Kevin's Summer: The Teambulding

Story Info
Kevin's discovers & develops his exhibitionist skills.
6.1k words
4.38
75.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dojo2
dojo2
18 Followers

I'm Kevin Jones (not my real name), then a 19-year-old economics student in Manchester, England. I was still living with my parents when, last spring, I responded to a small advertisement in our college newspaper. "Small ambitious International financial consultancy offers a 3 month summer experience in Brussels for English student with travel expenses, free accommodation and a performance related bonus." This sounded very inviting and exactly what I thought I needed!

I diligently completed the very detailed application form covering my experience, hobbies, height, weight, appearance and contact details. A photo was optional. Applicants were especially requested to write a detailed, honest and open assessment of their lives. This sounded a bit unusual, but an interesting exercise. I was soon emailed an electronic ticket code for a BA flight to Brussels in mid June.

On arrival at Brussels airport, a driver was waiting waving a card with my name. I and my backpack were swept away, arriving 30 minutes later at a small modern office building in the South of the city. It was a warm sunny June afternoon. Above the front door was the sign Cleopatra Futures. I was asked to wait at reception since it was almost the end of lunchtime. After 15 minutes a small crowd arrived chattering away in mostly French. There was noticeably only one guy, and the girls were stunning, most wearing very short tight colourful summer dresses. Two had low hung shorts with tight spaghetti band tops. As I was eyeing them, they gave me some friendly smiles making me feel welcome, especially a tall redhead.

The oldest member of the group came over to me saying, "You must be Kevin. I'm Candice. Please follow me."

I jumped up and ran after her, dragging my backpack along. She was probably around 40 but obviously in great shape! Candice led me through a larger office with around 12 desks, mostly now being occupied by the sexy group returning from lunch. Her office was at the back. She explained in some detail the goals of her company and her strategy of employing English students each summer to help her girls with English practice and also allowing her usual staff to take some vacation. She outlined the terms of the contract and eligibility for a €10,000 bonus for good work. Also their annual pre-summer team-building week would start on Saturday, and the students were to assist. I was the second and final student to arrive. Joe had been there a couple of days and already new the office basics. He would help me settle in. Candice explained that she lived in a large apartment just 2 blocks away and that both Joe and I had rooms there.

Before I knew it I was sitting at my desk in the middle of the open plan office next to Joe and surrounded by these other lovely if somewhat intimidating females. I was usually quite shy around girls.

Candice had just announced to the group, "Team, this is Kevin. Together with Joe, he completes our team for this summer. Please be nice to him."

I felt a bit embarrassed, but this quickly passed as Joe and the girls each came up and introduced themselves. Two were more senior and appeared to be sort of supervisor level, Anna and Pamela. The tallish redhead called Jenny particularly caught my attention. As our eyes met I felt myself blush.

Joe explained the policy administration system and showed me the filing, photocopier and coffee machine. He resembled me in many ways. We were the same age, height, dark hair, also studying Economics, living a home but came from near London. Later I discovered his birthday was also mid-May.

That evening after work, we left together and went to the apartment. It was a penthouse. Joe showed me around. It was really neat. There was a huge roof garden, a Jacuzzi and a fitness room with various machines. I dumped my stuff in my room and Joe put a pizza in the oven. There was no sign of Candice.

The next day at work, Candice handed out a memo to us with the details of the team-building week at a large villa in Southern France in the hills behind Cannes. We would be sharing twin bedrooms, the 2 boys together of course. There was a large swimming pool and plenty of space for meetings and workshops. Everything was planned in detail including new summer clothes for everyone. We needed to carry only our passports and any personal items. We would be flying to Nice on Saturday with the whole group. This "work" was getting better all the time. Saturday could not come fast enough. And I was not disappointed.

On arrival at the villa, Candice told us that we should first relax and try the pool. We were each given a small package with our name on it. In mine were 2 boxes. One contained a microfibre ice blue T-shirt. The other box contained matching Aussie Bum swimming trunks. The text on the box read "If you doubt yourself, wear something else." From the picture it was a clearly a very loose low-rise model. Joe had exactly same contents. We would look like identical twins. The girls had various styles of bikinis and little dresses.

We all got changed and headed for the pool. It was great seeing all these female bodies with minimum coverage, and clearly well maintained tans. Jenny was wearing a tiny deep orange tanga bikini, perfectly matching her hair. I was very aware that my new Aussie Bums were now showing off my assets to great advantage. It was certainly working for Joe. Just a little bit worrying was the visible edge of pubic hair. Soon Candice appeared with a professional looking Canon 300D digital camera and starting snapping pictures of us, in and around the pool. One of the girls was also playing with a camcorder.

Late afternoon Candice called Joe and me over and said that we should help her at the supermarket.

"You don't need to change."

She was wearing a sexy summer dress. Off we went in her hired Mercedes convertible to the local Carrefour. 20 minutes drive away. She asked us how we liked the villa. I enthusiastically told her that it was fantastic.

She said "Yes, Boys. We're going to have a lot of fun. But this is a serious week and I expect you to help make it a complete success."

We would certainly do our best! The rest of way I thoughtfully admired the French scenery, the images from the villa, the size of my bonus and the bulge in my Aussie Bums.

At Carrefour, as we walked around, I pushed the cart and Candice loaded up with enough food for an army with help from Joe. I could see that we were getting some interested looks but nobody knew me, so what the hell. I could see Joe's cock bobbing around in the loose swimwear, leaving little to the imagination.

We had a relaxing evening with a few of the girls making dinner, with plenty of excellent wine. We boys were still in our flattering swimwear. However the girls had changed into very tight sexy little dresses. Click! Some more photos. Some more wine. Some sexy talk, mostly from the girls. Then we all headed to bed, relaxed and cheerful.

The next morning we went off to the beach. A minibus with driver picked us up at 10am. We boys were still wearing our new Aussie Bums swimwear. Since we were early, the beach was quiet when we arrived, but it soon livened up. We boys got some envious looks, with these 8 chicks and Candice. Maybe they were also because of our revealing swimwear. The girls were soon topless. We spent the day playing around on this busy public beach. Joe and I were visibly quite stiff most of the time. It was actually very exciting. The day closed with dinner back at the Villa, then evening drinks by the pool.

The next day was a surprise trip. The minibus picked us up early. We drove to a small town on the coast with a marina full of expensive yachts. A motorboat then whisked us off out into the Mediterranean. After an hour we arrived at a smallish island with beautiful, almost deserted beaches. It was only after wading ashore that I realised that the locals were all naked. Candice announced that Ile de Cros was a naturalist paradise and that we should respect this.

"Put your things in this basket" was all she said.

The girls all stripped without hesitation, giggled and then stared at us two boys. We slowly peeled off our skin-tight tops then quickly pulled down our Aussie Bums giving our penis and balls even more freedom. We were both pretty hard with 9 naked beauties surveying our wares. Click!

We split into 2 teams of 5 each with 1 boy. First we had to get a thorough coating of sunscreen. Candice provided a huge pot of waterproof greasy milky factor 20. We worked in couples to spread it fully over our bodies. Anna stepped forward as my partner. She had a perfect figure with long endless legs. I did her back and she did mine. Click! Then we started on the front, facing each other. I had a significant boner as I started on her worked gradually downwards. Like her friends she had a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair without any tan lines. I soon realised that otherwise she was completely smooth as she stood with her legs wide open waiting to be massaged. I only dared to briefly run my cream dipped fingers between her legs just enough to feel the wetness of her bare pussy lips. I was now embarrassingly hard. Click! Anna started with my forehead, nose, shoulders, whispering how sweet I was. Before I realised it she was massaging my cock and testicles with her milky hands. Click! She effortlessly pulled back my foreskin completely and rubbed a handful of suncream over my engorged glans and around the rim, paying brief but special attention to my stretched and very sensitive frenum.

"We don't want you getting burned there, do we?"

Then she just carried on with her work down my legs giving each toe special attention. The rest of the group were doing variations on this theme, mostly of course girl-to-girl, except for Joe, who I could see was being well-treated by the lovely blond Pamela. Click! Once we were all well oiled we dived into the clear blue water to cool off.

We played some beach volleyball, went swimming, had an athletics competition and later carefully followed a path to the highest point on the island, all naked. Candice awarded points per team. Our team lost overall, so we would be cooking dinner. After a beach barbeque, at which I was the Naked Chef, the boat returned to pick us up, we found our clothes and returned to our villa. I had been completely naked most of the day, and had thoroughly enjoyed it. What a natural feeling of exposure. My cock had also been in varying stages of hardness all day long. Joe's too.

Back at the villa, we all sat around on the terrace under the stars, drinking rose wine, all still in our swimwear. Click! The conversation soon started to have sexual undertones. Pamela told us that the girls have been trying all day to guess which of us had the biggest measurements. They needed to settle it. Anna fetched a tape measure.

"Boys, get out of those cute swimming trunks."

We were both a bit apprehensive, but we had been naked all day anyway. I suggested it would only be fair if the girls stripped too!

Candice overruled this with "Kevin, you should not argue with my girls."

So without further questioning we again stripped naked, this time to some whistles and applause from our audience. We were both already semi-erect. Anna was instructed to measure exactly. Joe was less erect, but Pamela quickly moved forward to help him. She gently stroked Joe's growing penis, rolling his foreskin over his helmet and then stretching it back. Anne measured carefully from pubic bone to the tip. Joe was exactly 19.2 cm. Click! Anna then checked that I was ready and started measuring. In the background I saw one of the girls was playing around with the camcorder again. We were almost exactly the same length. Candice wanted the girth measurement. Both were exactly 10.8 cm. A strange coincidence? Now weigh their testicles with the kitchen scales. According to Anna our balls weighed 190 grams per pair. By now we were both exhibiting a healthy amount of clear fluid from our piss holes. God it felt exciting. Click!

One of the girls then said she had heard that boys masturbated every day. I tried to ignore the question but they would not let it pass. When did I last ejaculate? Candice laughingly reminded us that good teams were built on a foundation of openness and honesty. Everyone was looking at me.

"This morning."

"Where?"

"In the shower."

Mercifully everyone now turned to Joe. Looking at the floor, he very softly said "Me too."

Candice then said that we should not feel embarrassed. It was obviously an important male function. I did not dare to reply.

Now came the real shock. Candice ordered Anna to get 2 empty wine glasses.

"Now boys, let's see how much spunk you have!"

The girls were all shouting and cheering. I thought, holy shit she is serious! I felt the lens of the camcorder probing my face.

We stood there with our mouths open, until Anna and Pamela came over and kissed us, whispering, "Please do it."

We both simultaneously started slowly stroking our cocks, in rhythm. Candice started giving instructions. Now faster. Then slower.

"Now stop. Look at me." Click!

"Now squeeze your balls. Tweak your nipples. Keep your eyes open."

We obediently followed every word.

"Now stroke just the shaft. Faster! Faster!"

We both came together pumping loads of white juice into the glasses held in front of us by Anna and Pamela. Click! Two small measuring cylinders arrived and Candice proceeded to measure our production.

"Both are about 15 cc."

In our room Joe and I agreed that it had been an exciting day. It had been strangely exhilarating. With these girls around us all day, we were probably the luckiest guys on Earth. It got a bit out-of-hand at the end, but no worries. The girls had just had a bit of harmless fun at our expense. I thought happily: €10,000 of expense!

The next morning, Tuesday, Joe and I arrived for breakfast in our Aussie swimwear with t-shirts once again. Candice and the rest of the girls were already sitting at the long table on the terrace drinking fruit juice with croissants.

Candice greeted us, with "Well boys, I think we all enjoyed yesterday, but today the girls need to get down to some serious team building. Take something to eat and go for a swim, we'll call you when we are ready."

We could see the girls in deep discussion. Sometimes laughing, sometimes very serious. Sometime looking our way. After more than an hour, Candice came over to us looking very serious. She needed our help. She was afraid that the plans the girls were making were going beyond what she had expected. She admired their ambition but she needed to know if we were willing to cooperate otherwise her whole trip would end in failure. She would like to avoid that. She could not give any details but laughingly assured us that they were not planning to do anything that would cause us permanent damage. Maybe just a little harmless embarrassment! Under the circumstances, she was offering us a special bonus of another €5000 to compensate for any inconvenience caused during the rest of the week. That would be 15K extra in my pocket at the start of my new college year. Joe said that he was game. So I agreed too! Candice gave a thank you smile and went back to the girls. They cheered and clapped. We innocently waved back.

When we were finally called over, Candice explained that the exercises of this week were to demonstrate the importance of focus for her team. Focus on clear goals, detailed planning and flawless execution. This was critical for her business.

"Now the girls believe that there is no better object to focus the attention of females than the male body. Therefore, you boys will not be a distraction this week but their goal."

Sounded interesting!

For the first exercise, the goal was total cleanliness.

"Boys can sometimes be quite smelly and disgusting."

I was called over by Anna to the same team we had on the island, including Jenny. I was to have a beauty treatment. I removed my t-shirt, sat down and had my hair cut short while my fingers and toes were manicured. Next I had to remove my Aussies and lie down on a wooden table. The 6 girls started rubbing warm oil all over my body. Someone was gently massaging oil onto my genitals keeping my foreskin retracted. One girl was plucking some stray hairs around my eyebrows. Then I felt a sharp tug on my balls. I looked down and saw the tweezers pulling the hairs on my scrotum out one-by-one. First this was painful, but my body seemed to adapt as I began to relax thinking of what I would do with my €15,000. A pair of scissors was trimming my pubic hair quite short. They lifted my open legs and folded them back to my shoulders to allow them easy access between my legs as the plucking went on around my anus. I had a very clear view of my swollen cock and hairless balls. Click! It took more than an hour but I was as smooth as a baby except for a small darkish triangle above by cock.

With less hair my cock seemed bigger. More oil was applied and I was told to rub it in and feel how smooth I was. Click! I had to rub my anus and push in one finger tip. Click.! The girls seemed to love this. Then Anna appeared with an enema bag and my cock went limp. The girls took turns at filling the bag and then me. I was to hold it as long I could before rushing to the toilet. 4 times was considered enough! I then had to stand while Anna and Jenny scrubbed and shampooed me from head to toe while the other 2 girls sprayed me with a hose. Special attention was paid to my cock, cleaning my foreskin, glans and under the rim. Joe was just finishing the same treatment.

Candice said "Let's admire the results now. Very good."

Joe and I were standing side by side with identical haircuts to head and pubic areas. The small triangles of short hair were almost hidden by our cocks pointing to the sky.

"Are these bodies ready to focus on, girls?"

It was a rhetorical question.

"Kevin and Joe, you will keep your bodies clean and fully visible for the rest of the week so that the girls can properly study your male characteristics."

We were all sent off to the pool for a swim. We were naked while the girls wore their bikinis. The water felt great until I felt my cock being constantly pulled under on water by one or more of these lively mermaids. They would not leave me alone. They were having a game of Pull the Foreskin. The girls then returned to Candice for further planning while Joe and I recovered with some nude sunbathing. I could not resist briefly feeling my smooth cock and balls.

After lunch we were called over again for the girls to present their next business plan. It was very simple. We were now to keep our foreskins retracted at all times. If the foreskin covered the glans then the male would rectify it immediately and as punishment his backside would be slapped three times by the female discoverer. Starting now! We both immediately pulled back our foreskins. Who cares? If they wanted to embarrass me, I was getting used to it.

The girls were now lounging beside the pool. Each asked in turn for us to apply sun oil for them, front and back, around their skimpy bikinis. Our cocks were half hard, with foreskins retracted. We were then sent on one chore after another around the villa and the garden, while the girls lay beside the pool and discussed "business strategy." I was regularly touching my cock. Checking my foreskin and skinning it back was already becoming a habit. When it got soft, it was problem time, but a healthy stinging slap to my bare buttocks soon put it right.

By late afternoon, we boys were "invited" to repeat our masturbation demonstration. Now we were to sit on 2 bar stools and go very slowly and take our time so that the girls could optimally observe this male characteristic. Anna and Pam held wine glasses for us to fill. We were warned not to spill a drop. This time we were only to rub our glans, using sunscreen oil, with the other hand massaging our testicles. Once we were got really excited and started showing some pre-cum, we were told to rub a finger in the pre-cum and suck the finger. Then we had to rub our anus with the same finger while still slowing rubbing the heads of our rock hard cocks. On we went, a little faster, then slower. We stroked in harmony, slower, faster, harder, softer. I was in a trance, almost possessed. Then I felt my body shudder. Click! We filled our glasses almost simultaneously. I noticed that my glass had a little sticker with a K on it.

dojo2
dojo2
18 Followers
12