Kevin's Visit

Story Info
Jack has a romantic evening all set for Kay.
2.2k words
3.68
74k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like for my love to climax. I like to know that I can cause her to be horny. My wife is never as horny as I am, but when she is, it is extremely intense. So, I guess she makes up for lack of frequency with intensity!

It was Monday evening and I decided that after the kids went to bed, I would seduce my lovely wife, Kathy. There would be wine, a small gift of jewelry, candles and lots of suggestive clothing. Kathy went upstairs to say "goodnight" to the kids. I prepared the bedroom with candles and chilled glasses of wine. I put one of her nighties on the chair next to the bed and the small box containing a necklace on her nightstand. The final touch was putting the long slender vibrator on my nightstand. Surveying the scene I thought that it would drive me crazy if she had put this much thought into getting me horny. Making love tonight would be another adventure! My cock began to stir.

I checked on the kids and they were already asleep. A gentle kiss for each and I headed downstairs. I heard some voices as I turned into the kitchen. Who the hell was she talking to? All this effort and somebody was visiting? It was a male voice! My friend and sometimes work partner from San Francisco, Kevin was casually drinking a beer and chit chatting with Kay - NO! I screamed in my head, what the hell is he doing here?

As if answering my silent question, Kay chimed: "Hi hon, Kevin's in from SF, remember, you invited him to watch Monday night football?" Oh shit, I did.

"I'm making some nachos for you guys" she smiled, " have a seat and I'll service you both!" she grinned at the double meaning. It went right over Kevin's head and I caught it in my rapidly deflating cock.

Kevin and I sat down on the couch and talked the guy talk. The football game, the score, and remark about a the chances of one team over another.

Kay brought in the nachos and Kevin went to get some more beers from the basement. While he was gone, I told Kay what I had set up in the bedroom. She was very excited and also disappointed that Kevin was over.

"How can you get rid of him?" she asked.

How could I get rid of him? 3000 mile trip! Certainly not to just watch a football game, but it had been a long time. "I can't", I said dejectedly.

"You're a good friend" she said with a smile. "I'm going to get some sleep!"

Kevin came back and I got a warm kiss goodnight from Kay and her hand brushed my cock as she walked by.

The game was boring and after about an hour, the chips were gone and the beer was low. While on a beer run to the refrigerator, I figured I would check in on Kay and kiss her goodnight. I quietly went upstairs and approached our bedroom door. The door was ajar and there was a low hum coming from our dimly lit bedroom. Kay was under the covers and the hum must have been the vibrator. I watched for a few minutes, happy that at least one of us would have a fun time this night.

I returned to the TV room and saw that there was no change in score and really nothing had happened in the game. I gave Kevin his beer and tried to sit without crushing the hard on I had. A few minutes later, Kevin went upstairs to recycle some beer. Ten minutes went by and I decided I had better find out what was going on upstairs.

I found Kevin peeking in the slightly open door. His eyes didn't even seem to be blinking as he stared intently at my wife's masturbation. I thought how she must really be drawing it out and teasing herself as normally she doesn't last more than 10 minutes with the vibrator on. Even the hum makes her cream her shorts.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I noticed that Kevin was stroking his cock gently at a downward angle. I looked a little closer and realized that his cock was much bigger than mine. The only time I'd ever seen anything that big was on the Net or in porno movies, but even still, it was bigger than most of those. His hand gently made its way up and down its length and I figured that it was about 9 to 10 inches long. Even more remarkable was the thickness and the size of the head. It was the same proportions as my cock, just bigger all around. The head was a helmet that was even bigger than the shaft. I was mesmerized as I realized that it was bigger than anything Kathy had ever absorbed. Even so, because it wasn't up straight at attention, it was hard to believe that it might not be fully erect!

Out of my trance, I very quietly made my way up behind Kevin so I could take a peek at what Kay was doing in our bed. She had obviously kicked the covers off the bed and now the humming noise was louder than before. She had one hand on the vibrator pressed hard against her clit and her other hand had our dildo slowly pumping in and out between her vaginal lips. With both arms forming a V toward her crotch, they pressed her tender breasts together. It was a beautiful site.

I thought about the dildo. It was something that I liked to slip in while Kay sucked my cock. I don't know why, but it may be because I want to make sure that she is satisfied and I've often wondered if my 6 1/2 inch dick did the trick for her. I know that she enjoys the surprise and is always quick and polite to say that my cock is all she needs. Even the dildo was smaller than Kevin.

The dildo continued in and out. On each trip out, I could see the creamy juices covering the shaft. My cock was now fully erect and I wanted Kevin off to his hotel room. I peered back into the room and noticed that now Kay had removed the dildo and had begun sucking the rubber cock, licking the juices from the head and shaft. My cock jerked involuntarily and I came a little in my pants, she looked so good. Kay arched her back and increased the speed of the vibrator and continued to suck the dildo. Small cries of ecstasy escaped her lips as she came. Peering around Kevin, I noticed that shiny juices dribbled from her vagina and over her anus.

Kay's voice suddenly shocked me back to reality "Come on in, you can't stand there and watch forever and let me suffer in here". It was soft and reassuring, but I wasn't sure if she assumed I was watching her and she was beckoning me or she knew Kevin was there.

Kevin quietly opened the door and stepped in. I now had a full view and Kevin's cock was in full light. Kay looked down at Kevin's cock. Her eyes were wide. Was it because of the size of his cock or because she was expecting me? Kevin stood next to her as she leaned up on her elbows and said. "May I?" I was jealous. How could she? It was obvious, I was intrigued too.

Kevin nodded and she reached out and deftly stroked his rod. Her fingers did not even rap around it. I got into a better position, so I could look more closely. With each stroke, she pulled him a little closer until she could wrap her lips around his head.

Kay licked that sensitive spot under the head rim and Kevin moaned and closed his eyes. She continued to tease him, stroke and lick him until there were small drops of precum she licked off the head. She then tried to take him into her mouth. It didn't fit. It was too big. She got the head in, but that was all. She pumped with her hand and sucked the head, but could not get it any deeper. I wanted to step in and stop her, but I knew that I wanted her to do it. I knew that I wanted her to climax with that big cock deep inside of her. I wanted to watch her go crazy with it.

Kevin started up the vibrator and began working Kay's clit. I removed my cock from my pants and began to stroke it.

Kay moved Kevin around and onto our bed on his back. She seemed transfixed on his cock. I couldn't blame her, so was I. She took the vibrator away from him and said "I don't want any distractions. I'm going to mount this horse cock."

With that, she straddled him. Kevin reached down and gently spread her lips. I knelt down a little to get a better view. She took in most of his head before backing off a bit and driving down a little more. Kay closed her eyes and bit her lip as more entered her. Kevin reached up and began licking her full breasts. Her nipples were hard and thick and I know from experience they are a joy to suck. Kevin dug into them and sucked hard.

"Yes" escaped Kay's lips as she achieved the head past her pussy lips. "Oh, yes" was next as she went up and down, just on the head. Kevin retorted, "You are so tight and you have great tits!"

"Thank you" she answered with a smile and took in another inch of his cock. With her eyes still closed, she licked her lips and said "This is the best fuck of my life already. Your cock is so thick". Her voice trailed off and her head snapped up toward the ceiling as she dropped another inch onto his massive prick.

She continued "I don't think I can take it all in me. I'm just not used to it." She sounded disappointed. She smiled and increased her up and down tempo. Her breasts were now bouncing with each downward thrust.

Kevin squeezed her nipples and said "Take your time, your doing great. I'm really enjoying your tightness but I'm going to come real soon"

With the encouragement, Kay renewed her efforts and soon, the entire length and girth was buried in her cunt. Each thrust up or down caused a short gasp of breath to escape from her mouth. She bounced this way on his cock for at least 10 minutes. Kevin's face contorted and Kay knew she had him. A sly smile crossed her face and she raised his face into her breasts. "Come on baby, I've worked hard to make you come. I've come already 3 or 4 times with your big, thick, dick. That's it, give it to me, give me your come."

Kevin rolled Kay over onto her back. He plunged his cock into her and it caused her to gasp again and I think she came again! He pounded her several long strokes and pulled out. His come squirted up to her face, all over her breasts and a bunch on her belly. Kay smiled and she rubbed the come all over her breasts with one hand and reached down and stroked his cock with the other.

"How long are you going to watch us out there" she called out. I sheepishly stepped into the room. "Did you enjoy the show? I know that I did" she said with a smile. Kevin nodded that he too, had a good time. "I hope you're not mad. Maybe I can make it up to you!" Kay grabbed hold of my cock and began to suck. She also continued to stroke Kevin. There was such a disparity between his cock and mine and I was a little nervous.

Kay smiled and said "I love you, Jack, and I love your cock. I love all the special things you do to me. Kevin's cock is fantastic and it really made me come a lot. I want to fuck it a few more times before dawn, but I still love you."

With that, she sucked my whole cock into her mouth and I watched Kevin insert his cock passed her cunt lips. Kay's eyes rolled up into her head, she pulled my cock from her mouth and she dreamily said "I love you Jack. Thank you for letting me fuck Kevin." She stroked me with her hand and my cum joined Kevin's on her chest.

We made love that night until 3:00 in the morning when Kevin and I both called it quits. Kevin slept in the guest room for the rest of the night and went to work and then home the next day. Kay refrained from sex for a week due to soreness, but after that she felt better and our love making has not been affected at all. Even so, Kevin is welcome to come back anytime.