevin

Story Info
Kevin meets a beautiful aunty.
3.3k words
4.34
133.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is Kevin again. Hope u all enjoyed my 2 stories which I posted before.

Everyone has that "one song" that always brings them back to their youth. Even though I am only 33, the song called "The Summer Of 69" has always held memories for me due to the factor that this story takes place on a summer.

And it was the most romantic and memorable summer of my life.

Johnson was a friend of mine. He was born and raised in kerala, in the traditional keralite family lifestyle. His father was the classic military man who got stationed in Assam.

I met johnson when I was 14 years old and we have been inseparable ever since. We were close friends and did everything together. His family was my family and vice versa.

So it was hard when johnson told me the week before our college graduation that he was going to go in the military like his Father and he and his mother would be stationed at his Father's base in Assam. I felt like I was losing my best friend, and my family, and it was not the easiest thing to swallow.

johnson and I shared a mutual "going away party" (however, I wasn't leaving for college for another two months). And we both said our mutual emotional goodbyes. We really didn't say much that day, just let the day past, realizing what the next few days would bring.

The day of johnsons's departure to boot camp came and went, and life continued circling around the sun. The summer was slow and unnerving, living in a small place you have very little to entertain yourself with, and when your best friend ups and leaves, it's even more difficult to do the things you like.

I dated girls on and off that summer, yet found more pleasure in just working for a computer firm as trainee h/w support to learn more abt computers and keeping busy.

That's when things got really strange.

An year had past since johnson and his Family had departed, and I was at work place sitting and just twiddling my thumbs doing nothing. As usual, a noon time call came to the counter and it was my job to go to customer place to check the problem as none of the h/w engineers were free.

So with great "excitement" (note the sarcasm), I got in my scooter and drove off to this nameless street with a bag of tools.

I pulled up to the apartment complex, walked up the stairs and went to the assigned room number. As I knocked on the door and waited for the recipient to answer the door I just stood there doing nothing, glancing briefly at the name plate mentioned the name "nancy" on the door.

I kinda just chuckled and didn't think much of it. Suddenly someone opened the door and my mouth hit the floor.

As the door swung open I couldn't believe who was standing across from me, nancy, johnson's mother.

"kevin?!?" she exclaimed in excitement!

"Mrs. nancy! Oh my God!" I exclaimed in response!

We both laughed and embraced as though we hadn't seen each other in two lifetimes. We chuckled and did the classic hug where your upper body sways side to side in excitement and unison.

"Come in! Come in!" she said excitedly

I could only smile and walk in. "Is johnson with you? If that son of a gun didn't call me and tell me..."

She cut me off with only a slight smile "No, johnson's still in assam, with his Father. Living the military life and doing things that he was bred to do!"

I nodded politely and said "good good" and tried to continue the conversation with the best of my abilities. "Where's Mr.andrew? He still in Assam as well?"

"Yes she replied," as her smile dwindled and we both walked to the couch in the nearby living room. She continued: "Mr. Andrew and I are going through a trial separation right now, things weren't just working out..."

"Oh no," I responded concerned, these people were just close to me, it wasn't something I was expecting to happen, they always seem so happy.

"I am so sorry!" I kinda mumbled, not knowing really what to say.

"It's okay," she said taking a seat next to me on the sofa. "it was bound to happen, johnson were born from the same mold, it just didn't work me not being the classic Military Wife."

I nodded, it was awkward to hear this news, being the same age as her son I didn't know really how to respond, it was something I felt you just sat there and went "uh-huh, uh-huh" aimlessly to please the other party without putting your foot in your mouth.

"So how have you been?" she asked excitedly. "I bet you're very excited about ur first job?"

I nodded politely and told her about the job and my family. The talking went on for a while, it was the type of chat that you just have to be polite.

Our conversations continued on the same path for about an hour or two when my phone rang. It was my boss and he needed me to come back. It was back to business as usual.

She patted my hand and told me she understood, she walked me to the door and we embraced one last time.

"You need to stop by again sometime soon. We can rehash old times!" she said smiling beautifully. I nodded and responded: "Sure, tell me when and where and I'll be there."

"How about tonight? Dinner and talk? How's that sound?" Her smile was extremely soft after proposing the question. I nodded and agreed, I told her I would be back at seven with "bells on".

I returned to work, did the traditional stuff and locked up. I returned to Mrs. nancy's house washed, shaved and clean. It was like meeting old family, it was the least I could do.

When I showed up to the door, I discovered that luckily I wasn't over dressed. She was wearing a white button down shirt with a tight business skirt draping her legs.

The dinner was short, sweet and to the point. We talked about old times and drank wine and enjoyed each other's company.

As the night was coming to a close, we found ourselves on the living room couch chuckling over an old photo album filled with pictures of me and johnson. It was really sad to see those old embarrassing photos and talk about old times.

Page after page after page began to show these beautiful photos of Mrs. nancy at her best, in wedding dress, sweat suits and dresses.

"Oh yes, but that was EONS ago!" she laughed "I haven't been that good looking in years!"

"Don't say that Mrs. nancy, I think you are beautiful!", which wasn't at all a lie. At 38 years of age, Mrs. nancy stood at 5'5, no more than a 103 lbs had long black hair, piercing dark brown eyes, and a figure that just went on for miles!

"You're sweet, but in all seriousness honey that ship sailed along time ago." She shook her head and kept flipping through the pictures, we both did, it was something unexpected and surprising, then, all of a sudden, she just lost it!

She broke down and cried right there, sobbing in tears at the pictures and repeating "oh God what've I done?" over and over again.

I draped my arms around her hold her, "What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh kevin," she said between sobs "I just feel so alone, how could he leave me? How could both of them leave me!" The tears just flowed like rain drops, I only rocked her gently, I had NO CLUE as to what to do.

"It'll be okay, you are absolutely beautiful Mrs. nancy, you'll find someone else, I swear it!" she kept crying and through the tears could only say: "Oh, that's so sweet Drew honey, but I'm getting too old to do the dating thing again, I just want someone to treat me right, treat me special!".

The tears continued to roll, non stop and unabated. I held her and consoled her, telling that everything was going to be okay, and like any good "son", I kissed her on the cheek.

It wasn't suppose to be romantic or erotic, it was just a reassuring kiss to let someone know that you cared. But then it went all down hill from there. I laid back on the couch as she laid her head on my chest, she continued to cry, and I kept my arms around her, trying to calm her down. Her hand rubbed my flat stomach and she continued to sob. I kissed her forehead, and kept trying to calm her down, but no avail.

I was about to give in and leave, when it just...happened.

I went to go kiss her on her cheek when she looked up at me and just kissed me on the lips. Not a quick peck or "good-night kiss" but a full fledge, tongue in mouth kiss.

She pulled away from my face and didn't say anything, we just looked at each other and then another kiss, then another and another.

She straddled my hips and continued to make out with me. I could feel her tongue slide in and out of my mouth, as her hands held my hands and forced me down on the couch.

Her moans of pleasure were interrupted by brief words of "so long" and "haven't felt his way". The words just somehow trailed off as her hands left mine and explored my button down shirt, snapping each button along the way and exploring my chest.

Those beautiful soft hands continued until they got to the seem of my pants. There, through the thin fabric she felt my hard seven inch cock, growing and pulsing!

She began to unbutton and unzip my pants and I tried to object, then she looked at me tenderly: "Please kevin darling," she said through tear stained eyes "I need this so badly, it's been so long!" I didn't know what to do, I just brought my right hand up and brushed a tear away from her cheek and nodded non chalant. It could have been the wine talking, but I didn't care anymore.

Mrs. nancy continued to remove my pants and kneeled before my now exposed member laying across my waste. Kneeling on the floor she blew on it gently with her mouth, making it twitch in anticipation.

She eyed it hungrily and just looked up at me in astonishment, slowly but surely Mrs. nancy lowered her mouth down to my cock. Not touching it with her hands and using only her mouth. Slowly she licked the shaft up to the tip and kissed it all the way back down. Bringing my cock slowly to attention she took her soft hands and wrapped it around my circumcised shaft and lowered her mouth onto my rod.

I nearly exploded with all my might as I felt her cool mouth wrap expertly around my cock. Up and down she bobbed her head as though this was the last cock on earth. I closed my eyes and just lived in the moment as I felt her drool drip down my cock, bringing extra sensation to the blowjob. The slurping sounds got louder as she feasted on me.

"nancyyyyyyyyyy..." I moaned in excitement.

"honey..............," she said briefly removing her mouth from my cock. I don't know why, maybe it was the booze, or the erection itself, but her name rolled off my tongue with every moan and slurp she made.

It had to be one of the best blowjobs of my life, and without even a warning I exploded, hard and fast. I looked down to see nancy continue to slurp my cock as river after river of cum exploded in her mouth.

My cock finally stopped and she began to lick it clean. As the orgasm subsided, I watched as my cock grew harder, and more and more painful with out the physical contact of nancy's mouth or touch.

She looked up kinda school-girlish and grimaced.

She could only smile and we really couldn't say anything, she began to look away as if she were ashamed and with all my strength I pounced on her, slamming her to the floor.

Her legs wrapped around my naked body and moans came flying out of her mouth as I kissed her neck, licking and nibbling with inch that I moved.

My mouth slowly moved down her body, with such strength and aggression I ripped open her blouse to reveal her beautiful c-cup breasts in a lacy-see-through top. Gently I lowered my head kissing her chest then moving over each breast and gently blowing on it. Watching as each darkened nipple harden through the braw, I nibbled on each cloth covered tit as though it were gold, and finally, like her shirt, ripped her bra off her.

I sucked on each tit hard and passionately. I felt my tongue rubbing up against each nipple inside my mouth, tasting the saltiness of her skin and smelling the perfume of her body.

All the while laying on top of her, I could feel her sex becoming warmer and wetter as time progressed and my kisses became more passionate.

As I continued to suck I lowered my hand to her knee, rubbing her legs gently and softly, feeling their smoothness and tightness. Slowly trembling my way up her skirt, feeling every inch of her till I found her wet pussy inside her panty-less skirt.

I continued to suck as my fingers traced the outline of her pussy lips, feeling the warmth and wetness of her. She moaned "Yes, kevin darling, that feels so good!", only fueling my fire and passion. Slowly I lowered my fingers into her sex, and her whole body tightened, as though frozen in stone!

The vast intake of breath from nancy only made me harder as I felt my fingers rub the inside of her warm sex. She trembled in my arms as I lowered my mouth and kissed her on her lips. My lips left hers and continued to traced down her body, as I got down to her skirt, I lifted it slowly, as though I were with a virgin and having sex with her for the first time.

The smell of her sex was overwhelming as I stared at her shaven wet pussy in all it's glory. I lowered my head to smell her passion and finally lowered my tongue out to flick it gently against her clit. I felt my world close in around me as she wrapped her thighs around my head, forcing my whole face into her pussy. I licked passionately, tasting every inch of her, as I watched her head throw itself from side to side in slight moans of pleasure. As I continued eating her I watched as her hands pinched her nipples and squeeze her breasts as though she wanted to pop them.

The more and more I licked the more louder her moans and screams became, I could feel she was close with each additional lick.

I lifted my head only to smile to the sounds of "You stopped! Why did you stop!", she looked up at me in wanting eyes, as though I had backed out. I only smiled and leaned in closer to kiss her, as we kissed I felt the pain of her mouth biting my lower lip. As I entered her tight fuckhole, she screamed and immediately began to shake, and she clawed her nails down my back as her orgasm rocked her body almost immediately after I was fully inside her pussy.

