Kevin and Cara: Tease Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." She gasped, moving her other hand to pinch her nipples. I groaned.

"Find your clit now." I gasped. "Rub it." She moved her hand up and cried out. She jerked her hand away, as if she was burned. I stopped my hand movements when she looked at me.

"What's the matter sweetie?" I asked, breathing hard.

"It hurt." She said. "My fingernails get in the way."

"Here, let me show you." I said. I would jump at any excuse to touch her at this point, and damn the rules. I moved to the bed, my erection bobbing painfully, and situated myself behind her on the pillows, so that she was leaning against my chest, my legs entwined with hers, holding her legs wider. With both of us watching in the mirror, my hands tweaked her nipples. She moaned.

"I can do that part myself!" She groaned, frustrated. She grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. We both moaned at the sensation of me cupping her hot bare mound. My hand was already damp with her juices.

"It doesn't hurt when you do it." She said. "Show me what to do!" She demanded, wiggling in my arms. I chuckled, "Well hold still darling." I said. I slid a finger up to find her clit.

"You probably just scratched yourself a little. Use the pads of your fingers." I whispered. I pressed gently, demonstrating. She moaned, arching her hips toward my hand. My erection tightened along her spine.

"Your turn." I said. I took her hand in mine, her fingers directly under mine. I watched us both in the mirror, her leaning against me, both our hands between her legs. I kissed her neck as I gently circled her clit with her own fingers. She gasped and moaned. My other hand came up to squeeze her breasts. When she found her rhythm, she threw her head back, moaning continuously, her eyes closed.

"Look at yourself." I whispered. "It's so hot." I groaned in her ear. I forced myself to move my hand away and just watch her pleasure herself.

Caroline opened her eyes. I watched her eyes widen at the sight of her legs spread wide, pinned open by my own, her hand was buried between her legs, her fingers circling, her chest moving up and down. I teased her nipples with my hands, staring directly at her. "Look how hot you are." I whispered in her ear.

"Oh Kevin!" She moaned. "It feels so good!" she groaned, arching her hips.

"That's it baby." I said. I pinched and pulling her nipples. "Make yourself cum for me." I said, rubbing my erection against her back. I released my legs so she could move her hips more freely.

Her breath hitched. Her fingers moved faster, her hips moved up and down of their own accord, each movement teasing my erection further. I was leaking precum all over her back.

"Yes....oh....yes!" She hissed, arching up a bit, her feet flat on the bed. I just watched, mesmerized by the erotic sight of my new wife touching herself for the first time, while sitting in my lap. When her legs began to shake, I knew she was close.

"Let go, love." I whispered, massaging her breasts. "Let yourself go." I encouraged, rubbing her nipples. She moaned. "A little harder now." I pinched both her nipples hard. The combination was enough to send her over the edge.

"Oh GOD!" She screamed, she arched her back hard as I held her around the waist, frozen in pleasure, her fingers buried in her bare snatch. "Oh...Kevin...Kevin...Oh...Ohhhh." She thrashed in my arms, trembling and moaning until she finally relaxed and dropped her hips back down to cradle between my legs.

"That's it baby...enjoy it." I kissed her neck and ran my hands up and down her arms. She laid quietly, her eyes closed, breathing hard, nestled against me. Her hand slipped from between her spread legs. She was gasping for breath.

I groaned, unable to resist and delved my hand between her still shaking legs for a taste. My fingers slid easily into her hot channel, and scooped her liquid honey onto my fingers. She gasped in pleasure at the sensation and watched in the mirror as I licked her special flavor off my finger. We both groaned. I did it again, sliding my finger down her dripping channel, this time to tease her. I wanted to watch her cum again, but I couldn't resist touching her myself.

She watched as I moved my finger rhythmically, sending shivers and spasms shooting through her body. She groaned, arched her hips for me, the motion sending my finger deeper.

"Kevin!" She cried out. "Oh....please!" I knew it wasn't going to take much to make her climax again, as aroused as she was.

"Please what?" I asked wickedly, stopping my finger just over her button.

"Oh...please...don't stop!"

"So, what do you think of masturbation?" I asked teasingly, rubbing her little knob of pleasure slowly, gently.

She arched her head to look up at me, fire burning in her eyes. Her face was flushed and I loved knowing I did that to her. "If I'd known....oh... it was this good...KEVIN... I would have...oh...oh... done it a lot...OH... sooner." She gasped, tossing her head from side to side. Her whole body was shaking now and I knew she was right on the edge.

I chucked. "I think everyone says that honey." I pinched her clit gently, and she came apart in my arms, gasping, and quivering through her second orgasm as I held her.

Before she could completely recover, I moved her to lay sideways on the bed, and positioned myself between her legs. The mirror came crashing down onto the floor, and we laughed as it shattered.

"We can get a new one." I said. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and slid my hard, thick cock into her warm, wet depth, one, agonizingly slow, inch at a time. We both moaned loudly when I finally slid all the way inside.

"Oh Kevin...yes!" She gasped. She tightened around my length rhythmically, heading into another climax. In this position I seemed to be inside her deeper than I ever had before. Stretched her more than ever before. I could feel my cock's every vein snug against her inner walls, sliding in and out, pressing against that spot inside her that made her writhe in pleasure.

I was so close, I had to stop to gain some control. Balls deep, I groaned against her, sucking her nipple as hard as I could, which sent spasms right to her pussy and my cock. The pressure built and I was going to explode. Hard. I couldn't wait any longer, the desire to slam myself into her over and over was so strong I wanted to scream, but she was always so tight I could not move easily, no matter how wet she was. It was slow torture for us both.

"Oh, you feel so good...so damn tight!" I groaned, sliding back into her slowly.

"Kevin...Kevin...oh..." She was tossing her head, writhing under me, crying out each time I slid back into her, until finally, we exploded, locked together in pleasure. I groaned and slammed inside her, totally out of control, over and over, shooting ropes of cum deep in her womb. When she hit her peak, thrashed, and tightened around me like a fucking vice and I screamed with her, the electricity shooting through my back and legs as I continued pulse and spasm inside her. Eventually we both calmed down and stopped moving. Several long minutes later, once I could move again, I gently eased out of her, and pulled the covers over both of us.

"That was great." She sighed, moving to snuggle up to me, I wrapped my arms around her and just held her.

"One of our best yet." I said, kissing her forehead. "So, did you like watching yourself in the mirror?"

She nodded. "It was kind of weird at first, but I liked it."

"I did too." I said. "It was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen."

"Kevin?" She looked up. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, love...what is it?"

"You know when I was kneeling in front of you?"

"Yeah...what about it?" I asked, softly. I knew what she was going to say and smiled.

"I think it would be really sexy if you watched in a mirror while I... kissed you...down there." She said, blushing slightly, "You know, like you do to me sometimes."

"Oh, God, babe...it would be!" I groaned at the thought. "I'll have mirrors installed in our bedroom tomorrow!" I said. I rolled us over so that I was on top of her. "Speaking of which..." I moved down her body to "kiss" her again.

12