Key West Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take all of me..."

And he slid all 6 inches of himself into her mouth. She tried to relax but gagged... and choked... he retreated and allowed her to recover.

"Do that again, Trey... Please..."

And his cock returned to the back of her throat.

She knew what to expect this time and relaxed herself as much as the situation allowed. She took every inch of him and held it until her lungs burned or air.

Trey pulled himself out and saw ribbons of spit run from the head of his cock to the edges of her lips.

He moved himself to her side and as he placed his member back in front of her face he bent over and slipped his hand under her shirt collar and inside her bra. His hand covered her breast and he positioned her nipple between his two middle fingers. He pinched her ever so slightly.

She continued to work her mouth over his cock and moaned each time pressure was applied to her nipple. Standing it no longer, she swung her arm up from her waist and forced his hand to the other breast.

"Naughty Girl, Gorgeous..."

He pulled himself out of her mouth and hoisted her up from her knees.

"Come over here...

He took his long sleeved shirt off and tossed it against the rock.

"Bend over this, Babe..." and he pointed to his shirt.

"Was I a bad girl for wanting you to touch my other tit?" .

"Very..." And he watches her spread her legs as she bends at the waist.

Her dress is covering everything from her midline to her lower thighs. The fabric is thin and he closes his eyes as he explores her back with his palm. She releases a small moan as his other hand finds the small rise of her panties beneath her dress.

She thinks nothing of his hand leaving her body until it returns in the form of a firm spank.

"OOHHHHHH"

Another slap on the opposite butt cheek was heard.

"OHMYGOD..."

Trey raised her hemline and licks his palm and says, "Darling, let's but a bit of color on your ass cheeks, shall we?!"

And SMACK and other spank... and another...

It's too dark to see her ass glow red but the additional warmth from the impacts is evident. Trey takes his right hand and runs it all the way up her spine until he finds the first ends of her thick hair. He collects a handful of her locks and as he pulls her head back he uses his other hand to pull her panties to the side.

Her white ass stands out in the starlight -- in stark contrast to the black thong dancing a rune like pattern across her body. Trey takes his dripping cock in his hand and searches for the source of the wetness running down her upper thighs.

"Bend over a bit more, Kate."

Her ass bows more as she does and he effortlessly glides his cockhead between her lips.

As he slides all of himself in, he rewards her with one more slap on the ass...

"Please FUCKMEHARDTREY!!!"

And he does.

Holding her by her hair and bending over to tickle her clit, Trey hurls himself in and out of dripping sex. His jeans, his balls, his cock... all come crashing down on her pussy and ass. The sound of wet fucking overtakes the noise of the waves approaching the beach.

A constant stream of moans exit her mouth as he increases the speed of his thrusts and the pressure on her clit. He doesn't stop... Trey continues to hammer himself into her -- each thrust finding more nerves to excite -- for him and for her... The sounds of fucking intensify and they grow more moist and the session continues...

"YOU'REGOINGTOMAKEMECUM!!!" is screamed and Trey pulls her head back further and pinches her clit with his fingers. Her knees begin to bend and his hand is drenched in her latest release. Her neck tenses and her shoulders betray the convulsions happening deeper inside of her.

Trey slows but she begs him not to stop. He releases her clit and supports her by wrapping his arm under her waist. Still fucking, he lets go of her hair and wipes the sweat off his brow.

She's supporting herself on the rock. Spent and exhausted, it's all she can do to catch her breath. Trey looks at her then down at his gleaming cock...

"I'm not done with you yet, Kate."

No answer, just hard breathing.

Trey steps out of his jeans and lays them perfectly in the smooth crook of the rock. He takes her purse and positions it much like a pillow. He's naked and she is looking at him.

"Hand me my shirt..."

She hands it to him and he collects it and takes her by the arm. "Come with me, and do as I say..."

She nods.

He leads her to the make shift bed on the rock and lays her on her back. He walks to the side where her head is and asks for her arms. Again, she does as she is told and he takes her arms and ties one sleeve of his shirt to one wrist and wraps it around a small palm tree before securing her other wrist.

She is bound.

"Kate, you're looking for adventure... aren't you?"

"Yes..."

"Sexual adventure... sexual fantasy... right?"

"Yes..."

"Something that pushes the envelope a bit, right?"

"OHHGOD..."

Trey positions himself between her legs and puts each over his shoulder. He enters her again she feels his cock go deeper this time... Just as her clit begins to tingle, she feels him remove himself...

"Push the envelope, Kate..."

And she feels his cockhead press against her ass.

"OHHHHTREY...."

Kate is not an anal virgin but it's been years and certainly not in this position. She feels herself strain against her bounds and when his cock breaches her rectum she lets out a noise less like a scream but more than a moan.

Her ass is very tight, but his cock is not huge so the fit is perfect.

"OHGODTREYYOUREFUCKINGMYASS!!!"

"Yes I am, Kate... Yes I am..."

His cock lubed just recently exiting her pussy, Trey maneuvered his member smoothly in and out of her. The site of her looking at him as he explored a very intimate spot caused that all too familiar twitch to return deep within his balls.

"Babe, I'm going to cum like this..."

"Baby, please cum in my ass... Please. Make my ass yours, Trey. Own it..." One stroke after another leads to stronger and stronger sparks... the position is perfect and her ass is clinching him tightly.

She can hear him get close... wanting him to cum hard she begins talking to him... encouraging him...

"Fuck me hard, Trey. Take it all out on my ass. Pound me, Baby..."

The feeling grows inside of him.

"Can you play with my pussy, Trey? Can I cum too? Please?"

He takes one hand and places his thumb on her very pronounced clit.

"Mash my clit harder, please!"

And he does.

Fucking and stroking... both are poised at the brink. Again and again his cock disappears into the shadows of her ass while his hand dances as fast as it can...

"CUMWITHMETREY!! PLEASE!!!"

And it happens... As she begins her second round of convulsions, Trey speeds his strokes to time his own spasms... The sight of her cumming with a cock in her ass completes his experience and he is immediately doubled over as the intensity of his orgasm causes every nerve in his cock to explode...

Five, six, seven outpourings and he begins to feel himself leak from around his cock and down her cheeks. He is in sex coma... lost in the visual and the act of fantasy fulfillment...

He notices her chest rising and falling hard. No words are spoken... not yet. His cock is too sensitive to remove from her... he waits only long enough to time his breaths with hers.

He bends over and kisses her tummy. She smells as salty as the ocean spray.

"Am I still a naughty girl?" She giggles...

"Yes, you are..." He replies and his mind begins to race with possibilities...

12