"Oooooh!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!! OH!! "Ooooh Yes! Oh God that's sooo good!! Ah!! Oh fuck!!" IM CUMMMINGGGGG!!! AH!! OH!! OH!! OHHHHHHH!!! Oh baby!! fuck me!! Fuck me now!! Ah!!" nancy Aunty was an absolute animal underneath me, and I did as she pleaded.

I began to pound her tight little pussy for all I was worth, while sucking, kissing, and biting on her titties, driving her over the edge for the second time in about thirty seconds.

"Oh!! Oh kevin!! Youre...Youre stretching my pussy!! Oooooohhhh Ive never felt anything like this!! Ah!! Ooooh! Harder baby Harder!!! Ohh!! Rip my pussy up with your huge prick!! Oh yes!! "Oooooh!! Oh!! Oh God!! Oh I love your fucking cock!! I love feeling it so deep inside my cunt!! Oh fuck me baby!! Fuck!! Ah! Ahhhh!! YES!!!" OH FUCK!! DONT STOP FUCKING ME!!! AH!! AHHHH!! YES!! YES!! MMMMMMMM GOD!! You fuck so goood!!!" nancy Aunty was writhing and bucking so hard underneath me that I couldn't tell if I was fucking her, or trying to stay on a wild bull in a rodeo.

After her orgasm subsided, I maintained my rock steady fucking of her pussy, and nancy Aunty was rolling her eyes back in her head, and the moans that turned to screams that she was making resembled those of a feral nature rather than human.

I began to pound her slow and hard, slamming my cock all the way into her pussy, and removing it all the way, just to do it again.

nancy Aunty was going absolutely crazy fucking my cock. She was kissing my neck, and then biting, licking, and then sucking again.

Her hands were all over me, clawing my back, pinching my nipples, gripping my ass, my aunty was the absolute wildest fuck that I had ever had.

I pulled out of her, and rolled her over onto her knees so that I could fuck her doggy style. She immediately grabbed my cock and guided it inside her steamy pussy, and she began to buck against my cock.

I was completely still, and my aunty was fucking herself at an incredible pace with my cock.

I grabbed her ass to slow her down and get my control back, and I began to slap my nancy Aunty's ass, each slap eliciting a scream of pleasure from her mouth.

I grabbed a hand full of my nancy Aunty's hair, steadily pulling her head back while I pounded her pussy. I leaned up and suckled her neck and earlobe while I maintained my grip on her hair.

"I cant take much more kevin!! Youre so big....ohhh!! Ive never felt anything like this!! Ah!! Ah!!!!YESSSS.....YESSS....Just like that.....FUCK ME....Ahhh....Ahhhhh"

I felt nancy Aunty cream all over my cock for the second time,

Her legs once again found themselves wrapped around me as I slid in and out of her slowly. Feeling the warmth of her pussy and listening to her moan louder and louder.

Finally I removed our two entwined bodies and lifted myself up with out removing my cock from her pussy. I took both of her legs and forced her ankles close enough to her head as I could. She screamed out as if being raped as I pounded my cock deeper and deeper into her.

"OH GOD, SO CLOSE SO CLOSE!"

She could barely breathe. The words were so strained through her lips, her body glistening with sweat, that I could barely take it anymore.

Quickly she screamed:

"OH GOD! I'M CUUUUUMMMMMIIINGGGGGGG!"

With the tightening of her pussy around my cock, I too began to explode in her with a mutual orgasm, filling her with every ounce I could, milking me dry to the point where I collapsed beside her.

We laid there on the floor holding each other the rest of the night. We slept together that night, holding each other and sleeping as lovers, and only awaking every once in a while to kiss each others lips.

If you all really like this story, kindly send me feedbacks to the address in my profile. all comments are appreciated. I am Kevin 33 male from Bangalore. If any school girls, ladies, aunties within the age range of 18-50 from Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu and Kerala wish 2 know more about me and like to have a pleasant, secret fun, then don't hesitate to mail me ur comments as well as ur fantasies. Looking forward to all your mails.