Kevin All The Way...

Story Info
A gay first time.
2.2k words
3.82
43.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I guess when I first met Kevin after chatting on the internet I could never ever have imagined just what a wonderfully perfect relationship would occur between us.

He was lovely and from the first time we talked, sat in his car in the local Zoo overflow car park, we seemed to hit it off.

It was not hard for me at all to handle him as our conversation progressed, or even to feel awkward in so doing, talking about our likes and dislikes, what turned us on and off.

He accepted my move without rejection and seemed to enjoy when I slowly unzipped and sucked him. It was lovely and divine just to feel the bloom of flexible pungent cock sunk into my mouth

He has always said since that first time, just how he likes the way I just help myself of him.

The excitement and thrill of that first time remains more so though because of his fear of our being caught in a pubic place, to me it was like being naughty in the school playground and maybe being caught and punished, but I had to respect Kevin's concern - so apart from a quick feel and suck that first time, a whole week elapsed before we saw each other again. We needed to find somewhere where we could do it without fear of anyone seeing, away from a public place. But not knowing Kevin I was despondent about inviting him to my place in case he was not prudent, but in fact of course he was equally as prudent having himself a wife and an aged mother to look after I later discovered. All in all I liked him and it seemed perfectly right to share my most innermost feelings with him

Then we managed to arrange something at my place discreetly on a Sunday morning when the wife did her church bit. Although she and I were still happily married we were no longer sexually active so I was able to discover those deviances I always knew about but could never activate, at least not since I was in the RAF when me and a bloke called Bernard did some experimentation with each other - and I always remember frantically wanking him off in his bed in the middle of the night, which was about the only time we could get some privacy. But when it came for my wanting his fuck of me he could not get it in there and kept shrinking, so that didn't last.

For a long time, when I get the place to myself, I have spent much time experimenting with tool handles and the like, graduating in size to see just how big I could go up there, but the most exiting, that is before I got an anal vibrator from the private shop, was one of those screwdriver with the grooved handle which made for a very exciting fuck, something which made me cum several times, but then the spiral vibrator , which was something else, and the feel of the buzz inside was a bonus.

I just have used that a hundred times, having often to replace the battery.

It was good fun while it lasted, but you know how it is, I started to crave for the real thing, I fantasised just how it would be having real flesh and blood up there.

I felt, between my buttocks the real urge for a nice warm cock inside, imagining just how that would feel and how I would really enjoy the actual feel of it sliding in and out of my ass.

That's when I went into the gay pages on the internet. What a long haul it was though to separate the guys who just wanted a cheap thrill, exchanging dirty talk or MSN images on screen, to someone who was serious and really wanted to meet up.

I was so lucky, although I'd been let down three times, Kevin was right there on the spot in the car park as prearranged - at our local supermarket, his hand waving at me as I recognised the car registration number he'd given me.

He knew me by the red rose I wore in my lapel and so we were face to face after three months chat online. And, as said, we seemed to gel from the start, so as not to be too conspicuous though, he drove me into the empty overflow car park, but as said, it was not all that private, but enough for me to excite him in undoing his zip and taking out his large swelling underneath.

He smelt good to me and I soon discovered tasted good too. I soon played out one of my wanton fantasies in sucking the guy and hearing his moans, and feeling his balls at the same time. So wonderfully soft and moving they were, I cradled them gently and squeezed in my hand as I deeply sucked the guy almost to oblivion! That was nice for starters and I was on a roll, in a complete fixation with his stiff throbbing and pulsating prick rolling in my mouth to get the real feel of its deep pungent and earthy flavour, it had been a long time since I had sucked cock, but instantly the memory was there

But then he yelling:- "Alex, we'd better stop, too dodgy here" so that is when we talked about where we could do it privately, that was a must for Kevin - and I wanted it so much I just had to fix something, and soon too, I had already enjoyed a taster and wanted more, so very much more ... but eventually I got to arranging a private meeting at my place the following Sunday at 10.30am

My wife would be out until midday so it gave us a good time to really get acquainted.

It was lovely too, hardly inside my door I could already see his jeans were full with a good hearted swell in the crotch, and I soon rectified that by giving him a good feel.

He said that was so nice, that he had been aching for it ever since our first meeting. By this time my heart was thumping like nobody's business and I knew we were both in for a ravishing time, but I was already wondering if he would fuck me or is he expected I would fuck him, one thing he didn't known at that time and we had not talked about was that - I was a taker and not a giver. I had a problem with a full erection but I was more than happy to give by hand and mouth and of course take it inside And I simply adored oral sex, with the right guy that is. So soothing always the feel of a good quality hard cock in your mouth, tasting it with the tip of the tongue wrapping around the full knob end.

I needn't have worried because after stripping each other and rubbing our cocks together and me dropping to my knees, my giving him a full mouth suck while his rough builders hands started to ravish my ass. It was a wonderful feeling and I instinctively rolled and wiggled for him to enjoy- prompting him to go further and rim me there, then his turn to take my cock by mouth, glancing down - he on his knees now, watching his head jerk slowly to and fro as I felt those wonderful tangs of his strong sucks send me to heaven.

It really was all so lovely and perfect just standing there fo0r his pleasure and feeling his mouth work on me like that, as his fingers slipped up between my ass cheeks and found the place they wanted to be.

In my mind I heard my Dad telling me when I was young that I had legs like a girl, I have never forgotten that and low and behold. Kevin said the same thing.

He also complimented me on my lovely tight ass that was asking to be fucked and I was just fine with that, feeling a quiver shoot-up my spine imagining soon he would be fucking me.

Looking back and during my experiments which were often in the bathroom, because of the mirror angle - that I could see the insertion making me more rampant, I could adjust the mirror to get what I thought was the best image of my ass as I bent steeply over the edge of the bath.

I experimented with slapping and light caning too and sometimes with a clothes brush head which I did find very stimulating indeed. But now it was at last the real thing and bent over the edge f the bath Kevin was quick to respond. I gave him the jar of Vaseline to lube me up which was really exhilarating but I had already prepared myself somewhat with my morning dose of spiral vibrator deep penetrating massage - so I felt capable of taking Kevin's sweet primed and ripe fresh sucked cock without any difficulty at all.

I hungered for it and told him so, to forget any inhibitions and to let himself go.

He was in full head, his cock standing upright and ready for action I saw as I twisted my head around in readiness for his penetration

I took a deep breath ,closed my eyes and opened my thighs wide to help him penetrate. Firstly I felt the heat of his knob-end press me between. Thinking he was pressing in the wrong place, I twisted my hand around, took hold of it and guided it to the appropriate place and we weRe go-go, me feeling that so wonderful surge of stiff prick inside me, me helping him to work it into me by moving side to side, he with his hands firmly gripping my buttocks and I knew this was going to be quick, because he was panting like a proverbial animal and to be fucked like that for the very first time was a real experience to behold. The magic of at last feeling hot cock inside was absolutely stunning, I pressed my ass as high as I could to receive his full penetration and man! was he enjoying it.

I thought, like with the gadgets I had tried up there, that I could use my rectal muscles to stimulate him, but it was not like that at all, I was so full and stretched with his abundant helping of prime cock there was no room to manoeuvre.

As he pumped me I did feel a surge of pain, Kevin must have realised, he asked if I was alright, but I thought to hell withy it, I wanted his fuck more than anything and if it involved a little pain at first so be it, the pleasure was worth is and I told him to fuck me harder. He took the hint and for the next five minutes I was sent to my heaven again, as he pounded it into me,

Then him yelling if it was alright for him to cum inside me, no way would I have wanted him to stop at that critical moment - and anyway I wanted to experience the full package, so I said to go for it.

I can tell you now that the first fuck with Kevin was perfect, and then the second a week later, the third a week after that, even better if that was possible.

Then there were all the other things we discovered we enjoyed of each other, like the sucking after sex, he never wanted to stop sucking mine either, he admitted he had a craving for cock sucking that drove him wild. He could never get enough of me, He even got me a job working in the builders yard with his firm so he could suck me off whenever an opportunity arose, usually in the foreman's office and as he was foreman that was easy.

He'd approach me at all sorts of different times and I could tell from the look on his face that he wanted his dose of cock. He sucked me to delight, to heaven and back, he even got me harder than aver before and seemed to manage to make me cum sometimes three times a day which was really something for me.

Of course it was a bit more awkward for us to do the full thing because you never knew when someone would knock on the door. We had it sussed with the sucking activities in as much that if anyone did knock at the door, I would quickly zip up and sit at his desk opposite him hiding my embarrassment below the desk, and he pretending to be reading out a job sheet to me.

But dear, Kevin, if ever that happened and he hadn't finished me off, he would jolly well make sure he did afterwards, so there was I, sat on the edge of the desk, legs apart and cock unzipped for him have his fill.

It got to the point my cock was numb with his deep sucking and my balls well rubbed, and sometimes to feel his tongue delve in-between my cheeks and into my hole was a riveting experienced which I loved so much, but he only went that far if he was going to fuck m later, because he knew I would be beside myself for desire and the fuck of his hard cock well and truly planted inside me once again...

More later ...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers