Kevin's Sow Pt. 02: Watching Karen

Story Info
Mrs. Hansen is lured across the street.
4.1k words
4.51
67.3k
30
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,087 Followers

The orgasm was the most explosive one of my life.

It literally knocked me off my feet and caused me to see spots before my eyes. I ended up panting on the floor with my panties around my knees.

I didn't remember pulling them down, but I must have shimmied out of them to give my hand more leverage to fuck my molten sex. My skirt was pulled up above my hips.

I was dazed. I held my right hand up in front of my face. It was coated to the wrist with my juices. My thighs were also shiny with secretions. I could clearly smell my arousal in the room.

Earlier that morning, I had been informed that my best friend and neighbor, Karen Higgins, had been living as the secret sex slave of a most unusual plumber named Kevin Wilson.

Then, as I watched with binoculars from my own house across the street, I had seen a brief demonstration of her submission.

Even this short taste was enough to push me over the edge to orgasm as I finger-fucked myself standing in the middle of my living room.

As long as I could remember, I had secretly harbored the dark desire to surrender myself to a truly dominant lover. Here was my perky neighbor living out my fantasies in real life.

After a few minutes, I rose up on my knees and picked up the binoculars. I trained the lenses on the bay window across the street. The shades were now drawn. The show was apparently over for today.

I sighed. I was surprised to find I was still horny. Absently, I ran my finger through my sodden slit. I closed my eyes and pictured my friend Karen naked on her knees...

I almost screamed when the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. The call was coming from Karen's house. I had no choice but to answer.

"Hello?" I answered uneasily in to the handset.

"Hello, Mrs. Hansen, " a male voice chirped . "This is Wilson Plumbing calling to confirm that your service call today went well and that all questions were answered to your satisfaction."

I pulled the phone away from my head and looked at it dumbly before pressing it back to my ear.

"Just kidding, Amy," said the plumber in his normal voice. "How did you like my show with your friend? Quite a performance, don't you think?"

"Where's Karen, " I asked hoarsely.

"I sent her upstairs for a minute. She should be back in two shakes. In the interim, I do have time to take some questions."

"What have you done to her? Why is she doing this?" I asked.

"Well, that's two questions, actually," he answered breezily. "What have I done to her? I've made her my sex slave. Why is she doing this? Because she likes it. Like you do, Mrs. Hansen."

"But she's married. She has a family." I protested.

"What does that have to do with anything?" he replied. "As I said, I have no interest in meddling in the vanilla lives of my sows. The two worlds need never collide."

I was breathing heavily when I spoke. I had regained my composure. This was madness.

"I don't know what arrangement you have with Karen, Mr. Wilson, or how you manipulated her in to this situation, but I can promise you that I am not interested in anything of the kind. Please do not call this number again."

I was about to hang up when he said, "We can talk about that when you get over here, Amy."

"What? Are you crazy? I'm not going over there. " I shouted in to the phone. I stood up awkwardly, my panties still bunched around my knees.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Hansen, your friend will remain blindfolded. She'll never know you were here. She's used to having guests coming and going during our little sessions."

"Are you out of your fucking mind? Don't you understand I want nothing to do with you? There is no way I'm coming over there now or ever when you are in the house with her," I hissed.

When he spoke again, his tone was conversational: "Well, Amy, either you come over here right now or I will tell her that the jig is up and you already know about her arrangement with me. Frankly, I don't think she'll be too happy that you rubbed one out watching us through your fancy binoculars."

I said nothing. My face burned.

When he spoke again, his tone was almost conciliatory. "Listen, this is a very delicate time, Mrs. Hansen. Karen doesn't know that you know about our special relationship and I honestly think we should try to keep it that way for now. Think about your friendship," he said soothingly.

My hand tightened on the phone. "Listen, you psycho, I'm not..."

He cut me off. "Give me five minutes to get her blindfolded again. If you're not here in seven minutes, I'll put all the cards on the table. It's up to you, Amy. The front door is unlocked. Don't speak when you get here because she'll obviously recognize your voice. Bye, bye."

The phone went dead in my ear.

Shit.

I did some fast thinking. Okay, so my friend and neighbor Karen was having an affair with her mentally unhinged plumber. I was a grown up. I understood that this kind of thing happened. There was a little extra kink involved, but so what? They were both consenting adults.

