Key West Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

"A strapping man like you should pull them in by the pound." said Dawn to an embarrassed Charles.

"Shit, not with this gut." He patted his belly, brushing some sand from his navel.

"Remember what I said about not being ashamed," said Dawn. "These tits of mine hang any lower, I'll have to tuck them into my shorts." This brought a laugh from the group. "When you're nude, you expose more than your genitals. Your inner being rises to the surface."

"What does my inner being say?"

"You are a decent person, a little shy, but wanting to explore your boundaries."

"I'm amazed that you actually went through with the nudist thing today." said Tracee. "That was a big hurdle for you, you should be proud."

"Speaking of which, I want to let the girls breathe." Dawn slipped her top off, folding the material and laying it to the side.

I don't know how much more of this I can take, thought Charles as a slow swelling began to occur again. He looked at Tracee, but she acted more interested in the cracks in the ceiling.

"I'll tell you what," said Dawn. "I'll tell you about a certain time I had in this little house, and see if that gets your pen flowing."

Something's gonna flow if I keep staring at those tits, thought Charles. He lost count of the erections he's had so far, feeling a small ache in his testes.

"Ooh, I love stories." Tracee shifted on the log to face Dawn. Charles leaned forward with his elbows on his knees.

"If you guys don't mind," She dug through her bag, pulling out a weird pack of cigarettes. "I use to get the real deal, but decided to taper off, so I smoke these Indian cigs instead. Still a little potent." She shook one from the pack, a single tobacco leaf, rolled tightly and held together with red thread.

"Ah, Bidis." said Tracee. "Go ahead, we don't mind."

She lit it up, the leaf glowing brightly, a pungent smell wafted through the room.

"I was always a Wester," started Dawn looking up at the strands of sun piercing through gaps in the ceiling. "Born, raised, and will probably have my ashes tossed in the tides of Boca Chica. Everything I know about the rest of America, I get from tourists like you."

"I can imagine the stories you hear about the rest of us." Charles stoles glances at her nipples; thick and dark, he had the urge for a Hershey's kiss

"You don't know the half." Dawn stretched her arms above her head. "Anyway, this is a small town, less than 100 people in my graduating class, the walls talk. It was prom night and my date was an ass. You've probably seen him renting scooters around the corner from the bar."

"Hard rock abs with a personality to match?" asked Tracee, remembering the guy that couldn't stop rubbing his chest as he talked.

Dawn sighed, "The one and only. Anyway, I left him to his own devices that night and took a drive. Ended up here. First time I've ever been here at night. I just wanted to be alone, loved to imagine I lived here, off the land. I didn't hear anything until I was a few feet from the door. I saw a tiny light, but thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I was drinking a bit that night."

Charles stop looking at her breasts, but at her mouth as she spoke. Tracee was also rapt.

"We get a lot of Cuban refugees here, had a giant raft of them hit the beachhead not a week ago. Anywhoo, the first thing I saw went I stepped in the doorway was the most beautiful ass on a man to date." Dawn looked up, reliving the events in her mind. "It was rock hard, reflected in the moon light, and pumping up and down. He was giving the best sex to this woman, she must have come with him. Their clothes were in tatters, neither wore shoes. They didn't even know I was there, oblivious to everything but the act. They had to candles nearby, just enough to light the area."

He watched her bite her bottom lip, eyes slitted. "I was instantly wet. My panties got so wet I thought I peed on myself."

"I know the feeling." Tracee spoke up, running a hand over her throat, stiffened nipples poked through her top.

"I watched them for what felt like forever, until the woman caught me in the shadows. Instead of screaming bloody murder, she let him know with a whisper and a tap on the shoulder. He turned his head, saw me, and kept fucking."

"He didn't say anything to you?" asked Charles. "He just kept fucking?"

"Not a word, just went back to moving that beautiful ass up and down." Dawn ran her hand up and down her thighs with a shudder. "I decided to press my luck and step inside. I sat on a rock, right there, where you're sitting." She pointed at Charles.

"Where were they?" asked Tracee.

"Right here in the middle of the floor, on one of those military style blankets they issued to Navy seamen. I sat down and they continued, slow, but intense fucking."

"All you did was watch?" asked Charles.

"No, I began to touch myself: my tits, my mouth, pussy, all imagining it was his mouth, hands, and dick doing the work." She breathed deeply.

"How did the woman look?" asked Tracee, subconsciously licking her lips.

