Keyleigh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,561 Followers

"I can't fix what I didn't know was broke Hannah."

"We know that Daddy. She loved you just so much, but she loved Mandy with an equal amount. Mandy knew that and many times she urged Mommy to tell you, Mom would rather die than hurt you any further than the family already had done. So for the next five years she lived with the secret that eventually did kill her."

"I'm getting old Hannah, I feel so desperately tired."

"That's ok Daddy, Kelsey and I felt the same when we read them. You know I envy both you and Mandy. Kelsey and I can only dream of what Mom was like, you two got to be with her. Daddy we have to talk to you, you do understand that don't you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Something inside me knew this day would come Hannah."

Hannah giggled and moved her legs so I could leave the hot tub, she handed me a towel and said. "Which day was that Daddy? It's been ten days since we walked through your door."

I stopped and looked at her, she smiled and nodded, even holding out both her hands and showing her fingers just to reinforce her statement. I wondered for a moment what they had told there grandparents. Hannah reached for my hand and we both walked into the day room. Kelsey was sat on the couch and watched us both come in, she motioned that I should sit next to her.

Hannah took one of the chairs. The cloning effect that Mom and I talked about on the phone was still evident with both girls. They only had on my old shirts; I could see enough skin to know that's all they had on.

"Kelsey is still up for tying you to a chair you know."

All three of us smiled.

"After seeing what she got up to with Mandy I have no doubts at all that tying me to a chair would be more for fun than punishment."

Kelsey blushed. "I love my gift Daddy, Mommy gave it to me and I will treasure it all my life. Daddy I mentioned this would happen that night in bed when I got here, Hannah and I have so much to say and you going into angry mode isn't helping anyone. We have seen our future and it's with you and Mandy."

"My darling girls, your Mom's diaries answer many questions but they ask just as many. Many years ago I gave you both to your grandparents. We all needed space, they knew about Keyleigh and me. Yet they didn't hold that against either of you, I would have known the signs if they had done, they gave you both a new life and that's what I wish to give you now."

"Daddy between you Gran and Granddad, you planned to give us so much yet when where you going to ask us what we wanted."

Kelsey noticed me hesitate and pushed on to make her point.

"Do you believe we are both old enough to live our lives as we wish to?"

I didn't know the answer to that question. Kelsey seemed to be asking the questions I didn't want to answer, this time I had no choice. "The law states you are consenting adults yes."

Kelsey moved and sat crossed legged on the floor in front of me, "Answer me this, are we both born of you and Mommy?"

I nodded my head, which was the easy question, the lead question if you like. Now came the punch line.

"Then you agree we have a mix of Keyleigh logic and your IQ?"

That thought alone scared me to death, Keyleigh's ability to simplify any problem was daunting, both the girls had been running on a mix of Keyleigh logic and solid information for most if not all the time they had been here, no matter how hard I had tried to punch a hole into any argument they made. They simply made a better argument. By now I was holding both the girls hands, I owed it to Keyleigh to at least try to keep the twins away from our old lifestyle. If only I knew what to do. We had never discussed this even when Keyleigh was pregnant.

I looked at Kelsey. "Even though I run the risk of you tying me to a chair I need to say this and both of you have to listen to me. What you have in mind for your future is all wrong. Girls once you cross that line things change in ways you will never read about in your Moms diaries, we loved each other with an intensity that would scare others."

"Hannah, my sweet Hannah I'm twice your age, please think hard about what your future with me would be like and think of yourself, you are a stunning young lady, both of you are blessed with your Moms body and minds as sharp as whips. I wanted you both back in my life for so many years now, but not at this cost." I looked at Kelsey. "I've seen your gift and you are truly gifted, you are going to make so many women very happy, do you honestly think you can find that happiness and contentment with just two women to play with? Please Kelsey, reconsider."

For a moment no one said anything both the girls looked at each other, and then Hannah said. "You put an interesting argument and we both understand that hindsight is such a wonderful thing, but we need to ask you just two small questions." Hannah watched me ever so closely now. "Will you answer my two questions Daddy?"

I nodded my head and waited.

