Keyleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

Her orgasm overtaking her now and I emptied myself into her with mine as she lay on top of me, Keyleigh's eyes shot open when this new experience hit her, her whole body would shudder. Her breasts crushed into mine as I felt her heart beating through her body. I held her close now; just waiting for her to calm down, occasionally I would kiss her neck or nibble her ear. I slowly undid my arms and she raised herself, there was an aura about her now, a glow that was around her whole upper body. She leaned down and kissed me passionately, but refused to move from her position on top of me. She whimpered as my now limp penis fell out of her. The whole night continued along these lines.

With Keyleigh wanting to know more and more, to experiment every position she could think of, to try as much as she could almost like a kid in a candy store for the first time. She learned much that night and my Keyleigh found out so much about her own body, she just keeps getting better. I would smile at her frustration sometimes when she had exhausted me so much my penis simply wouldn't rise to the occasion. She would lay close and hold it in her hands and we would chat, when she felt it start to stir, she would pounce. Tease it any way she could to bring more life back into it so she could continue her own journey into womanhood. The weekends were difficult for us both, but having the parents sleep the other end of the house, does have its advantages. The rest of the six weeks were spent in a naked, carnal haze for both of us.

My six weeks stay was over now, mum and dad managed to be around for my leaving. It had crossed my mind to hand them both my house key and describe where I wanted them to put it. In the end I couldn't see any point it would achieve, Keyleigh came out and we hugged and said our goodbyes. All four of us standing there knew I wasn't coming back. Part of me still loved them, a small part I hasten to add, but they would never know the one gift they did give me, Keyleigh.

I found a place to stay within a week. It was perfect. Keyleigh still had a year of college and then on to medical school. She wants to be a nurse, I teased her terribly that the amount of times she showed me her body she could easily be a model. I suppose our parents spent so much time trying to keep us apart and trying to have soul claim over Keyleigh's affections that they simply didn't realize that they had brought us both closer together. After college she came to live with me, to my neighbors we're a happily married couple that can't seem to keep our hands off of each other.

Mum and dad tried desperately to get Keyleigh to move close to them through her medical studies, she soon turned that down, she still goes to see them every now and again. She knows in her heart that soon she will simply stop seeing them at all. Keyleigh once told me, she chose her life while she was laying next to me on my bed in the early hours of one spring morning, it just took her till she was nineteen to figure out how to achieve it.

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers