Key Card Ch. 04

Story Info
Mistress M takes b to a whole new level of pain.
1.7k words
4.26
53.2k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers

Still strapped tightly to the table, I looked fearfully on as she twisted the long needle between her fingers showing it off to me.

"Guess what this is for, b." she said.

"I can't guess, Mistress." I replied, but in truth, I didn't want to guess.

"It's a jewelry accessory for you!" she announced with a snort and giggle. "Let's put it on you and see how it works. But first, we are definitely going to need a gag for you for this portion of your punishment." She then put a short penis gag into my mouth and flipped the table over so that she could lock the straps around my head. She then flipped the whole table over again.

I could still see her in the mirror from above as she removed the thin wooden plate holding my cock and balls to the other side of the table from the rest of my body. It was a little harder to pop my balls back through their hole since they were so swollen but she managed. Not without a great deal of pain for me, though, and I howled into the gag.

She then produced her own "Humbler", which she soon had fastened around the top of my ball sack with the wings thereby holding my balls completely exposed above the table top. She had to stretch my bag quite a bit in order for the humbler to clear the table, but once she did there was no way for my balls to move in any direction. It was an ingeniously diabolical way to use the humbler as a ball immobilizer. I also noticed that my balls were squished tightly and held at the very end of my taut bag. The skin seemed to be so thin from the stretch that I could almost see my individual balls within.

Mistress M placed a candle on the table which she lit. She then held the needle between the jaws of some pliers and held it over the flame. "This is to sterilize it." she said. I could only think of one reason the needle would need to be sterilized – I wondered where she was planning on putting the six inch long needle in my body. "This is an acupuncture needle. It's 140mm long by 28 gauge."

After sterilizing the needle she placed it in a tray to let it cool down. While it cooled she went to another part of the room and brought back an elaborate looking electronic box. Ominously, she started by hooking up two leads to the front and then plugging an A/C plug into the wall. She turned on the switch and I noticed the front lighted up with several digital displays. One of these showed 115 volts and another showed 40 volts DC. There was another display that read 0 amps.

After making these preparations she seemed satisfied that all was working properly. She tested the needle with a bare finger and finding that it was cool, she picked it up.

"Ok, b, it's time for more of your punishment. This really will hurt you more than me. In fact, it's not going to hurt me at all! Let me explain what I'm going to do next so that you know exactly what will happen and you'll be able to enjoy some anticipation.

"First, I am going to take this needle and place it carefully through both of your balls." Immediately I started shaking my head no, but she went right on, completely ignoring me. "This will hurt. A lot. There's just no way around it. But one good thing is your balls have been tenderized quite a bit tonight so maybe the tough membrane that surrounds them won't be quite so resistant. The needle is very sharp as you see, so it will probably go through faster than I want it to. I want you to feel every 16th inch, so I'll be sure to take it slowly. Don't worry, there shouldn't be any permanent damage from the needle since acupuncture is very safe, but my dear b, it will hurt immensely.

I groaned deep inside, knowing there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop her. My breathing was coming faster and faster just thinking about what she had said.

"This needle is a conductor. But to complete a circuit we need another conductor." She showed me another "jewelry" item. This one looked like an inch-long banana in the center of a slanted metal ring. She put a bit of icy hot on the banana to act as lubricant and slid it into the my pee hole opening. The ring fit tightly around my glans and once it was in, it wasn't coming back out. The icy hot made me squirm and writhe as it heated up the inside of my cock and my whole cock head felt like it was on fire.

"I know it must feel like your cock is going to burn up, but it won't. Let me demonstrate what real heat feels like." She then clipped one of the leads from the box to the end of the ring she had just installed into my cock head and picked up the candle, which by this time had pooled quite a bit of hot liquid wax. She carefully poured the wax onto my cock head while she held my once again rock hard cock in her other hand. The pain was immediate and different. My cock was burning now both from the inside and the outside. Fortunately, the wax quickly cooled and I was left with a strange sensation of a hard sheath on my cock head and a roaring fire within it.

"Now we have the first part of the circuit completed at the end of your cock. Just one to go!" she announced merrily.

Up to this point I was able to handle the pain. But what happened next was like nothing I had ever experienced. She looked up into the mirror and smiled as she brought the point of the needle even with the center of my right ball. Placing her right hand on the other side of my ball sack and holding the needle firmly by its handle, she very slowly pushed the needle through my sack and then started into my ball. There was resistance from the membrane covering my ball but it was no use. She pushed a little harder and I could see it enter more. She then moved the handle end in a slow circle, enlarging the original hole and boring into me further. I passed out cold.

I woke with a horrible smell in my nose and suddenly felt everything that was going on again. My mind seemed to have gained a clarity that intensified the pain and at the same time didn't allow me blessed unconsciousness. Mistress M had revived me with smelling salts.

"I need you awake for this, b. It's no good to punish you if you can't feel the punishment! You better not pass out again or I will have to punish you even more." I cringed. The pain radiated from my one ball into my stomach, through my chest and deep into my brain. It was constant and inescapable.

"I want you to watch me, b. Open your eyes and look." I could do nothing more than obey. I opened my eyes and they became fixated on the needle. Slowly, ever so slowly, Mistress M pushed it further, pausing every so often and giving the end a flick with her finger. The agony intensified.

More of the needle vanished into my poor right ball until there was only about four inches of needle remaining exposed. She again had a more difficult time piercing the other wall, but it finally seemed easier for her until she hit my left ball. She pushed it in with a shove and immediately my pain doubled. How I stayed awake is beyond my comprehension.

Sure as the tide, so was Mistress M in her attack on my left ball. Slowly the needle was pushed through and out the other side and finally out through the thinly stretched skin of my ball sack. I swallowed over and over and my breath became more ragged. I knew I was on the edge of consciousness, but I never lost it. I felt every horrible second of pain, just as she wanted me to. My eyes glazed over and I was brought back to the present when I saw her smiling face above me.

"So that is the second part of the circuit. Time to attach the other lead." She did attach it to the left side directly to the handle of the needle. "Now that we have a complete circuit, I can turn on this voltage pulse. The current will run through your cock head, down through your cock and into your balls with their perfect electrical connection through the needle. And here's some interesting news - if I turn up the current high enough, the needle will eventually heat up and begin to cook your balls from the inside out. Doesn't that sound just delicious? Kind of like a reverse k-bob!" She clapped her hands with glee.

All I could do was stare at her and wonder how I'd ever come to be in this state. I knew she loved me, but was she really about to destroy my balls? Would she cook them slowly while I felt everything? Her gorgeous body jiggled with her laughs of anticipation as she reached over and turned the knob ever so slightly.

The strangest thing was happening with my cock. It was growing even bigger. It was harder and larger than I had ever seen it before. She noticed too and soon had attached a large dildo the the other side of my gag so that it stuck up straight in the air. She then mounted the table again and lowered herself into my face with the dildo slipping easily inside of her. She rocked forwards and backwards and soon had an immense orgasm which drenched my already sweating face. I had never experienced anything so sexy. She turned up the knob to a higher setting and I felt the current surge through my loins.

Was it my imagination or could I feel the needle get a little hotter?

EMMsb
EMMsb
27 Followers