Key West Cafe Ch. 01

Story Info
Newly divorced man travels to escape his reality.
3k words
3.97
33.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the restaurant/bar in Key West, wearing a pair of loose fitting khaki shorts, a white polo shirt -- shirt tail loose over the waistband of my shorts, and a pair of sandals. Just divorced, I have taken a short vacation to the island, looking to clear my mind of the past several years of a marriage that, though once hot, had cooled off as she and I had gradually drifted apart.

I take a seat at the bar, not wanting to appear blatantly alone by sitting by myself at the café or in the dining room. As I slide onto the barstool, I look over the bar and silently watch you as you stock the shelf with your back to me. I'm mesmerized as I take in your beauty. You're wearing bright yellow low rise short shorts that cling to your skin like they are painted on and a yellow bikini top that is under a loose, white, gauze like short-sleeved top that you have tied off just below your ribs, leaving your flat stomach exposed so that I can admire the jewelry hanging from your pierced navel.

My mind wanders, watching your shorts ride up to expose that lovely contour between your ass and upper thigh as you bend over to wash some of the barware. I continue watching as your gauzy top rides up to expose more of your skin when you reach up to store the barware in the overhead rack. You notice me in the mirror, turn around with a smile and greet me with "Hey there, I'm Jessica. Welcome to the Key West Café. What can I get you?"

Elsewhere around the establishment was Paul -- the lone waiter on duty tonight -- who is moving about between the outdoor café dining area, the kitchen, and the inside dining room -- which was once the living room and dining room of this former residence, now converted into a seaside eatery.

I extend my hand across the bar to shake your hand and reply "Hi, I'm Eric." Through a bit of small talk, I tell you that this is my first time to the island and came here having heard so much about the interesting combination of a relaxed atmosphere and electrically charged nightlife -- and that the combination of those two seemed to be just what I was needing. "So, surprise me with something tropical that captures that feeling -- both relaxed and electrically charged," I challenge.

"Hmmm," you reply, with a mischievous grin, "I'm sure that I can think of something that will capture the spirit of the area." With that, you pull a glass down from the rack and go about pouring in a measure or two of alcohol, a splash of a tropical fruit juice, and finish it with a spray of some type of soda. Sliding the glass in front of me, you invite me to try a "tropical release." You smile as I lift the glass to my lips and watch my reaction as I taste it. My eyes twinkle as I put the glass down after a rather healthy sip and respond -- "that's exactly the kind of drink that I was looking for."

"It's one of the house specialties," you reply. "I came up with it specifically for people like you, tourists who pass through, wanting a drink that captures the taste of the area." I smile and thank you as you place the bar tab in front of me and then go off to tend to the other customers and service the restaurant clientele.

I immediately feel comfortable in this little place and after a couple of drinks, I order some food from the kitchen and settle in for the evening in this fun little place. You come over from time to time, checking on my comfort and my drink, occasionally stopping to chat a bit when the other bar patrons are all taken care of. Our small conversations go from things to do in the area, stories of how you came to call this place your home, and then a little about how I got here.

**********

My mind and body returned to consciousness with a bit of a jolt -- that is, as much consciousness as I can have without the benefit of sight. Not remembering what has transpired since I left the bar the previous night, my mind races to try to reconstruct the night's events and remember how I ended up in my current state. I struggle to remember anything beyond sitting at the bar, chatting the night away with the attractive bartender and toward the end of the evening being joined at the bar by the waiter, who was killing time waiting for his last table to leave. I knew that I had had quite a few of the delicious concoctions that the bartender had offered, but still could not fill the empty gaps of time between that last conscious memory and now.

Somehow, I had gotten from that seat in the bar to this place, wherever I was. From what I could assess and sense, I had gotten myself into a bit of a situation. By my lack of vision and immobility, I could tell that I was blindfolded with my wrists and ankles sheathed in leather cuffs which were used to bind me in a spread-eagled fashion. I felt a collar around my throat. I definitely had an erection and could feel a restriction at the base of my cock -- I figured that someone had fitted me with a cock ring. My mind races, not at all remembering what had happened between the bar and this moment. I strained to listen for any sounds that might help me remember...anything... Unable to focus, I drift back into unconsciousness...

I have no idea how much time has passed when I am awoken by your soft touch on my upper arm. I feel the warmth of your body as you lean down to whisper in my ear "Are you feeling OK, Eric?"

"I...um....I don't really know...what is going on here?", I reply.

