Kevin Butler Ch. 4

Story Info
The sun wakes up Kevin.
1.9k words
4.2
71.5k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mannapper
mannapper
26 Followers

Sunshine streaming into the bedroom woke Kevin up, his hands and feet still tied spread-eagled to the bed with scarves. His body was stiff as he came around, frantically taking in his surroundings and attempting to determine where he was. The bedroom was cold and he was grateful that the three black women who kidnapped allowed him to keep his jockey shorts on. He was naked except for those jockey shorts. He looked around and saw that the walls were pink, the window directly in front of him, where the sun was streaming in, had blinds and pink laced curtains. There was a vanity with a mirror and chair and a set of dresser drawers. On the vanity Kevin could see bottles of perfume, lipstick and other feminine items. On top of the dresser drawers were a number of stuffed dolls and animals. Looking around he could see two doors.

Shivering from cold and fright, Kevin was thoroughly convinced of the hopelessness of escape so he tried to stay calm as he waited to see if his beautiful captors would come back into the room. After what seemed like hours he heard one of the doors open. When he looked over he saw Tammy enter walking through the door. All she was wearing was a pair baby blue panties and white 2" pumps.

Tammy stood in the doorway a few minutes, with her hands on her hips, looking at Kevin with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Kevin," Tammy said brightly. "Did you sleep well, baby?"

"Sure," Kevin answered sullenly.

Tammy walked over to the bed and looked down at him.

"You sound upset," Tammy said.

Kevin looked up at Tammy.

"What the hell do you expect, lady?" Kevin said. "Being kidnapped by you bitches and being tied up like this. What am I suppose to say, 'Hi, isn't it a great day?' "

"That would be nice for starters," Tammy smiled.

"Well, fuck you," Kevin said. "That's not the way I feel right now."

Tammy slapped Kevin across the face.

"You will not use language like that," Tammy said. "Do you understand me, young man?"

"Yes," Kevin said slowly.

"Let me give you something to comfort you," Tammy smiled.

Tammy climbed astride Kevin's belly her, knees and thighs on either side of his waist, and leaned forward till her voluptuous chocolate breasts were inches from his face.

"I just had a baby girl recently," Tammy said. "So I have plenty of soothing mother's milk for you."

Tammy lowered the nipple of her right breast to Kevin's lips.

"Suck it. If you bite me," Tammy warned. "I'll hurt you."

Kevin started sucking on Tammy's tit and he was amazed when her milk entered his mouth. Some of the warm milk trickled out of his mouth onto his face but most of it entered his mouth and went down his throat. It was not an unpleasant taste it was actually sweet.

After a few minutes Tammy pulled her breast from Kevin's lips and got off of him. Her milk was on his lips and with my arms tied to the corners of the bed he couldn't wipe it off. She stood silently, looking down at him with a smile on her face. When the sweet taste of her milk was gone from his mouth, he licked the milk off of his.

"I hope you enjoyed it," Tammy said. "We don't want to hurt you but you have no choice but to do as we say. But if you decide to fight us we will punish you.

But if you decide to be a good little boy and do as you are told then we will all have some fun."

Tammy was silent for a while to give Kevin time to let her words sink in.

"If you are a good boy, Kevin," Tammy continued. "You will be cared for in every way. You will also be forced to obey our will, and to satisfy our desires. Do you have any questions?"

Kevin did not say anything for a few minutes.

"What are you going to do to me?" Kevin finally asked slowly.

"Well, you will have sex with us, we are going to milk you dry, you will worship our breasts and asses, we will spank you and tickle torture you, and we will do anything else that we want to do to you."

"Will I have to be tied up like this?" Kevin asked.

"At first, until you know your place," Tammy said."As long as you do every thing we say you will be fine. But if you are ever disobey us or try to escape, we will punish you, and if you will not do something willingly, we will just force you to."

"How many of you are there?" Kevin asked.

"Just the three of us who kidnapped you at the moment," Tammy replied. "But we might invite some of our girlfriends over. Do you have any other questions?"

Tammy sounded impatient.

"Eh, no," Kevin said.

Kevin had plenty of other questions but he decided to hold them for a while.

"Then I will leave you to think about your future, Kevin," Tammy said. "Decide whether you are going to be a good boy or a bad boy."

Tammy leaned down, kissed Kevin full on the lips and then walked out of the bedroom. He heard the door close and lock behind her. He lay there, tied spread-eagled to the bed, trying to figure out what the Hell was going on. The idea of being forced to sexually please these beautiful black women was both exciting and scary.

"Help," Kevin cried out.

There was no answer.

"Somebody help me," Kevin cried out loudly. "I've been kidnapped."

Still there was nothing. Kevin began to shiver again. It was more then two hours before the door opened again, and Suzette entered the room.

"Hi, Kevin," Suzette said. "We will now begin your training."

