Kevin's Slut

Story Info
Her first time.
1.1k words
4.05
36.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelSub
AngelSub
14 Followers

My first experience with someone dominating me was not something I will ever forget nor did I realize what was happening at the time.

I met Kevin at work. We both worked for a company that was statewide. He actually worked in an office about 30 miles from my location. At first it was just talking to him on the phone. Then one day he came to the plant where I worked. I was the secretary for a plant with 17 guys and me. It was interesting to say the least, but we all got along really well.

After that visit Kevin and I started talking more and more. I'm not sure how we got around to talking about sex, but it did happen. He said he really liked the way I looked with my long red hair, blue eyes, and huge chest. Now, I do not flaunt my chest, but it is definitely hard not to notice it. You see I have a 36 KK and it is kind of hard to ignore. I told him I liked him too and it went from there. One day he asked me to meet him. I told him I was not sure if this was a good idea, but he talked me into it. He told me about how highly sexed he was and his wife just did not enjoy it that much.

I went to his location and he met me at the door with a kiss that took my breath away. He then told me to strip, I didn't hesitate. I couldn't believe how easily he threw me into a tailspin. I am normally very shy about my body, but I did everything he asked. He undid his pants and told me to get on my knees. I dropped down and took his nice cock into my mouth. I laved his cock and then put the head into my mouth. I then sucked him down my throat. I love doing that as I have always had an oral fixation. I continued to suck his cock until he pushed me off. He then sat down on the couch and told me to sit on his cock. I practically ran to him. I couldn't believe how hot and wet I was! I sat down on his wonderful cock and he started me in a rhythm that drove us both wild! I started moving faster and faster while he played with my nipples, pinching and biting. We both came with a very loud moan.

While we were resting he asked me if I had ever had anal sex. I told him only once when a lover had accidentally rammed it in. It had hurt tremendously and I had passed out. He told me it was one of his favorite things and he wanted to get into my wonderful ass. I told him I was scared and he told he would go very slow but that he had to have my ass. I reluctantly agreed wondering if I could take it. He had me bend over the desk and he lubed up his cock in my dripping pussy. Although I was very nervous I was also VERY turned on at the thought. He then removed himself and put two fingers in and got them very wet. He then moved up to my ass and rubbed back and forth over my quivering bud. Slowly he put his cock there and started to push. The feeling was indescribable! It was pain and pleasure rolled into one! He pushed more of himself into me and I actually started pushing back until I had his entire cock in my throbbing ass. He told me how I felt to him, that I was soo tight and incredibly warm wrapped around his cock. This turned me on even more! I started begging him to fuck me harder! I wanted him like no other in that moment I would have done absolutely anything for him. He increased the rhythm until I started cumming all over his beautiful cock!

When he came it took me to ecstasy yet again and I collapsed on to the desk. Kevin told me how wonderful I was and that he wanted me again very soon, but that he had to get home for now.

I drove home thinking of the evening and just could not stop thinking about him. A couple of days later he asked me to meet him again. I couldn't say no to him. I had tried and failed. He asked me to pick him up and we would drive around. I didn't know what to think of this. I thought we were going to have sex, little did I know! Kevin was not shy about his body nor was he shy about showing mine. He had me drive around the city as he raised my top and started sucking my nipples. I tried to tell him no and he told me it was what he wanted. As the drive went on he moved a hand to between my legs and started rubbing my clit through my panties. He also opened his pants and started rubbing his cock to full erection. He told me he was an exhibitionist and that he was enjoying showing me off.

After a while he had me go to pick up a friend of his also named Kevin. He wanted to transfer over to Kevin's van for more room. We then drove to a deserted road that was not too far off the main road. Anyone could have come by at any time. It scared me but it was also exciting! My Kevin and I were in the back seat and he had me naked, rubbing all over my body and driving me insane with his hands and mouth. He laid me down in the seat and started eating my pussy like there was no tomorrow. Then all of a sudden the door opened and my head fell back. I was terrified it was a policeman, but no, it was the other Kevin with his pants open. My mouth was open in shock and he took the opportunity to shove his cock in.

Kevin then decided he had had enough and got on top of me to slide his cock into my wet waiting pussy. I was in heaven with a cock in each end! With my mouth wrapped around his cock he told Kevin how right he was, that I was a great cocksucker. I got embarrassed and tried to stop, but they held me down until I just didn't care anymore. I had to have them! Kevin stopped pounding my pussy after awhile and pulled my knees up further and put his cock at my anal opening. I tried to protest but it was useless with my mouth full of cock. They kept pounding away at my ass and mouth until I was dripping cum. Then they took me back to my car. I kept in touch with Kevin for about a year. I still miss him and I would still do anything he asked of me.

AngelSub
AngelSub
14 Followers