I knew how these things worked. Eventually one or both of them would get bored and the entire adventure would sputter out of its own accord. I could easily see us all forgetting the whole thing and moving on with our lives.

But if Karen was made aware that I knew all the sordid details and had even secretly watched her submit, it would change the dynamic of our friendship forever. In my mind, watching her through the binoculars had been a harmless voyeuristic thrill, but from Karen's standpoint, my actions could very well be construed as a serious betrayal of trust.

Crap.

Calm down, I told myself. Nothing irreversible had happened yet. I was confident I could talk my way out of any further entanglements.

A plan began to form in my mind.

I would simply go over there, keep my mouth shut and string things along for a while. After all, he couldn't make me do anything against my will, could he? I would simply be a spectator. At the back of my mind, a small voice chimed in that I might actually enjoy it.

All I needed was a little breathing room, I rationalized. Then I could find a way to disconnect from this psychotic plumber and be done with the whole business. Karen would never even have to know that I was aware of her little dalliance.

I pulled up my panties and adjusted my skirt. I didn't have time to wash, so I would smell like pussy, but who cares? I would be amongst friends, right? I opened the door and jogged across the street to Karen's house.

The morning sun was warm on my face a I crossed the street. I felt as if I might be going a little crazy.

I arrived at Karen's house and silently opened the front door. I slipped in to the familiar foyer. My heart was beating mile a minute. I thought I heard someone talking in the living room.

Quiet as a church mouse, I crept past the kitchen and entered the large vaulted space where I had attended so many cocktail parties over the years.

Wilson was sitting in an upholstered arm chair, fully clothed, with his feet up, sipping a bottle of water.

He was using Karen as a footstool.

She was on all fours in front of the chair and he had his feet propped up in the middle of her back. He was still wearing his heavy work boots, which he crossed casually as I walked in to the room.

Wilson saw me and put his finger to his lips. He motioned me over to the side of his chair. I silently crept up, then stood watching the bizarre scene before me.

Karen was still naked. Her eyes were covered by a thick black leather blindfold. Her heavy breasts swayed beneath her. She had a look of profound serenity on her face.

Here was my best friend of over 15 years, suburban wife and mother, collared and naked on all fours, acting as a piece of furniture in her own home.

I looked her over more carefully. I have to admit she looked good. She always worked out just a little bit more than I did and the results showed. She had no body fat at all and curves in all the right places. Her arms and legs were taught with muscle. Her blond hair was pulled back in a pony tail. As my eyes took in her well-shaped ass, I noticed for the first time that she had a large black rubber plug protruding from her anus.

I had read about such devices in online stories and seen them in pictures, but this was the first butt plug I had ever seen in real life. I found it momentarily fascinating that my friend had willingly shoved this large object up her ass.

As if sensing my thoughts, Karen reached back and touched the plug lightly. "I think I'm getting used to it, sir. It doesn't hurt as much. I can't believe you finally got it in."

She sounded proud of herself.

Wilson picked up his feet lightly and sat up in his chair. He reached over and worked the plug in and out slightly, making sure it was seated properly. Karen groaned. I saw that it had a bulbous head that tapered down to wide base. From what I could see of it, the head looked absolutely huge.

"That's nice, cunt. Let's keep it in a while longer. I want that ass nice and ripe for later."

She wiggled her ass seductively, then actually purred.

Wilson slapped her smartly on the rump.

"Cunt, we have a guest with us today," said Wilson.

She stopped wiggling immediately and picked up her head as if to look around the room, despite her blindfold. I thought I saw a brief ripple of apprehension skitter across her face.

"Is there something, wrong, cunt? You've served many of my guests. Is there a problem today?"

There was a slight pause, then Karen seemed to collect herself. She looked straight ahead as she spoke.

"No, master. Forgive my rudeness. Thank you for allowing this sow to serve your friends. May this slave ask if the guest is a man or a woman, sir?"

"She is a woman, cunt."

Karen continued to look straight ahead as she said brightly, "Welcome, ma'am. I look forward to serving you if that is your wish."

"That will be up to her," said the plumber cryptically.

He continued. "Our guest is from a prominent family on the other side of town, cunt. She is considering acquiring a sow of her own. I invited her over to see how a fully trained slave comports herself. "

"Of course sir. I won't disappoint you." she said resolutely.

"I know you won't, cunt," he replied.

He paused and looked over at me as I stood beside his chair.

"Inspection!" he barked.

Without a word, Karen jumped quickly up off of all fours and stood facing us. Her hands were clasped behind her head. Her knees were wide apart. As I watched, she thrust her breasts and pelvis out in front of her as if to place them on conscious display. The plug remained firmly lodged in her ass.

Wilson stood and began circling Karen slowly, then he paused and motioned me over to her side.

I walked over and was soon standing only a foot away from my friend and neighbor.

I realized my pussy was tingling again. I was vaguely aware there was something wet was dripping down the inside of my left thigh.

I was breathing heavily and tried not to show it.

"This is inspection position," said Wilson as he casually reached over and cupped Karen's left breast.

"From this position, I can easily inspect all her holes. It's also a good punishment position for whipping the ass, cunt or udders."

I felt a pulsing sensation in my own sex. What is happening to me, I thought?

Wilson let go of Karen's breast and addressed her."What is your name, slut?"

"This slut is named cunt, sir."

"What are you, cunt?" he asked conversationally.

"This slut is one of Kevin's sows, sir."

"Explain to our guest what a sow is, please." He looked over at me as she answered.

"A sow is a slave-pig who exists solely for the pleasure and amusement of its owner."

"Do you like being a slave, cunt?"

"Oh yes sir, this slut is thankful for every second it is allowed to serve its owner."

"What are your duties, cunt."

"This slut is has been primarily trained to serve as a sex slave, sir. This slut uses her holes to please her owner's cock. This slut is also used to please others at the command of its owner. "

"Men and women?"

"Yes sir."

"And do you like serving in this capacity, cunt?'

"Oh, yes, sir. Although this slut loves being used directly by its owner, it is also fun to service other men and women for its owner's amusement, sir. As long as its owner is pleased, this sow is happy."

He walked around so he was facing Karen from the front. I followed him.

"Present your cunt, please."

Karen immediately dropped her hands to the small of her back then leaned back and simultaneously thrust her pelvis forward while spreading her legs even wider.

He motioned for me to take a closer look. I bent down so that my face was only inches from my friend's exposed sex.

Her pussy was shaved cleanly without a wisp of hair or stubble. The lips were plump and distended with obvious arousal. When I looked closely, I could see that the folds of her sex as well as her inner thighs were coated with a shiny patina of her juices. I realized I could smell her.

He looked over at me as continued to discuss Karen as if she were no longer in the room. "I have had the hair permanently removed from the pussy and asshole as well as the entire perineum. I suggest you do the same with your sow if you do choose to acquire one."

I stood up straight. Without warning, Kevin reached out and smacked Karen's vulva hard with his open hand. The sound was like a gunshot in the quiet room.

She flinched slightly, but didn't change her position or posture in the least.

"Thank you, sir," she gasped after a moment.

"You're welcome, cunt." he said.

"We can see that your pussy is wet, cunt? Do you like being on display in front of a stranger?"

"Yes, sir."

Kevin reached down and unceremoniously inserted two fingers in to her sopping sex.

"You're soaked, you dumb cunt."

"Yes, sir. this slut is sorry," she grunted as she bucked slightly against his hand. "I hope this slave is not disappointing you sir. It's just that it's been so long since you let this slut cum, sir." She was panting.

"It's okay, cunt. I like to see a sow take pleasure in her service."

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir," she gasped as she continued to ride his fingers.

Abruptly, Wilson pulled his fingers out and stood up straight. "Not yet, cunt."

She whimpered slightly as he pushed his fingers in to her mouth for cleaning. He let her attend to her task in silence for a few seconds. She sucked his fingers greedily, obviously enjoying the taste.

"Position two," he ordered.

Karen immediately dropped to her knees. She laced her fingers behind her head and thrust out her breasts. Her knees remained wide apart to allow easy access to her pussy.

Kevin gently grabbed her by the collar and re-positioned her until she was kneeling directly in front of the arm chair, which, for the moment, was un-occupied.

Then, Wilson looked over at me and bowed , waving his hand expansively at the chair. It was obvious he wanted me to take a seat.