"We have....", she paused to choose her words carefully..."recruited you, Eric. Do you remember our conversations last night? Do you remember telling me how you came down here to cut loose after your divorce? Do you remember how you kept saying that if you got lost down here and never returned, that no one would miss you?"

My mind struggled to remember the conversations of the previous night. I'm sure that the continuous flow of those drinks loosened my tongue quite a bit. The thing is, I must have said all of that stuff -- because all of it was true. "So, what exactly is it that I've been recruited into? -- and, is there any chance that you can take this blindfold off?"

Her warm hands cupped my face and slid the blindfold up to my forehead. Jessica looked down at me as I blinked -- trying to force my eyes to adjust to the light. After a few moments, my eyes were able to take in my surroundings. I could see that I was in a room about the size of an average bedroom and bound to a sturdy four poster bed. I could see an adjoining bathroom and a closet in the room, which was furnished with a dresser, an upholstered chair, a couch and a coffee table. Other than the bound to the bed part of things, it looked to be a comfortable place. Jessica was sitting on the bed next to me, every bit as beautiful as I had remembered her from the night before. She was wearing a black halter top which exposed the tops of her soft breasts and a pair of tight white shorts that clearly showed that there was nothing underneath them. Just the sight of her caused my cock to swell and throb a little in its restraint.

"Eric...", Jessica started. "The Key West Café is a unique establishment. On the street level, we are a restaurant and bar open to the public. Our owner, Mr. Lippincott, is a very influential businessman in Key West. In addition to the café, he operates a private membership club on the premises. This club caters to the needs and comforts of its members, some of who are local residents and some who are people who visit us with some regularity from out of town. Do you understand what I mean by the 'needs and comforts' of the members, Eric?"

"Not exactly," I respond. "Is this some sort of after hours club?"

"More or less -- it would better be described as a fetish club. Mr. Lippincott's members come here to relax and indulge themselves in sexual pleasure. Some enjoy domination -- either dominating or being dominated. Several come here to indulge in their bisexual fantasies. The members are both male and female. As you become trained, you will get to know the members and their individual preferences. It is my job to make sure that you are fully trained to serve the club."

"Wait a minute! You sound as though I don't have a choice in this - as if I will agree to join Mr. Lippincott's staff!"

Jessica looked down at me and smiled. "You see, Eric. You have no choice. You are here. You cannot leave, so don't even try. Key West is a small place. Mr. Lippincott's influence here is throughout the town. You will not be able to leave this premises without being noticed -- and you will not get off of Key West without being 'apprehended'."

Interesting word choice, I thought.

"Do not worry Eric, you will be well cared for here on Mr. Lippincott's staff. He is making plans to have his financial people liquidate your assets back home and invest them on your behalf. You have been checked out of your hotel room and your personal items were brought here. When you are allowed to move around your room here, you will find that everything has been put away for you. While you are with us, you will not want for anything. When Mr. Lippincott no longer requires your service, you will be released as a wealthy man. Who knows? Some of Mr. Lippincott's former employees are current members of the Club!"

As she finished her explanation, she stood up from the bed and reached behind her back to untie the halter top, then reached behind her neck to untie the rest of the top and let it fall to the floor. Her fingertips raked up the length of my hard cock and she leaned over me to kiss the tip, then let her breast rub against my shaft -- dragging her nipple down the underside of my cock to my balls. "mmmmmm," she cooed. "I see that you are very responsive to a soft woman's touch. There will be some clients who enjoy that." She swirled her fingertip around the head of my cock, rubbing it over my dripping slit, collecting the liquid there and using it to gloss her lips as she looked into my eyes. Once her lips were glossed, she moved her hands to the waist of her shorts and unbuttoned them, then pulled down the zipper as she told me, "We are going to begin your training, Eric. We will go slowly at first. I will expose you to new things when I feel that you are ready. If, at any time, you think that I am pushing your boundaries too far, then I want you to use the phrase "palm tree." When I hear that, I will stop what I am doing and make you comfortable. Do you understand?" By the time she had finished that explanation, her shorts were in a pile on the floor, she had climbed up on the bed and straddled my face -- her sweet smelling pussy just inches from my mouth and nose.