Tammy and Veronica entered the room behind Suzette. Kevin could see that all three of his abductresses were wearing bikinis.

Suzette walked over to the bed and sat down on it near Kevin's head. She placed her hands on his cheeks and held his head still as she leaned down and kissed him full on the lips, her tongue invading his mouth. He felt soft feminine hands on his hands and feet and then they were suddenly released from their silken restraints.

Suzette broke her kiss and stood up. After a few seconds Kevin slowly sat up on the bed. He saw his three beautiful black abductresses standing around him in a close circle. He looked around at them, trying to figure out if he could somehow escape. Veronica was wearing a red bikini and red high hells. Tammy was wearing a pink bikini and white fur pumps, Suzette was wearing a yellow bikini and black high heels.

"Lay back down," Veronica ordered.

Kevin decided that he could not overpower all three women at once so he obeyed and slowly lay back down on the bed even though his muscles were sore from being tied in a spread-eagled position for so long even though it was a very soft bed.

Tammy sat on Kevin's waist and slowly removed her pink bikini top. She lowered her breast till her left nipple was touching his lips.

"Drink some more mother's milk," Tammy said in a sultry tone.

Kevin started to suck Tammy's breast and more of her sweet warm milk entered his mouth. He thought about biting her breasts but he remembered her warning from earlier and besides the other two women were in the room. This time only a couple of drops of Tammy's milk escaped out of Kevin's mouth.

When Tammy was satisfied she pulled her breast from Kevin's mouth and got off of him and Suzette took her place sitting on his waist removing her yellow bikini top.

"I'm sorry, Kevin," Suzette said. "I have no milk for you to drink but I want you to worship my breasts."

Suzette lowered her breasts to Kevin's face, she placed her hands behind his head and pulled his face into her cleavage.

"Kiss them," Suzette ordered. "Lick them. Make me feel good, stud."

Kevin started licking and kissing Suzette's breasts. He had a hard time breathing being surrounded by her ample female breast flesh but he didn't want to disobey her. He was afraid of what they might do to him if he did not do as he was told.

When Suzette was satisfied she got off of Kevin and was replaced by Veronica who already had her removed her red bikini top. He was forced to kiss and lick her breasts but she did not breast smother him as Suzette did. As he was worshipping her breasts Tammy pulled his jockey shorts off, knelt between his outstretched legs and took his flaccid cock in her soft hands. Tammy lowered her head and took his cock in her mouth.

Kevin was shocked but he could not object because Veronica started to breast smother him. He had a hard time breathing surrounded by her breast flesh. He moaned as he tried to move his head to get some breathing space. Tammy sucked his cock into her mouth and then moved her head up till it just touched the tip of his cock head. As she kept up this sucking motion Kevin's cock responded and erotic shock waves coursed through his body. He struggled to breathe and finally Veronica released his head from its breast prison. Tammy released his cock from her mouth and it stood high and hard.

"Do you want to cum, Kevin?" Tammy asked.

"Yes," Kevin moaned. "Please."

Tammy took Kevin's hard cock once again into her mouth. Veronica looked down on Kevin from her perch on his chest and smiled.

"Tammy wants you to cum in her mouth," Veronica said.

"What?" Kevin said.

Kevin had never cum in a woman's mouth before. Now he was supposed to cum in a woman's mouth while he was being sexually assaulted. He did not know if he could. He tried to, but he couldn't cum. Tammy sucked harder on his cock but nothing happened.

Suzette was standing above Kevin near his head and she ran her hand through his hair.

"Just relax, honey," Suzette said kindly.

Somehow Kevin relaxed, and then suddenly he started to cum in Tammy's mouth. She sucked on his cock faster as she was swallowing his cum. He felt embarrassed by what his beautiful captors were doing to him. Tammy continued to suck on his cock and take his warm cum that surged through it down her throat. When he had finished cumming Tammy kept sucking his cock, her warm lips running up and down his stiff shaft. She began to lick around the head of his cock, and across the top, sending shivers through Kevin's body.

Kevin began moaning again as Tammy licked his cock. Veronica, who was still astride his chest, lowered her breasts until they were over his face again.

"Worship them," Veronica commanded.

As Kevin started licking Veronica's breasts he could feel Tammy's tongue and lips bringing him closer and closer to another orgasm.

As Kevin licked and kissed Veronica's breasts he could feel himself starting to cum again. As the erotic surges flowed through his body he came once again into Tammy's eager mouth. Veronica pulled her breasts from his face and Suzette pressed her hand tightly over his mouth clamping his nose between her thumb and finger.

"Shush, baby," Suzette said. "Be a good little boy and go to sleep for mommy."

Kevin couldn't breath and he shook his head violently trying to get out from under Suzette's soft but strong hand to no avail. By the time the last spasms of his orgasm had subsided he passed out.

mannapper
mannapper
26 Followers