"You and Mommy were twenty and nineteen when you finally realized your love for each other. Did the five years you spent together after that spoil your youth and kill your love for each other as either lovers, or brother and sister?" Hannah then held up her hand she wanted to put both question to me before I could answer. "Would you treat the both of us any different if we both wanted this to happen, would you treat us both with the love you had for Mommy?"

The girls had cornered me and I had no way out, I nodded my head to afraid to say anything, both girls would never walk away from this, I was lost without Keyleigh's help, since it was her logic that they were fighting me with.

"Daddy you are going to marry Mandy, not because we say it's a good idea, but because you are the best thing that has happened to each other since Mommy. You know each others history, she knows everything there is to know about us, and when we come to live with you both, we can be a very happy family." Kelsey giggled at a thought she just had. "Plus of course you get to choose who you go to bed with and I get to practice my art on the one you don't take to bed."

I couldn't help but be drawn into her mental picture, "And if I chose to take both girls to bed with me?"

"Then you better have a big bed because I'm not sleeping alone."

"And if I chose to take you to bed with me?"

Kelsey got side swiped with that question, her breathing became slightly more rapid, her eyes went a little distant as she tried to imagine it, and she looked at Hannah. Her eyes misted, a tear rolled down her cheek, "Please Hannah, I know we agreed that Daddy was yours and Mandy's and I did promise not to practice my art on anyone but you two. But he is Daddy and if he asks. I just don't know if I can say no."

Kelsey was closer to tears now as it dawned on her what she just said. Hannah got on the floor to comfort her. "I don't want a man in my life, I like girls. Oh Hannah now I understand what Mommy was going through all her life."

Both girls hugged each other. Hannah tried desperately to comfort her sister as Kelsey cried on her shoulder. "Make it stop Hannah, please make it stop. These feelings hurt too much."

Hannah looked up at me, a silent plea in her eyes, I nodded and got up off the couch, I looked back once to see Hannah passionately kiss her sister, her hand already between Kelsey's thighs. I left them to there moment and again sat in the darkness of my room, slowly running through my mind all that had happened today, also boxing up the last image of Hannah and Kelsey together, swearing never to re-live that private moment between sisters.

As I took my hands away from my eyes, Mandy was silhouetted against the door, she had always been as comfortable naked as Keyleigh was.

"Are you ready to talk to me now?"

"Well I was contemplating screwing your brains out and sticking as much of my dick into your ass as I could get, but I will settle for a chat if you wish."

She paused. I don't think she was expecting that as an answer. She smiled and then giggled and finally laughed, so much so that she had to stagger to my bed and even then she couldn't stop laughing, her laugh was catching and I had to admit to smiling as well, just as she slowly managed to grab control of herself again.

"Ok since you have seen the size of my penis, we may have to forgo the ass injection but I still insist on a good run up the rest of your body."

That was it, she totally lost it again and slapped me then curled up on the bed trying desperately to again grab some semblance of control, and finally calming herself again she said. "You're a shit, you know that don't you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I've been called worse Mandy."

"Ok how about I call you a bastard. For making me go through all these years without you. I knew Keyleigh before I met you; my first loyalties have always been to her with you a very close second. Don't make me take sides here. I made the choices I felt needed to be made at the time; you fell to pieces when Keyleigh died. I couldn't afford that luxury, it was left to me to keep the twins safe and protect them."

Mandy sat up next to me. "I was bloody furious with you when you told me you were giving the girls to your Mom and Dad, so I took the diaries, don't forget I knew your parents from long ago, I wanted the twins to know their Mom as we knew her.

Mandy held my hand, she felt so warm, and a small tingling feeling run up my arm as she run her finger halfway up my arm and stopped. "I planned to find them when they were nineteen, can you imagine what it felt like when they both knocked on my door. I saw Keyleigh in both of them and damn near wet my panties when they said they had seen me at Keyleigh's graveside."

She squeezed my hand, gave me a quick kiss and said. "Marry me. I'm fed up with waiting for you to ask and in a never to be repeated offer, if you say yes now, I will even jump your bones this very minute, as tired as they are." Mandy smiled and then winked at me. "Plus of course if you're any good I will even consider taking up your offer on my ass."

"MANDY..!"

The scream of Mandy's name pulled of us both away from this moment. "Hannah I'm in your Dad's room."

What appeared next was a mess, Hannah walked into my room, tears flooding down her cheeks, blood trickling down the inside of her legs, both of us looked at each other and went into auto pilot, I dashed to the bathroom and grabbed a couple of towels, Mandy grabbed her and sat her on them. Hannah was holding Mandy's arm as though her very own life depended on it.

"You have to look for me Mandy, please tell me it's not broken." Even as Hannah said it, she was trying to lie on her back, wanting to be ready to allow Mandy access to her most intimate parts.

I went and got a wet towel and Mandy cleaned her up, the look on Mandy's face gave her away, Hannah put both her blood stained hands over her face and cried. "I'm sorry Daddy; I have no gift to give you now."

Her whole body shook with pain wracked sobs, which brought a lump to my throat. I turned to Mandy and said, "Clean her up and keep her company, I need to see Kelsey, when I call for Hannah bring her to me even if she doesn't want to."

Mandy nodded and set about cleaning the rest of the blood off of Hannah, the sound of her crying still ringing in my ears. I walked back into the day room; Kelsey was still sat on the floor, their seemed to be an almost lost look in her eyes. I felt perhaps Hannah wasn't the only one in pain at the moment.

"Stand up and put your hands by your sides."

I didn't even bother to look to see if she had obeyed me. My thoughts were more on what to do now and still keep this frail peace within this house; I opened the ice box and pulled out the ice cream, just grateful with myself that I like plain old ice cream, put a couple of scoops on a dish and went back into the day room. Kelsey stood with her hands by her side. "Follow me."

Walking past my room and into the guest room, I waited until Kelsey had followed, then closed the door, even in the half light of the room I watched as she shuddered. "Get on the bed on all fours, and then pull your ass cheeks apart and keep them apart."

This was a defining moment for her, most if not all of her life she had the control, she wrapped it in a shroud to hide it and called it part of her gift, but it was her that controlled everything that happened in a bedroom, now I wanted to see if she could surrender that control to me this time. I think Kelsey realized that if she did now, there was no going back for her. She may be in control around Hannah and Mandy but she would always be submissive to me. Kelsey took a deep breath and got onto the bed, knelt down, held her ass and then leaned forward onto the bed, her head to one side; finally she pulled her ass cheeks apart.

I put the dish down walked up to her and slapped her across her pussy. Kelsey winced but held her ass cheeks. "Did you break Hannah's hymen on purpose?"

Kelsey shook her head; I slapped her again across the pussy, her pussy lips started to swell now, her clit had grown heavily engorged and now protruded from its hiding place. "I don't believe you; you've practiced on Hannah before and left her hymen intact, you broke it on purpose."

Again Kelsey shook her head. Again I slapped her across her pussy lips. They had started to glisten now; her clitoris was now fully exposed and had received some of the force of the blow I had given her lips. "It was an accident Daddy, I was thinking about what you said to me and she moved when I didn't expect her to. I didn't want to break it, it was her gift to you; I'm sorry Daddy but it was an accident."

I knew she spoke the truth, watching Kelsey use her gift on Mandy earlier made me understand her more. Kelsey could not do her sister that sort of harm especially since they had both taken so much care between them to keep Hannah intact for so long now. I sat on the bed, picked up the dish of ice cream, through all this she still had hold of her ass, and I admired her for that, she tensed when I started to apply the ice cream to her blood engorged and extremely red pussy lips, it cooled them down and slowly she started to relax.

"Your going to do something for me Kelsey, I'm going to call Hannah in here now, your going to switch off your gift for now and make love to her with the respect she deserves and gives you, no tricks that you have hidden in your head, give her the gift of love. She will know then just how sorry you are about all this do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

I was taken aback that she called me that more than when she first called me Daddy. "Not Master Kelsey, if I was I would have had my dick in that cute ass of yours hours ago. Just plain old Daddy."

Slowly Kelsey smiled and moved a finger to her hole and circled it. "Is it cute Daddy?"

I had to smile; now there was a leading question if ever there was one. I called for Hannah, Mandy came in holding her hand as I had asked her to, both were rooted to the spot with shock at the sight in front of them, I suppose I would have been as well if I didn't know the history behind it all. I patted the bed beside me and Hannah came and sat down, I handed her the dish of ice cream and kissed her squarely on the lips.

"It was an accident Hannah, to me you're still intact, and now Kelsey has a different gift for you, one that will show you just how sorry she really is about all this. But she's feeling a little sticky at the moment so you may have to lick the ice cream off before she can give you her gift, will you let her show you this new gift Hannah?"

For a second Hannah was confused, but as her eyes wandered from my face to Kelsey still in the same position as before it slowly dawned on her what her gift was going to be. Hannah smiled and nodded her head, her cheeks just a little flushed now.

"Thank you Daddy. I love you so much, you know that don't you?"

I kissed Hannah again. Her mouth willingly gave herself to me, her body slowly moved towards me as our kiss continued. As I broke our kiss, winked at Hannah and she winked back. Getting off the bed I blew Kelsey a kiss, she winked at me and grabbing Mandy's hand we left them to it, I did hear Mandy gasp so looked around, Hannah was already on the bed behind Kelsey, her finger had scooped some of the ice cream from the dish and she pushed it deep into Kelsey's pussy. Kelsey then pulled her lips as far apart as she could so Hannah could stick her tongue deep inside her pussy; Kelsey now moaning into the pillow.

I put my hand over Mandy's eyes. "Mandy a girl simply has to have some privacy."

In retaliation Mandy took my hand and placed it on her breast. It felt so warm to the touch. "I have eighteen years to make up, I want to start now. Please fuck me."

The sound of Hannah and Kelsey deep in there own moment, the warmth of Mandy's breast in my palm only served to make Mandy smile as she watched my penis grow erect in my shorts.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this." She looked into the guest room "Hannah, Kelsey honey I need to fuck your Daddy and I need to real bad and now, do you mind?"

I looked into the room, Hannah had her hands on Kelsey's ass both looked at each other and then at us and smiled. It was Hannah who answered. "Sure go ahead, were kinda busy here, but we'll come join you both when were finished."

They both then giggled and Hannah went back to sticking her tongue into Kelsey's pussy. Mandy now had my hand and led me back to my bedroom. Sat on the bed dropped my shorts and pushed all of me into her mouth, I watched as her eyes misted up, I pulled out from her, for a second she objected, looked up and see the determined look on my face, so she let me leave her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I've waited for so long I feel like a kid in a candy store, I just want you to do so much to me I'm just not sure were to start." Her eyes misted up again and I felt so sorry for her. "For so many years all I've wanted, needed was you in my life, and my life even without Keyleigh would have been complete. I need this now, I lust for it now but too many things are in my head at the moment and I can't sort out which order I want to do them in. Fuck, I sound so desperate."

I smiled. "Do you trust me?"

Mandy was confused with the question, but nodded her head. I walked to one of the cabinets and pulled one of the draws open, pulling out a blindfold that I had tossed in there from an overnight flight some weeks ago. I walked back to the bed and then told Mandy to get onto all fours, this she did, a look of excitement rushed across her face, I put the blindfold on her and told her to stay like that until she was helped into another position because no words would now be spoken in this room. She nodded and waited.

I walked out of the room and into the guest room, I felt guilty about interrupting the girls but I needed there help. Hannah looked up when she heard me approach, her stare stopped at my erection. Kelsey looked up and then noticed what Hannah was staring at. I sat next to them, Hannah still unable to take her eyes off my penis. Slowly she wet her lips, I needed both there attention so I leaned in and kissed Hannah full on the lips, her face went red when she realized she had been caught.

"Hannah it's a penis. Now look at me please." Hannah finally found the strength of mind to look me in the eyes. "Would you girls like to help me blow Mandy's mind."

That question intrigued both of them so I outlined my plan and the parts I needed them both to play. Kelsey was the first into the room and onto the bed. She sat in front on Mandy facing her, adjusted her position and gently held Mandy's head in her hands as she lowered Mandy's head onto her waiting pussy. Mandy attacked Kelsey's pussy with gusto. After a few minutes Kelsey looked over to Hannah and me and nodded, poor Kelsey's face and chest was a deep red. She was obviously getting the right sort of attention from Mandy on her pussy and was finding it increasingly difficult to remain quiet.

markelly
markelly
2,561 Followers