"Oh, she was gorgeous. Even in the dim light, her eyes were blazing. I remember the shine of her skin from the sweat, her tits were magnificent with real dark nipples, a little bigger than yours." She casually took one of Tracee's in her hand, hefting it like she was checking melons in the produce section.

Charles saw the tiny shiver in Tracee when Dawn touched her. She's been playing hard to get, but between the heat, the smoke, and touch, she was weakening.

"They stopped for a second. He got up, a nice fat cock with the bushiest pubic hair, and moved behind her. Then, they started watching me as they fucked each other. I was able to see everything, his dick sliding in and out, the way he licked her neck. She never took her eyes off me, began sucking her own nipples."

"Unbelievable." said Tracee. "UN-fucking-believable" She wiped some perspiration from her forehead.

"Stay down here for a few more weeks and you will see weirder things, I guarantee it." Dawn slid off the log and sat on the sand, leaning with her back to it. She smoked the Bidi down to a roach, and stubbed it out in the sand before pulling out a fresh one and lighting it.

Dawn took a deep draw and asked, "Where was I?" Before anyone could get out a reply, she snapped her fingers. "Oh yeah. I remember. I was wearing this Taffeta dress, the ugliest orange on God's green earth, and before I knew it, my hands were underneath. Oh God, I was so wet, I pulled those cotton drawers to the side and went to work."

She took another puff, held the smoke and stared at the ceiling for a minute. "I've never done anything like that before, you know, in front of others. I've never felt so freer. I also had my first orgasm that night. I mean, it really knocked me down like a riptide. They stopped doing each other and just watched me. I was an expert at faking, my first boyfriend was the worse at sex. But, here, in this lil house, with complete strangers, my sexual barriers crumbled. From that day on, I never let the little things bother me."

"Okay," said Tracee. "That was hot. Shit, I got a girly boner. Hell, I need a puff of that."

"Girly boner," Charles chuckled. "That's a new one."

Dawn passed the burning leaf to Tracee, stretching out her legs and running her hands over her arms and torso.

"Great story, but I couldn't use that if I tried." said Charles. He was totally stiff, scratching at the grains of sand caught between his dick and the material of the swim trunks.

"Not all writers have to experience it to tell it, just remember the important details." said Dawn. "Goodness, Charles. You look like you're gonna have a fit, pawing at yourself like that."

"It's the sand, this shit is everywhere."

"Well, just take them off then."

He paused for a brief second then pulled them off, brushing away the irritating kernels on his thighs.

"Fuck it," Tracee announced, standing up and undoing the sari. "This is why we came in the first place."

She unfolded her blanket and laid it on on the sandy floor, rolled her bikini bottoms down to her ankles and took a seat in one corner. Charles sat down last, completing the triangle.

"I have a question, Tracee." asked Dawn as she lit up a fresh smoke. "How come you and Charles never got together, other than the obvious reason?"

"Good question," replied Charles, laying down lengthwise of both women. "She has been with a guy before."

"I knew I wasn't attracted to men when puberty struck." She took a drag on the tobacco, blowing a perfect smoke ring. "To be sure, I gave myself to a guy from school. I didn't want it to be Chuck, because if I was right, I didn't want him to think that it was his fault I was a lesbian."

"Wow, that's friendship right there." Dawn took a look at him. "You should feel so lucky to have a friend like her by your side."

"She reminds me of that everyday." he chuckled, leaning over and plucking the Bidi from Tracee's lips.

"I didn't mind her losing her virginity to another guy, because I didn't want her to find out how inexperienced I was." He leaned on his back as he smoked, careful not to ash on himself, but not caring that his cock was waving like a battered flagpole.

"My turn," said Tracee. "Dawn, I noticed in your story that you didn't really join in. Ever been with a woman?"

"A make out session when I was drunk, one time during Fantasy Fest, but never really been with just a woman. That night, here in the stone house, I felt a little embarrassed and ran off into the night. Never knew what might have happened if I stayed."

Charles watched the rise and fall of Dawn's chest, short breaths that moved her breasts in a hypnotic pattern. He noticed that she was watching the jerk and sway of his dick at the same time.

"So, what do you do for sexual release?" asked Charles. "You haven't mentioned a current boyfriend."

"Honestly, in this town, I don't get down too much with the locals." She stared at him, then at Tracee. "Loose lips sink ships, but I know where to get dick if I need it, plus a mail order dildo stashed away for emergencies."

There was a long silence, just the rustle of the palms and the sound of burning leaf from the Bidi.

"I have to say, Tracee. You've never been curious to see what your buddy was packing, even if it wasn't your cup of tea?"

Tracee took a serious look at his pulsing shaft. "To be honest, my only time with a guy was so bad, and short, I never really thought about it. I figured if you've seen one, you've seen them all."

"But, his looks so delicious."

Charles felt his internal temperature rise, broke eye contact with both of them and looked towards the ceiling. Dawn rolled onto her stomach and crawled over to him. Resting on her elbows, she was inches away, he could fell her breath on his stomach.

"Tracee, come here."

Charles stayed in place, on his back with his hands under his head, just watching with his eyes. Tracee joined Dawn and they stared at his twitching cock, like two kids watching an anthill.

"Charles, you mind?" Dawn had a hand in the air, in the act of grabbing him. He cleared him throat, squeaking out, "Go ahead."

Wrapping her slender fingers around him, she held it straight up. "You use dildos, Tracee?"

"Once or twice, but penetration wasn't my thing." She watched as Dawn slowly stroked him, her breaths also shallow.

"Tell me one thing you always thought about doing with a penis, before, you know."

Tracee was quiet for a minute, staring at Charles, who rose up on his elbows. Dawn's hand was firm but giving. He muffled his groan when her thumb circled the top, drawing out a strand of pre-come.

"I always wonder why guys are so adamant about blow jobs. Does the woman get any pleasure or are they just being selfish?"

Instead of answering, Dawn opened her mouth and took him.

"Oh, Shit." He groaned, thighs clenching and toes curling. Even though he saw this coming a mile away, it still took him by surprise.

She stayed in that position for a few seconds, twirling her tongue around his head, before releasing him.

"He tastes pretty good, even with the salt water." She offered it to Tracee, like one would offer a lick of an ice cream cone. Tracee looked at his shiny mushroomed head, then at him, and at Dawn before taking him in her hand. She barely got a hold, her hesitance to hold him showing.

"Chuck," she whispered, looking for guidance.

"It's cool. Just think of me as your guinea pig." Dawn slid a hand up and down her back, reassuring her that everything was okay..

Tracee paused another second before placing her lips on his head, a tiny peck. He watched as she licked her lip, tasting the clear solution he left behind. She gave him another kiss, then another, each one longer and a little deeper than the last. Then, she slid her lips over his head, taking a couple inches into her mouth.

"Nice," drawled Dawn. She moved her hand lower, massaging one of Tracee's ass cheeks. Charles drew in a big breath as she took more of him inside her hot mouth. "It's not so bad, huh?"

"Mm mm." Tracee hummed as she sucked her first dick. She came up with a gasp and little pop. "That was different, but breathing was little rough." She followed Dawn's fingers down to her ass and spread her thighs a little wider. "Would you like to taste something different?"

"I was hoping you would ask." She got up from her spot next to Charles and crawled to the back of Tracee who let go out Charles's spit shined dick and rolled onto her back. Charles grabbed a hold of himself and began to slowly stroke. Dawn settled in between Tracee's thighs and took a closer look.

"You have a beautiful pussy, and your clit, it's so big." She kissed the top of it. "I'll start here." Tracee gasped as Dawn began to lick her swollen nub, then suck it, loud slurping filling the room.

"You sure this is your first time?" she moaned, reaching out and grabbing Charles by the hand.

"You're so turned on, I don't have to work as hard." She kissed further down, taking time to kiss Tracee's inner thighs. "You smell wonderful, it's just not the sunscreen either." She stuck her tongue inside, accompanied with a finger, pleased at Tracee's reaction of bliss.

"I've never seen you with a woman, even though I've thought about it." breathed Charles. "This is amazing."

"It's a first for all of us." gasped Tracee. "Right there, don't stop," she pleaded to Dawn.

"I can't stand on the sidelines anymore." He moved towards Dawn's leg, kissing her on the back on the kneecap. He reached for her bikini bottoms and she shifted her hips so he could pull them off. Dawn never stopped pleasuring Tracee as he moved his head between her legs. When she spread her thighs, her shiny vulva welcomed him with a wink. He licked the secretions first, using his fingers to open her up. Finding her clit between the folds of flesh, he concentrated on that, drawing a moan from her.

He felt a hand running up his thigh,Tracee was reaching for him. He shifted his hips closer so she could have some fun. She took him in her mouth again, completing the daisy chain. Everyone was giving and getting pleasure.

"Is this right, Chuck?" she asked between her panting from the pleasure of Dawn working her over.

"You're good, real good" he replied. He stuck his tongue deeper inside Dawn.

The area in the stone house filled quickly with heaving breaths and soft moans. After a few minutes, Dawn suggested a position change and everyone reversed.

Tracee's pussy was so wet, Charles was doing more drinking that lapping. He toyed with her giant clit, slow and methodical as he drew circles around it with the tip of his tongue. All of his cunnilingus skills, tips he learned from the recipient of his oral lashing was working, the vise grip she put on his head with her firm thighs told him that he was an attentive student. He thrust his hips into Dawn's waiting mouth as she sucked him off with reckless abandon. She was soon in the thrashing throes of her first orgasm thanks to Tracee's mouth and finger combination.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming, hard" she squealed as she grabbed Tracee by her curly top and ground against her tongue. His cock was freed from her jaw and she forgot about him, riding her orgasmic wave.

Charles watched as she thrashed, breasts shuddering, mouth agape, a little envious that it was Tracee taking her over the edge.

"Holy Shit." Dawn exclaimed, collapsing on the blanket. Tracee rose up, wiping her lips with a devious grin. "I've never left one behind yet."

"I've never had someone eat me out like that," She ran a hand between her legs, spreading the nectar all over her thighs.

"One down, two to go." said Charles

"Oh Chuck, just because a woman doesn't hold a parade announcing it, doesn't mean she didn't have one." She leaned over, kissing him on the lips. It wasn't the first time they kissed, but he felt something behind her lips mashing against his, something emotional. He tasted the mixture of all three of them, with a dash of coconut sunblock.

"That's two down, one to go," said Dawn, still gasping rubbing her stomach.

"Well, I still don't do the penis thing." said Tracee, squeezing one of Dawn's nipples. "But, I would like to see him in action."

"I could go some more, come here." Dawn signaled him with a wag of her manicured nail. Tracee gave them some room, stealing another Bidi from Dawn's bag. "What are in these things?"

Charles crawled over to Dawn, zeroing in her her hardened nipple. He sucked them gently at first, but at her insistence, began to bite and gnaw on them. She tugged on his cock, keeping him hard, as he went to town on her sweaty tits. Spreading her legs again, she guided him inside.

"Fuck me, Chuck." she hissed, lifting her leg over his shoulder.

He went deep on his first stroke, burying himself to the hilt. She was so wet, but she gripped him from the inside, pulling him in deeper with each push. Tracee moved to the back of the couple, where she got a full view of him connected to Dawn. His thrusts quickened, building a frothy cream on the edges of her labia. He turned his head and watched Tracee, watching them. She put down the smoke and began to play her herself, one hand rubbing circles around her nipple and the other two fingers rubbing her pussy.

"That's hot, don't stop." She bit her lip, a little shudder coursing through her body.

"Oh yeah, that's my spot, Baby." moaned Dawn, bucking her hips to meet his. Charles began to devour Dawn's tits, switching from one nipple to another, keeping them hardened. Her moans increased and her nails raked down his back, to his ass, gripping and pulling him in deeper. He pounded harder, their pelvic impact making audible liquid splats.

"Wait, wait, wait." she put her hands on his chest, gently pushing him away.

"Are you okay?" He stopped, leaning back on his haunches, sticky cock waving in the air.

"Sure, I just was to see Tracee before I come." She rolled onto her side, patting the space behind her. "Take me from the back."

He lay down behind her, rubbing his cock against her ass and licking her salty neck. She raised a thigh to ease his passage. When he was in, she grabbed his hand and placed it over her tit, squeezing hard. Tracee kept jilling herself, rubbing a thumb over her enlarged clit with two fingers now moving inside. She locked eyes with Charles, reading minds, smiling as they shared the intensity of this moment. He may have been inside another woman, but his soul was with Tracee and hers with him.

"I'm coming again," squealed Dawn. Her next words was unintelligible, a mix of swearing and gurgling.

Tracee threw her head back, shaking out a piercing orgasm behind clenched teeth. Dawn reached out and rubbed her on the calf. Charles kept pumping away, his eyes clenched shut, stinging from sweat. His stomach buckled as Dawn tightened, legs closed together like a vise.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers