Key West Getaway

Story Info
One couples sexual adventures over a long weekend.
2.7k words
4.29
49.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story about Aly and our adventures. Both stories are based on actual experiences.

Thank you to my editor, Bkredit, for making my story a better read.

********

Before my wife and I got married we decided to go to Key West for a long weekend. At the time, she was twenty-five and I was twenty-six. A few words about Aly, my then girlfriend; she was shy in a cute way, and tended to be more conservative; at least on first impressions. Now, after knowing her for twelve years, I would say she is very much like the stereo-typical wild librarian behind her glasses and conservative dress. She has a warm, sensuous smile with the nicest brown eyes I have ever seen. Her hair is ash blond, she has nice, firm 34C breasts with succulent nipples, and toned legs that are to die for.

As the wheels of the airplane hit the runway, I could already feel the heat and humidity welcoming us to Florida. Aly and I left the cold, fall weather of New York City behind for the hot sunshine of the Florida Keys. Once on the ground, we went to baggage claim to retrieve our luggage; the only problem was...our bags were lost. We didn't want to let a couple of lost bags interfere with our plans to have a fun and relaxing weekend so off we went to the car rental place. A lot of other people must have had the same idea; we stood in line for over an hour. Hmm... I thought; not a great way to start the weekend.

We eventually received our luggage and the weekend weather was beautiful. Our days were filled with sunning by the pool or going to the beach. At night, we had fantastic dinners and partied at the many drinking establishments along Duval Street. The sex was incredible in the morning, afternoon, and night. Aly had been horny all weekend and it seemed like she couldn't get enough sex. Of course, I didn't mind at all. The last night of our vacation, things really got interesting.

That night Aly looked especially sexy. She had on a mini skirt that showed off her long, toned legs and a tight, white t-shirt that showed off the shape of her full tits. We decided to walk down Duval Street and stopped for a couple of beers before settling on a little restaurant right on the water. We sat at a table with a great view and ordered a pitcher right off the bat.

After dinner and another pitcher we were both feeling no pain. Aly had been teasing me all night by rubbing my cock under the table and whispering hot things into my ear about what she was going to do to me once we got back to the hotel room.

At one point she went to the ladies room and when she came back whispered to me, "Open your hand, I have something for you." and discreetly handed me her black lace panties under the table.

I let out a huge smile. "You never stop surprising me," I said as I stuffed them into my pocket.

I wanted to get out of there so I began looking for our waitress to get the check.

Aly, sensing my urgency, asked the waitress for another pitcher of beer. She looked at me with a devilish smile.

She looked so hot; you could tell by her eyes and her hard nipples straining against her white t-shirt that she was turned on. Her skirt was riding up, showing a lot of leg, and at times, I thought I caught a glimpse of her pussy. I wondered if this display of exhibitionism was on purpose or just a reflection of Aly's state. Either way, I was really turned on.

We got in a cab and headed back to our room for another night of hot sex. In the cab Aly gave me a hot, wet kiss and rubbed my growing cock through my shorts. Yes indeed, this is going to be a fun night, I thought.

As our tongues danced, I started stroking her thighs moving my hand farther up with every stroke. She spread her legs as my fingers found her very hot and wet pussy. She leaned back into the seat of the cab and let out a small moan. The cab driver must have heard, I saw him glance into the rearview mirror and give me a wink. I started to really work her clit, and I could tell she was really turned on when her hips started gyrating forward. Her eyes were shut and her constant moaning told me she was close to coming. I slipped my fingers deep into her wet pussy. I didn't want her to cum yet.

This went on until the hotel came into view. As we came to a stop, I noticed the driver's eyes looking down at Aly; he had a clear view of her pussy. I glanced back up at Aly and she flashed me a devilish grin. I paid the driver quickly, as I could hardly wait to get her in our hotel room, naked.

As we made our way past the pool, Aly pulled me to an out of the way part of the surrounding gardens. She immediately got on her knees while pulling my shorts and underwear down in one motion. She gobbled up my hard cock and gave me a great blowjob. Her teasing lasted for only a couple minutes. She stopped almost as quickly as she started saying that she still had plans for us tonight. I quickly pulled my shorts up and followed her to our room.

Aly had a playful and confident bounce in her step as she looked over her shoulder and gave me a naughty smile and blew me a kiss. With a flip of her hair and a shake of her ass, she led the way. I thought to myself, what a woman! As we climbed the steps to our second floor suite, she playfully lifted her skirt and shook her bare ass at me.

"You better stop teasing me...or else," I growled.

"Or else what? And I'm not teasing." She replied.

Once in the room she asked me to pour us some wine while she got ready. My mind raced as I poured the glasses of wine wondering, what could be in store next. I heard her start the water for the Jacuzzi and knew then what she had in mind. She came out, still dressed in her skirt and white shirt, but I noticed she had taken off her bra.

"Lets wait out on the balcony for the Jacuzzi," she said as she took the glasses of wine.

"What a perfect night," she sighed as she gazed out at the night sky.

I agreed, it was another great night in the Keys. I looked down at the pool, shimmering reflections of light against the palm trees.

The moment of silence was broken when Aly told me how hot I am and then leaned in and gave me a warm, wet kiss. Between all of the teasing and knowing she was sans underwear was just about all I could take. My cock was so hard I thought I would explode.

We were interrupted by some noise from below and as we looked over, we could see the couple below come out onto their porch, drinks in hand. We gave a wave and Aly suggested we go in to check the tub.

Once in the bathroom I noticed that there were so many bubbles in the tub that some of them were spilling out onto the floor.

She stripped and was making her way into the tub. I had to take a moment to look at her beauty. Her perfect tits, long shapely legs, and pussy were awesome.

"Come on slow poke, the water is perfect." she called from the tub.

I stripped off my clothes as fast as I could and got into the tub.

My cock was rock hard. "Boy, did I do that to you?" She asked innocently.

"You sure did." I replied. "This has been one of the most memorable nights of my life, a fantasy come true."

She gave a smile of satisfaction. "What other fantasies do you have?" she asked.

After all the drinks we had, I decided to be blatantly honest. "A threesome with you and another woman."

She smiled. "Guys are so predictable. You're not even original; that's every guy's fantasy."

"True," I said "but it's still something I would like to try."

"I would be game to try that; it would just have to be with a woman we didn't know. I've always wanted to feel a woman going down on me."

This made sense to me; Aly was a big fan of oral sex.

"And what about you?" I asked.

She looked down at the bubbles and answered, "I have always wanted to try a threesome with two guys."

"Really?" I said.

Aly went on, "Yes. A friend of mine had one and I thought I would like to try it."

I was somewhat surprised as Aly can be conservative, though I knew she had a kinky side. I had already watched her give a blowjob to a very well hung guy from the beach. She, of course, didn't know I saw her. Aly actually admitting her fantasy was an extreme turn-on to me.

"I would love to make that fantasy come true some time," I told her.

She replied with a smile "Well maybe someday. But I wouldn't want to see the guy again."

All this fantasy talk was making me hot. I noticed Aly playing with her marvelous tits. Tweaking her nipples and looking straight into my eyes with an 'I want you now' look.

"Sit on the edge of the tub. I want to give your big cock some attention." She ordered.

She slowly licked the length of the underside of my cock with her tongue. When her mouth reached the tip she took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue and sucking hard. The sensation sent chills down my spine. She then lowered her mouth down, engulfing most of my cock. She grabbed the base of my cock with her hand and simultaneously started sucking and stroking my cock in one motion. Her pace was getting faster and faster and was getting to be too much for me. I had to stop her before I came. I wanted to cum in that pussy of hers.

We changed positions and I started kissing her inner thighs on my way to her succulent pussy. I licked the full length of her slit ending at her clit. Aly loves when I suck her clit. Taking the tip of my tongue I teased her clit before sucking it into my mouth. I heard a loud moan of pleasure as I inserted two fingers in her very wet pussy. With my fingers massaging her G-spot and my mouth sucking her clit, I knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed. She was a thing of beauty, with her eyes shut, mouth open, panting in ecstasy while her fingers played with her nipples. Her hips started bucking and she let out a loud moan as she came.

She slid back into the tub, "I need your big cock in me right now." she stated. She grabbed my cock and led me to her entrance. I slowly entered her, letting her feel me fill her inch-by-inch.

"Fuck me hard!" she moaned as I filled her completely.

I increased my pace, fucking her deep and hard. Her nails found my back as she urged me on. I could feel myself getting close to blowing my hot load, and I quickened my pace. With my cock pulsating, my load exploded deep inside of her.

We looked around and had to laugh; there was water and bubbles everywhere. I grabbed some towels to clean up while she went to fill up our glasses with wine. After what seemed like forever drying the bathroom, I walked back into the room and noticed Aly wasn't there.

I could see the sliding door was slightly ajar, but couldn't see out on the porch because the curtains were shut. As I moved closer to the porch I could hear voices talking. I took a peek from behind the curtain and I was surprised to see Aly, naked, talking to a couple below who were also naked. Since we were on the second floor, our balcony was much smaller than the patio below and we could see them clearly.

Aly's body looked beautiful as it gleamed in the soft glow of the lights surrounding the pool. The couple below had a clear view of her entire body.

The couple was a little older than us, perhaps early thirties and I remembered seeing them at the pool. I noticed the man, in particular, checking Aly out but didn't think anything of it at the time. The woman had long, brown hair. I'm guessing 34B tits, they were smaller than Aly's. The man was a little taller than me and was very well built. You could tell he spent time in the gym. His cock appeared to be about the same size as mine; above average, but not huge.

The couple below was on full display. Both of them were sitting on a lounge chair and the woman was stroking his cock, which was hard.

"Do you like what you see?" the woman asked.

"Very much so." Aly replied.

The man then laid back into the chair as the woman took his cock into her mouth. The guy was looking right at her and told her she had a terrific body and looked hot playing with herself. I hadn't noticed before because her back was to me, but Aly had her legs spread and her hand moving rhythmically just about clit level.

"Your tits are magnificent. Why don't you play with your nipples," He instructed Aly.

"Thanks," she said. "How's this?"

"Hmmm baby, very hot. My cock is so hard looking at you like that."

So there I was watching my girlfriend playing with herself while she was watching another couple. I couldn't have been hotter.

I walked out onto the porch and came up behind Aly and kissed her on the neck. She instinctively reached for my hard cock but I told her not to stop touching herself. This was the first time I had seen my girlfriend masturbate and she looked so hot, I didn't want it to end.

The woman from below stopped her sucking and they switched positions so the man could lick her pussy. Aly then got to her knees and proceeded to suck my cock. I had one eye on Aly and one on the couple. Knowing that we were being watched was a real turn on. I could tell Aly thought the same; she was looking at the couple while giving me a blow job. I was close to coming, and Aly could sense this. She got up, put her hands on the balcony railing and bent over.

She then announced to me, "Fuck me hard!"

Standing behind her I slipped my hard cock into one of the wettest pussies I have ever felt. Quickly, I started thrusting hard and fast. She let out small moans of pleasure as she watched the couple below. The woman had mounted the man and they were going at it with equal frenzy. After what seemed like eternity, the woman dismounted the man and he came all over her tits.

Seeing this, Aly moved away from me to a kneeling position, arched backwards, asking me to cum on her tits. I jerked my cock for an audience of three as the couple below stood to get a better view. As I came, she rubbed my cum all over her tits, really performing for the couple below.

Not knowing what to do next we both stood at the railing looking down to the couple. They said pleasant good nights, said thanks for the show, and went back into their room. We headed back into our room and without a word spoken we fell asleep, naked, and cuddling each other.

The next morning when we woke up she said that she had way too much to drink last night and didn't remember a thing. I could see her thinking; was that a dream or did it really happen?