She lowered her cunt to my face, straddling my mouth. Instinctively, my tongue pushed into her cunt as she writhed above me. I thrust my tongue deep into her as she ground her cunt against my face. As she slid back, I pulled my tongue from her cunt and sucked her clit between my lips, nibbling it as she gyrated. She was back and forth on my face and my tongue went from her cunt to her ass as she moved. Her hands pressed against the wall above my head to support herself, then she moved one hand to her breast and rolled her nipples between her thumb and finger. That sensation pushed her over the edge -- her head dropped back as she bounced her cunt on my tongue -- her body convulsing in orgasm as her cunt drenched my face.

Jessica caught her breath after a moment and slid back on to my chest. Looking down at me, she smiled and said "Well, you certainly have a world of potential!"

Jessica leaned back and reached for my cock with one hand. Her palm pressed my cock against my body and as she slid her hand back, her palm rubbed through the puddle of precum that had dripped from my slit to my stomach. "mmmm, seems that you enjoyed that as well," she said as she brought her palm to her mouth and licked it clean. "oooo, you are quite tasty! You've done so well today, you deserve a reward." She said as her hand reached back and began stroking my cock. She slid her body off of mine and knelt alongside my hip. As she continued stroking me, her fingers released the ring that constricted the base of my cock.

"I am going to unclip your ankles from the foot of the bed, but please don't try to escape, Eric." She emphasized her point by digging her fingernails into the length of my cock as she spoke. I nodded at her direction, earning me a release in the strength of her grip. She extended one arm down my leg and unclipped the first ankle, her nipple rubbing against my inner thigh as she reached for the binding. After unclipping the second ankle, she brought her mouth to my cock and slowly took my length into it.

Jessica's mouth was pure heaven on my cock -- and every bit what I had imagined from the moment that I set eyes on her last night at the bar. She settled in between my legs as her mouth rode up and down the length of my shaft. She slid her forearms under my thighs and lifted my legs up so that they draped over her shoulders and my calves rested against the soft skin of her back. Once she had me in that position, Jessica pulled her mouth from my cock and looked into my eyes -- her one hand reached around my leg so that she could slide two fingers into her mouth and suck them as if they were another cock. My cock throbbed as I let out a moan, the visual of her sucking those fingers was driving me insane.

Jessica smiled and then took my cock in her mouth again, her lips pressing against the skin at the base of my cock as she crossed those two wet fingers and pushed them into my ass. "ooooooo fuck," escaped from my lips as I felt her fingers twist into my ass. With that, Jessica pushed forward, her shoulders pushing my legs back over my body until my feet were above my head. She slid her body over my legs, pressing them toward my torso as she reached up and clipped my ankle restraints to the headboard just above my hands. In this position, my ass was pointed toward the ceiling, and my cock was hovering just out of reach above my face.

Jessica continued pumping her fingers in and out of my ass - her fingertips stroking my prostrate, causing my cock to drip. She slid her body off of me, still fucking my ass with her fingers and then wrapping her other hand around my cock and stroking me in rhythm with the finger fucking of my ass. I wasn't going to last much longer -- and she knew it. She slid her knees closer to my head so that I could inhale the scent of her cunt. She nearly whispered as she said -- "you know what's about to happen, don't you Eric? You're about to taste your own cum. You can't hold it back. You can try, but that sensation in your ass is just too much, isn't it. You're about to become a cumslut, Eric. Get ready!"

And with that, I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock throbbed in her grip. She flexed her fingers against it as she pressed her other fingertips into my prostrate. "FUCKKKKK!!" I yelled as the first rope of cum sprayed from my cock and hit my lips. Jessica pulled her fingers from my ass and used that hand to grip my lower jaw, forcing it open as she continued pumping my cock.

"That's it, you dirty cumslut! Taste yourself!" Jessica hissed at me as she milked my cock into my mouth. Once my cock stopped spraying, she pushed my lower jaw closed, pressing against my chin with the heel of her hand and placing her fingers over my lips. With her other hand, she pinched my nose closed -- cutting off my breath as she hissed, "Now...Swallow it slut!"

I had no choice but to comply -- and I knew that there would be more to come after this.

Jessica released my ankles, leaving my wrists bound to the headboard. She leaned down and kissed my lips, swirling her tongue in my mouth to share my taste as she stroked one hand through my hair. "You've had a stressful day, Eric. I will release you from your restraints so that you can stretch out your arms and legs. Make yourself comfortable. Paul will be by shortly with some food for you. Try to get some rest. You've done well today, but some of the training ahead will be more difficult." She smiled and said again, "Welcome to Key West Café." -- this time, it had a completely different meaning.