I waved my hands at him frantically, shaking my head. I started to back away.

Although, there was no denying I was intrigued by what I was seeing, my goal was still to remain a remote spectator. I had no intention of actually participating in the events unfolding around me.

Wilson looked over at me and smiled. He paused and then shook his head knowingly.

After posing for dramatic effect, he held his hands, palm up in front of him and shrugged his shoulders. It was the classic "Oh, well, what are you gonna do?" gesture.

That was when he reached for Karen's blindfold.

Oh, fuck.

I started to panic. How had I let things get this far? I didn't have time to think. All I knew was that I could NOT let him remove that blindfold. I had only seconds to react. What the hell could I do?

I sat down in the chair.

Immediately, Wilson pulled his hand back, leaving the blindfold in place.

It appeared we had reached an uneasy detente.

I sat awkwardly in the chair, holding my knees firmly shut as my blindfolded and naked neighbor knelt at my feet. I was acutely conscious of her close proximity. All she had to do was reach out and I would be in her grasp.

It began to dawn on me that I might have gotten myself in over my head. Wilson was no dope and was clearly now using the power of my friendship with Karen to control me. He had succeeded in making me an unwilling co-conspirator and witness to her degradation. Every second I remained in this house would deepen my betrayal and strengthen his hold over me.

I was trapped.

I tried not to panic as I went over my options in my head.

After a few moments, my thoughts were interrupted by the posing of an unusual question in the stillness.

"When was the last time you were allowed to cum, cunt?"

For a moment, I thought Wilson was talking to me, but it soon became apparent he was addressing Karen. He was idly toeing her sex with the tip of his left boot as he waited for an answer.

She quivered a bit from his touch, then whispered, "A week ago, sir, with the waitress."

"Oh yes, I remember now, you're being punished, aren't you cunt? No orgasms for a solid week."

"Yes sir," she croaked, looking down at the floor.

"Tell this nice lady why you are being punished, cunt."

Somehow, she must have sensed that I was sitting in the chair because she turned her head to face me.

"Ma'am, this sow is being punished because it forgot to thank a waitress for allowing it to lick her pussy."

She bowed her head.

"Explain what happened cunt," said Wilson.

Karen spoke slowly and deliberately: "Master and I were at lunch at a diner far outside of town. It became obvious that our waitress was a lesbian and was flirting with me. She was quite forward. Master struck up a conversation with her and told her that I was his slave and that she was welcome to use me if she wished. She didn't believe him."

Wilson patted Karen on the head. "That waitress was quite the hell-cat," he said, "Cute as a button, but clearly not interested in men. Maybe twenty years old. Student at the college."

He grabbed Karen under the chin and turned her to face me. "Tell the nice lady how I convinced her you were really my slave, cunt."

Karen continued to speak clearly and calmly. "Master ordered me to masturbate under the table while she watched. After I came, he made me go to the ladies room with her so she could lick my fingers clean."

Wilson picked up the story. "When she brought our check, I asked if she wanted a tip or if she would rather use my slave's tongue in the parking lot out back. She was due for a smoke break anyway. Guess which option she picked?"

He winked at me.

He went on. "That damn waitress didn't even remove her skirt, just slipped her panties off and sat on cunt's face right there in the back of the van. I have never seen a woman ride anyone harder. Cunt did a great job getting her off. Unfortunately, my poor slut got a little flustered at the end. That waitress never told us she was a squirter, did she?" he laughed.

Karen said nothing. She remained kneeling, her head bowed.

Wilson said, "It wasn't until we were driving away that I realized that cunt had been so surprised by that mouthful of squirt that she had totally forgotten to thank the waitress for letting her eat her pussy. This is a major violation of slave protocol. It made me look bad and I was angry."

He patted her head again.

"Which brings us to today. I have not allowed this sow to have an orgasm for one full week. And believe me, that is quite a hardship, isn't it cunt?"

Suddenly, Karen blurted, "Oh, please sir, tell me you are you going to let this slut come today. I was so happy when you said you were coming over. A week is up, right?" Her tone was plaintive, almost desperate.

Wilson was still standing next to my chair. As I watched, he crossed his arms, then cupped his chin with his left hand. It was the posture of complete deliberation.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,087 Followers
12